Consumer complaints and reviews about Street Dogs

deven sharma

Mar 20, 2016

INCONVENIENCE DUE TO STREET DOGS

With due respect I want to say that this is in regards to complaint against the street dogs, these are dangerous street dogs and have already bite many local residence in our area.

I request you to please take a strict action against them as this can cause a life dangerous to local residence people and kids playing.

It is very difficult to even walk in street as they follow and bark/ growl at the residents also. There are two groups of stray dogs who keep barking and fighting with each other whole night and its impossible to sleep and relax in our homes.

You are requested to please send a team to catch these dogs as early as possible.

Deven Sharma
9810204448
h.no. 205, A2 block, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi.
Harneet14

Jan 12, 2016

Hello Sir/Madam

I am resident of J5 block Rajouri Garden. There is high increase in presence of street dogs in our area. Have seen double in numbers in last 3 months increasing to about 30-35 dogs gathering at a time in our street and parks. They mostly sit in park, in street leading to our homes and under cars. Crossing and reaching home without some stick is becoming dangerous. Morning and night becomes worst as in morning they sit under cars due to winter and the moment we cross and kids cross from there they tend to attack and one starts barking in a flick of 2-3 sec 10-15 dogs gather around. Morning walks I have stopped as once group of dogs attacked me and were almost onto me when few other morning walkers came to my rescue. 2 of my neighbors though were not lucky enough and were bitten by these dogs.

Nights are sleepless nights considering few people come to feed dogs, considering they feed few rest all start barking and making crying noise. This continues entire night with multiple occasions of around 30-35 dogs barking together making it tough to sleep properly.

You are requested to kindly take appropriate action under the law to save civilians to take rest at home so that we go to work/school fresh and also can roam around our home safely.

Neetu
alokngo

Dec 2, 2015

Regarding street dogs

I live in Shyam Park Nawada,near metro station West Delhi. We are facing a huge menace of stray dogs in our lane. Every year new puppies are born, and they add to the already big numbers of dogs in the lane. The mother of puppies also becomes aggressive when any pedestrian approached the area where the puppies are, and more worryingly all the dogs become aggressive when anyone comes close to their food. There are some houses who continue to feed these dogs regardless of the problems they pose to the majority of the lane residents. You are requested to send a dog squad to take away these stray dogs from our lane for good.
Shweta Choudhary

Nov 27, 2015

Doha nuisance

stray dog nuisance
Sir/Madam,

I am from hari enclave hari nagar, New Delhi 110064 (behind swarg ashram mandir),in our building someone has mobilized about 7-8 stray dogs and these dogs now start a fight with each other barks on everyone passing by . this is big risk for everybody especially children, commuters . They bark even on permanent residents of this area. I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and come closer to bite, several person have faced the same problem especially small children & senior citizens. During nights the dogs engage in bitter fights over territory and we are not able to sleep peacefully even for a few hours.People returning home late live in fear of these dogs.

My humble request is to Kindly send your squad to pick up these strays and put an end to this nuisance

Hope for your co-operation on this.

Shweta
Honey_Ahuja

Oct 30, 2015

A street Dog getting out of control.

A white coloured dog which came to our street few weeks ago. In the starting he was calm and quite but after some days he started troubling the people of the street and the people who pass throw. He only listens to 1-2 persons in the street . But it is not possible for them to everytime keep a watch on him. Toda only he tried to attacked me twice. it was only my luck that i got safe. No person in the street troubles him but then also he troubles us. Its my humble request to you to send a DOGS CATCHER TEAM to pick this dog from here. It is also difficult for the students to study also as he always barks without any reason. I hope that you take the action in this case as soon as possible.
THANK YOU!!!
Sachingupta07

Sep 27, 2015

Street Dogs

I live in A1-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058. There are so many street dogs in our colony. They are very dangerous. They barks and fights all time. It is very unsafe to go out for walk or children to play outside. These dogs are very scary and makes lots of noises and nuisense. Please catch them.
rkailash

Sep 25, 2015

street dogs menace

we have lot's of menace of street dog's in BG-1 3rd BLOCK, GATE NO. 3, PASCHIM VIHAR-110063,
dog's have made life difficult, they have bitten even children's
dog's just smell any foods in hands of public, they jump on good and shout, made peoples have been injured also
get rid of dog's as soon as possible
BG-1 SOCIETY , 3rd BLOCK, GATE NO. 3, PASCHIM VIHAR-110063,
mrs malik

Apr 11, 2015

nuisance made by them

Number of street dogs is increasing in our area n they are troubling by barking n jumping suddenly to anybody.
Dev Khurana

Mar 18, 2015

Increasing number of street dogs

Sir/Madam ,
I am writing this complaint regarding the increase in number of street dogs in my locality. I am living in the residential area of Subhash Nagar , New Delhi. I have tried to register my complaint in the west zone office but there was no response from them . These street dogs are a major cause of many diseases. Also they are threat to me and to the other residents. They are always ready to bite people . They get agitated when other pet dogs including my pet dog are out for a walk . Today while i was going on a walk with my pet dog, the dogs attempted to attack me and my dog . I dont feel safe while walking on the streets because of these dogs. During night time they are barking continuously disturbing me and the other members of my family. As a concerned citizen and a pet owner i request you to please take an appropriate action against these dogs. I am providing my details below .
Name - dev khurana
Address- 10/41 subhash nagar , new delhi -110027
Mobile no. - 9654205515
I request you to look forward to my complaint .
Dev khurana
A concerned citizen and a pet owner
Shankey Sahni

Mar 4, 2015

Street Dogs created big trouble for the entire locality

HI Team,

I wanted to bring to your notice that I am a resident WZ-48 Chowkhandi Ext, near raj cinema, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi-110018. There are some stray dogs permanently staying in our locality. They have created lots of problems in our street and whole locality. They keep on barking, roam on roads, kids are frightened by them and lots of other problems.

Their numbers appeared to have increased recently They fight among themselves and the noise they make is unbearable. They even keep barking through out the night resulting in lack of sleep to us.

We all will be very thankfull if you will take some strict actions against them.

Shankey Sahni 9560342160, 9899763575
pm11

Nov 29, 2014

stray dogs problem

dogs problem
Respected sir, I would like to inform you that our colony is infested with 10-15 street dogs where they create nuisance and litter. Moreover, these dogs bite people. There are number of such cases.also these dogs do shit in front of our homes causing sanitation and cleanliness problem.they bark all throughout the night making it difficult to sleep with their noise. Please take immediate action so that we get rid of these dogs. The detailed address of our colony is:
C,d-block
Uttam nagar west
Street no.-65
Behind state bank of india
New delhi-110059
shallu1980

May 14, 2014

dogs catcher

sir namaskar mera name shallu hai mein mohan garden rama park rod ki nivasi hun.sir mujhe apko batana tha k hamare yahan street dogs bahut ho gaye hai.kutte cars k cover far dete hai raat mein barking karte hai or be vajah logo ko katte hai jiski vajah se hamare bache bhe khel nahi pate.brown coloue k kale face vale dogs se log bade pareshan hai isliye plz ap jaldi se jaldi mcd ki gaddi bhej k inhe yahan se utha le jayen.or humein chutkara mile.
apke bade abahri rahenge.
regards shallu
R Sharma

May 13, 2014

Dog Complaint

This is to complain about many street dogs creating troubles for the residents of WZ block in janak park, Hari Nagar new Delhi 110064.

Kindly assist by catching them as there are about 15- 20 street dogs.

Ranjit Singh Narula

Mar 8, 2014

Increasing street dogs

Dear sir/maam
I am Ranjit Singh, I Live in New Delhi Paschim Vihar Guruhar Krishan Nagar.
I am writing you this complaint to to tell you that there is a tremendous increas in street dogs they are biting people and damaging property like :- car tyres , car covers etc. Children are also not able to play in park because of them as well as they are also disturbing a lot at night. Pleas take action.
Kanika 01

Feb 21, 2014

Street Dogs

We are living in Meenakshi Garden, WZ 65 (L 9), Near Subash Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi - 110018. I would like to bring your kind atttention on the problem being faced by resident and visitors of our area.

There are many dogs in our block which barks on everybody residing nearby or every visitors and even bites too.

Because of these dogs we are facing so many problems to take steps out from our houses round the clock. In the night also they barks a lot.

So, it is my humble request to you to please look after our problem and send dog catcher team immediately in this area so that we will get rid of this problem as soon as early.

gsvirdi

Aug 24, 2013

Street Dogs catchers

complaints against street dogs There are 2 street dogs here which have made people & children impossible to step outside . Today situation g when one street severe when dog has bitten 50 year old lady . They had bites lots of people on the street .I request you to please take some action against it. Kindly sent a dog catching squad as soon as possible.
Yours truly,
Gurvinder Singh
M-112 A Hari nagar clock tower
New Delhi 110064
9810197598

Dec 29, 2012

Fear of stray DOGS

sir, i am Vineet Vishwakarma stays in Tilak Nagar, requesting you to please send dog catcher team in our area because we are very disturbed from these stray dogs, and they are creating problem in our daily life, biting people, creating disturbing noise at night, and people scared to cross from street..
kindly send one dog catcher team as soon as possible...

Vineet Vishwakarma
9718018027, 9871849406
22/22 BC, 1st Floor, TILAK NAGAR
NEW DELHI

Mar 25, 2012

Street Dogs problem

The street dogs are causing a lot of menace in our block (F-Block, Vikas Puri). People are not able to sleep at night as they bark and fight the whole night. Also its difficult to step put of the house at night.

Kindly help!

A Sharma
F 330 Vikas Puri
New Delhi

Jan 4, 2011

dogs bitting

respected sir/mam, i want to complaint regarding street dogs of my area.i am a resident of 221 ashok nagar newdelhi 110018.dogs are keep on bitting and barking all the night and they do all all rubbish on streets please take instant action

Oct 12, 2010

Street dogs

This is to complaint, for stray animal. There are many dogs in the DDA-MIG Harikunj Society, Hari Nagar. The dogs have already bitten many people in the area. Pls help us.

Regards.

May 29, 2010

streer dogs

Havoc of street dog
Dearsir,

My name is Rohit Sachdeva resident of 33/30 east Patel nagar newdelhi..I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being faced by resident and visitors of East Patel nagar newdelhi-08. Sir there are many dogs in block 33 which barks on everybody residing nearby and every visitors and even bites too, because of these dogs it has become very difficult to take step out from our houses round the clock. I have seen and faced this situation where this dog barks on us and came closer to bite, several person have became victim of these dogs.
So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send Dog catcher team immediately in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

Yours Faithfully