sun tv serial

Consumer complaints and reviews about sun tv serial

Sb9009

Oct 17, 2019

DSP

Rasaathi
Don't show the Police(DSP Vallarasu) smoking in front of the public. It is not ideal. Kindly avoid smoking scenes.
John ebenezer KS

Oct 15, 2019

Kalyana Veedu

In the Kalyana Veedu serial. Encouraging unnecessary relationships which spoils the mindset of common people.
HemaSK

Oct 3, 2019

Shirdi Sai baba agail stopped in Sun Life channel

Is the Shirdi Sai baba serial stopped telecasted from Sun Life channel again?
HemaSK

Oct 3, 2019

Shirdi Sai baba agail stopped in Sun Life channel

First I started watching Shirdi Sai baba serial in Sun TV. I never ever missed that serial even in my busy schedule. Suddenly Sun TV has stopped telecasting that serial in Sun TV. After the great disappointment, I started watching the same episodes which gets telecasted in Sun Life channel. Atleast I felt relaxed by watching the serial in Sun Life. Suddenly in Sun Life also, the serial stopped telecasted from last week. I am really confused. Is this really stopped in Sun Life channel also?

If it is confirmed that, this has been really stopped, I will never ever watch any program which Sun Network hereafter. Sun Network cannot think Sai devotees as fools
Leny

Sep 30, 2019

Serial RUN

It's funny. Out entry from India is there in Ramya's passport. In-entry to India won't be there, as she has come on duplicate passport.
An intelligent girl like Divya won't have thoughts or doubts or how to sort this out.
It's accepted on face value that Ramya is back n matter ends without any question.
Serial started with a bang but getting boring
sharu2810

Sep 25, 2019

change the time

please change the run serial time to 9.00 pm
Punithalayal

Sep 25, 2019

Valli seriel to be continued and end it in proper way

Why Valli serial stopped abrubtly..... Not fair...
Swetha121

Sep 18, 2019

Roja serial

Hello pls reveal the truth in roja serial or make roja as a favourite marumagal not able to see roja crying always want to see anu crying.
Vicky. manvizhy

Sep 17, 2019

About the character in azhagu

Azhaga serial the character name is poorna. You team making the character not like a human being so try to avoid the brutal thought in the serial because somany family members are watching the serial in a nice way . So specially the poorna character is very worst so plz change it for the homemakers they are not interested to watch like the character... And this is a kind advice to that character you are looking good so plz choose the character like homely thanking you...
balajee66

Sep 12, 2019

Daddy Samayal

I hate to see Daddy Samayal. This added to the non vegetarian dishes prepared by him in a crude way. The most disturbing part is to watch him eat the dishes in an uncivilized manner. Please stop this program immediately. Why should I pay to watch useless stuff on SUN TV.
manoj__123

Sep 11, 2019

Valli Serial

Please don't end Valli serial abruptly!!!!
Yes its me

Sep 7, 2019

Water scarcity

Dear serial makers,
I understand that you want to make the stories fictional as much as possible along with the stories to relate the female viewers.But please try to understand that WATER is not gift that is just something u can use freely...For all those who are reading this review understand that WATER IS PRECIOUS that are so many people who cannot even afford water you are just using the water as if it was free and needs not attention....Try to make everyone in this world understand that water bodies are dying and we need to save it instead of showing nonsense like this...I am especially talking about you using water a punishment method in you serial NAYAGI!!!You have a powerful tool called media try to use it wisely.
babuthangam

Aug 8, 2019

Saibaba serial

Don't stop the Saibaba serial. Please telecast the serial again
KUMARESANbG

Jul 31, 2019

Roja serial time change

Please stop the Kanmani serial or change the timing don't change Roja serial time .
ramantks

Jul 30, 2019

SHIRDI SAI BABA

YOU STOPPED SHIRDI SAI BABA SERIALS ?????????????????????????????????????
ramantks

Jul 30, 2019

SHIRDI SAI BABA

YOU STOPPED SERIAL SHIRDI SAI BABA?????????????????????????????????
Harrie

Jul 26, 2019

Sai Baba Serial

Hello Team,

We are dedicated viewers of programs from Sun TV. We are from Bangalore.

We would request you to please do not stop telecasting the SaiBaba program.

There are few viewers (senior citizens and house wives) who sit together and watch the program.

Please do consider the request.

Many Thanks for not disppointing.
Ramkrishnaharie
Lenisha154

Jul 25, 2019

Why discontinue shridi baba serial

Why sun tv? The only serial that im following is this. the are so many serial that is really useless that can be discontinued but why choose shridi baba? Humble request from Malaysian viewers...sun tv please continue to telecast our shridi baba serial back.there are so many good things and moral values in this serial.tq
Shivadas2971

SHIRDI SAI BABA

I am writing from Malaysia. I am totally shocked that the channel had cancelled the Shirdi Sai Baba drama at episode 425 with Subam instead of thodarum. I guess the channel takes the Sai drama fans as fools. There are umpteen dramas in SunTV and 98% of it are totally useless, obnoxious and nonsense. Why do you continue to telecast these utter rubbish but not positive, morally inspiring and spiritual Shirdi Baba drama.

I sometimes wonder who is the person who is the person running the SunTV program. He or she must a hare-brained.

It is not only my request but also the many devotees of Shirdi Sai Baba to bring back the divine serial or Shirdi Sai.

Om Sai Ram!!!
Sainatha

Sun TV Shirdi Sai Baba Serial

Please continue Saibaba serial. We selected Sun TV only to watch this serial. There are many Sai devotees, who watch this serial regularly. Requesting on behalf of all Sai devotees, to continue telecasting Shirdi Saibaba serial
SATHAN82

Jul 23, 2019

SHIRIDI SAI BABA

Please continue telecast sai baba serial.Among the worst serials this is the 1 of best coz my parents n kids also like this saibaba serial.They watch all episode and never miss any episodes.I cant go to shiridi but by this i cant imagine im there get blessing..so plzz ..i beg u sun tv... plzz... plzz... plzz..
srishg75

Jul 22, 2019

Shridi Sai Baba

Dear Sun TV ,

Please telecast again Shridi Sai Baba serial we all love to watch it .
SANDHIYA John

Jul 21, 2019

Shirdi SaiBaba

Please start telecasting Shirdi Sai Baba. We started to hate Sun TV bcz of this worst decision. It is the only serial in Sun TV which had positive vibes. I am really surprised how you ppl did not realise the value of this show. We want Sai.
Puvanes1

Jul 18, 2019

Please don't stop Saibaba Tamil serial

I beg u Suntv.. My whole fmly enjoy watching the tamil tv serial of Sridi Saibaba.. Plz plz plz.. Don't make us sad.. Plz telecast the serial again.. Plz do it.. We all love Saibaba n learn a lot from the serial.. We feel like sai is with us while watching it.. Tq very much..
Hemsgold

Jul 18, 2019

Why stopped Sai baba

Sai baba serial is very good moral and was telecast ing in right timing in morning. Now useless dramas are telecast in that time. Please bring back Sai baba serial and continue from where you stopped.