State Bank of India

Consumer complaints and reviews about State Bank of India

abhi

Mar 9, 2018

deduct of 550 rs due to mini balance

my dad neft me 550 rs on 8 th march and due to low balance bank deducted all my money 550 rs as i m jobless and no money to buy food and bank take all my money that is just 550 rs how they can do like this to a unemployed person. now i want my 550 rs back as no one is there to help me my dad is also retired from sbi and he is senior citizen and my account is joint with my dad my account no is 20052221918 pls provide me solution

ABHISHEK AGARWAL

deduct of 550 rs due to mini balance

Sanjay singhaniya

Dec 16, 2017

Money debited but not credited to the recipient account

Dear sir my money wrongly transfered plz check the transaction then you return my money plz plz plz
Kiran Bhatt

Jun 12, 2017

balance deduction

i have done my recharge of 345 rupees through SBI ANYWHERE APP on 7 th june and 9 june and my balance is deducted both the times and my recharge is not done. i have called customer care so many times and i get very poor response. my mini statement is showing both the transactions i.e rupees 345 on 7 th june n rupees 345 on 9th june. kindly help me to get my money back i.e rupees 690.
pparu

Dec 8, 2016

half duty

Sir I would like to say you some employees are very lazy here in our sbi bank they always open the bank too late and shut down early so we want to change the bank manager of our bank otherwise we will complain head office if you will not take any action against him .........thanks

half duty

arunkumararya

Oct 5, 2016

dedect my account to maony but not reffund my mony

dear sir,
i have Stae Bank Inidia account, last 5/10/2016 we use SBI Online Banking and rechare my Phone to Top-Up But my Phone is not Top UP But Bank Debeted my accout to two time... t try many time to contact custmer support and long time wating concting my phone but evry time custmer care persion tel me Tecnical problum and tell me try again letter i trying 7-8 time but every time he ask only one reply and not refund my mony... relly i so tired and mentli so destarb..
Anshul Bisht

May 12, 2016

Not able to download admit card showing invalid login details

The payment was sucessfully completed below are the details of transaction:-

Application Fee / Intimation Charges Details 600.00
PAID
Transaction Id---FSBI4420397578
Transaction Date----15-04-2016
For Name : ANSHUL BISHT

DOB : 16-01-1992

Category : GEN

Post Applied For : Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)

But when I login with the details to download admit card it is showing invalid login.Kindly give a reply to my query and send me my admit card.

Sir,Ma'am,
I could not download my admit card for the following details.Please also find enclosed the application form post applied Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)

Dear ANSHUL BISHT,

Application Fee / Intimation Charge received and Application Registered.

Registration Number 340828021

Password D96TK8HS

Note : Please note the difference between 0 (Zero) and o (letter), 5 (Five) and S (letter), 2(Two) and Z (letter) while using the Password.

Please keep the registration number and password safely till the recruitment process is over.

Your Application details are as follows :-

Name : ANSHUL BISHT

DOB : 16-01-1992

Category : GEN

Post Applied For : Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)

Application Printout may be downloaded for your record.

State Bank of India

Not able to download admit card showing invalid login details Not able to download admit card showing invalid login details

Laxman Suyal

Dec 14, 2015

Payment of Arrears of Pension of pre 2006 retiree.

I, Laxman Singh Suyal, exserviceman from Army retired on 30 Nov 2000 in the rank of Hony Capt. My
(a) PPO No is S/031149/2000(Army).
(b) SBI Haldwani A/C No 11178559544(code 00646).
As per PCDA Allahabad circular No 144 dated 14 Aug 2015 and 547 dated 11 Sep 2015, I am due to receive arrears of my pension for an amount of Rs 2,37,864/-, which I have not received yet. Kindly arrange payment of the same earliest.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Sudheersoni Send email

Feb 18, 2012

forgot my online sbi banking username & password

how can i get informed if my complaints are being processed

Dec 27, 2011

wrrong deduction of personel lone

hello sir
myself vikas kumar.i have a personel lone from state bank of india on 14 nov 2009.and having the instalment that time interest rate or pollicy but now he has saying that this time interest rate of bank have been chang.so you will pay that time interestt rate.
so please sir tell me what i do this time of unfair wrrong deduction.

Dec 29, 2010

Fradualent withdrawal from my account through Net Banking

On 15th December in my SBI account No 30440479521, through net banking by hacking the account Rs.4.3lacs were transferred to Mr.MahenderSingh Account in DELHI SBI , Nangalraya Branch bearinn account number 31025705355.

I had raised an FIR & complaint to the local brach as well as to the chairman of SBI but no responce from Bank front.

I am attaching all tha details of the complaint & FIR.

Details of the happening is on 15th Dec'2010 , SMS was received at 12.55 from SBI INB , (Details Enclosed) & after that the entire amount of 4.3 L were transferred & immediately withdrawn.
User204371

CARD NO - 6220180237100041886
BANK - SBI
BRANCH - Jwalapur
CITY - Haridwar
I forgot my PIN NUMBER hence I am unable to withdraw money as I am staying out of my state. So I request you to take necessary action to send my PIN NUMBER on my e-mail ([email protected]) and for the act of this kindness I will remain forever grateful to you.

Nehal Ahmed Khan. .9651974219

Oct 4, 2010

non opening of sb account / misbehave by manager operatio branch LAHURABEER, VARANASI

SBI BR. LAHURABEER, VARANASI .Mr. S.N.Prasad is not opening SB account . He is not only refusing to open a/c but also misbehaving also.