SuperComNet

Consumer complaints and reviews about SuperComNet

Manoj dey 1234

Jan 18, 2020

Apple watch

Hello I am manoj from youtube channel 'Manoj Dey' I want your products as a review unit my email [email protected]
The id in youtube is my old email in which I forgot my password so kindly contact me on this ID.Hope you will send me review unit
Sonu Kumar7081

Jan 9, 2020

Realme mobile in not support sd card

मैंने फ्लिपकार्ट से रीलमे 3 3जीबी 32जीबी का फोन खरीदा जो 4 महीने चलने के बाद sd card ab support nahi Kar raha
Please help my mobile number 9664300597
jayu1995

Dec 16, 2019

boat rokerz hedset not working

boat rokerz hadeset not working but flipkart not replace not accept and flipkart accout block
kumaravinash352

Dec 3, 2019

fraud flipkart

I bought realme x2 pro (order Id: OD117160576341420000) which had offer of realme buds at Rs 1.
I bought the buds but seller cancelled it(superEcommNet), and after that price also got increased.
I raised request many times but in vain. this is total fraud by either seller or flipkart.
Feeling cheated.
If you cannot fullfill any offer don't provide it. Flipkart cheater.
Abhijeet211

Nov 11, 2019

Fraud Company Running Scam

Hello, this Flipkart or SuperComNet or both are involved in running scam using customer's personal data. I recently ordered a mobile from here "seller: suprcomnet", they delivered a faulty handset and didn't provided a replacement when I already managed to get a job sheet from Apple service center for a replacement.
I further reached consumercomplaints.in to raise a complain against this issue and I got notified that I'll be contacted by flipkart customer support for this issue, today it's just 2nd day post the complaint raised and I got 2 scam calls who speak exactly like those flipkart executives and told that they have received a complaint from consumercomplaints.in and will provide a refund for the same. They knew everything: my address, name, ph. no., IMEI no. of the mobile I bought from flipkart. I wonder how could an outside scammer will scrap so deep details like IMEI no. which he confirmed from his end, thus I'm pretty sure that this call are made by these flipakart executives or the supercomnet.
They tried to trick me and finally asked my Credit card details and mistakenly I provided most of the data except the CVV no, as that's the moment I understood it's a scam call, just after few mins. I cut the call I received an OTP for transaction 13000, I thus immediately called my bank and blocked the card.
I'm pretty sure that these calls are been done by flipkart executives and I wish actions must be taken regarding this kind of serious matters.
Shankert786

Oct 3, 2019

Order cancelled and not accpwting order

I ordered a I phone in sale in evening and the seller Suprecom Net cancelled the order without any information in early morning and next day I ordered the phone again the seller did't accepted the order. Is this a way that flipkart seller are working if they are unable to completed the promised things mentioned on webiste they why they are working with such a compnay.

Why the company is bearing these kind of stupid sellers who even don't have funds to bear the deals which they are giving on webiste.
Nikhil1718

Sep 26, 2019

Return of my new boat roackraz Bluthooth headphone

Sir/ madam I received boat roackraz 600 hd on 20 September 2019 from flipkart, but we try this on my head this is to loose so there is no refund or any other policy on flipkart, show to my money back can you take this product, you can also deduct money from this and give left money to more
I assure there is no any fault in this product, even I can not use this even a single day, fir me this is waste because I can not wear this so please accept my return request
I gratefully thanks to you
kuku_in

Sep 20, 2019

Red me note 7 pro

Flipkart and SuperComNet both are together doing business to fool people.
I have ordered Red me note 7 pro on 18th sept 2019 and requested for return on very next day.
Atlast ended up getting call from customer care saying, sorry mam seller only provide replacement it was mentioned on their.
Dude, if it is the case, you should mention such information upfront not some where in corner of the page.
Learn something from Myntra or Nyka, How to do business making customer happy.

Bullshit flipkart and the seller.

Aug 20, 2019

Fraud seller

I ordered redmi note 7 s on 9th August, my account debited but product not delivered. No one is answering about refund.

I again ordered same mobile phone on 20 August, but seller refused to accept that he received the money.

Big fraud don't buy anything from flipkart
Arun$123

Aug 20, 2019

Redmi y2

I have purchase redmi y2 phone. My order not deliver on time and no information my order
Kavya khapare

Aug 19, 2019

Canceling the refund order automatically

On 29 th July 2019 I received the ordered product Redmi Note 7 pro.. That mobile works only 1 day after that it was switching off automatically...I placed a replacement request the technician come and see the mobile condition.. he gave Flipkart reasons that the mobile is having software issue and my replacement request was accepted... After that on 9th August 2019 I received the replacement product... The time I open the product the product start but as soon as it's screen sleeps after 15sec that mobile switch of automatically.. I call the technician he said that maam update the new version it will work I update the phone but nothing change so this time I raised the refund request... From last 3 week I'm getting text messages that our wishmaster is out for pickup but no he calls me for the pickup nor they answers our calls at the end of the day they calls and say maam today it was not possible for us to pickup we will pickup tommorow but their tommorow never come.... On Saturday 17th August I got the same text message that we r out for pickup but as usual they don't come and end of the day the wishmaster called me and said I will come for on Monday that is on 19th August 2019.. Today I just open the Flipkart app they send me that our refund request is cancelled.. I call the executive but no satisfactory answers I get... From last 3 weeks I called Flipkart 100 of time but no proper answer they are giving to us... 2 time I received the product but both product are faulty... What kind of service is Flipkart providing to their customer's.. Really Flipkart and supercomn net is a fraud company.. please don't buy any product from Flipkart anymore...
Jatin1012

Aug 14, 2019

Realme X

Hi Friends,

SuperComNet is another fraud company of FlipKart, if you ordered and they will cancel the order unilaterally without checking with customer. Flipkart customer care saying it is seller has cancelled the order and SuperComNet is like swiss bank account company by Flipkart so no one can get the details. It is a big Fraud & SCAM. I ordered phone on 8th Aug'2019 with exchange option for old phone with discount. Delivery boy just came and in 2 seconds he say your old phone is not acceptable so either pay or cancel the order. As usual Flipkart customer care never resolve the issue and give explanation that seller (SuperComNet) has a issue. And Finally best part is they will refund the money post 22nd Aug'2019 after cancelling the order by their own on 14th Aug'2019. BIG BIG FRAUD. They just take your money on RIDE ohhh. FREE RIDE. Interest FREE RIDE.

NEVER BUY ANY STUFF FROM THIS MARWADI DUKAN...FLIPKART.....TYPICAL MARWADI MENTALITY..AMAZON ROCKS
Sanyabakshi

Aug 11, 2019

Regarding order

I have ordered iphone from seller supercomt net and payment has been made to paynow1 through paytm.i have not recieved any confirmations regarding my order. I want my payment back.
Sanyabakshi

Aug 11, 2019

Regarding order

I have ordered iphone from flipkart seller supercomt net and payment has been made to paynow1 through paytm.
Arihant___

Aug 6, 2019

My phone having scratch on camera

Your company had given me real me X in which there is some issue with its body of pop up camera it just having scratch i have applied for two tech visit but still it is not replaced i don't want any replacement of that product i just want rrfund from it sir this is my last request to your company order idOD116080520069710000
vikrampanther

Aug 6, 2019

Redmi K20 Pro (8gb,256gb)

Why Flipkart mobile protection is not being offered in Redmi K20 pro Flame Red (8gb+256gb) model?
And why cancel order
yash_196

Aug 1, 2019

Redmi K20 pro

sharathsam

Aug 1, 2019

Product not delivering as mentioned

ordered Redmi note 7 Pro from Flipkart with exchange offer by gift card

First, it was ordered on Saturday 27th July the estimated delivery date is on Sunday 28th July but I didn't receive order till 31st
from customer care they called me on 31st evening they said that the order cannot be delivered by the seller and said to cancel the order and said to order again.

imminently I ordered again on 31st July evening the order was accepted and the estimated delivery date was Aug 1st but till know I didn't get any updates about the order and am calling and raising complaint but no proper solution or reason for the delay constantly telling that wait till 7 pm one of the worst services from Flipkart and no proper solution for the query.

If you cant deliver the product at the mentioned time then why are you mentioning the specific date and time at the checkout.
I am really disappointed with the service and response from the seller, I paid through gift card I don't have other choice are else I can buy I Mi store its self, Amazon is far better than Flipkart this is not the first time I am facing this issue with Flipkart when ever i place order it happens the same way.
Senthil sandy

Jul 31, 2019

Realme X phone

Received a defective crack display phone i ordered by flipkart and received on 25th and i found the display crack wen i remove the scratch guard on the screen requested for a replacement but the request is cancelled by flipkart tis seller is not a good
Shijinlal

Jul 24, 2019

Defective product delivered by supercomnet

I have ordered a smartphone from Flipkart, here the seller is super comnet. A defective product is delivered. I have requested to replace the product, two times technician visited and nothing happened, the product still remains the same. After that I requested for return the product and refund, but the Flipkart executive said there is a wrong message passed by tge technician. Finally the technician came and checked the phone and he said its not working. But yesterday my refund request is cancelled. I don't know whats happening. Pls contact if you can resolve this issue
I have ordered form- 9633706760
KingNY

Jul 19, 2019

Not Vibrating

I bought Boult Audio ProBass Curve Neckband Bluetooth Headset with Mic (Black, Grey, In the Ear), But its not vibrating.
Md Burhan Ahmed

Jul 18, 2019

consistently cancelling all my order in this month of July 2019

I am continuously trying to but two over the ear headphones namely Motorola Pulse Max Wired Headset and Skullcandy Anti Wired Headset but on a continuous basis all of them has been cancelled by the seller SuperComNet on a vague excuse of limited stock instead it's always available on flipkart at time the shipment got cancelled after reaching my nearest hubs.I even tried to get the shipment at a different location that too at my office address but the order got cancelled..
Rohit gusain

May 28, 2019

Delivery

Day before yesterday my order reached to my nearest hub. I dont know why u are not delivering it to me. I have some emergency issue.
BCSekar63

May 23, 2019

IPhone

I Placed order on May 1st, 2019, an iPhone and speaker system both not received till today
Ankita95

May 23, 2019

Replacement

I placed a replacement order of redmi note7 pro.
The order is placed but it shows seller is processing your order from past 2 days. Can I get to know when will it get shipped.
Order no .-OD115492988973121000.

Electricity Pole - Exchange of electric poll
    Dear Sir/Madam, Subject:Exchange electric poll with...
    icai - Not received RTP for CA intermediate may 20
    Dear ICAI, I Shreedhar Bajaj , WRO-0656070, Not...
    APSRTC BUSPASS - BUS PASS
    Dear sir/madam, I am traveling to AKP to NAD for job...
    NEETU MAKKAR - Cancel my ECPP and refund1699
    Recording ECPP assistant services refund the amount of...
    HP pendrive 64 gb - HP Pendreve 64 GB is not working
    I was purchased a HP Pen Drive 32 GB before 05 months ago...
    APSRTC - city bus ticket
    Dear Sir/Mam, I had boarded a No :3 bus at Lenin...
    SSC - Invalid Online Regn. Id No./ Date of Birth ! Try again !!
    I am able to login to the website using the username and...
    APSRTC - city bus ticket
    Dear sir, I boarded a No:3 city bus at Lenin Center to...
    SBI COLLECT - Transaction Failed
    I made payment through SBI collect for a merchant on...