Stray Dogs

Consumer complaints and reviews about Stray Dogs

MAD Street Dogs

My In laws stays at Salkia (Near Murgihata More, Near Uday Sangha club, North Howrah). In the mentioned locality around 50/60 street dog stays within a distance of 1 KM. All those street dogs roam around, bark and do all the nuisance round the clock. Moreover one black dog totally got wild and injured more than 100 people during last two month. Few local people are giving shelter to this dog. The matter is still not solved.People scare to get out of the house during late evening.

I Humbly request you to look into the matter so that the people can lead a peaceful life.

MAD Street Dogs

My in laws stays at Salkia (Near Murgihata More, Near Uday Sangha Club. Howrah-711106). In that area Within a distance of 1 KM around 50 to 60 street dogs stays who regularly fights, barks and do all the nuisance round the clock. Moreover one black dog in the area has become totally mad and seriously injured more than 100 people during last 2 months. Few people in the area are giving shelter to the dog. till date the matter is unsolved. This is causing serious disturbances to the normal life of the local people.

I HUMBLY REQUEST THE CONCERNED DEPARTMENT TO TAKE UP THE NECESSARY ACTION BY SENDING A DOG CATCHER SQUAD IMMEDIATELY TO KEEP AWAY THESE STREET DOGS FROM OUR AREA

MAD Street Dogs

My In laws resides at Salkia (Near Murgihata More,Near Uday Sangha club, Howrah -711106). Within a area of 1 KM around 50 to 60 street dogs stays which regularly barks and creates nuisance round the clock.Moreover one black dog has become totally wild and injured more than 100 people during last 2 months. Few people in the locality are giving shelter to this wild dog. Till date this problem is unsolved and this is seriously disturbing the normal life of the resident people. We are scared to get out of our house at late evening.

pramitpa

Oct 18, 2019

Stray Dog badly infected in Vagina and bleeding

The street dod named Lali, residing in the street of or neighbourhood, is badly infected.
She is continuously bleeding from her vagina and squirting blood everywhere she lays down.
I feel very sad for the situation she is facing.
If there is any kind of free treatment available for this dog, so that she stays alive healthy, it will make me feel good.

Kindly help and treat this dog on urgent. Its a pledge. Any person who is really a human, if sees this condition will definitely make a right call.

Please support.

Address:
Sadhucharan Mukherjee Road, Halderpara
Chandannagore, Hooghly, 712136, W.B
Suroc

Apr 8, 2019

Nuisance created by stray dogs

I am resident of chinsurah kanakshally jorapukurdhar. there are too many street dogs and they are barking continuously at night so that we can not sleep every night.they fight with each other at night and creating nuisance in our locality.it is very difficult to work for whole day without sleeping properly at night.kindly do needful to relief us.
Rimi2210

Jan 9, 2019

Stray dogs continuously killing the stray cats!!

Two particular stray dogs of our area is continuously killing stray cats one after another... Whom Should I complain to pick up those mad dogs?
Manishmm

Nov 10, 2018

Street are creating problem

The place near kalikundu petrol pump beside there is a road which goes straight to kadamtala that whole road have taken over by dogs after 10PM. It is impossible to cross the place as a big group of 6 to 10 dogs always chasing barking everyone nearing the junction. So we need to walk longer distance to encircle and come back to our place . The dogs are feed and entertained by some street vendors they enjoy the scene. Please remove these dogs from here.
barunbarun

Nov 8, 2018

Dogs r barking and chasing to bite

The Crossing of Sardar Sankar Road and Parasar road is the place taken over by dogs after 10 PM. It is impossible to cross the place as a big group of 7 to 8 dogs always chasing barking everyone nearing the junction. So we need to walk longer distance to encircle and come back to our place . The dogs are feed and entertained by some street vendors they enjoy the scene. Please remove these dogs from here.
Dhirajagarwal

Feb 3, 2018

Dogs creating nuicence

There are lot of dogs near harogunj bazar(Aurobindo Road), who comes out of their closets every night and howls throughout the night. That cause lot of discomfort for a night sleep. Their barks and cries make a peaceful living impossible
gursimran1622

Jan 11, 2018

dogs near my house

I am a resdince at howrah NEW SEAL LANE AREA THERE ARE MANY STREET DOG are in our area few days befre they all caught a small.child nd he waz badly hurt and in nght theey all fight and make so much noise that people in the area cant sleep
Its a request to you sir plz look at this matter and snd dog chatcer tho take them away
Saqlain salim

Dec 14, 2017

The complain is for over population and they are bitting people

The over population off tha dog they are barking on the people and biting them the are smashing tha things and if the people get angry the people are killing the dog so please save the people and tha dog to its my humble request to you please please
ashimdutta

Nov 9, 2017

Outside road dog shitting inside the housing complex

Dear team, I live in a Lakeview Housing Complex of B/1A Drainage Canal Road, Howrah 711104 where one roadside dog is making free entry everyday and responding to natures call on the peripheral metal road or green patches and making the places filthy. Many of our residents and members have put forward their verbal complaints before the society to prevent this act of nuisance. This regular practice of dogs’ peeing or shitting on the road as well as inside residential complexes has to stop. All our efforts have gone in vein, the dog is making entry from the main entrance and there are some animal lover residents who are supplying food and water to this dog and it is getting more encouragement to roam around the premise freely. How can we stop this?
krishnendu1987

Nov 6, 2017

Stray Dog barking and irritating issue

I am a residential of New Barrackpur suffering from barking of stray dog every night. There are near about 8-10 dog of our locality who disturb our night sleep every night. Those mysterious creatures are so irritating that they started their shouting from 12 at night and this issue continue till 4am in the morning.

Please help me to short out this problem. Else at-least give me some solutions if this area is not under your scope.
krishnendu1987

Nov 6, 2017

Stray Dogs barking issue

I am a residential of New Barrackpur suffering from barking of stray dog every night. There are near about 8-10 dog of our locality who disturb our night sleep every night. Tthose mysterious creatures are so irritating that they started their shouting from 12 at night and till 4am in the morning.

Rama.singh1993

Aug 21, 2017

Dogs sound and potty

I,Monu Sonkar from 40 Banwari Lal Roy Road,Pilkhana Kapoor Gali,near masjid.I am facing too.much problem as dogs make lot of sound at night and they have made the place hell by doing potty.It stings a lot and daily they have got a habit of doing so.We have got fed up cleaning everyday and nearky 7-8 dogs do potty even if we scare them they I don't .When everybody sleeps at night they cry all.night by gathering all others...pleas help us out and take away the dogs.
Nekkala

Jul 10, 2017

Regarding nuisance created by stray dogs

Respected sir, My name is Nekkala Sateesh, working as Defence civilian in INS Netaji Subhas, Kolkata, W.B. Resident at building 1/6 ,near viswanath vidyala, landmarked united bank , botanical garden 1st gate, Howrah-711103 . I would like to bring to your notice that cleaning and mantaince of roads and drainage system are performed in a schedule basis which is really appreciable. But the stray dogs in our locality are really in large number that makes this effort go wasted by pulling the bust bins and dragging the wastage on middle of the roads. These dogs are even creating unhealthy atmosphere in our locality. I kindly request you to look into the matter and resolve this issue as soon as possible for the hygiene and cleanliness of our locality. Yours faithfuly. N Sateesh
Chotu shaw

Feb 8, 2017

Dog bite

I live in howarah at fazir bazar.many dogs in our area . every day they are bites each one .so kindly requested to you .please removes these dog
Deepak Lakhotia

Jan 24, 2017

Nuisance by street dogs

I AM A RESIDENT OF 36, VIJAY KUMAR MUKHERJEE ROAD, HOWRAH - 711106. NEAR MY HOUSE, MANY STREET DOGS ROAM AROUND, BARK AND DO ALL THE NUISANCES ROUND THE CLOCK. THEY DISTURB US THROUGH OUT THE NIGHT EVERY DAY. WE ARE TOTALLY FED UP WITH THESE UNWANTED DISTURBANCES.

I REQUEST THE CONCERNED DEPARTMENT OF HMC TO TAKE UP THE NECESSARY ACTION BY SENDING A DOG CATCHER SQUAD IMMEDIATELY TO KEEP AWAY THESE STREET DOGS FROM OUR AREA
P_jain

Jan 19, 2017

Stray dogs nuisance

I live in Jodhpur park opposite EEDF hospital. There are couple of street dogs who bark all night. My parents are old and suffering from medical issues they are not being able to sleep at all because of constant barking every single night. Please send some dog catchers asap.

327 Jodhpur Park
Kol - 68
Shabeer m

Jan 5, 2017

Steert dog

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.
sudipb

Dec 17, 2016

Stray dogs

Barking street dogs throughout every nights...continuously every nights.
Abhishekmaji

Dec 2, 2016

Stray dog all around the street,residents scandalized

Sir,I am a resident of 46/15/2 Brojonath Lahiri lane, wish to bring forth a burning problem in our locality surrounding the HOWRAH HOMES ITI College.The streets a so full of stray dogs that people often fear to walk alone.Moreover,a mad dog right near the college area had victimised numerous people.If this fear fear of mad dog continues people won't be able to lead a hassle free life...
So my ardent request is that the mad dogs circulating in my area should be checked as fast as possible,until it leads to a disaster.
jhinka

Jul 25, 2016

Ulcer of Street dog's head

I am a resident of Howrah Municipality Corporation, 43, Hriday Krishna Banerjee Lane, Kadamtala Howrah 711101. There is a street dog who have an Ulcer on its head. It spread bad smell & Virus also. The dog run here & there for pain and need to shelter in every bodies house. The dog is bitten by everyone. It is not good. Please save the dog.
Arka Sarkar

Aug 30, 2015

MAD Street Dogs

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a resident of P.K. Ganguly Road, BALLY, HOWRAH -711201. Our locality has many street dogs and its number is increasing at an alarming rate.They bark whole night and chase people. There are plenty of dogs in this locality who are showing abnormal behavior these days. At night it is really difficult to cross the lane and reach home as around 6-7 dogs appear chasing and about to bite.They have even bitten many of our local residents and passerby s .I am really scared of the situation as today morning they have attacked one person in my neighborhood. Please take necessary action and send a dog catcher squad in that area as soon as possible as they are danger to the society now.

Nov 13, 2012

Nuisance by stray dogs

I AM A RESIDENT OF WARD NO 30, HOWRAH MUNICIPAL CORPORATION, SHIBPUR, NEAR- SHIBPUR AMBIKA HINDI HIGH SCHOOL. NEAR MY HOUSE, MANY STREET DOGS ROAM AROUND, BARK AND DO ALL THE NUISANCES ROUND THE CLOCK. THEY DISTURB US THROUGH OUT THE NIGHT EVERY DAY. WE ARE TOTALLY FED UP WITH THESE UNWANTED DISTURBANCES.

I REQUEST THE CONCERNED DEPARTMENT OF KMC/HMC TO TAKE UP THE NECESSARY ACTION BY SENDING A DOG CATCHER SQUAD IMMEDIATELY TO KEEP AWAY THESE STREET DOGS FROM OUR AREA

Electricity Pole - Exchange of electric poll
    Dear Sir/Madam, Subject:Exchange electric poll with...
    icai - Not received RTP for CA intermediate may 20
    Dear ICAI, I Shreedhar Bajaj , WRO-0656070, Not...
    APSRTC BUSPASS - BUS PASS
    Dear sir/madam, I am traveling to AKP to NAD for job...
    NEETU MAKKAR - Cancel my ECPP and refund1699
    Recording ECPP assistant services refund the amount of...
    HP pendrive 64 gb - HP Pendreve 64 GB is not working
    I was purchased a HP Pen Drive 32 GB before 05 months ago...
    APSRTC - city bus ticket
    Dear Sir/Mam, I had boarded a No :3 bus at Lenin...
    SSC - Invalid Online Regn. Id No./ Date of Birth ! Try again !!
    I am able to login to the website using the username and...
    APSRTC - city bus ticket
    Dear sir, I boarded a No:3 city bus at Lenin Center to...
    SBI COLLECT - Transaction Failed
    I made payment through SBI collect for a merchant on...