SUNDIRECT HD DTH

Consumer complaints and reviews about SUNDIRECT HD DTH

janardananv

Jan 4, 2013

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE - DO NOT GO FOR IT

I am a subscriber of SunDirect HD DTH for last 2 years. It was working fine till last November. During November, STB developed some technical issues and we are unable to view the TV Programms. 8th November I had lodged complaint with their Customer Care vide their Ref 1-6953967467. Though they promised to attend it within 48 hours, i had to make daily calls with their Customer Care and Nodel Agency Maxcel Solutions Bangalore. After a hectic follow up, they had deputed a technician by end of November and replaced the STB with a repaired one. Again this STB is not working properly, I had requested them to provide me with new STB for which I had agreed to pay their charges. It is not attended till date even after several calls with Maxcel Solutions, Customer Care Centre. I had used all means to communications including emails where Maxcel Sollutions promised they will rectify this issue immediately but they are not bothered to attend it. My current subscription is valid till March 2013, and i had lost 2 months with them as they have not provided STB even after I had promised to settle all there charges.

All are requested not to go for Sundirect as they are very bad in customer service. They are only interested for the new customers/new connections and ignoring the existing ones.

Since I have not received proper service from Sundirect and lost my money for 5 months ( 2 months for the service lost and 3 months for my remaining service period), I am taking up this issue with Consumer Forum as they should not repeat it with anybody else.

After lot of frusturations for not attending my complaints, I had to subscribe for new connection with Airtel and hope they will provide better services and i will not go for any of their yearly packages to minimise my loss.

Please post all such bad experience so that at least new customers will not get cheated by them as they are not giving any value for customers rights or money and time.

Janardanan