Consumer complaints and reviews about Stray Dogs

karansawlani

Dec 26, 2022

Regarding Stray dogs issue

I am writing from Noida Sector - 52 ( D Block ) and would like bring to the notice of the concerned staff regarding street dog menace. Many people have been bitten by Stray dog in our colony.
Several people in the sector are scared and are walking with sticks in their hands for self protection while on the road.
It is very difficult to sleep peacefully in the night.

Karan
D-41, Sector 52 Noida
karansawlani

Dec 26, 2022

Stray Dogs

I am resident of Sector 52, Noida- D block.
We have stray dogs issue in our sector. Generally, two of them get aggressive with passer's by and kids and it's risk to life and safety for all.

There have been 5 incidents where the dogs have bitten the people. Kindly help us to get rid of stray dogs from our sector.

Karan
D41 Sector 52, Noida
Anjusha Anil

Dec 17, 2022

Regarding Stray dogs issue

I am writing from Noida Sector - 31 ( C-6/99 , Sector-31 Janta Flat ) and would like bring to the notice of the concerned staff regarding street dog menace. My brother has been bitten by Stray dog in our colony while he was coming from School . Several people in our colony are scared and are walking with sticks in their hands for self protection while on the road. It is very difficult to sleep peacefully in the night. I am requesting you to look at that matter as soon as possible. The cases are increasing rapidly. I hope you will take absolute measures to handle the issue as soon as possible .

supreet0511

Nov 26, 2022

Stray dogs

Please help us to get rid of street dogs insector-36 B Block . Dogs are making nuisance, littering in front of houses , bite the strangers like delivery boys ,bunch of dogs start barking at night continuously and many more. They are entering the houses and spreading the dustbin contents everywhere. They are also spoiling the cars by climbing them. They are very dangerous and threat to the people walking in the society.

Please take action against the same.

Sep 9, 2022

Poor hungry dog

There's a dog who is not being fed by anyone in the community except us. It has got more aggressive because of hunger and torture of residence. Multiple instances of it biting people and kids. We are the only family who feed him. But these people threaten us to get reported in police or register an FIR against us.
We are only 3 ladies, mother and we two sisters. We dont have any man in the house. Hence these people in residence use to threaten us on the name of police because of this dog.
Pls remove this dog from here as we don't want our older mother to suffer at this age. We won't be able to fight legally.
hunnybatra221

Sep 6, 2021

Stray Dogs

I am resident of Greater Noida, Omicron 2. We have stray dogs issue in Our sector. Generally, they get aggressive with kids and our kids are not safe. Twice they tried to bite my kid too. Kindly help us to get rid of stray dogs from our sector.

Hunny Batra

Block C, Omicron 2, Greater Noida
mrksharma

Aug 9, 2021

Complaint against stray dogs

मेरा नाम रवि शर्मा है में डी 160 सेक्टर 61 में रहता हूं मेरे यहां पर बहुत सारे आवारा कुट्टे हैं उनमे से एक कटे ने मेरी बेटी को पहले भी करने की कोशिश की थी और आज सुबह दिन 09/08/2021 को मेरी बेटी कटने के लिए मेरे घर के अंदर तक आ गया मैंने जब अपने पड़ौसी से कहा जिन्होन को पाल रखा है जो डी 159 सेक्टर 61 में जैन रहते हैं उन लोगों ने कहा कि जो करना है वो कर लो मुझे भी देखता हूं जाने में हैं आप से संपर्क करें किया कृपा करके मेरी मदद किजिये मेरी सिरफ एक ही बेटी है मेरा मोबाइल नंबर 9310639993 है।
sunyana

Nov 23, 2020

stray dogs barking at night

There are many stray dogs barking at night after 11 pm to 1 am midnight. the area is near cherry county and green arch society near ek murti chowk. techzone 4 greater noida west.
these are very disturbing noises nd we cant not sleep peacefully. Pls do the needful.
My City

Mar 14, 2020

Stray dogs

To The concerned, I Ashish Bansal and we are staying at G 6 Sec 12 Noida. We are facing a lot of problems due to stray dogs as they bite everyday to the passer byes. There are almost 20-30 dogs between the route of F block Market to K block passing thru G block in Sec 12 Noida. Pls help to relocate these dogs somewhere.
Malay Srivastava

Feb 9, 2020

Stray Dogs

I'm SuJata Srivastava from house no. 27,Green Enclave, Gautama Buddh Nagar Chipiyana Bujurg. Now a days we'r facing some problems because of stray dogs in my lane. Kindly come with the vehicle to collect them and take away them from here to ignore any misspellings or diseases.
agnel_henry

Feb 7, 2020

Stray Dogs disturbing Society

I am a resident of 34d, pocket b2, sai apartments, sector 71 noida. There are a lot of Stray dogs in our Society which are disturbing people. They attack passerby, kids and children.

Please send a van to collect them. Please please take them away from here.

Henry
Neha Singh t

Nov 8, 2019

Uncontrollable stray dogs in Delta-1 block c Greater Noida

Uncontrollable stray dogs in Delta 1 block c Greater Noida

I am Neha Singh, resident of C-80 block c Delta 1 Greater Noida

I would like to complaint against uncontrollable stray dogs in my locality. These stray dogs are uncontrollable and one black coloured small dog has been biting people from the past one week . The place where this dog lives is also the bus stop for many school going children and this makes it very dangerous for both children and the parents. I would like you to take strict action on this & please send Dog Catching facility to this area.

Neha Singh
C-80 delta 1 Greater
Noida, U.P.
Sunil Gusain

Apr 3, 2019

Uncontrollable stray dogs in Priyadarshini Park, Sector 12

Hello Sir/Madam

I am Sunil Gusain, resident of V-233,sector 12, Noida, U.P.

I would like to complaint against uncontrollable stray dogs in my locality & Priyadarshini Park, opposite to Metro Hospital, sector 12. These stray dogs are uncontrollable and one white street dog bited my mother in Priyadarshini Park on 04th April 2019 around 7:00pm. Even dog bites my mother & again attempts to bite her. One boy came & throw stone to that dog then dog run from there. But that dog (white dog) lives in Priyadarshini Park always. I would like you to take strict action on this & please send Dog Catching facility to this area.

Sunil Gusain
V-233, Sector-12
Noida, U.P.
ShwetaShukla

Mar 21, 2019

Uncontrollable stray dogs

Hello Sir/Madam
I am Shweta shukla ,resident of Green view apartments,sector 99,noida.
I would like to complaint against uncontrollable stray dogs in my society. These stray dogs are uncontrollable and people of this society have tried many times to get them out of society.But attempts are all failures,they come back again. These dogs have bitten many people. Today they bite my father. When we talk about getting them out of society,then people of animal welfare oppose this decision. I would like you to get some solution of this,because we can't let them bite our families everyday. I want these stray dogs out of my society as well as to be safe somewhere. You can ask some NGO for it.
Hoping for your earliest response.
Arliz

Jan 9, 2019

Stray dog menace

There is a major problem of too many stray dogs which are violent too and are bitting the residents . some of them are infected too which can cause a serious health concern. Please look into the matter.

Resident,

Sector -15, noida
Rahul 101085

Dec 13, 2018

Street dogs

The problem of Street dogs in my locality has worsened over last few weeks, so much so that it is difficult to take a walk outside society compound due to Streets dogs, it is also impossible to get good night's sleep due to continuous noise by these dog
Kindly do something to resolve the issue

Rahul Kaushik
SK-2
145B, Sector 93

Dec 7, 2018

Stray dogs menace

The problem of stray dogs in my locality has worsened over last few weeks, so much so that it is difficult to take a walk outside society compound due to stray dogs, it is also impossible to get good night's sleep due to continuous noise by these dogs especially area around SBI bank
Kindly do something to resolve the issue

Sk Walia
Mahagun Maple
F 26, Sector 50
Chandan240484

Sep 2, 2018

Street dog catching

There is a dog in BHEL TOWNSHIP SECTOR 17 NOIDA in tower no 32 and he usually sits in front of FLAT NO 32 B.That dog is dangerous for kids and he is street dog.
He is dangerous for whole tower.
RWA-NOIDA

Jun 21, 2018

Stray dogs in B-5, Dhawalgiri Appartments, Sector-34

In B-5, Dhawalgiri Appartments, Sector-34, We have lots of stray dogs in the society. Therehasbeen atleast 10 cases of dogs attacking the children and residents in last week. It is creating a really threat situation in society. Please take action on prompt basis to send these dogs to stray homes for dogs, which would be beneficial for both residents as well as dogs.

RWA, Sector-34
Rashmi Panchal

Apr 13, 2018

Stray Dogs disturbing Society

I am aresidentof D- Swarn magri Greater Noida. There are a lot of Stray dogs in our Society which are disturbing people. They attack passerby, kids and children.

Please send a van to collect them. Please please take them away from here.

Rashmi

Mar 5, 2018

Dog related problems

I am working in sector 7 A-54 noida A dog living in our area his condition is very bad he is hungry for last 1 week his onner beating everyday not take care This has created a big problem for dog. We cannot go to parks .Please take the action as soon..
Ravinder_kanda

Feb 22, 2018

Stray Dogs inside Residential Society

I am a resident of Supertech Capetown Society, Sector 74, Noida. The stray dog menace is a real problem in this society. There is a group of 10-15 stray dogs who often keep roaming in lanes and park nd even basement parking. Often children, workers and other people gets scared of them and they keep on barking especially throughout the night. They also run behind the children’s.

Kindly look into the matter urgently or suggest if there is anything that can be done.

Looking forward for a quick response.

Ravinder Singh
Shallyk

Feb 20, 2018

Stray dog complaint

I am a resident of senior citizens home complex society, p-4 greater noida. There are too many stray dogs in our complex. They are a real menace to people and pets alike. Please remove them