Street Dogs

Consumer complaints and reviews about Street Dogs

abhishek2302

Jun 4, 2021

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

This is in reference to the stay dogs in vijay Vihar Sector 30 Plot No 71 shree Kirishna Homes. There are almost 15-20 stray dogs who keeps on barking and fighting entire night. Its really difficult to even sleep. Rather you can't even move out as they start barking if you walk on the road. It is really scary situation.

Kindly take some necessary action so that they are taken away from this place

Mar 16, 2021

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

This is in reference to the stay dogs in sector 23A. There are almost 15-20 stray dogs who keeps on barking and fighting entire night. Its really difficult to even sleep. Rather you can't even move out as they start barking if you walk on the road. It is really scary situation.

Kindly take some necessary action so that they are taken away from this place

gauravchawla1310

Feb 25, 2021

Stray dogs

This is our complaint regarding the stray Dogs in Arjun nagar - 122001, Near gurudwara/om sweet, Gurgaon..There are almost 10-12 Stray Dogs in our area..They are a dangerous to us..Biting People and running after the them or the vehicles is quite common..There have been several incidences in which people are injured because of it..I am doing night shift and last nigh dogs attacked me while i driving bike and manege to bite me on a running bike fortunately They attack on my shoes & i didn't get any harm It is extremely unsafe .We are not feeling safe over here.. Request to take a stern action and help us to live in safe environment..Looking forwrad for an early action from you..

Thanks and Regards,

Gaurav Chawla
GURGAON
Sbham_27

Jan 25, 2021

Menace of Stray Dogs

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I live in sector- 22A gurgaon, Sir here 2 gangs of dogs comprising around 20 dogs live over a span of our colony, and all night long they fight & create noise, Creating lack of sleep among us.
Around 10 puppies are given birth as well last month.

We tried to scare away the dogs, but they returned after 2-3 days & menace continued.

Kindly do the needful & relocate these dogs alongwith these puppies.

Subham Sharna
+919868446200
@Shubham1999

Jan 21, 2021

Street dogs

I live in rajiv nagar west near sector 12, here in my street there are 5-6 dogs who barks everytime when someone passes by them. Especially at night, no people can pass by them alone. Please look into the matter as soon as possible

Shubham Mittal
anujkapila

Jan 18, 2021

Attack by stray dogs

There are a large number of stray dogs in DLF Phase 5 Club Drive. Yesterday one on them bit my son whilst walking on the road. On other days, these strays bark and harass walkers. It is requested that necessary steps may kindly be taken to stop this menace.

R_1

Jan 12, 2021

Street dogs complaint

I live Bhim Nagar Gurgaon, opp. Ahuja hospital beside PNB ATM, where street dogs bite and bark to people entering to lane. Residents are getting scared of them to pass past them.Maids and delivery boys are becoming most affected victims.
So, its a humble request to kindly manage to catch those dogs for safety and welfare of citizens as soon as possible.
R_1

Jan 12, 2021

Street dogs complaint

I live in Bhim Nagar Gurgaon, opp. Ahuja hospital beside PNB ATM, where street dogs bite and bark to people entering to lane. Residents are getting scared of them to pass past them.Maids and delivery boys are becoming most affected victims.
Rahulgarg4472

Aug 20, 2020

DANGEROUS STREET DOGS

Dangerous Street dogs
I live in 23 A C2 block,Sushant lok 1,near vyapar kender where street dogs bite and bark to people entering to lane. Residents are getting scared of them to pass past them.Maids and delivery boys are becoming most affected victims.
Thankyou,
RAHUL GARG
Resident of 23 A C2 block,Sushant lok 1,near vyapar kender
For contact mail id-
Priyanshis

Jan 19, 2020

Dangerous Street dogs

I live in 1001,sector 22 B where street dogs bite and bark to people entering to lane. Residents are getting scared of them to pass past them.Maids and delivery boys are becoming most affected victims.
Thankyou,
Priyanshi
Resident of sector-22B
For contact mail id-
Priyanshis

Jan 19, 2020

Dear sir/mam,
I live in 1001,SECTOR -22 B,gurgaon-122015 where street dogs bitten alot of people.They bark and people passing nearby are scared of them to pass.
It is request to you to kindly manage to catch them and solve this problem for welfare and safety of people as soon as possible.
Thankyou
Priyanshi Srivastava
Resident of sector 22 b,
Gurgaon,
Haryana
kushalraghav

Sep 25, 2019

Strret dogs bite around 70-80 people in sector 7 extension

I live in Sector 7 extension, Near Sheetla global school. Its a gated society and around 8-10 dogs are in the society.
But one brown colour dog has created a lots of problem. Whenever dog see any strangers ( corrier delivery amazon, flipkart, food zomato, or our relatives who are new to society ) or maids. Dog comes silently and bite legs of people.
From last 3-4 months , this brown dog has bite around 70-80 people.

Kindly catch the dog please from the society.

Kushal raghav,
Near sheetla global or KNK public school
sector 7 extention
( 1412-1530 house numbers)
Astha0412

Apr 12, 2019

Street Dogs

We live in Sector 45 Gurgaon, there are more than 15 street dogs & every night they are pain to all the people living in this area. They always bark & cry terribly at night due to which we are not able to sleep properly which makes our body completely restlessness.

We request you to take some action or kindly remove dogs from this area as soon as possible.

Astha
hatimdbs

Feb 5, 2019

Street dogs

We live in navsari near central bank..every night we are facing terrible street dogs barking noise which disturb my children and we are unable to sleep.. requesting to please remove dogs from this area as soon as possible..
Mohit4919

Jan 28, 2019

Street dogs are mentally disturbed

Dear sir/mam
I requested you to say that in my street thier is one mentall dogg is here in street he is barking every time and on every person who cross the street or biteee himm please i a requesting you take him

Mohit mutreja
Baldev nagar gali no 13
Aditi7

Jan 13, 2019

Street dogs in Sector-1 IMT Manesar

We have a lot of street dogs in Sector-1, IMT Manesar.
I have two pets at my home, one is labrador and other is a street dog rescued by my mother-in-law, when she found it injured on the road five-six years ago.
Everytime, we go out to walk our pets, these street dogs bark a lot, two of them are very aggressive, they have tried to attack twice in last week. My labrador was even attacked and bitten on 6th Jan'2018.
I am not able to find a helpline which can help with sterilisation, vaccination and adoption of street dogs in Manesar. MCG Gurgaon doesn't cover this area.
Help me with this.

Aditi
+91-9990443630
Sector-1, IMT Manesar
harishchamp

Dec 16, 2018

Dog bit me two three times

I, Rosy I m working in friends colony near post office, dog bit me three times. please take necessary action.
Thanks and Regards,
Rosy
+91 9582105999
sakshi_1

Dec 1, 2018

Stray dogs

I am residing in sector 39, housing board road, opposite shiv mandir, opposite medanata hospital, gurgaon. From past 3-4 weeks, there are around 7-8 stray dogs who have created a lot of trouble in our area. We can't sleep at night because they bark all night and in the day they sit outside homes and trouble the people.
Please do something on urgent basis as it's getting difficult to take kids outside now

Sakshi Gupta
Nitanjali

Aug 21, 2018

Street dogs- aggressive and dangerous

This is to bring to your notice that there are 3-4 street dogs in our street which are threat to safety of all the walkers in the street specially to kids and ladies. They are always aggressive and attack everyone. It has become so difficult for the kids to even board the school cab from outside. Would request your immediate attention to this matter and help us.

Nitanjali

Gurgaon
kamalcacs

May 22, 2018

Street dogs dangourous at south city 1

Pl help. There are 5-7 dogs which are threat to safety specially to kids and ladies. They are un attended and hungry hence always aggressive.
Kamal chopra
gk_gaurav1984

May 19, 2018

Army of street dogs

This is regarding army of dogs around my house all the time. Recently, one of the dog bite my nephew. Almost everybody in the last street of the shivpuri is facing this problem. Once in there lifetime everybody has been a hounded by these dogs. Nothing has been happening for any complaints. Request you to take a matter seriously and HELP US.
vipinkpr

Apr 5, 2018

street dogs getting danger and nuisance

Hi In sector -23 behind community center, Street dogs getting danger and terrible mainly in night. You can't walk alone with kids. Suddenly they bark and sometimes attack to the persons who one passes near by them.Once they started barking, they keep continuously. Please help us and take the necessary steps to resolve this big issue.

Vipin
NITESH7

Mar 13, 2018

Street Dogs Menace

This is regarding stray dog menace in Shivpuri, Gurgaon. I recently narrowly escaped an attack by a pack of stray dogs near my house.The dogs are getting aggressive by the day and attacking the passers by. Apparently, there have been no cases of dog bite yet, but the situation is extremely threatening when alone. Kindly look into the matter and relocate the dogs.
aakash12358

Mar 11, 2018

OVERPOPULATION OF STREET DOGS

DEAR SIR,

I'm a resident of KATWARIA SARAI ,SOUTH WEST DELHI 110016. The entire area is ridden with street dogs one of which attacked me and bite me on my thigh early in the morning 6;30 am and many people also faced the same incident and they also bark throughout the night. It is absolutely impossible to sleep through the racket they create.

These dogs are a menace to everyone who enters or leaves the area towards the evenings. It is getting unbearable as the population seems to be multiplying rapidly. The area is getting overridden by dogs.

Kindly take some action regarding the same at the earliest.

yours respectfully