sukanya samriddhi yojana

Consumer complaints and reviews about sukanya samriddhi yojana

devendraonelove

Mar 29, 2019

SSY Account Open

I also came across the same issue like bankers are not interested to open an account. *HERE is the probable solutions*.

I was submitted all pre-requisite documents to bankers to open SSY account, ICICI branch was not putting the sufficient effort to open my daughters SSY account.

I was waited a month after multiple follow-ups, I was decided to raise this issue over social media.

I escalated this over TWITTER and tag to "SSY, ICICI BANK" teams and result of this escalation, I got a call from ICICI head branch.

I elaborated the issue to them, they added ICICI Branch Manager in the conference call and within 2 days my daughter's account in my hand.

So I would suggest you all to expose them all on social media, if they deny to do their duty.

devendraonelove

Mar 29, 2019

SSY Account Opening

sk.sapcv

Mar 25, 2019

SBI Staff member

Just to add this,
These people encourage middle-agents for any kind of work in govt deparments.
They will encourage bribes, by ignoring customers who come directly.

Also, as a father, I may also add, this is the problem of having girl child, we have to go and bend before everyone. Every moral-less person will show their ego and we have to accept that without taking any action.

Only solution is, take action on their position and her manager who is supporting her, then society will become living place.
sk.sapcv

Mar 25, 2019

SBI staff member - not opening account

From past few weeks i am trying to open SSY account for my daughter, at Rythu bazar branch, Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad.
The SBI staff member SWATHI, is so arrogant and not opening the account.

First time when we went, she didn't give the form, after waiting for 1 hr, she gave the form and told, even if 1 letter/box is wrong then she won't take it. We had to struggle and find another person to give the information on how to fill up the form. Believe me, i had to ask for more than 100 times while filling up the form. After struggling for 3 hrs, nothing worked out, and they said, it is 4pm, bank is closed. we cannot take the form, come on some other day. SWATHI harrassed us to the core.

Second time, when we went to bank, we waited for Manager/Senior person to help us in opening the account. They asked us to get the number of xerox copies, fill in each box. (Funny thing is even the boxes, which has "tick the box if current address is present address" and "for office", "for verification" - we were asked to write all the details). it was so frustrating and pushing to the edge, but they being the SBI Govt Employee, we couldn't take any action. At 3.45pm, the manager asked us to go back to SWATHI, as she is the only person who opens the account. (Looks like she runs the branch, more than manager).

We went to the branch me, my wife and daughter, waiting from 1pm, didn't have lunch, just going from one desk to other. SWATHI asked us to fill up some more details, and asked us to wait, SHE OPENED AN ICE-CREAM AND STARTED EATING, LATER STARTED CHATTING WITH HER COLLEAGUE. we were not having lunch and waiting at her desk, she didn't even care if a child is hungry and she is eating ice-cream before her. I just feel this as a very heinous act. And She is also a woman.

1. Please let me know what action can be taken against her, you can have the CCTV footage about everything I mentioned above.
2. I think management/manager is responsible, for making her sit in that position and allow her to ignore customers at work place.
3.By being the Govt Employee, does all this taken for granted and nothing can be done, not even on humanity grounds. Please let them learn some moral atleast.
4.I feel, being in respectable position, and paying lacs of taxes, why should i help such kind of employees - who don't even care customers. Using job to their advantage.
5.She was so arrogant that, she was shouting at me saying ,"go and complaint where ever you want to, I don't care".

We came out without opening the account and we are transferring the account from that branch.

Please let me know if it is the problem with the employee or with SSY account opening.

Santhosh
Alok Kulkarni 27

Mar 3, 2019

Demoting of Sukanya Samruddhi Yojana by SBI

State bank of India are demoting for Sukanya Samruddhi Yojana instead of promoting this wonderful skim from Indian government.
This is particularly experienced in Nashik Indiranagar branch and Nashik road branch. People are coming for opening the Sukanya Samruddhi Yojana, but SBI staff member s are denying to open same and spreading wrong information as, Do not open Sukanya Samruddhi Yojana, it is flaup skim and will not give any returns and instead of that they are promoting mutual fund skims.

Many applications are still pending and not verified. Also they are asking irrelevant documents so as to avoid to open this a count and go for mutual fund. Kindly take strict actions on this and acknowledge the same.
Aktar Ali Molla

Dec 31, 2018

transfer my account from 889 FPO to 1713 FPO

I was open SSA account No 9595004 on 15 April 2015 at 889 FPO. Presently I was posted 183 MC.MF Det(MCO), Tezpur, Assam. You are requested to trace out my account and info 10 digit account No to my Whatapps No 9168045574 at the earliest.
shanta.mishra

Nov 7, 2018

Complains against SBI VYASANAGAR BRANCH,JAJPURROAD ABOUT OPENING OF SUKANYA SAMRIDHI YOJANA ACCOUNT

We have applied for opening of sukanya samridhi yojana account at SBI VYASANAGAR Branch,Jajpurroad,Jajapur .But the employees worked there told us that it will take one month .So I want to know the actual time period of opening an account under Sukanya Samridhi Yozana scheme.
Cisco

Oct 29, 2018

Sukanya Samriddi Yojana

Horrible response from Postal Department and Madipakkam Post office.

I would like to share a grievance which i have come across yesterday, and there were few more people who was disappointed and left with anger.

I went to remit payment on my sukanya samriddhi scheme, this is at Chennai, Madipakkam Post Office. After waiting for a long time, while gave my cheque, they rejected saying that cheque payment is not allowed. Taken a surprise, i tried to get a clarification as in why is the sudden change in the mode of payment and reason for rejection. We were looked like an alien and there was no reason given to us and we were forcefully asked to move out of the post office.

I would like to know the reason why my cheque payment is denied and why we were not given any valid reason.

While people look at Postal departmental as a whole which is revamping from the turmoil and we are really getting this kind of conservative, arrogant, conventional service from the staff members at the post office. This attitude and behavior is really demotivating and disappointing us.

As high lighted there were few more people who were asking the reason for few other incidents which wasn't given any attention.

I wrote to all the senior members of the postal departments and none of them have even responded or even replied my query.

Thanks and Regards,
avishekbharti4

Oct 11, 2018

Not opening account in SBI yalankha new town branch bangalore

I went with my wife and daughter to Sbi bank yalankha branch...bangalore.. but every person sending to another person and they are telling that need local id proof and letter a new answer came that system is not supporting... I am really surprised and helpless my self while giving every person my all document like passport adhar and my rent agreement and working company all details. But they did not try to understand my situation. I belong to Kolkata but I am working now in bangalore. When Government has approved the same to open account any where then why they are not opening... Plzzz help me and call me 9584330689.
anand_haritwal

Sep 26, 2018

Bankers Not Opeing Account

From Last one year Iam continuously trying to open SSY in name of my daughter I have approached SBI Botanical Garden (Howrah Branch) first they told me to come next month and this process continued several times after numbers of visits they told me Adhar is required after adhar presented by me they told time is expired.
This is how common people are harassed. My Daughter DOB is 31-05-2018 please suggest if still there is any possibility.

Mob: 9903444898
Email: [email protected]
psy646

Sep 21, 2018

SUKANYA SMRIDHI ACCOUNT

I want to open sukanya smriddhi account but the bank is not taking any interest to open this account. First i was went to HDFC bank Rudrapur branch nainital road. He told me i have a better plan then SSY. I told him i am not interested, please open SSY account only. Then he told me i don't know about this account you may come after 2-3 days.
Second i went to
union bank of india, rudrapur branch nainital road. After filling all foam i have submitted all documents. After 2 days she told me your account is from rural area we can't open your account. I asked him is it any other way to deposit amount. I was also suggest him for cash payment but she sought on me and told i am not a god.

So i decided i will not open this account because government not taking any interest on this Yojana.
gasuresh

Sep 19, 2018

Unable to open SSY account.

I would like to open SSY account for my daughter who is going to complete 10 years on OCT 2018. The banks like SBI and ICICI are not accepting my application, because they need my daughter's Aadhar card. As per the banks, child aadhar card is mandatory to open minor bank account and SSY can't be opened without minor bank account.

I have already applied Aadhar card for my daughter on 3rd Sep 2018 and received EID. Looks it would take time to generate the Aadhar card. I have all other documents like PAN card, Passport, Birth Certificate, My Aadhar card etc. I can also update my daughter's Aadhar details one its generated.

gasuresh

Sep 19, 2018

Unable to open SSY account and minor account.

The SSY can be opened only up to age of 10 years. Hence I need to open the SSY immediately. Kindly advise if any other way to open the SSY account. Thanks.

My contact : [email protected]
sujeetbarua

Sep 18, 2018

I want the name change in SSY account

1. I have opened one SSY account in post office with all required document.

2. Now, I want change the name of my 4 years old daughter in SSY account. I have a birth certificate of my daughter issued by Nagar Nigam, with correct name.

3. Kindly tell me the process, and email address of concerned person / toll free number, becasue one toll free no. 1800223060 is always busy.

4. Thx.

S.K. Barua
Dipak Shinde

Sep 12, 2018

Premiums are not tallied as per pass book

I opened a suknya smruddhi yojna in 892 fd post office.
I regularly deposited premium wherever i was posted but now i trnsfer account from 892 fd post office to alwar, rajasthan.
However its found that some of primiums are not talied with my passbook.
Mandeep Singh Bajwa

Aug 6, 2018

Refusing for SSY account opening SBI

I went SBI Bank Nehru Colony Branch Dehradun Uttarakhand for SSY account opening for which they refused as asking for adhaar card of my three month old daughter where I am submitting daughter birth certificate and my adhaar card pan card. Behaviour of the employee's are not so good.
Aaniya Pareek

Jun 14, 2018

Delay for open Sukanya smariddhi Yojana Account

Dear sir, . I was submitted the Sukanya smariddhi Yojana document from 10-5-2018. But my Sukanya smariddhi Yojana account not open till now. So plz help me for open my daughter Sukanya samariddhi account . . Name:- Aaniya Pareek. D/o. :- Tarun pareek. C/o. :- Niwai. PIN code :- 304021
Avadh som

May 25, 2018

Lost Bank passBook

I have opened SSA with my daughter name in Aradhya Sahai 2016,post office. But unfortunately i missed the passbook.Now the term year is going to complete so i have to deposit the amount.what is the process...? can i continue the policy...? Is it possible to transfer the account from post office to SBI
Avadh som

May 25, 2018

lost may passbook and all Documents

I have opened SSA with my daughter name in Aradhya sahai 2016,post office. But unfortunately i missed the passbook.Now the term year is going to complete so i have to deposit the amount.what is the process...? can i continue the policy...? Is it possible to transfer the account from post office t
DeepaliGs

May 23, 2018

Icici is asking Adhar card for my 1 month old baby

Icici is asking for Adhar card for my one month old baby. I have her birth certificate and my Adhar card available as per your website but they are asking for her Adhar card too.
Please advise
DeepaliGs

May 23, 2018

Icici is asking Adhar card for my one month old daughter

Icici is asking for Adhar card for my one month old daughter. We have birth certificate as mentioned on your website but they are not agreeing.
Please advise.
ranjansanyal2008

May 15, 2018

SBI is asking for Aadhaar Card of Minor

I wanted to open a SSA through SBI. My daughter is eight months old, I have all the necessary identity proof such as Aadhaar, PAN, Passport and my daughter has her Birth Certificate.

SBI is asking for Aadhaar of my daughter, who is a minor. As per SBI their system does not allow to open a SSA without any Aadhaar card or Enrollment number. Could you please let me know if it is mandatory for my daughter?

Ranjan
J Magesh Kumar

Apr 18, 2018

ICICI Bank forcing me to open savings account

Today(18th Apr'18) i visited ICICI Bank Nungambakkam branch to open Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account for my daughter. But the bank manager is asking me to open savings account(with minimum balance INR 2000) in name of child before opening SSA account.

But when i gone through the terms & conditions no where it was mentioned that, i need to open savings account before opening SSA account

J Magesh Kumar
adirajusunil

Mar 24, 2018

Aadhar card of my daughter is also needed for SSY?

Two months back, I am blessed with a baby girl. I am opening a SSY in SBI account. I have submitted required document even my aadhar card. But SBI is saying aadhar card is mandatory.

Please confirm whether Aadhar card of my daughter is also needed for SSY?
adirajusunil

Mar 24, 2018

SBI Bank not opening account without aadhar card on baby name

Two months back, I am blessed with a baby girl. To secure her future I am trying to open SUKANYA SAMRIDDHI YOJANA account for her in SBI.
As per government guidelines, below are the documents needed to open SSY account:
1. Birth certificate of baby girl.
2. My Aadhar card
3. My address proof

I have all these documents.
But bank is saying Aadhar card is also mandatory to open SSY account for her and without that they will not open account.

Please confirm whether Aadhar card of my daughter is also needed for SSY?

dhbvn - Electricity power cut
    In Surat nagar phase 1 , Electricity supply is only for 12...
    Vadodara Gas Ltd - No Gas pipe line connection even after four months back...
    Dear sir I myself yashwant kumar R jain residing at B-126...
    Forest Department - Mad bull is killing people
    Hello Team, There is a violent / mentally disturbed bull...
    CISCE BOARD - Designing ISC syllabus similar to Cbse
    Respected Sir or Madam, I Siddhesh Chipade from...
    Electricity Transformer - Compaint About Transformer
    Dear Sir, I Would like to inform you that i am...
    Jio - Wrong Charges & Network Connectivity Issue
    Today, in Morning I faced Problem on my 79999xx300, Mobile...
    payzapp - bill payment to cspdcl failed
    i have payment my electricity bill on 13.07.2019 to CSPDCL...
    Jio reliance - Recharge Not Received
    Recharged 49 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment...
    MES(AF) - Quarter no...182/1
    1. Rain water pipe is u/s 2. Kitchen Tap is U/S 3.Bathroom...