Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Street Dogs

daljitchawla

Dec 18, 2022

REGARDING STREET DOGS

I am Daljit Singh, a resident of 413 MAIN ROAD/1 BLOCK C PALAM VIHAR PAKHOWAL ROAD VILL DAAD LUDHIANA. I would like to inform you that our colony is infested with street dogs where they create nuisance and litter. Their numbers appeared to have increased recently They fight among themselves and the noise they make is unbearable. It is getting difficult to even step out of the house. I humbly request you to please look into the matter at the earliest possible and send a dog catcher team so that they can take them away from the area. I deeply request you to please take early action.
DALJIT SINGH
M: 9914006664
413 OALAM VIHAR COLONY
daljitchawla

Dec 18, 2022

REFARDING STREET DOGS

STRAY DOGS ATTACK PALAM VIHAR ,LUDHIANA
There are MANY dogs PALAM VIHAR COLONY MAIN ROAD, MAINRIAD/1 BLOCK C ,BLOCK B ,BLOCKA, BLOCKD PAKHOWAL ROAD ludhiana. They attacks everyone passes by.Childrens r playing in streets dogs always attacks also senior citizens are not feel safe out side the houses.Kindly catch that dogs as soon as possible.

FROM DALJIT SINGH
Kaifansari

Dec 4, 2022

Barking and biting people
Simranveer Kaur

Nov 26, 2022

Street dogs

There are lot of Street dogs in my locality , dholewal.I have trouble in sleeping because they barking all time ., dangerous too when walk on the road.please take serious action
Nikka1

Nov 10, 2022

Stary dogs

Hi my name is Baljeet singh from kali sadak baba sain bhagat colony Near Piyush medical store..
With due respect want to raise this issue regarding dogs which are creating huge nuisance in the area. Today one dog bite street child very badly and it also going towards other people for same. Kindly take away all these dogs as kids are very scared to roam around outside.

Baljeet singh
Mob:-9814224384
Kali sadak Ludhiana
Ludhiana-141008
ishant_jain

Nov 1, 2022

STRAY DOGS ATTACK

There are some dogs KITCHLU NAGAR , E BLOCK ludhiana. They attacks everyone passes by.Childrens r playing in streets dogs always attacks also senior citizens are not feel safe out side the houses.Kindly catch that dogs as soon as possible.
Sanjay83_jindal

Jul 17, 2022

R/Sir
I am resident of street no 9 Punjab Mata nagar. There are 5 to 6 dogs in street who can bite any time. They always run behind two wheeler. There is need to pick them and stay away from residential area

Reds
Sanjeev
umeshkumar21

Feb 20, 2022

Street Dogs Attack

Respected Mam/Sir,

There are 2-3 street dogs in my lane. They have tried to attack me and my colleague when we were passing by on a motor cycle and once when we were walking. They are dangerous to kids as well.

Please take necessary action against the same.

Umesh Kumar

Location: Near House Number 3513, Sector 71, Mohali, Punjab -160071
anu dhiman

Feb 14, 2022

Stray dogs attacks

There are some dogs in street no 2 Shaheed Bhagat singh nagar g block back side of city center ludhiana. They attacks everyone passes by.Childrens r playing in streets dogs always attacks also senior citizens are not feel safe out side the houses.Kindly catch that dogs as soon as possible.
Sunny17081987

Jan 24, 2022

Ladies & kids are scared from Stray Dogs

Take Away Street Dogs!!
Hi my name is Sunny from Punjab Mata Nagar, Jawadi. With due respect want to raise this issue regarding Stray dogs which are creating huge nuisance in the area. Ladies and kids are very scared in our area & they feel very unsafe to go anywhere with the kids, That strayed dogs are trying to bite so many people's who cross the street through walk or on two wheeler. Two wheeler peoples are also not feel safe riding in our street. It also going towards other people for same.

Arround 8 to 10 strayed dogs are in our one street. Kindly take away all these dogs as kids are very scared to roam around outside.

Sunny
Mob:-79866-49212
Punjab Mata Nagar, Jawadi
Ludhiana-141013
Sobti Pankaj

Jan 12, 2022

Take Away Street Dogs

Hi my name is Pankaj from Basant Avenue. With due respect want to raise this issue regarding dogs which are creating huge nuisance in the area. Today one dog bite me very badly and it also going towards other people for same. Kindly take away all these dogs as kids are very scared to roam around outside.

Pankaj About
Mob:-76963-64056
Basant Avenue
Ludhiana-141013
Komalmalhotra

Sep 30, 2021

Regarding Stray Dogs

R/Sir,
I am a resident of Jain Homes,Bhamia Khurd, Ludhiana.This is to inform you that there are many stray dogs in our colony and numbers are increasing day by day.They create much problems when we jog, walk or simply come out of house.Infact they have bitten many children too.
Sir, Please take a necesary action towards this issue.I have given complaint numerous time but all in vain.
Please do the needful for this serious issue .we will be greatly thankful to you for this.

Komal Malhotra

#17-B, Jain Homes, Bhamia Khurd
#8847562390
PKSAW

Sep 22, 2021

One Stray Dog( of Raman Enclave-Block-B, Lane-2) suddenly started biting the passing people without any reason. The said dog earlier used to bark at most of the visitors and scare them by ferocious move while barking. Now since last 3-4 days, the same dog has bitten about 3-4 persons passing through the said lane without any reason. The dog has created such a terror in our lane no.2 that we do not have the courage to pass through it. Kindly do the needful at the earliest so that no more person gets bitten by the said dog.

Pawan Kumar saw
anonymous422

Sep 17, 2021

Issue of Street Dogs in Rajguru Nagar

With due respect, I want to bring your focus to street dogs creating menace in Rajguru Nagar (Block-A). They create havoc day and night and chase almost every passerby putting their lives at risk, especially kids. There are atleast 8-10 dogs and they are all unsafe for people of this area.
Aljinder

Aug 16, 2021

Resoected Sir,
This is to bering to your notice that tease days our society of is very much disturd by street dogs. At night these dogs keep on barking for whole night we are unable to sleep at night. Even childred are not in a position ot come out in street they bark at children children are afraid of coiming out the houses. So this my humlbe request to pleaase take out solution for these street dogs.

Aljinder Singh,
9878665911,
H.No. 18-B, Jain Homes,
Bhamian Khurd,
Ludhiana-141015.
Rohit1331

Feb 22, 2021

Street Dogs issue at New kundan puri

in our street there's is many of dogs ...and these dogs are very scary they bite the children and always barking at unknown person ...they very much annoying us ...dogs are barking at the night ..the whole street is want to rid from the dogs .plzzz help us take out the dog from the street. ...I live in H No 199 New kundan puri near krishna mandir chowk civil lines Ludhiana. ..141001
Rohit
Rsmnik

Jun 23, 2019

Stray dogs

I'm a resident of basant avenue( dugri) ludhiana. I want to submit a complaint regarding stray dogs in this area. Their population is so much that they can be seen in a group of more15/20 quite normally.this scene itself is very horrifying for any pedestrian,cyclist or a scooter driver. Every fortnightly a new female dog with new pups can be seen in the area.
We request our municipal Corporation to look into this problem and do the needful.
Ramnik
Anjani sharma

Mar 28, 2019

Steert dogs a nuisance

from
Kamal sharma
568 phase 2 dugri
Ludhiana

Street dogs are bitting kids and people around colony. Getting out in street is becoming more dangerous.
Concerned authority please take action in this matter.
Around 15 to 20dogs are there in this block.
ablishmohit93

Jan 6, 2019

Dogs

Respected Sir
with due respect i want to attract your atention towards the issue of Street Dogs in Our area( guru Arjun Dev Nagar, samrala chonk Ludhiana). They bark whole day and night and are causing disturbance to our locality. Also they are becoming threat to our locality children. Kindly arrange someone to pick these dogs up from here and transfer them to some other safe place for these dogs.
Our Street Adress Street No. 5 1/2,guru Arjun Dev Nagar samrala chonk Ludhiana
Mohit
Ajay Arora

Feb 26, 2018

Street

Respected Sir
with due respect i want to attract your atention towards the issue of Street Dogs in Our area( Fauji Mohalla Near Bus Stand). They bark whole day and night and are causing disturbance to our locality. Also they are becoming threat to our locality children. Kindly arrange someone to pick these dogs up from here and transfer them to some other safe place for these dogs.
Our Street Adress Street No. 2 Fauji Mohalla Near Bus stand.
Ajay Arora
Kawaljot

Feb 17, 2018

Street dogs barks and bites

Street dogs
Sir, i am resident of ward no 57,6111/1 street no 18 hargobind nagar ludhiana. There are so many dogs in our street.they daily bite people and children .it is very difficult to go out alone so sir plz take dogs away from our street we will be very thankful to you.plz take action.

Kawaljot kaur
Hargobind nagar, Ludhiana
Kawaljot

Feb 17, 2018

Street dogs barks and bites

Sir i want to tell you about the street dogs in our area .ward no 52,because of the dogs it is difficult to walk for the children's as well as adults,because they attack everyone,specially in our street which is street no 18,pls sir need immediate action on this problem
.Hargobind nagar
Aman sh

May 23, 2017

Dogs scratch on my new car

There are many street dogs in my colony. The dogs sit on the roof of cars in mid night and scratch the cars. Yesterday they scratch my new car.
Please help us to solve the same problem.
Aman Sharma
H No 820 Block I Bhai Randhir Singh Nagar
Near Sheetla Mata mandir
Abide

Feb 11, 2017

Street dogs create problems

To municipal corporation,
Ludhiana,

There are many street dogs . They are creating many problems for people when they r normally moving ,jogging ,running they follow and bite them without any reason even students can't go for tution classes or coaching centres .we r facing very much..problems so, please takeunder all dogs to safe people.address-sector 32-A chandigarh road Ludhiana,near gurudwara singh Sabha.

Yours obediently
Priya (member of society)