State Bank of India

Consumer complaints and reviews about State Bank of India

Randhir k Jha

Feb 18, 2019

Unauthorised disbursement

We have noticed that INR 40000/ disbursed from account 32843934933 on 12th Feb 19 around of 1430 hrs from Vishnu Garden SBI ATM S1N2001076016.
Please help to get our hard earned money received.
Contact 9899216425

Unauthorised disbursement Unauthorised disbursement Unauthorised disbursement

babneet

Nov 4, 2018

Requesting waiting list for SBI po recruitment

Respected madam/sir
As the scorecards of mains and interview have been released for sbi po recruitment,i saw that i missed by .08 marks(roll-2621031399,dob-10-10-94).I am a general category aspirant and put in lot of hardwork. I see many students being skeptical of joining the organisation because of work load or other exams cleared or bond.On the other hand students like me are dying to join SBI.I think its unfair to not have a waiting list as we all know lot of students do not turn up and the vacancies are added in the next year instead of appointing present year students and we end up wasting year.Even IBPS has a reserve list for exegencies.I hope to reach out to higher authorities with this important issue and expect to hear out .Can we expect a reserve list?PLease reply!
Thankyou
Babneet Narula

Requesting waiting list for SBI po recruitment

Jul 1, 2018

charging 26% interest instead of 14.5%

I converted purchase of Rs. 39,622.40 into flexipay for 24 EMI's with SBI Simply Save card ending with 1913. As per terms they have 14.5% rate of interest. I had never intervened and cross checked this and kept on paying Rs 2,129.70 plus taxes 59.89 each month. However now i am tried to foreclose the flexipay outstanding amount. I got to know that that they already charged more than what i have supposed to pay.

After paying 17 installments of 2129.70+59.89=2,189.54,which is equal to 36204.97+1018.13(Tax)=37,223.10. Foreclosure amount appears to 15,836+485 (Foreclosure charges)= Rs.16,321.

If i can just consider the amount paid as principle value of Rs.1890.32 for 17 EMI's it comes to 32,135.42. So there must be outstanding of Rs.39,622.40-32,135.42= Rs.7486.98 but it is 15,836.

Kindly have a look into this matter please.

Anish Malik

# lots of tag Facebook & Twitter
# 2 time visit bank manager
# approx 50 days
# complaint still pending
# not single call by bank
# slow services
# no reply yet
# lots of ticket number

Dear sir/ Madam
My name is Pramod Singh Bisht . I have account your branch my account no is 33797605197 ..A1janakpuri branch Delhi 110058 . Your bank dr.500/- RS (16236563436854507268 PAI 10 Lacs) date 23/08/2017 without any notice .... this is totally fraud .Pls reburisment my amount 500/- RS ....
have informed to customer care of SBI and bank also but till date it is displaying under process. Your "UNHAPPY" services could not help me. As per their advise herewith I raising this issue in this platform
it is my humble request that kindly resolve this matter , or allow me to close my account ...

thanks and regards
Pramod Singh Bisht
A/C:- 33797605197
(M) 9999676812
Shamsher009

Sep 30, 2017

Withdrawal of 80000 without my consent

I am Shamsher Singh, account holder of State Bank Of India of acc no. 10709144988, branch code: 1703, IFSC: SBIN0001703. I reside in Punjab, but on 21st and 22nd of September two transactions without my consent occurred in Delhi. The atm card is with me. I ttied complaining the bank too, but they said we can't help. Transaction made on 22nd September by atm cash, no. 6453 of rs 40000 SBI, Ramapark, najafgarh road. And second transaction, 22nd September 2017, atm cash, no. 6457, SVBI Ramapark. Najafgarh road, amounting 40000. Total amount withdrawn 80000.
Rocky Malhotra

Jun 6, 2017

refund

श्रीमान जी
मेरा नाम योगिता है। मैं तिलक नगर नई दिल्ली में रहती हूँ। मैंने 4-06-2017 को एक आनलाइन पेमनट की थी काड सभाइप कर के। पेमनट दो बार डीडकट हुई जिसमें एक कम्पलीट थी और एक इनकम्कम्पलीट थी। मैंनें स्टेट बैंक ऑफ इंडिया के कस्टमर केयर में शिकायत की तो उन्होंने 45 दिन का समय दिया लेकिन आनलाइन पेमेंट का रिफंड 6-7 दिन में आ जाना चाहिए।
मेरा आपसे विनम्र निवेदन है कि कृपया पेमेंट जल्द से जल्द रिफंड करवा दीजिए। धन्यवाद
आपकी आभारी

शिकायत न 3122403932 id15508440640
############
Mayank-cl

Feb 12, 2017

Status of complaint in this forum

Dear All,

I like the idea of this forum as such forums are needed to address the relevant issues faced by the bank customers.

However I am wondering whether this is a official SBI forum or it? Are complaints registered here resolved or addressed by the authority?
If anyone clarifies, it would help a lot,!

Best
jkishore1982

Jan 31, 2017

RD 35346415651

Myself is Jai Singh having a salary account (20021229562) in your esteemed bank. I had online opened a RD account in November 2015 and same has been matured in November 2016. According to the details available in Netbanking, the details shows are as under
Date (Value Date) Narration Ref. No. Debit Credit
01-Nov-2016 (01-Nov-2016) CLOSE A/C BY CHEQUE/
AUTO CLOSURE.BAL TRF TO BC/IOI-BC TO BE ISSUED A/C 12,000.00

The same has been started reflecting since 8 Nov 2016 (start of demonetization). Due to heavy rush and long queue I was unable to enter the branch. My cheque is lying in branch from approx 1.5 months.

I request you to please try to send it to me on my registered home address as on KYC form or netbanking profile. For verification of account you can check the payment done through netbanking. It will be great help for me
Apoorvavarma

Dec 10, 2016

Transaction declined but amount debited.

Sir/Ma'am,
While making payment at a store named 'super store' Meera Bagh, Paschim Vihar today 10/12/16, I swiped my card twice for payment of Rs.119
Both the times the transaction got declined but the amount has been debited from my account twice. The card issued is from State Bank of India, Meera Bagh branch.
My account no. is 20153366494 and my mobile no. is 9971284575.

Attached below are a Screenshot of my transactions and the messages received from the bank.

Please look into this query soon.

Transaction declined but amount debited. Transaction declined but amount debited. Transaction declined but amount debited.

Pratiksha Naresh C Shah

Nov 27, 2016

state bank of india

I am a retired pensioner holding my pension account bearing no 10295584663 with state bank of india gujarat vithyapith premises ashram road branch.Recently due to demonetisation of old currency notes heavy rush for deposits and currency exchanges notes are the common picture every where.However to avoid heavy rush I deposited an amount of Rs 25000/ with old currency notes with a city branch near my residence at Sardar patel Nathalal colony branch.I was conveyed abount the limit of rs 25000/ where as I wanted to deposit Rs 50000/ only after the deposit transaction was over.I am also surprised to learn the inner city charges of Rs 57/50 charged to my savings account.I was conveyed about the chatrges afterwords as well as I was not allowed to refund deposited amount.In the circumstances prevailing as of now how inner city charges can be levied when government has asked for waiving so many other legitimate charges like service charges ,interest etc.

May I ask the competent authority to credit my savings account with charges wronly debited to my account.
upadhayavish2

Oct 2, 2016

regarding using washroom

hai,
i want to share or complain regarding washroom use.yesterday i went to sbi branch infront of colaba police station at around between 11-12am.where i depositing my bank challan after submitting my challan suddenly i feel use washroom because i m suffering from stone problem so i have asked with security guard,where is washroom but i was shocked replied by security guard there is no washroom.huge mistake done by me i hvn't taken his name.
I want to ask you.we are a sbi customer and its a service industry so this type of replied given by staff.this is your facility for your every customer.very shameful for you SBI.so please go through this matter very strictly otherwise i will report higher authority.i hope you will understand customer req and resolve this issue asap.
rekib uddin ahmed

Aug 17, 2016

duduction emi in one month twice

Ac no 20028301917
This month my personal loan emi duduct twice I don't know why.....but plz return my one emi back in ma account
alka singla

Jul 14, 2016

MISBEHAVIOR BY BRANCH MANAGER

MISBEHAVIOR BY BRANCH MANAGER MS NEELU KATYAL( GURUHARKISHAN NAGAR BRANCH PASCHIM VIHAR NEW DELHI )
WE REGISTERED A PVT LTD COMPANY UNDER IMF IRDA .THE BASIC FORMALITIES IS TO OPEN AN CURRENT ACCOUNT WITH SBI BANK . FOR THIS I ALKA SINGLA & SALONI SINGLA (DIRECTORS) WENT TO OUR NEAREST BRANCH GURUHAR KISHAN NAGAR BRANCH PASCHIM VIHAR NEW DELHI ON 13/07/2016 BUT NOBODY TELL US FORMALITIES & THEY TALK US UNWANTED CUSTOMERS .NEXT DAY (!4/07/2016 WE AGAIN WENT TO BANK WITH FORMS & ALL FORMALITIES . THERE IS SOME CONFUSION ABOUT FILLING THE FORMS .THE STAFF DONOT ENTERTAINED US THEN WE MET TO BRANCH MANAGER . SHE MISBEHAVED AND SAID THAT IF YOU CANNOT FILL THE FORMS HOW YOU COULD RUN THE COMPANY

IF THIS IS THE ATTITUDE OF GOVT BANK I DONOT KNOW HOW OUR PM VISION OF START UP INDIA PLAN FOR NEW BUSINESS WILL SUCCESS .THIS TYPE OF ATTITUDE WILL DRAG TO ALL GOVT PLANS TO FAILURES PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND TAKE STRONG ACTION THESE TYPE OF EMPLOYEES SO THAT THEY COULD NOT ABLE TO DISCOURAGE THE FEMALES FOR WORKING AS ENTREPRENEUR . 9810019229
DEEPESH JHA1

Jun 27, 2016

ATM CARDS NOT DELIVERED

My ATM card issued on 27th May 2016 Tracking I'd AQ239458747IN. I do not received my article still now I.e 28/06/2016. India Post tracking portal shows last position on 23/06/2016.

Detailed Track Events For AQ239458747IN

27/06/2016 21:23:48 NSH BANGALORE Bag Despatched to NSH MANGLORE
Vivek Bahal

Jun 14, 2016

Money not transfered

i have account - 34744028359 in state bank of india ,i had transfer money sum of rupees 10,000 from the account of other person by internet.
the amount was deducted from his account but it not reached in my acoount.

So plz take action on this case
VIVEK KUMAR
sourabh gaur

Mar 19, 2016

REGARDING WITHDRAWAL OF CASH FROM ATM UNKNOWINGLY.

SUBJECT: REGARDING WITHDRAWL OF CASH FROM ATM UNKNOWINGLY.

Myself Sourabh Gaur (Account no. 30709440467, Branch code -3628, Branch –Kekri , Ajmer) has been operating for quite a time now. Yesterday 16/03/2016 time 11:53 PM(BALI NAGAR, State Bank of Patiala) Delhi ATM amount of rupees 20,000, 11:54 amount of 19,900 rupees, 11:55 amount of rupees 100 and on the next date 12:04 amount of rupees 14,500 was withdrawn by all unfair means.
Disappointed by the response of SBI customer care executive I am giving you this letter. I have also attached a copy of message received at my phone and my bank mini statements. Please try and make a provision for the refund of my amount . I have my mobile messages as my evidence.

Thanking you yours faithfully
Sourabh Gaur
Address:house no.114
Vaishali(ghaziabad), sector-3
Near mahagun sarovar
Mob: 08447530447

REGARDING WITHDRAWAL OF CASH FROM ATM UNKNOWINGLY. REGARDING WITHDRAWAL OF CASH FROM ATM UNKNOWINGLY. REGARDING WITHDRAWAL OF CASH FROM ATM UNKNOWINGLY. REGARDING WITHDRAWAL OF CASH FROM ATM UNKNOWINGLY. REGARDING WITHDRAWAL OF CASH FROM ATM UNKNOWINGLY.

Jan 20, 2016

Open new saving account

Hello Sir /Ma'm,

Sir I have goes to janak puri new delhi sbi branch for open new saving account. But sbi branch manager these delay and say me, we can't open new saving account for general category and ignore my request. Sir please help me

Niraj Kumar
Contact at +919555440739
Gouranga Ganguli

Nov 18, 2015

Wrong SMS

I always received wrong SMS from AM-CBSSBI (an unit of SBI). My car loan A/c.No. 34502624223 with SBI, PBB Janakpuri, New Delhi., EMI date is 10th of every month, but after deduction I always received another SMS that my EMI stand due on 17th and for non-payment a Fine of Rs.500/- will be charged, which make me disturbed. Pls help me to alleviate this problem. Regards, G. Ganguli, Mob.9818075708
aslam

Oct 1, 2015

manegar

Sir mi saudi arabia me rahta ho aur bagh nagar me mira nro ka ac hi mine atm card ka form bank manegar ko deya tha magar aaj tak atm nahi aya aur waha ke bank. Karamchare bhe bahot laparwhi se kaam karte hi... mi email address .... [email protected]
Anil Kumar rana

Sep 22, 2015

Behaviour against costumers

sir/madem
i am army personal and having regular costumer from last 30 yrs of state bank of india as a DSP account holders now i am retiring from my complete 30 yrs service in indian army. In that time we required additional bank account for received pension banifit. On 21 Sep I was reported to bank for my opening new account in SBI Babial 2294. The staff of bank behavior is vary shade not for me but also other rural people crying they aer busy for gup sup not to attend the costumer. When I ask to second manager he dos not want to spk and go any where to open account other wise ur account not to be opened now. Sir I Want to now that respect the soldirs in your branch . they are not want to spk further and ask me go where u want to complaint, Sir that branch mostly rural and pensioner branch if kind post there a soft mens for good working thanks and regrds

Anil Kumar
Mobile No 8462013852, [email protected]
saurabh9

Jun 9, 2015

bogus call from person present himself as branch manager of SBI

I am Saurabh Arora s/o Shri R.K. Arora. On 8/6/2015 at 5:15pm I got a call from +918873723898. The person named himself as Ramesh Pathak bank manager from ATM head branch State bank of india hawala road sector 11. He stated that my rupay debit card has been blocked so this is renewal verification call verify the the details so that your can be activate. I have asked him the process for unblocking of card. He asked me the following details.
1. Card account no. ‘
2. date on card
3. Three Digit no. printed at the back of card
Doubt seeded in my mind so I asked him to transfer call to his senior, again a new voice was on call named himself a Dinesh Sharma senior bank manager supervisor from the above stated address, he again asked same details of my card. Detail of other banks card as a guarantor. Whole conversation creating doubt in my mind I have asked him cross question
1. name of account holder
2. account number
he hesitated to answer and disconnected the call.
sir/madam as this is my responsibility to keep this matter in your cognizance. As I am aware about banks general guidelines, kindly take necessary action so to prevent dupping of innocent account holder by those offenders. I will cooperate with you for any enquiry, I m waiting for your response.
Saurabh Arora
purshotamkaul

Jan 15, 2015

HOME LOAN

Warm Greetings of the day!

This is to bring to your kind notice that I have taken home loan of Rs. 28,00,000/- (Rupees Twenty-Eight Lakhs) from State Bank of India, Nangloi Branch, New Delhi on 29th December 2010, vide loan account No. 31560822829 as per their repayment schedule as mentioned below.

1. 8% For 12 months - Rs. 22,811

2. 9% For 24 months - Rs. 24,652

3. Regular Interest Rate For 264 months - Rs. 25,277

As per the aforesaid repayment schedule provided by bank to me at the time when loan was sanctioned, I am supposed to pay monthly EMI of Rs. 25,277/- after completion of 36 months of my loan term, whereas the bank is asking for Rs. 29,965/- as monthly EMI.

I would like to bring to your kind notice that the bank has never updated me through any mode of communication the revised EMI amount of Rs. 29,965/- from the fourth year of my loan term. The bank has been charging very huge compound interest on the difference amount of Rs. 4,688/- every month & my account has become NPA. Not only from the fourth year of my loan term, since beginning I am facing the same problem because the repayment schedule provided by bank to me is mismatching my monthly EMI.

Since long time, I have been in regular follow-ups with SBI Branch & RACPC through emails & telephone to provide me the complete information on my loan account but never bothered to revert me.

After meeting the branch manager & the chief manager RACPC, the bank is sending me one month old notice dated 12.11.2014 & 26.11.2014 by hand on the very next day at my residence as attached by me for your reference. I would like to know, why the bank has delivered one month old notice from the date of issuing this notice to me? The bank is maintaining their record in papers by issuing me the notices which I have never received from them earlier.

Instead of updating me the information asked by me since long time, the bank is harassing me by sending me the notices by hand & pressurizing me to make the payment immediately otherwise the bank will seal my property.

Since last four years I have been paying lakhs of rupees to bank & my principle amount is still at same place. Is it against law to ask bank for our home loan detail & the unnecessarily huge interest charged by them & why I should be the sufferer if the bank has never updated me the revised EMI?

Sir, I am not in a position to pay huge amount of interest to bank as my principle amount is still at same place. I request you to please look into this matter & help me in resolving this issue at the earliest.

Your immediate action for the same shall be highly appreciated.

Yours truly,

PURSHOTAM
Mobile No. : +91-9582670787
ROLY KANPUR

Jan 12, 2015

WRONG DEDUCTION OF MONEY

SIR,I HAVE A SAVING ACCOUNT IN SBI, SARASWATI VIHAR, NEW DELHI.I HAVE ISSUED ON CHEQUE OF RS. 1,11,000/-, CHEQUE NO.016792, DT. 26.12.2014 , ALLAHABAD BANK, CHEMSFORD ROAD, NORTHERN RAILWAY, NEW DELHI. ON 27.12.14, I RECD A SMS THAT THIS CHEQUE GOT DISHONOURED AND RS. 225/- DEDUCTED FROM MY A/C (REASON THAT AMOUT/NAME DIFFERS). BUT ON 30/12/14, SURPRISED, THIS CHEQUE CLEARED.
JUST I WANT TO KNOW WHY FIRST TIME, WHEN THIS CHEQUE, WAS PRESENTED WHY IT DISHONOURED? AND WHY AGAIN IT CLEARED. WHEN IF IT CLEARED, THEN RS. 225/- SHOULD BE REFUND.YOU TAKE EARLY ACTION IN DEDUCTING MONEY BUT VERY CARELESS IN REFUNDING AMOUNT
I HAVE GIVEN APPLICATION FOR REFUND ON 09/1/2015, BUT TILL DATE NO REPLY.PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AND REFUND MY AMOUT EARLY AND INFORM ME WHO RESPONSIBLE.
VINOD KUMAR , SBI , SARASWATI VIHAR, NEW DELHI
A/C NO. 10652964594
MOB 09990018791
Bhagirath singh

Jan 12, 2015

misbehave and not working

Respect sir,

I am a account holder of SBI bank shadipur depot DMS branch new delhi 110008

i had visited the bank to open account of jan dhan yojna for my father

i have found that staff is so careless they dont want to work and there was long queue but the guys on counters were not interested in doing any work they were wandering here and there they were doing timepass it was incident of 2 months ago when i went to open the account and when 2 months later i went there that why you did not submit my aadhar card no. the manager gave me strange reply that i dont have staff and they are on leave today i said they maybe on leave today but its been 2 months he had no answer

the guy who was wandering here and there who was not intrested in any work name is ashok

i also made a video of the counters and you can see yourself that how customers are standing and they are desperate but the guy is not on the seat when there is no lunch time or anything he is just trying to skip the work and time pass

GOOGLE PROXIMA BETA - Unauthorised transaction through Google Proxima Beta
    On 19/05/2019 at 5:10pm an unauthorised transaction...
    Mahindra First Choice - LOAN NUMBER: 22367314- FOOLING CUSTOMER IDFC BANK IS FRAUD
    This is my complaint against your team about my loan, i...
    Red Bus - Bus not reached at boarding Point and moved from another...
    Hi Redbus Team, I am very disappointed with today's...
    Apsrtc narasaraopet bus service - Cheating passenger
    Subject: Booked super luxury bus ticket from Narasaraopet...
    PURANIK BUILDER CONSTRUCTION - without any reason they add late payment interest
    we have purchase flat in vartak nagar thane ,we paid all...
    Vijay tv super singer 7 - Biased judge Anuradha sriram
    Anuradha sriram doesn't deserve to be a judge...
    SBI BANK ATM - SBI ATM cancel button glues & fixed
    Hi, I went to SBI ATM on 19/5/2019 at 9:00 PM. After...
    Pub g mobile - Not got uc
    - Sir I am parchasing uc ( pubg mobile)on 17may2019...
    TATA Capital - Not receiving the No DUES letter after making the payment
    Dear Sir/ Mam, This is regarding the Personal Loan...