Consumer complaints and reviews about State Bank of India

Raj Narayan Singh

Aug 22, 2019

Wrongly Debited Money

Respected Sir
On 11/08/2019 I was transferred an amount of Rs.5000/- by using BHIM apps, due to weak network the transfer of amount showing failed. Only one time amount shown transferred and debited/credited into the receipent account. On checking of my account through pass book the amount were debited twice which is noy understood. Please do the needful and credit or an amount of Rs5000/- on urgent basis.

sskalan123

Feb 10, 2019

debit card fraud

Fraud transaction using my debit card
My SBI debit card has been used for a fraud transaction on 8.2.2019 evening. The exact messages I received is as follows:

Rs8500 w/d @ SBI ATM BHBF001565108 from a/c xx1812 on 08 Feb 19 Txn7219 Avl bal Rs357. If not w/d by u, forward this SMS to 9223008333 or call1800111109 to block ur card.

Rs300 w/d @ SBI ATM BHBF001565108 from a/c xx1812 on 08 Feb 19 Txn7220 Avl bal Rs57. If not w/d by u, forward this SMS to 9223008333 or call1800111109 to block ur card.

I have not used my debit card for this transaction and lodged complaint with SBI on the same day.

Kindly register my complaint and help me in getting back the money.

Sarup Singh Kalan
Phone No. 965352970
gauri4895

Dec 20, 2018

amount deducted

Mera name RAM BAHADUR hai Mene 19/12/2018 ko Ayushma medicos se medicine purchase kari or uski payment SBI debit card se ki lekin mere account se 2 baar 490 rupees deduct ho gay hai or yeh 490 rupees Ayushman medicos ke pass bhi nahi pahuche. kripa karke 490 rupees mere account me refund kare.
Thankyou

amount deducted

SBKT

Aug 22, 2018

Credit card fraud

Somebody has made credit card on my name and using it since Oct 2017. But actually I came to know only when I received a call from bank for outstanding payment of 4 lakhs rupees. Neither I had applied and nor receipt any credit card. But bank is pressuring me for the due payment. Please look into the matter and resolve the issue
Sarika Malik

Aug 22, 2018

SUKANYA SAMRIDH YOJANA

I am trying to open a SUKANYA SAMRIDH YOJANA account for my daughter. For the last 5-6 months, they are delaying the process.

First, they ask for Adhaar updation and I got that done too now her Aadhar is verified.

After all, formalities completed now they are asking for my daughter's PAN card. What they are supposed to do with PAN card.

I confirmed from other organisation only a birth certificate is required for the same.

They wasted my Saturdays for 5-6 months and all in vain now I have to go Post office for the same.

Very irritating services they provide to the public.
VIren Pathania

Dec 15, 2017

SUKANYA SAMRIDH YOJANA

My wife have account with sbi branch located at Kakrola morh Sewak park. I connect the branch and ask for Sukanya Samridh yojana . But they said that all sbi branch not opened the account at age upto to ten years. As Sukanya Samridhi YOjana is Government of India Scheme and how can bank say no to this scheme.

Monika Pathania
Narender singh bhandari

Sep 4, 2017

Very bad services ..car loan auto debit format

This is regarding very bad services from state bank of india. I have taken car loan from sbi bank,dwarka-sec.10branch and this is the big mistake of my life. First time, I have taken loan in my life and these peoples make very bad impact on my siebel. Everytime,a lady from car loan department and branch manager told me that we have done your autodebit process.they said next time it will not happened, but again and again I have visited 20 times to your dwarka sec. 10branch.such a shameful people who are not doing customer work and make wrong statements.when I received a call from recovery department( 2 times), then it create a bad perception that how you people give wrong statements
to people. 20times , I have visited for this stupid things. I don't know which type of format you are using for this. Everytime reason for not to do work. Please starting work for customers. After this I will complaint on a high level with all the proofs against you people.

Thanks and regards
Narender singh bhandari
7503962067

Apr 27, 2017

Lost of Registration No.

At the time of registering the form for SBI PO 2017 i filled the wrong email id by mistake. The messages sent on successful registration were saved in the phone and I have noted the registration No., somehow the messages got deleted and i lost the registration No. / Roll No. I registered the form with the the mobile no. 9911483252.
Kindly provide my registration No. on the same mobile No. for the exam to be held on 29-30 april 2017.

I have the details of payment of the form if that could help in tracing my registration No.

IBPS Transaction ID - sbipojan17LV1541025898v1
Payment Date - 25-02-2017 13:05:33
Payment Gateway Transaction ID - HSM35142229368

Email id - [email protected]

Apr 27, 2017

lost of registration no.

At the time of filling the form i submitted the form with the wrong email id by mistake. I have not noted down the registration No and saved it in my phone on successful submission of the application and I have lost my mobile set and also the registration No. and i lost my registration No./ roll No with that.I registered the form with the mobile No. 9911483252. kindly provide my registration No. on the same mobile No. for the exam to be held on 29-30 april .

Email - [email protected]
Showkat439

Mar 8, 2017

USAGE OF CREDIT CARD

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH SBI CARDS HELP LINE 18001801290, 18601801290 AND 39020202 SINCE LAST 01 WEEK. IT IS EITHER NOT GETTING CONNECTING OR NO BODY IS PICKING UP.

IT IS TOO MUCH ANNOYING.
indra771

Feb 15, 2017

NON-RESPONSE OF MY GRIEVANCE FROM SBI

My Savings Account No.10494890255 presently with SBI Bhikaji Cama Place has erroneously been converted into TINY Account by the Branch thereby not able to withdraw money since last 2 months. Regular visiting to the Branch yielded no result. My written complaint Tkt No.2913088226 has been closed without resolving the issue with the resolution "The rectification as required could not be done due to unavoidable reasons. For details contact branch at telephone no.01126100931". I was surprised to receive the remark. I immediately respond to the above message but no reply has been received. Moreover the given contact no. is not responsive. Thereafter I made complaint to [email protected] on 8th Feb and 13th Feb, 2017 besides SMS in SBI's Happy Room vide Index No.664797. None has called you as told in the reply. Still I am not able to withdraw amount from my account. The bank has not a good system of customer grievance. Please help me so that I can withdraw money from my legitimate Account.
Indrajit Ghosh

Pensioner’s life certificates updating

To Date : 23.01.2017
The Manager

Subject: Pensioner’s life certificates updating
I have submitted my all pension documents in SBI branch code 011564 on 07.11.2016 but till date (23.01.2017) I have not received my pension of December 2016.
Kindly resolved this matter….ASAP.

With Regards

Pensioner’s life certificates updating

Navin_16

Jan 9, 2017

CHEQUE BOOK NOT RECEIVED

SIR I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY CHEQUE BOOK YET WHICH WAS ISSUE ON 27TH DEC 2016.KINDLY PROVIDE ME A SPEED POST TRACKING NO. SO THAT I CAN KNOW THE STATUS FROM POST OFFICE.MY ACCOUT DETAILS ARE
SUBHASH MISHRA
CHAINPUR BRANCH BIHAR
IFSC SBIN0006018
POST ADDRESS RZ 8A/318 STREET NO 7 GITANJALI PARK WEST SAGARPUR NEW DELHI 110046
Niimo

Dec 30, 2016

Lack of Response(s) in Handling Genuine Grievance

I am Bona-Fide and genuine customer of State Bank of India (s/b account number 34751482420).
On 19/12/2016 I had transferred 7,000 INR from my ICICI bank account to my above referred SBI account.
(Fund Transfer Transaction ID being: BIL/############)
Money was debited from the ICICI bank account on the same day.
But, as of today (30/12/2016) my SBI account details is not reflecting the fund transfer.
Calling the SBI customer care/helpline has always proved fruitless and futile.
They should think about improving their customer care/helpline services.(90% of the times a customer/consumer cannot connect for redressal)
Even complaint ID: CD ############ was closed without any resolution.
This is really unwanted and unprofessional attitude on the part of the largest Indian banking chain.
I will be left with no other option/choice but to initiate proper legal action for the redressal of my genuine grievance(s)
Saad Mahmood
SBI Account Holder: 34751482420
V K Verma9009

Dec 17, 2016

CDM time out not credit

Dear Sir I had visited in mahipalpur on date 15/12/2016 and deposit money in my A/c 20337801556 through debit card ################ amount 13000/- in cash deposit machine show process 3-4 min than transection time out and I am suffering to both branch home or mahipalpur
Please help me and credit my account

CDM time out not credit

Parveen kumar

Dec 10, 2016

Transaction failed but amount deducted

Firstly I received this text as below but the vendor said that transaction failed. However I checked my account statement and the amount was deducted.

Thank you for using your SBI Debit Card 459XX1836 for a purchase worth Rs600 on POS 07MS00000214277 at OM ENTERPRISES txn# ############.

After a few hours I received another message which read as below:

*FAILED TX* PARVEEN KUMAR a CARD SALE tx on your VISA card xx1836 for INR 600.00 on 10/12/16 at OM ENTERPRISES, Delhi NCR 110043, has FAILED- error code 05-do not honor. You will NOT be charged for this tx.

I checked my account statement and the amount of Rs.600 has not been refunded yet.
Please look into the matter and resolve at the earliest.
My Sbi account no is 20107227808.
Satadip Ghatak

Oct 20, 2016

Details of Account No 20369458509

Please confirm me that the account no. 20369458509 is belongs to OM Prakash Yadav. Further also confirm the account details, ifsc code and branch name & add.

I like to know the account holder is fraud person or doing any scam behind this account.
mayachand123

Jul 5, 2016

EXCESS DEDUCTION OF MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT

EXCESS DEDUCTION OF MONEY FROM MY SAVING ACCOUNT
DEAR SIR
I am an account holder of SBI Bank of Palam New Delhi (Branch Code 6563). I went to HDFC ATM at Air Force Station, New Pinto Park, Palam, New Delhi on 26/05/2016 at around 1945 hrs to withdraw the money. I swiped my SBI ATM card bearing serial no.6220180242400086284 four times and entered the amount of Rs. 10000/- each time but the actual amount dispensed was Rs. 30000/- instead of Rs. 40000/- and amount of Rs. 40000/- was also deducted from my account instead of Rs. 30000/-. On inquiring I came to know that HDFC Bank daily withdrawal limit for others bank ATM is Rs.30000/- only. So assuming that I thought that it will be automatically refunded back into my account within next 2-3 days but it is now more than one month and the amount has not been refunded back into my account. I also contacted the customer care and the Palam SBI branch for the same and asked to submit the written online complaint to the company directly.
You are requested to look into matter and do the needful to get back my excess deducted money .

Mayachand Yadav

Journal no. for the transition are 495100725,495141293,495165327,495185737
ankraj

Jun 13, 2016

Torn notes came out of SBI ATM

I had withdrawn Rs.3000 from SBI ATM (Vardhman City Mall Sector – 23 Dwarka) on 13-June-2016. I got 6 number of notes of Rs.500 each in which all notes were in bad condition but 2 notes are totally damaged and torn from the middle. I informed the guard at the ATM and he told me to contact the person with mobile number 9311992079.

This person told me to change the 2 notes on the next afternoon, but I would be in my office and would not be able to collect it, kindly make arrangement to replace the 2 torn notes after 7:00pm or replace it at my residence.

It’s a very serious concern where customers are cheated in these ways. My question is, why these torn notes were uploaded in the ATM machine if it is already known to internal staff and who is responsible or whom to be contacted for these kind of concerns?
===========

West Block No. VII, Wing No. 1
New Delhi
Ref: ACCOUNT NO.10932885615
Sub: AMOUNT MISSING FROM MY SAVING ACCOUNT
In reference to the above, I would like to inform you that on 01.06.2016 the closing balance of my above account was Rs. 3, 19,344.24 and on 11.6.2016 when I got my passbook updated the closing balance in account was Rs.78,825.64. Here, I would like to inform you that I have not done any withdrawals between 2.6.2016 to 10.06.2016 but my passbook was showing the withdrawals between the same period. I had blocked my ATM card on 11.6.2016 in evening. My ATM card No. is 6220180107600343571. I am a senior citizen and a retired person.
Now I request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful at your earliest.
Yours sincerely

dipesh121

May 21, 2016

untold and fake charges

Hello
This side dipesh jaiswal from Delhi actually i am using the credit card of sbi simply save credit card so one of the untold charges are added in the statement (REDEMPTION FEE DR (EXCL TAX 14.36) of rs 99.. so they never told me about that charges but i 'll never pay the amount.
Dipesh
lipika1020

Mar 20, 2016

unnecessarily band balance become 0.

Sir ,
This is account number 31497430367
My Rs.118254.69 have been put on hold(lien amount). although i am having no loan or dues in bank. this is insane. This is my only bank account and i suffered a lot due to this.
kindly please take action against it. and clear the amount asap.

Jun 13, 2013

ATM CARD USED TO DRAW AMOUNT CASH NOT RECEIVED FROM THE MACHINE BUT DEBITED FROM ACCOUNT

I RAMAKRISHNAN S CWC OFFICE S.B. A/C No.10828680311 used my SBI ATM card to withdraw Rs.10000 from YES bank ATM (YBL ATM NMUP0599) on 11/06/2013 at 10:08:56 hrs. Transaction details txn# ############. But no amount was received whereas the amount of Rs.10000 has been debited from my SB A/C No.10828680311 maintained in R.K.Puram, New Delhi branch of SBI Code No.01076. I waited for 24 hours believing that banks are working promptly and my amount will be credited in my A/c as per RBI instructions. But not; I approached the ATM concerned officer of SBI branch who told to wait further or do complaint on toll free No. Accordingly I did; But before receiving the details they send me the Ticket No. AT 42928885253.
Sir, we the middle class customers are withdrawing the amount from our Saving Bank A/c (Not Current A/c) for our urgent day to day requirements; But the bank does not bother about the customers problem and respond the complaints in a tortoise speed; what AT Machines can perform?
Hoping (!) that this will be read by the concerned and the said amount will be credited back to my S.B. A/c very soon. Thanking You.

Sep 7, 2012

Non receipt of SBI ATM cum DEBIT CARD

Dear,
This is to inform you that I have opened my saving account in December' 2011 having account no. 32062131172 in the State Bank of India branch Sector 11 Dwarka, New Delhi Plot 5 Pocket 4. Since I opened my account I have not received my SBI ATM cum DEBIT CARD. In this regard, I approached to the home branch where I come to know that the speed post no. EK 967939488 IN is delivered at Periyeripatti B.O. on 05 July,2012. Kindly do favourable in this regard and my SBI ATM cum DEBIT CARD may be sent to me at the earliest as almost 8 months has already been elapsed and I am facing problems in absence of SBI ATM cum DEBIT CARD.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Regard,

(Tilak Raj / Anuradha)
SB Account No.32062131172
Mobile No. 9899596652

Aug 13, 2012

closure of my credit card

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ashwani birhman <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 13:17:11 +0530
Subject: closure of my credit card
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]

dear sir/madam,
i want to close my credit card numbered "################" in the name
of ASHWANI KUMAR, my account number is "30831549576", i want to close
the card because my card is being blocked since 4th of july
2012,despite making the payments on time by me, i dont want to
continue with this card and want to close this card, kindly refund my
account as soon as possible within 2 days and please let me know if
there are any due payments to be made.

Kolkata customs ems - Inquiry
    Sir, I am rohan and i purchased a nerf toy model for my...
    Yojna magazine - Yojna
    I have subscribed yojna hindi magazine in September but...
    Satish Yadav - Trangatation pending
    Me Satish Yadav mere account 11439569375 se trangatation...
    Indiapost.gov.in - Delay in delivering
    Why is my parcel not moving out from guwahati post office...
    Bharat Petrolium - Selling Petrol in Plastic Bottles
    K.M.Suchak &Co., Bharat Petroleum on This petrol pump...
    Videocon DTH - Excess billing, Non responsive Call centre
    Dear Ravi, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    IGNOU - Revaluation
    My enrollment number is 147758365. I applied revaluation...
    SBIMOPS - UGC NET PAYMENT DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT BUT SHOWING...
    I tried to pay UGC NET Examination fee by UPI, my bank...
    Cyber Crime Cell / Paytm - Fraud by PAYTM KYC
    Dear Sir, I had received A Massage from PAYTM towards...