Stray Dogs

Consumer complaints and reviews about Stray Dogs

Samiksha reddy

May 22, 2020

Nuisance of stray dogs

There are 3 dogs in our lane which are creating nuisance and biting and barking on people on bikes.we are unable to go because of them. Specialy in nights it is very scary to go as purposely they are creating nuisance and barking.

Requesr you to take action on them
333raviraj

Oct 16, 2019

Problem due to Stray Dogs

Lots of stray dogs in our society lane. They barking whole night and chase vehicles, dangerous for two wheeler and pedestrians.

Address:
Goyal Garima back gate & Darshan nagari lane, near kalewadi bridge, Keshavnagar, Chinchwad, Pune.

Please send dog catcher team as soon as possible.

Ak20

Sep 9, 2019

Stray dogs

I Live in Nancy towers, wanowrie! There are too many stray dogs barking at night since many days. Please resolve the issue asap
Shubham Jadhav SJ

Aug 24, 2019

Dog catcher

I would like to inform you that our colony is infested with 6+ street dogs where they create nuisance and litter. Moreover, these dogs bite people. There are number of such cases.
Also these dogs are destroying motor cycle seat covers by ripping them off .
Please take immediate action so that we get rid of these dogs. The detailed address of our colony is:
Gat No 849 Samruddhi Apt Flat No 1 Back Of Annasaheb Mager Bank Near Vitthal Mandir
kudalwadi Chikhali Road Kudhalwadi 411062hanking you!
Your
Shubham jadhav
Mob no 8830146002
Flat no 1 samruddhi apt kudalwadi chikhali 411062
jawed_sm

Aug 15, 2019

Stray Dog in Dwarka City, Mahalunge Ingle

I live in Dwarka City Mahalunge Ingle Chakan Talegaon Road, Pune 410501. There are around 15-20 dogs just in my society which has created hell lots of problem for all the resident here. These dogs chase people specialy kids. They keep barking and fighting till late night which makes sleepless night every day for all the resident. We are facing many problem due to this. I request you to please take some action regarding this.
jawed_sm

Aug 15, 2019

Stray Dog in Dwarka City, Mahalunge Ingle

Dwarka City

Mahalunge Ingle
Priyanka Barathe

Aug 11, 2019

Stray dogs issue at Vidyanagar, Tingrenagar, Pune

Hi. I am Priyanka Gaikwad resident of Sai apartment, Vidyanagar, Pune. Here we are facing a lot of problems pertaining to stray dogs. These dogs mostly keep barking through out night and attack on moving vehicles, frequently enter gates of apartment and litter in front of house main door, sit under the stairs (near water tank making the water tank area dirty), bark and try to attack when we try to get them out. We have also suffered dog bite to our 4 year old kid at home. Mostly at night when people come back home there are lot of dogs in front of gate and entrance area these stray dogs charge and try to bite. These are stray dogs with no medical attendance given to them also there are senior citizens in the area and everyone is facing problem due to defecation and vomitting (GDV disease of dogs). I request PMC to please take necessary action. Please pay attention to this issue which is highly intolerable. I request you to visit our area once and resolve this problem as soon as possible. I believe PMC will surely take some action against this daily problems we common citizens are facing.
Below I have attached a recent picture of our apartment inner area where dogs have defecated which will result in spreading of disease.

billsahmad

May 14, 2019

Stray dogs barking all night long

Hi,I live at shri kadambari society, fatima nagar, pune, near royal enfield service station. In this area there are around 8-9 stray dogs that bark all night long disturbing everyone living nearby this area. Some people who live nearby give them food and put on collar, making the dogs even more brave to attack whoever tries to hush them. At night they get spread across the lane that connects the society from the main road and growl and attack whoever comes in/goes out. Could you please look into this issue and catch them so that this would be avoided and people would live without fear of getting attacked and sleep at peace in the night.

Bilal Ahmad
+919047752629
Steffi Mariadas

Jul 7, 2018

Removal of stray dogs

I am a resident of Dattanagar Nigdi. We have too many stray dogs who are all infected by the worms and tics which is causing lot of issues to the people around and pets. Request you to have them removed and take necessary actions.

Please feel free to contact me on [email protected]
Shaffique Zakir Memon

Jun 26, 2018

Stray dogs

Lots of stray dogs are there near are society at night times. Lots of barking and they are coming to bite people.
Azlaan khan

Mar 30, 2018

Stray dogs attacking children

Request to clear stray dogs from as they are attacking children in area jus 30 mins ago small girl was attacked.
Which is creating lot of problems here.
Area - lane 23/ A sayyed nagar hadapsar pune -411028.
Request to clear dogs as it is difficult for children to go out and also elder are being attacked by stray dogs.
Some dogs are Injured too.
Yalagoor

Mar 5, 2018

Stray dog aggressive

A stray dog has given birth to puppies and has become agressive since then. It tries to pounce on everyone and barks at the children and every one in society . Kindly request to catch this dog so that small children can walk freely.

D9 Society , Popular Nagar Mumbai Bangalore Highway WARJE Pune
Gorlamayank

Oct 28, 2017

Stray dogs

Lots of stray dogs in the society lane. They bark whole night and chase vehicles, dangerous to two wheeler and pedestrians.

Address:
Madhuban colony lane number 3, Shakti Colony, Wakad,Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune.

Please send dog catcher team as soon as possible
Gaurav Muthiyan

Oct 22, 2017

Respected Sir/Madam,

I stay near Hadapsar Traffic chowky, near the Canal road . We the residents of 3 huge socities are getting sleep less nights due to the dogs barking in our area during late evenings and night time. Kindly look into it and do the need full. If there is a separate forum for the same and then let me know.

Gaurav,
9545120111
arati.rahalkar

Jun 2, 2017

Stray dogs (barking / following bike riders/ walking people)

I have recently moved to KarveNagar area, Cummins College road, near Chandani Restaurant, Hingane Budruk, Yashashree Colony... There are about 10 to 15 stray dogs in this locality who bark all through the night and chase walkers by and bike riders and howl after them. It is difficult to get a peaceful sleep during the night, and during the day there is always a fear of the dogs biting my small kids / children in the area.
Can anything be done about this menace? The main reason is a lot of garbage thrown by people around the new DP road that is being constructed here and also by people in the supposedly "green belt" living there illegally!
Rehan Mulla

Mar 22, 2017

Nuisance created by Stray Dogs at Kondhwa Budrukz

from last couple of months we are facing trouble due to stray dogs in our society. i am a residence of Eisha Bella vista Hsg soc, Ambedkar Nagar, Kondhwa Budruk, Pune-48. There are almost 5 to 10 dogs which keep barking all night till morning. We have kids and because of all the nuisance we are unable to sleep.

These dogs start chasing two wheelers at night and try to bite the passersby. The dogs are aggressive and always try to bite the innocent people as well as kids. There is a risk of spreading infections in and around areas. I request Pune Municipal Corporation to take necessary action by sending the dog pickup van and carry these dogs to safe location.

Your kind cooperation in this matter will be highly appreciated. I request Municipal corporation to take action against it. Please take them away as we wish to sleep in peace after a long tiring day.

Thanks and Regards,
Rehan Mulla
Pune Resident
padmaja19.rao

Jan 30, 2017

Stray Dogs in the locality

Hello Sir/ Madam,

There are around 20 to 25 stray dogs in our locality. They have become a huge menace over the months, always barking, especially at night. Sometimes, we wake up at night only to shout at the dogs but to no effect. Also, this is turning problematic for people who walk by on the road, specially for kids and elderly people. They also run behind the vehicles sometimes, mostly after dark, leading to small mishaps which go unreported as the damage to oneself or vehicles is minimal. However, it is turning out to be a very big pain for everyone around this area.

Area - Urban Bliss, Dhanori Lohagaon Rd, Kutwal Colony, Lohgaon, Pune, Maharashtra 411047.

Request you to please take necessary action to provide relief to citizens around here.

Thank you!
Girl power

Oct 21, 2016

Stray dogs a menace

this is about the stray dogs creating menace by trying o pounce at the residents of Fatimanagar,pune 411013.
there are more than 15 dogs that are being fed by a lady resident of a society K.P tower 1, late in the evenings ,everyday.
She makes it a point to feed outside other societies instead of feeding outside her own society or in her own home.

When asked to stop her behavior as the dogs are littering around and howling and barking the whole night ,the lady refuses to stop her bad behavior and argues with the other residents of Fatimanagar.pune 411013.

To give the exact location it is in the Diamond Bakery Lane. the dogs pounce on the residents and are litterying since a few months .
I request you to look into this scenario and take the dogs and have some higher authority talk to the lady residing at K.P tower 1 , Fatimanagar.

Stray dogs a menace

Vinita31

Oct 20, 2016

Problem due to street dogs

Huge problem due to stray dogs
The Municipal Commissioner,
Pune City,
Pune.

I am the resident of Baner-Pashan Link Road (Whispering Wind Society) and here there is a huge problem of stray dogs which is increasing day by day.
1. As they are creating a huge disturbance in the midnight and it becomes very difficult to sleep.
2. While coming late it is becoming very dangerous to ride on 2 wheeler as they are after the bike.
3. Morning and evening walk is also getting affected because of them.
4. Students in the night are getting affected because of their sounds at night.
5. Children, women, and elderly people are at greater risk of getting bitten by them.

Its a humble request from you to please take the action on this matters as soon as possible as this problem is becoming more and more serious day by day.

Yours sincerely,
Pune -411047
Omkar Bhagwan

Sep 25, 2016

Stray dog menace

I am a resident of Pune city, staying in Rasta peth, there is a stray dog in our apartment not allowing anyone to enter the apartment, it has bit two people and no action taken by municipal corporation even after complaints, request to act on the nuisance created by the dog.
Omkar
spnasjn

Aug 31, 2016

Attack of Stray dogs

Respected Sir/Mam,
We want to inform you that the number of stray dogs in our society is increasing and they are found chasing behind biikes and cars. We find it very difficult to step out even to near by grocery stores, as these dogs come behind running. Also small children are scared to go out to play or even ride their cycles in the society. Also at night they are continuously barking and fighting. These dogs are usually seen near grocery shop which is beside our society. Its a sincere request to please catch these dogs so the residents feel safe.

Address : Whistling palm society, opp yashoda mangal karyalay, Near kaspate wasti, wakad, pune, Maharashtra 411057

spnasjn

Aug 31, 2016

Attack of Stray dogs

Respected Sir/Mam,

Address : Whistling palm society, Kaspate wasti, opp yashoda mangal karyalay, Near, Maharashtra 411057

mkumarsoni

Aug 29, 2016

Stray dogs increasing near our society

Respected Sir/Mam,

I wanted to inform you about the number of Stray dogs increasing near our society Landge NestWorth Sec 10 Spine Road.

I am surprised to see they are huge and very dangerous, running behind bikes and cars, and an accident is inevitable in the near future because of this.

There are many small children who are scared to go out to play, or even ride their cycles in the society. Even Many ladies are facing the problem, while walking back from near by shops and groceries store.

Also at night they are continuously barking and fighting.

Its a sincere request to please catch these dogs so the residents feel safe.

Address : Landge NestWoth, Plot#69/2, Sec 10 Spine Road, MIDC Bhosari, Opposite to LUMAX Plant , Pune, Maharashtra 411026

Anikelkar23

Aug 29, 2016

Complaint regarding stray dogs

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am residing in Dhanori,Munjaba Wasti Road No 7. I am facing the issues regardig increase in stray dogs in our locality. I am working in night shifts. While returning from office the dogs surrounds me they often chase me..In a night they gather and continuously barking, biting each other . Due to this I am not able to sleep. I am sure that others have a same problems . Not only this they often came to our apartment. It creats a fear in my mind...so request you to please take a action on it.

irfan_makandar

Jul 31, 2016

Stray dogs biting

Lot of stray dogs came in NEA society and attacking people and biting children every now and then.
They need to be taken care of. So requesting municipal corporation.

NEA Pure Homes,
S. No 41/2/3, Behind TUV Nord Company,
Susgaon, Baner, Pune - 411021.

Irfan Makandar
NEA Resident

GoAir - Error in Webcheck-in in upcoming flight G80321 of 1st June...
    Kindly note, I have booked my flight with GoAir through...
    zee cinema - TV Guide
    Almost twice a month the tv Guide programming goes on the...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Hungama
    Why are you showing shin Chan old episode I know you are...
    http://cbtfexch9.com/ - Refund my amount
    Dear Sir, My self Deepak Kumar Goyanka I informed to...
    SPEED POST COMPLAINT - Latter not received
    Sir my speed post n.EH562978135IN BOOKED ON 12-05-2020 AND...
    Marvel hq - Bored by seeing starwars
    Please play all cartoons not only star wars
    Cadbury bournvita - Expires settlement
    Dear sir/mam This is bring your kind attention that...
    Netmeds - Denied for home delivery
    The product I have ordered on netmeds are delivered...
    Personal iten - Parcel not received
    Good afternoon, I am writing this mail due to not...