Stray Dogs

Consumer complaints and reviews about Stray Dogs

Shivam12002

Jan 14, 2022

Stray dogs in society

There are six dogs in society premises. They bark on every person who enters society. Once few dog catchers came but they couldn't catch them. Please take them away
Address :- chandresh gokul, Lodha heaven , dombivli (E) 421204
Nitin Ramesh Shenoy

Nov 24, 2021

Stray Dog Attacking Children in Packs

I live in Lokpuram Thane. There are just too many Stray dog Packs in our Complex.

They are attacking children while they are playing or Cycling and also when they see them alone. There have been many many Dog Attack episodes since 2 years.

The children get very scared and run in fear uncontrollably. Many times the children also fall down. If this stray dog menace is not solved immediately, and not attended to as a continuation process, a MAJOR FATALITY is just waiting to happen.

How can you help me ?

Nitin Shenoy
Aksha7

Nov 5, 2021

Stray dogs spoiling footwears

I live in Dharamveer Nagar, Phase 2 in Thane West. Some stray dogs are spoiling the place and also damaging seat covers of two wheelers and footwears kept outside the flats. Please do the needful at the earliest.
Sahil Indre

Oct 23, 2021

Stray Dog issue

I am the resident of Someshwar Mandir mahalaxmi nagar area Ambernath. I am writing this letter to file a complaint against a stray dog. The dog has already bitten two people. And the dog tries to attacks on anyone randomly. There are small kids playing nearby and they are now feared from the dog. It has become scarey for us to go out of house as the dog comes furiously without reason.
The dog is brown in colour and doesn't have a tail it's a healthy looking dog. We all request you to take action as fast as possible.

vimal hariya

Oct 4, 2021

Street dogs barking and biting to anyone

The no of street dogs have been increased very much in Tukaram Nagar near Vrindavan sudama Bldg and parshuram sudama bldg and near DNC school.There is a gang of dogs they bark like anything to weak innconnent people small children.They have bitten 6 small childrens who were going or coming to tution and speciAlly on night when we walk out they attack on us directly.we are very very fearful of streetdogs such behaviour 15 20 dogs barking biting is extremely very very dangerous.This is a very very critical situation in dombivli east area tukaram nagar and near dnc school the no of dogs have been increased like anything.Children are very very afraid of going to tution schools or even moving out of house.
I request concerned team or department to plz take a note of this compliant very seriously and please take immediate action other wise street dogs barking and biting will increase like any anything.
chingesh

Aug 17, 2021

Stray Dog in or area

The number of street dogs has been suddenly incresed in the area of Pancharatna Dwar Kharegaon kalwa west . There is gang of 8-9 stray dogs who run behind many bikes and keep barking whole day on road and keep littering every where area. Yesterday These dogs attacked one girl and bitten over her leg. One dog has injury on his head. During this situation like corona and rainy days this can be dangerous for everyone. Demand strick action to eradicate these dogs before more attacks may occur.

Request to help us with this situation.

Jul 28, 2021

Huge Number of Stray Dogs

I am writing this email as an complaint against huge number of stray dogs in my locality due yo which many of us are having many problems. Just one night i was on a walk on street i found couple of children were getting attacked by dogs. It's hard to cross path between them. I truly respect people taking care of dogs but we have to accept the fact that these dogs are not trained and can be dangerous as they are too many. So i request you to help in this matter and do the needful.

The locality i am talking about is :- unique gardens, near seven eleven scolastic school, kanakia mira road east, Thane- 401107.

saketchsmanager

Jun 1, 2021

Stray dog in our building premises

Stray dog in Saket Complex, C4 Building, Saket Kalwa Road, THANE

Became very old and suffering from diseases roaming around whole building in this scary days.

Stray dog in our building premises

00000pppp

Feb 18, 2021

nuisance

This complain is regarding the issue of stray dogs residing in the residential area. These dogs have been cause of nuisance since very long time and many residents have regularly complained about how these dogs are reason for numerous disturbing nights. I request you to kindly look into the matter and relive us of such ill behaviour.

Dewan apt no.1 & no.2
Navghar road , vasai east
Palghar ,Maharashtra
Dr. Pratiksha

Aug 11, 2020

Suddenly Increase in stray dog numbers

The number of street dogs has been suddenly incresed in the area of navghar village, hanuman mandir, market galli,bhayander east. There is gang of 8-9 stray dogs who run behind many people in market area. Yesterday These dogs attacked one girl and bitten over her leg. One dog has injury on his head. During this situation like corona and rainy days this can be dangerous for everyone. Demand strick action to eradicate these dogs before more attacks occur.

Your immediate action is desired.

rkarimi

Dec 2, 2019

100+ dogs outside my society in one group

Dear sir/mam,
My name is R Ramji and in my complaint I would like to request the concern authorities to please solve the issue as soon as possible because there are 100+ Street dangerous dogs straying outside my society in one group of 100 dogs together which is situated being Ostwal Heights CHSL, kanakia Road, Opp santhome school, mira Road East, Thane 401107, As this dogs have become so dangerous that they have bitten many peoples including small kids, and yesterday they ran after me after just I park my car, I have to literally ran to not to be bitten, the situation is very critical, sir please this is a request to shift this dogs to their deserving place
Thanks and regards
supersam

Dec 16, 2018

Stray dogs bit my dog

Hello
My dog was bit by 6-7 stray dogs at Unnathi woods phase 5 thane. I saved my dog thank God for that but it happened in broad daylight. If anything happens to my dog I will destroy all of them
See if u can help else problem

Sameer
9820212932
Aamirkhan6318

Dec 9, 2018

Dog Catcher - stray dogs Barking all the time

I live in Hubtown Gardenia, Nr. 15 Number bus stop, Mira rd 401107
We have a problem with stray dogs, there are about 15 to 20 dogs, which stays exactly opposite to our Bldg gate, they allwayz shout specially at night time after 11 pm. They come on the road and start barking/ shouting for full night, I have 1 year old baby, she gets disturb around 3am, some time she can't sleep just because of dogs shouts.

And important thing is there's a new MBMC garden is getting for people, and these dogs are so danger that they started going inside the garden as well and that is too by passing through the grill which is like less then half feet in broadness. These dogs are very dangerous. Request you to plz do something for us. We can't really sleep at night even if our window is close. They bark all the time at night.

Plz send dog catcher

Prashant Kantelya

Nov 26, 2018

Nuisance of agressive Stray dogs

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am a resident of Shanti nagar, sector 9.
There has been an increase in numbers of stray Dogs in C and D category.

Apart from common reason of spreading their urine and dirt, the dogs in sector D are very aggressive and has been attacking two wheelrs, kids playing in the area, and any people walking on the street.

Please send dog catchers urgently and help us get rid of any upcoming casulties

Prashant K
Manoj Ashiana

Oct 20, 2018

Stray dogs

Hi Team
We are residents of Ashiana Gulmohar Gardens society having approx 600 flats and approx 300 occupancy.
this is with regards to the help i require for controlling or taking relavant measures against the stary dogs that enter the society premises on daily basis.
These dogs reside on the residents main gate and its very scary situation for us to move out of the home.
Kindly support and help us

Manoj
Swetad

Oct 19, 2018

Stray dogs at building

Hi Team
We are senior citizens residents of Krishna Darshan society flat 503 5th floor.
These dogs reside on the 5th floor and its very scary situation for us to move out of the home.
Kindly support and help us

Mira road east 401017
Jyotikank

Aug 5, 2018

Stray dogs bite

This is to bring to your notice that there are 3-4 street dogs in our street which are threat to safety of all the walkers in the street specially to kids and ladies. They are always aggressive and attack everyone. Would request your immediate attention to this matter and help us.

Address : near Hari Om English school, Ganesh Nagar, church road, chitalsar Manpada thane west.
aaron pugaokar

Apr 13, 2018

Nuisance created by Stray dogs

To, The Concern Authority,
I would like to bring to your notice that in our New Saranga Society, Wandra Pada, Ambernath, and around locality there are many Stray Dogs spread all over, due to which dogs keeps barking the whole night therefore, it is affecting the sleep of all residents, and also the Ambernath city is unsafe to live during the day as well as at night, especially when coming home after 12 am. the dogs chase and bark. It is also seen that during day time dogs trying to bite the small childern who are playing nearby.
Therefore, this is a special request to the Municipal Authorities to remove these Stray dogs from our Society premises and locality so that we all can stay in our premises peacefully.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Regards.

Aaron From New Saranga Society, Wandra Pada, Ambernath West.
Rohan Busa

Jan 8, 2018

Nuisance created by Stray Dog

Dear Sir or Madam

I am registering this complaint after tolerating a lot of nuisance created by the stray dogs on the road opposite my society. At the night this is completely crowded with different sizes of stray dogs. These dogs keep barking the whole night disturbing every human being trying to sleep peacefully. People cannot walk on the streets or pass by on vehicles. There have been couple of incidents/accidents on this road due to dogs running after the passing by bikes. I have been living here since last 5 years and almost every night has been a nightmare listening to dog barking. However since last 1 month I have seen an increase in the number of dogs. Every night when I return from work the moment I enter the Street opp my society I am being chased by 3 to 4 dogs. I have been lucky enough till now that I have not suffered any injury. Somehow I manage to pass by them. However there are people who are bitten by these dogs and couple of days back a guy fell down from his bike. Earlier dog catchers regularly visited this area and kept the dogs under control. Atleast there were no chasing dogs. I have not seen any dog catchers in last 1 year. Can you please take an appropriate action on this issue. I think people passing by this street are risking their lives.

Rohan Busa
Tel: 9594069495
SayaliPradhan

Nov 11, 2017

Stray dogs menace

I stay in the anand nagar..mucchala polytechnic college area on the ghodbunder road in Thane..There are around 20 to 30 stray dogs near unnathi woods society...We have around 5 phases of unnathi woods complex...There are around 20 to 30 dogs...These dogs keep barking and following people for no reason.it is very scary at any time of the day and night. Is there any way these dogs can be taken away from the area..
Aarti das

Oct 23, 2017

Stary dogs causing nuisance

There are many stray dogs in our area. Evergrowing and increasing!
They keep barking all night. They are creating nuisance in our area.

Area details:
Ganesh darshan apt.
Santosh nagar
Near rai bunglow
Kalyan east 421306
KAMALJ

May 16, 2017

Stray Dogs nuisance near commercial property

We work for a BPO based out of Nitco Biz Park, 16U road, Near Emerson Company. Wagle Estate. Thane West.

Right opposite building gate there are tapris serving sand witches, tea etc and stray dogs around this place is common feature past some time.

Issue is that dogs run after employees bike or they just get behind some female employees and at times they get into the transport bus and scare employees while they look for some biscuits etc.

One of the employee even compliant that when he tried to restrict dogs entry, it tried to bite him somehow he was able to save himself.

The issue can be grave specifically for carrying mothers who may not be able to move away faster when dogs chase them for food.

I strongly urge to remove stray dogs from this junction to make the place safe for all. Thank you.
shubhamkothari

Mar 30, 2017

Stray dogs

I am a resident of a building on 60 feet, Ambadi Road, Vasai West. The number of stray dogs in our vicinity have gone up tremendously and the nuisance caused is getting unbearable. The dogs keep howling the whole night which is affecting the sleep of the residents. Also, the dogs chase and bark whenever a person passes around at night. Especially, the women and children are scared to go out. It's become very unsafe to stay out at night in the area. Kindly get rid of the stray dogs so we can live our lives peacefully.

Area: Ambadi Road, Vasai West.
nairshibi5

Mar 2, 2017

Terror of stray dogs

Dear Sir/Mam,

We are victimized to a group of extreme harmful stray dogs which don't leave any of the nearby localites. All of us who stay nearby are scared of these animal. Every time we get out of house after 7 pm we have to have a stick or stone in hand for self protection. kids who roam around are really scared of these breed. Request you to please take an action immediately before any of the localite kills these dogs as self protection. Have tried calling PAWS(Animal Welfare) were not reachable multiple times. Below is our address for reference.

Hari Om Niwas, Opp. Vir Rubber Co.,