Stray Dogs

Consumer complaints and reviews about Stray Dogs

ishaileshjha

Apr 15, 2019

Stray Dogs - Menace

I am a resident of Omaxe Heights, Sector-86, Faridabad. I am and other residents are facing issue due to menace of stray dogs in the society and the so-called NGOs running from Omaxe for these dogs merely for money.

I understand that this society is for both Human and Animals and we all have to live in co-existence but will this be possible at the cost of Human Rights? I love dogs and request every NGOs in our society/ people who feed these dogs to take these dogs in their home and keep it with them. By this, people will have more time with their love.

Stray dog menace (NHRC observation) - The Commission has observed that "while the measure of sterilization may help contain the increase in the dog population, it does not save or shield people from the bites of existing dogs. It looks like a 'Human Rights' versus 'Animal Rights' battle. This is not a problem of Delhi alone. The Commission has come across similar incidents in several other parts of the country. The situation assumes alarming proportions when one links the stray dogs with their contribution to Rabies disease."

These dogs are nowadays have started threatening kids and elderly people, there are number of cases available (videos) and kids can't play, elderly people can't take walk and it is really quite dangerous to go for walk in night times. With the busy schedule we have, we don't have time to take care of our health and we have very few hours to utilize for walk that too in night hours. Kids nowadays are forced to remain in home and play with mobile/ watch TV as they can't go outside due to these dogs. I would not like kids/ elderly people with dogs bite and all wounds on their body. We have seen number of videos where kids have died due to excessive bleeding.

I understand sterilization or rabies injection but it is not the ultimate solution. How these options safeguard people in the society/ (ies). Dogs will anyhow threaten them if Municipal Corporation/ NGO will sterilize/ vaccinate them. And also, as per Animal Right, how sterilization is a good option, it is a also a method to kill/ play with natural process. If we are so much in love, how people will love these dogs getting vaccinated to stop further rise in population. After analyzing these issues, we only left with two options (a) Either dog lovers/ NGO should keep these dogs in their home/ flat and take full care (b) state/ Municipal Corporation should dislocate these dogs to some dedicated areas where these dogs can live their life safely without harming humans.

The concept of co-existence of Human and Animal is great but in real-life it will not work until govt. will take serious steps. I love these dogs but love more the Humans (kids/ elderly) who are being targeted.

There must be some specific reason when Supreme Court had to release order for safeguarding these dogs but now situation is now 360 Degree. Now SC / government need to take steps to safeguard humans. NHRC can work to protect and file petition for terrorists but can't take any action against these dogs. This is really becoming challenge.

Shailesh
+91-7838812751
S Singh

Mar 26, 2019

Street dogs

Number of Street dogs are too much and dangerous for children and all of us in our colony in malviya nagar h& f bock
navbharat.ngo

Aug 1, 2018

Stray dogs menace in RU Block, Pitampura

Dear Sir, This is to bring to your notice that we are resident of RU-Block, Pitampura, Delhi-110034, facing with a very serious problem here as there are a huge number of stray dogs and rapidly growing in this block. These dogs have disturbed the entire residents life by their everyday and night barking, polluting the block's street and parks, attacking to any passers by and it is very common. The residents, childrens and any passers by are becoming victims. My wife was recently attacked suddenlyand bited by stray dog from behind and immediately rushed to hospital. Thanks to God after having proper dose of 5 injections she could be saved. Today on 8 Aug, 2018 morning at around 7 AM, a small school going kid was attcked by stary dogs and how he was horrified vigourously running to save himself and everybody came out of their home to save him. This is the everyday problem in our block. The main problem is when dog catcher comes, these stray dogs hide themselve. So, our sincere request to take proper action to eradicate this problem.
3812/6

Jun 22, 2018

Stray dogs in large numbers

I am a resident of Kanhaiya Nagar, Delhi. There is an increasing problem of stray dogs faced by all the residents. Especially, there are 3-4 stray dogs right outside my house since past month. They keep sitting at the gate of my house and bark relentlessly at whoever enters. They are ready to bite anyone. They keep barking and making noise the entire day causing disturbance and nuisance.
We have small children at our home which is a cause of fear because of these stray dogs. It has become dreadful to live as well as to go out of the house.
Even in all the nearby streets, the situation is same.

Please take the appropriate action against these stray dogs so that we can live peacefully at our home.

Resident at 3812/6 Kanhaiya Nagar, Delhi - 110035
usaplace

Mar 20, 2018

STRAY DOGS BITING PEOPLE

Stray dogs urgent help required
Kindly send someone to catch the mad / infectious dogs in mayur vihar ph - 3, delhi area.People are getting troubled many times by these dogs as we walk day and night. Many people escaped getting bitten numerous times. Today my daughter was bitten as she was going on cycle today. No one's coming to catch these dogs. Dogs have lost their mind & try to bite every passerby. Kindly send someone ASAP.

My address: B-786, G.D.Colony, Mayur Viahr Ph - 3 , Delhi - 110096. Contact No. 9818505186
Rohit18176

Mar 17, 2018

Stray Dogs

Hello Sir,

We are living in old seemapuri delhi 110091, There are lots of stray dogs moching around even they barks on people, bites them and do sit in front of house which is difficult to clean everytime. We go to office early in the morning and come late from there so we scared from dogs if we come late from office please take some action regarding to our problem it is difficult to stay there our life become so much hectic because of stray dogs. We hope that you will send the MCD dog Squad to catch them ASAP.

Rohit
D-214 Old Seemapuri Delhi 110091
+91-8700604505
Priyanka 002

Jul 13, 2017

About stray dog

We are living L block partap nagar Delhi 110007 near partap nagar metro station. I would like to bring attention on the problem being faced by residents and visitors in our area.. There are many dogs in our area which barks on everyday residing near by or every visitors and even bites too.. Because of these dogs we are facing so many problems to take steps out from our houses round the clock.. In the night also they barks a lot.. So it's my humble request you to please look after our problem and send dog catcher team immediately in this area so that we will get rid of this problem as soon as possible..
Yours truly
Satnam275

Mar 21, 2017

Dogs menace

Hello Sir/Madam,

In our locality there are many stray dogs which bite people due to this walking on the road has become really scary and painful and this often leads to serious injuries to people around .
They bite any strangers, children's or vendors. There is hardly a day when we don't hear a dog bite case in our locality.
Request you to take immediate action against it and help us to resolve the same asap.

Satnam Singh
Jangpura B
99953198882
Gaurav Bagga

Mar 18, 2017

Dogs menace

Hello sir,
This is regarding stray dogs in our locality whose numbers have significantly increased due to which walking on the road has become really scary and painful and this often leads to serious injuries to people around .

Gaurav Bagga
Rishi nagar Rani Bagh
ynchaubeyco

Feb 21, 2017

Stray Dog menace

Stray Dog biting

I am resident of Pocket-V,Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi,Stray Dogs are biting to children & residents of every day.Two women and a kid are in a very serious condition after stray dog bite. It seems that death causality may also happen some day by stray dog biting.
Therefore, request authorities to rescue us.
rajat_arora9

Feb 5, 2017

biting of dogs

I'm writing this email on behalf of my street i.e 4/376 gali no.13 (near idgah road)bhola nath nagar shahdara delhi-110032 and it is related to street Dogs. We are facing lots of issues from these Dogs.

Now, It's a Huge Problem of our area. Daily these dogs bark and Bite to anyone. Today night again a Dog badly bit to a guy. I hope you can understand this hassle, how much can be dangers. So I urge you please take an action to solve our concern on higher priority.

Jan 17, 2017

DOG nuisance at DDA Badarpur

Ours is a DDA Janta colony with very limited space. Now a days some residents are keeping somany dogs at their home and the dogs are all the time on the passage making nuisance to the residents. Which is a threat to young children. Authority concerned may look into it seriously and necessary action may taken at the earliest in order to avoid any untoward incident. I already made a complaint last month in this regard, which still remain unattended.
nipgupta

Dec 26, 2016

Complaint against stray dogs

STRAY DOGS MENANCE
Sir/madam

There are lots of stray dogs in my society These dogs are always ready to pound upon any person crossing that area. Please get the dogs shifted or taken to some dog care home so that the residents of my society can roam around within the society easily.These dogs have already bitten two - three people of our society. Our child are also not safe because these dogs attack on them.

Nipun Gupta
aayushi2311

Dec 19, 2016

Stray dog nuisance

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am a resident of Gagan Vihar extension, and this area is now inhabited by over two dozen dogs. They not only bark, fight and create nuisance all through day and night but also bite people for no good reason and are very, very aggressive.
This needs to be dealt with immediately before something serious happens. They are extremely dangerous and are just increasing in number by each passing day. I request you to please look into it and do the needful.

Yours sincerely,
Aayushi Agarwal
nizamuddineast

Dec 16, 2016

Terrible Dog Nuisance at Nizamuddin East Locality

To concerned authority,

Immediate Action Needed!

There is terrible dog nuisance in Nizamuddin East locality. The dogs (atleast 20 in two groups) keep barking, fighting and terrifying passing people all day and night long. The children fear to venture out at any point of the day! Elderly citizens, who would need assistance in minimal support or generally senior citizens and regular are not able to go for early or late evening walks due to this havoc unleashed by this dog menace.

There are people who feed them on purpose and inspite of several being neutered, they have an aggressive behaviour to residents of this colony. I have not seen one remedial action being initiated or taken to tackle this problem by the MCD.

We are afraid this escalation in the population of the street dogs who are collar tied but roam and create havoc and soil house premises is unbearable! Request and urge that these dogs from our Nizamuddin East locality be taken away and lodged in a dog shelter or farm. We don't want to risk our children, elders and self lives due to this untrained, unattended and growing menace!

For photos, please let dog catches visit the society and they shall easily find around 100+ in a locality of just 220 odd houses!
harender.bhandari

Oct 16, 2016

stray dogs of dangerous number

i am a resident of pocket-f, dilshad garden, delhi. There are many stray dogs in our pocket, they bark in day or night make mess everywhere and scares children as well. It is hard to call any relatives in our society also. These stray dogs creating many issues, it is a kind request to catch these dogs.

Harender Bhandari
Mohd Naim

Jul 15, 2016

stray dogs with Rabies

There are a large number of stray dogs in the area "West Laxmi Market, India, Delhi-110051, opposite khureji petrol pump” . One of which appears to have RABIES. Kindly catch them so that no one becomes a victim and lose life due to RABIES.
Mohd Naim
Mobile Number : ############& ############
Neha tandon

May 27, 2016

Complain agaist stray dogs

Hello sir/mam
We are the residents of "Aditya Mega City, Indirapuram".
There are 8-10 stray dogs are living in our society. Our RWA is not in the condition to handle this matter due to some Dog lover NGO's. Several times these dogs have
Bitten many maids, senior citizens, youngsters, guests and kids but nobody can do any thing against them due to fear of NGO persons. People are avoiding to send their kids for playing in the park, we are living in the fear, avoid walking & jogging. Kids of our society are afraid to go outside. Earlier our RWA tried to send them to the dog shelters but those NGO persons took stay against it that means we (citizens of society) have no right to live & servive only those dogs have all rights.
We request u to do something against them or send them to dog shelter.
Please do something as soon as possible.
Neha
Bhanu67

May 20, 2016

Dear Team

I'm a resident of Ashoka Park Extension, Near East Punjabi Bagh

A large no of stray dogs are there in our colony and it keeps on increasing.

Some are ferocious. It is even difficult for courier service boys and other persons to come in. EVEN THE RESIDENTS cant walk in our locality

Kindly have them removed and send to animal shelters.

Bhanu
MOBILE NUMBER-- 9311115681
Bhanu67

May 20, 2016

Dear Team

I'm a resident of Ashoka Park Extension, Near East Punjabi Bagh

A large no of stray dogs are there in our colony and it keeps on increasing.

Kindly have them removed and send to animal shelters.

Bhnau
Anonymous1893

Feb 23, 2016

Nuisance by stray dogs

I am a resident of E- block Krishna nagar, Delhi-110051. There are approx 6-7 stray dogs creating nuisance and disturbing the peace and quiet of my colony. I request immediate action for the same.
Kush106

Nov 18, 2015

Stray dogs in e block Tagore Garden extension

Please remove Stray Dogs from e block ,Tagore Garden , Extension (behind devi mandir)
Dear MCD,

A large number of Stray dogs are there in our area and now they have become DANGEROUS for all the pass by members and especially children to play even as they bark every now and then and follow people. Children are even scared to go out .

Please, take necessary actions against them so that we can live in peace. Please take a positive action as soon as possible.
Mukta khosla

Sep 22, 2015

STRAY DOGS............

I wrote to you earlier but have had no response.

Please do something immediately something about the stray dogs , they are a penance and putting foreigner to visit the country.

I am aware that some Indian do not want the put down, in that case please find them a home with those dog lovers, specially Menaka Gandhi and Kapil Sharma and the balance should be put down.

Make this part of the Swach Abhiyan!!!!

Please let me know the progress towards this matter.

Mukta Khosla
r_shandaliya

Jul 26, 2015

STRAY DOG COMPLAINT

i am living in flat no 75 aravalli appartment . WE have been living in alakananda for last 30 years. there is a huge dog menance in aravalli appartment. they even bite the senior citizen when they go out for a morning walk. they sit on the payement of the floor and do shitting. we have tried so many times to remove them but they do not get removed. we would request the south delhi municipal corparation to take these dogs away from the locality . there is a possiblity of disease outbreak. Please do something
with regards
residents of aravalli appartment
mahesh1986

Jun 6, 2015

A DOG HAS GOT MAD AND BITING EVERYONE

RESPECTED SIR, ONE DOG HAS BECOME MAD AND BITING EVERYONE. THIS DOG SIT ON THE FRONT HOUSE NUMBER C 1ST 859 MADANGIR NEW DELHI 62. TODAY THIS DOG HAS BITTEN MANY CHILDREN AND PEOPLE. PEOPLE ARE VERY AFRAID BECAUSE THIS DOG RUN BEHIND OF THE PEOPLE. SOME CHILDREN PLAY ON THE CHABUTRA WHICH IS IN THE FRONT OF C 1ST 859 MADANGIR NEW DELHI 62 HOUSE. AT THAT MOMENT THIS MAD DOG COME AND BITE THE CHILDREN. TODAY THIS DOG HAS CREATED MORE TERROR. DUE TO THIS PROBLEM PEOPLE ARE VERY AFRAIDED TO GO FROM THERE. PLEASE TAKE A GOOD ACTION. I AM REQUESTING YOU TO SEND YOUR DOG SQUAD TEAM TO CATCH THIS MAD DOG. PLEASE HELP US AND SEND YOUR SQUAD TEAM.
THANKING YOU
ROHAN

Bachpan a play school , hanspuram Kanpur - Unexperienced principal and staff
    The principal of BACHPAN a play school awas Vikas...
    Unknown - Fraud call
    I received fraud call from 9135202849 on 23/4/2019 at 1:34...
    SPLIT AC - 1.2TR HITACHI RAU514AWD - GAS leaked immediate after service
    Dear Vivek, We deeply regret the inconvenience you had....
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Sravanthi, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    Whirlpool India - Complaint regarding my whirpool semi-automatic machine
    Hi, 16th April : I had raised a complaint for my...
    Airtel - Airtel online recharge
    HI , I have made 169 rs rechrge on my airtell prepaid...
    Pending at District officer for Sanction - PLEASE RELEASE THE RTF AMOUNT
    Respected Sir/Madam, I am Malkapuram Sandhya, studying...
    Videocon D2H - No refunding money for my 1 year recharge amount for OMNI...
    Dear Rakesh, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    westside - eGV code not working
    I shopped on sunday April 21st and the counter staff...
    Hitachi A/C - WORST COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    I bought HIATCHI 1.5 ton 3 star window AC from dealer on...