Consumer complaints and reviews about Street Dogs

abcd24

Aug 7, 2022

Fear of stray dogs

I reside in Datt township, Tilhari, Jabalpur. There are around 10 to 15 stray dogs in my township, most of which have collars on their neck but always roam outside, and chase people walking or running. This is causing a lot of problem for us and the population of dogs are increasing day by day.
I kindly request to catch these dogs and leave them in a shelter where they can be adopted and not roam outside without a leash so as to not scare the people around. It is becoming difficult to commute without a vehicle. My humble request to catch them as soon as possible.

Thank you!
yosik_91

Aug 5, 2022

Street Dogs littering Residence

Hello Team

I am ,Yogesh Sikri, residence of Gh-8/268 Paschim Vihar, New Delhi -87. It's been more than 2,3 months since one street dog keep on sitting all day in front of our main entrance gate of our house ( Picture attached below). I am mentioning the problems we faces on a daily basis below:-

1) He bark on delivery boys, House maid, or any new person( relative etc.) comes in. People often get scared and resist to come at floor.

2) Outside passage gets litter with his body hairs and dog ticks, ( we have 8 months small kid at our home, such kind of environment is not good for him)

3) He blocks our way as well, while opening door or leave bare minimum space around stairs, which may cause unbalance while passing through.

Street Dogs littering Residence Street Dogs littering Residence

Kulubeni

Jun 22, 2022

Dog Remove from Colony

Subhash Nager block 1 many dogs in street. Some people engers by dogs. So plz solve this problem.
nehasonker

Jan 28, 2022

Menace of street dogs

Hello Sir/Madam

With due respect it is to inform that the street dogs in Old Rajinder Nagar are causing a great hinderance in the lives of people and harming them. Quite a few known people have been bitten by them. I would request to take some strict actions to solve this issue as it is becoming an everyday scene. And also there is a great terror among students while walking on the streets anytime of being bitten by them. Please take. Immediate actions.
stariyal

Aug 12, 2021

Compliant against dogs

Compliant against dogs
I would like to inform you that our gali opp. Bhagel Store, satsang road, Bhagel Chock, Nihal Vihar is infected with street dogs where they create nuisance and litter. Moreover, these dogs bite people. There are number of such cases.
Also these dogs are destroying scooty motor cycle seat covers by ripping them off .
Please take immediate action so that we get rid of these dogs.

The detailed address

S Block, Near Bhagel Chock, Satsang Road,
Nihal Vihar,
New Delhi 110041
uppolice213

Jul 17, 2021

Street dogs killing people

Honarable justice,

Please help people of Hyderabad, Street rabies infected dogs biting and killing people like TDP, YSR,PRP, srilankans, c vidhya sagar rao, Vani parties. These parties already have 500 murder cases on them, they are bluffing government by making rowdies in name of jaggus (dracula) by acquiring death certificates. This parties even cannot pass ssc exams, who are they orphan of black Africans. This all are srilankans who occupied srilankan also. India had given permission for making dead alive rowdies.
Parnam amruth prasad of there parties holds 1300 arces of land, 20 kgs gold. Amruthmayi is almost srilankan Kerala. This all are children of various animals no need to investigate anything, just say you are human they start biting you. Srilankans have already 50 % of information technology. They are looting india gold. Shouts all day and night in the name of emails. Forest Animals if they humans they bite. They will come is any place in world and they say animals kingdom. Sathya yugas purana say there were different animals kingdom like buffalo (Mahishi buffalo head) shunaka(dog head), sakshi ( bird head) even bear's kingdom (jambhvantha). Please request this animals kingdom parties not run behind human. Email is only letter that never reach. Every one in the world should start sending letters to this animals with birds if like or they eat away birds. Africans all are ape king children respect them smell them make your god don't irritate human this animals are only two nature one is sex, another is hunt. Even if you say there acting not worth they bite.

Almighty bless you if slove this, he might bless you with his children for marriage. People can't rules animals what he rules human.
aravzz

Dec 22, 2020

Stary Dogs Bite often

I am the resident of Nirankari Colony Gali no 5 Delhi 110009 which is now a very dangerous place because of Wild dogs they r biting each and every person who comes across which is a big problem for us so I m requesting u to take action asap..

Best Regards
Gaurav
Nirankari Colony Gali no 5 Delhi 110009
Guptashweta

Dec 4, 2020

Street dog

This message aims to throw light on the menace of street dogs in VISHNU GARDEN in West Delhi which is growing day by day. Due to the stray dogs of the colony, it has become extremely difficult to walk out of home, especially at night. These dogs often run after and even bite the passers-by. I request the authorities to take immediate action against these street dogs so that the residents of the colony can live in peace.MADDI WALI GALI NO 4 NEAR LAMBA CLOTH HOUSE VISHNU GARDEN NEW DELHI 110018.
s4sharm758848

Jul 3, 2020

Street Dog and their attacks

m the resident of VISHNU GARDEN which is now a very dangerous place because of Wild dogs they r biting each and every person who comes across which is a big problem for us so I m requesting u to take action asap.. I am
one of them a black dog near khetarpal hospital bit me at the back.. pls take the necessary action. Gali # 6 VISHNU GARDEN NEW DELHI 110018.
Amit Jain

Jan 26, 2019

Terror of street dogs

Dear Sir/Madam

This message aims to throw light on the menace of street dogs in Ramesh nagar in West Delhi which is growing day by day. Due to the stray dogs of the colony, it has become extremely difficult to walk out of home, especially at night. These dogs often run after and even bite the passers-by. It has even made it difficult for kids to play outdoor games during evening. I request the authorities to take immediate action against these street dogs so that the residents of the colony can live in peace.

Amit
Block 8/100, Ramesh nagar
New Delhi-26
preetpal786

Jan 23, 2019

street dogs

mera ghar F 152 vishnu garden main hai.
yahan pr hamare samne wale ghar main kuch street illegal dogs ko rkha hua hai .. jo hmesha gali main ghumte rehte hai. or bachho ko aay din kat lete hai . bacho ka ghr se nikalna band ho gya hai kuki kutte peeche pad jate h .. apse request hai ki ap jald se jald un street dogs ko yahan se le jaye . jb mcd wale aate hai to kuch log un street dogs ko ghr main chupa lete hai. apse request hai ki jald se jald karwai kare.
Chinkal nekia

Aug 3, 2018

Street Dogs are bitings more than 50 Peoples

Street Dogs are bitings more than 50 people’s and they shouted in midnight
Chinkal nekia

Aug 3, 2018

Street Dogs are biting more than 50 peoples

Street Dogs bitings more than 50 people and they are disturb in midnight and they shouted in midnight and can’t sleep overnight
Anand Panwar

Feb 25, 2018

Barking of all night street dogs

All night barking of street dogs is disturbing our sleep . 9810023831 is my contact. Address 64 Mig flat Punjabi Bagh enclave . Shiv mandir road Madipur .New Delhi 110026
Mansha tewari

Jan 28, 2018

Catching of street dogs

On 26 january 2018 a boy was bitten by street dogs in front of our house. We children go to school early morning and these dogs create trouble for us. I request the concerned authorities to take action as it is matter of safety of us children. Not only this but earlier many adults also have been attacked.
Sameer Narang

Nov 15, 2017

Kind Attn : MCD Department In-charge :

I am residing in Fateh Nagar - C BLOCK , Jail Road , New Delhi, we have loads of street dogs in our street and disturbing whole day and whole night and even some dog bitten accidents also happen which is very serious issue. Kindly remove these dogs immediately from our colony so that we have peaceful days for us and others too.

Hope my request will be taken on top priority.

Shall remain Thankful.

Best wishes.

Sameer Narang
harpreetsingh1699

May 25, 2017

Complaint against street dogs

Serious issue of street dogs in our colony. Had 2nd dog bite in 1 month. Countless logs, difficult to commute without vehicle. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
Surya8770

May 7, 2017

Street dogs creating panic

4-5 Street dogs creating panic it has already bitten some persons and several persons new to the street
And more during night time
Indun

Mar 16, 2017

Stray dogs

I dont know how many concerns from the above has been taken care of however I want to register my concern too..

Pocket 5 has become a mini zoo now where u wil find lots of monkeys n dogs..

There are more than 10 to 15 stray dogs within our society they make our life hell especially after 8pm...it is very difficult to get through the main.gate as they chase and.attack people who comes especially in the midnight....people who work in BPO had to face the most. I.feel so.unsafe leaving my kid.alone.

Hence request you to please take them all so that we can have a peaceful life.

Indu
Pocket 5
Mayur.vihar phase 1
Uvesh Karani

Feb 10, 2017

DOGS

This is Our one more Request after trying so many doors to contact for the same issue but we haven't received any answer or solution of our one of the hazardous problem, It's all related to street dogs, we have so may hassle because of them. Since long we are also noticing these dogs daily bite to 2-3 person.

It's our Urge to take a serious action on this.

Uvesh.
H1/252 Sultan Puri. Delhi-110086.

DOGS

topgun1700

Feb 2, 2017

Stray dogs biting in Ayurvigyan Nagar

Every now and then the Dog bite is happening in Ayurvigyan nagar .
Kindly pick these street dogs at the eraliest.
classicaltheory1

Dec 30, 2016

Aggresive street dogs in Vikas puri ( west Delhi )

I am a resident of vikas puri,M-Block part-1
There are almost 25 street dogs in our colony including puppies.
6-7 dogs here,are really very aggresive and have already attacked 3-4 people,and even a 5 years kids was also attacked and was dragged by his leg.
please please help us
and take away those street dogs from here
it is not safe for us anymore
2 dogs are of brown colour
and 2-3 dogs are of dark brown and black mix
they are very dangerous.please please respected authorities
take away all the big bully dogs and bitches from M-block part-1
Women and kids hesitate to even sit in parks and go out.

-M-BLOCK,Part-1, Near UK NURSING HOME HOSPITAL
shipkuk

Dec 18, 2016

RESPECTED SIR,
This is to hereby draw your attention towards the problems being faced by people residing in or passing by our locality due to presence of street dogs.
As far as I've experienced , these dogs are littering the doorways and some other spots over here and bite the people around.Its ruining the decorum of my business and also my costumers are affected regularly and I'm receiving complaints on that.
So,Its my humblest request to you to facilitate us by making us rid of these problems by trapping them in your premises .

Address: Sector 24, Pocket 21 Plot No. 18 & 19
Rohini, Delhi-85, Opposite Best Mega Mall

your's sincerely
A concerned citizen
vipin chopra

Nov 4, 2016

STREET DOGS COMPLAINT

There are around 10 street dogs in our street near Wz_106/4(P-101) Rajouri Garden New Delhi. These dogs bites kids through out the day as well night. They are very dangerous for the society people. Please remove these dogs at the earliest.

Vipin Chopra
9891582039
Gurvir Chhabra

Oct 27, 2016

Complaint against Street dogs

STRAY DOGS IN MY COLONY IS CREATING HAVOC I OUR COLONY,ESPECIALLY AT NIGHTS.5-6 DOGS BARK N BARK IN FRONT OF OUR GATES.
REQUEST THE AUTHORITY TO CATCH THEM AND OBLIGE..
ADDRESS: