Supertech Limited - ECO Village

Consumer complaints and reviews about Supertech Limited - ECO Village

lokeshbhola

Jun 14, 2019

Consumer Complaint for ECO Village 4

We are in the process of filing a joint consumer complaint as a class action before NCDRC for refund of amount with interest in ECO Village IV project. Let's not suffer more humiliation and harassment from the builder.

Please contact us at [email protected] or at 09999410660.

Lokesh Bhola
Advocate

May 13, 2019

Ecovillage 4 possession Delayed

Hi All,

Visiting this forum for the first time. I am in the same problem as most of you are. Booked a flat in ecovillage 4 in 2014 and till now nothing has moved in the right direction. In case we ll can do something together, please contact me.

Nishant Negi
Mob: 9999910688
harkeshr

Feb 12, 2019

Supertech Eco village IV Cheated

Supertech Eco village IV Cheated
Dear Friends,
I booked a flat under subvention plan in Supertech Ecovillage IV in G Noida West (Sec-16B) in year 2014 October. I wanted to know the status of the possession. Any buyer in this project please provide your contacts.

When Ecovillage IV possession will happen?

My contact details are
Harkesh Raghav
email: [email protected]
kchugh

Aug 22, 2018

Possesion pending from SuperTech

I booked flat in 2010 in Eco Village II however, due to farmers dispute the construction was stopped. Later, when it resumed, builders kept on saying that they will give possession in 6 months. On Holi, they say possession will be given on Diwali and when contacted around Diwali, they say possession will be given around Holi time. This is going on for last 4 years and still no resolution. I visited the site in March 2018, good to see that people are actually residing and it gives hope that we will get possession sometime soon however, the block in which our flat is based, is still under construction and god knows, when are we going to get possession.

They have no respect for customer's time and money. Absolutely pathetic service from Supertech.
annujg

Aug 6, 2018

Attention Investors & Home Buyers

Relax Investors & Home Buyers

Have you invested in any real estate project in Noida, Greater Noida, Noida Extension, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Delhi and the builder has failed to handover the possession or the project is still at an initial stage and nowhere near completion or the assured return cheques are getting dishonored?

Are you looking for the accountability of your money along with interest ?

Know your rights as buyer and we will help you in getting your hard earned money back along-with interest.

We have success stories against many corporate defaulters i.e. Bulland, Unnati Fortune, Maple, Fortis.

Insolvency - The latest trend in the country after the coming up of NCLT. Don't be fooled that you are neither a Financial Creditor nor an Operation Creditor. You are a BUYER and an investor whose money is lying as an interest free loan with the builders.

For further information, queries, clarity contact the expert and take the action.
Anuj Garg - +91-9958882727 / 7011744511, Maneesh - +91-9818222300 / 8851461913 or email us at [email protected]
007dool

Jul 11, 2018

Supertech chur ha

Many 2015 may g2 tower eco village 3 book keay unit no rg 18 floor 1809 flat no muja kha ki may nahi bna rha kuki low rise wall nay stay laga deay ha builders ki site par koi stay hi nahi lagay fear usnay kha ki ap swift karol Romania Jo ku 4560000 ha or usmay bhi 2sal wating ha or cancelled nahi huga kuki sabvmention plan ha fear Indiabulls bhi esay mila hua ha usnay muja phal noc say mana kar deay or ab noc dany ko ready ha Indiabulls kay employees supertech kay lone pass karat ha har Bank esay mila hua ha or jab flat nahi milat tu bank sible score khrab karta ha or builder ki jab may passa ata ha or buyer person huta ha chur ha bank or builder
Hemant Chauhan 56

Jul 9, 2018

Shall I invest in Supertech Ecovillage 1?

Hi All,

I have a low budget and a dealer is offering a flat in Supertech Ecovillage 1 for 890sq ft in Tower B9 for which the possession has just started. I received the costing of 26 L to 28 L as a base price for these flats. Five families are staying and I am in doubt after reading a whole set of paragraphs about EcoVillage 1 (EV1).

Please suggest if I should go and buy this flat in Supertech EV1 or just leave it as I am really scared after reading the whole page and put money in Supertech. This will be my first property and I have a budget constraint as well. Also, if not Supertech then where should I go and buy my first house and I need a Ready to move in house to shift my family ASAP.

Please suggest. Your feedback is highly appreciable.

Hemant
pooja rojal

Jun 12, 2018

change registered mobile no.

hi. can anyone tell me that how can I change my registered mobile number so then I can receive every update regarding my flat because its create a lots of problem for me although I am not getting any update regarding my possession.

POOJA ROJAL
(8588033604)
10raghav10

May 8, 2018

Highly delayed possession

I have booked the flat in Eco Village-1 C3 tower in 2010 and still the possession is not given. The possession is keep on delaying. i want to know the status of other buyers. Moreover the quality of construction is very bad. I have visited the site and the progress is very slow. Please share your view regarding the action plan for this.

Neeraj Sharma
Neeraj Bhatt

May 7, 2018

Delay In Possession

I have booked the Flat in 2010 , in Eco Village -2 , later due to some dispute with farmers my flat was transfered to Eco - Village -1,

Every time when check the status on web site it shows possession will give soon, but in every 3 - 4 months time this status get change.

I have taken loan from Bank and regular paying interest for last 8 years, Till time it is not clear when possession will handover.

Let have unity and make complain against Builder.

Neeraj Bhatt

M - 9971854446
narenbhaskar

Mar 3, 2018

Delay in Possession

Still waiting for the possession of C8 1104 Flat. From 2 year finishing work is in progress.
rk03011980

Jan 30, 2018

SUPERTECH CHOR BUILDER

Dear Friends,

Supertech is chor builder, we have paid 90 % payment for shop no 38 but there are no shop 38 no and builder is demanding escalation charges 4 lakh for another less area shop.

Pravesh Arya
9871922699
sunit.acharya

Oct 6, 2017

Any buyer in Supertech Eco village IV

Dear Friends,

When Ecovillage IV possession will happen?

My contact details are

rajiv vashist

Aug 31, 2017

SUPERTECH ECOVILLAGE 3 TOWER G 7 CONSTRUCTION NOT EVEN STARTED

DEAR ALL

I HAVE BOOKED FLAT IN ECOVILLAGE 3 SITUATED AT GH 06, SECTOR -16 B, GREATER NOIDA 201303 FLAT NO 1901 IN TOWER G 7 . TO MY SURPRISE NO SUCH TOWER NO. EXIST IN ECOVILLAGE 3 SO NO CONSTRUCTION STARTED TILL DATE AND NO PLAN FOR CONSTRUCTION IN FUTURE ALSO.
BANK LIKE INDIA BULL HAS DISPERSED THE LOAN AMOUNT OF RS 18 LACS UNDER SUBVENTION SCHEME. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IN THIS CASE .. IF ANY BODY ELSE HAD ALSO BOOKED IN G 7 BUIDING OF ECOVILLAGE 3 KINDLY CONFIRM..

RAJIV VASHIST
Ankur Sharma

Aug 25, 2017

Please Unite

Hi All,

Absolutely agree with Mr A. P MITRA, we all are suffering from same problem, more or less, and trust me an individual in legal litigation can't trouble much to Supertech, hence time has come for all of us to come together as one unit and go for litigation, wherein we can approach NATIONAL COMMISSION directly by clubbing our property values. Otherwise as an individual we have start with fiesr ladder i.e District Forum, then with State Commission and at NATIONAL COMMISSION. so let's unite and save time by approaching NATIONAL COMMISSION at first step..

Please feel free contact me 9873181016
Ankur Sharma
Arghya Mitra

Aug 20, 2017

Please Unite

Hi All,

It seems, that everyone is facing the same problem. Why not getting any solutions rather putting complaints on this matter. We all can gather and do something for this. If you all are doing the same, please let me know as well. So that I can also contribute some solutions.

A. P. Mitra
imsubrata

Aug 17, 2017

Delay Possession

Dear Viewer,
I had booked a Flat in C2 Tower in 2012, the possession was in 2015, but as on date they have shown brick work completed, now they are showing possession in Dec 2017, but I am sure it can not be possible as there are lot many works to do before giving possession.
In the meanwhile they have sent a Demand Letter in June, 2017 of Rs. 1,77,000/- against completion of brickwork and surprisingly the last demand letter was issued in March 2015 i.e after 2 years.
My loan provider LICHFL has informed that they will not disburse any further amount for this project, now I am unable to understand what to do.

Subrata Bhattacharjee
Goku86

Aug 10, 2017

Supertech Builder is a fraud....Guys Lets make unity, Meet at one place, Stand against Supertech.

Dear Viewer,

Myself Abhinav Sharma, i booked a flat in Eco Village 1 almost 4 years back and got commitment about possession to be made within 2 years of booking. We were quite happy to have owned house and i paid almost 95% of amount as & when they required within the 2 years but possession is delaying, no reason on delay unitl July 2017, zero communication from Supertech on advising customer on delaying reasons. However, i managed and waited for builder call.

Finally, July 17 i got a message in my inbox from supertech on possession letter. It made me smile & excited for a moment but it scattered all dreams as final possession demand letter was 10x times more than the agreed amount as per agreement. Multiple charges added up by them like Super Area Increase by 156 sq. ft Amt. 5lac, lnterest on dealy payment 40K (which is not valid), Labour Welfare Charges RS. 20 per sq.ft 39K, escalation charges 145K, additional compensation charges 145K, additional power back up charges(its extra compared to already paid while booking flat), additional electricity load charges (its again extra compared to already paid amount) and few more.

I currently struggling with their Possession team, sent numerous email as i am not in India, my mother & brother visited almost 5 times but till today they have not removed. Currently they offered me 40% discount on the asked value...... Guys why do i pay 10X times more than the committed value... is this the way of looting customers. ... do we really have any right to fight against such builders. Their possession team is threatening me on cancelling the unit and moreover will deduct 25% of paid amount if i dont pay the full & final amount as they asked.

Guys .... i am scared on my invested money, have so many questions to ask builder on understand my pain, who gave you right to to scatter our dreams, why are you harassing us mentally, physically & financially..

Lets meet as a unity against such builders... please share your numbers.

Yours Faithfully
Abhinav Sharma
Supertech Eco village 1.
F-1, 1003
Umesh819

Jul 1, 2017

Regarding Maintance Bad Services

Supertech Eco Village Maintance Services very poor and staff very lazy means not provide good services water electricit and etc.so pls provide good services in your customers otherwise your project is finish.
AjayaLakhera

May 4, 2017

Intentionally not completing construction

Super tech enjoying on your hard earned money and passing out time.

They all asking for most of the money in first two years, after that stops the construction. I have communicated to me in dec 2013 that the structure is ready and finishing work is started.
Till date they have been doing the same finishing work from more then 3 years. And I have visited the site 2016 and 2017 there is no progress . When I visited in May 2016, they told me that only 2 month finishing will be completed. But even after one year the building is in same position.

You will hardly find working people on construction site.
Best Part :
It is really funny that sometime only one or two workers are doing some work on a 20 floor tower which has 160 flats or more. So we can understand it will take another set of decades to get them completed.

It is already more then 10 year since the Eco -Village I has launched.

I request everyone to come together and take some action.

Ajay
Sulakshna Roy

Apr 21, 2017

Possession delay

Delay in giving Possession.

I have booked a flat in Supertech ecovillage 1, B18 tower on 7th floor. Builder has charged almost 90% of payment under the construction link plan for almost 2 year ago.

On the website possession date is being changing in every 3 months. Since last many years. If you check the construction update it shows possession to be provided by Dec 2016 and whenever you visit the site the CRM team sitting there will inform that within 6 months the possession will be given .
Last time when I visited the site November 2016 the CRM team informed that by March 2017 the possession will be given whereas last weekend when I visited again ,they were ready with new date as usual i.e Jan 2018 .
This is not correct , till now I haven't even able to see my flat for which I already paid .

This is cheating , Supertech is fooling the customers every time . You are breaking the trust and adding trouble to the buyer.

I demand possession of my flat ASAP along with the compensation.

Sulakshna
Sulakshna Roy

Apr 21, 2017

Delay in Possession

Delay in Possession.

I have booked a flat in Supertech ecovillage 1, B18 tower on 7th floor. We already paid 95% charges 2 years back thru Construction link plan .But yet have not received the possession .

On the website possession date is being changing in every 3-4 months. Since last many years . If you check the construction update it shows possession to be provided by Dec 2016 .
Last time when I visited the site around November 2016 the CRM team informed that the possession will be given by April 2017 for sure whereas now when I visited last weekend , they were saying for Jan 2017 as the flooring work is going on .
So till now I am not able to see my flat yet .I am feeling cheated now .
I stay in Gurgaon and it is quite difficult for me to visit every month to Noida to see the status of the flat where already I paid the amount .

This is cheating , every time you are lieing and fooling the customer . You are breaking the trust and adding trouble to the buyer.

I demand possession of my flat ASAP along with the compensation.

Sulakshna
supertechscam

Mar 23, 2017

Supertech is a scammer

To those who haven't got trapped yet, please stay away from Supertech as they are big time scammers. If you are thinking that you have paid 90% of the total amount and only the last instalment is to be paid, you might get a cardiac arrest after learning that 2.5L due has become 15Lacs. 5x?

Apart from this, follow these steps while buying a new house

1. Do not sign the agreement copy in front of them. Ask them to give you a copy of the agreement, take it home and go through the whole of agreement thoroughly, you will find several things that will burn your fingers at the time of final settlement (pre possession).

2. Keep a copy of receipt of payments made. Make sure the date mentioned on the receipt is same as the date you made the payment.

3. Prefer buying a ready-to-move-in house.

For Greater Noida, Noida extension: Escalation charges, farmer welfare charges, additional area charges will not let you live in peace if you belong to a middle class family.

Furthermore, do some research. I did not know this much about Supertech when I made the booking. I am sure the developer will be brought down to their knees and shall disappear from the market within few years.
vikky lakhmani

Mar 16, 2017

possission

I have booked my flat in supertech echo village 1 on march 2010. They given date of possession in dec 2012. Due to some farmers problems they modified it to may 2015. but still they have not given possession to me. They misguiding me that they will soon provide the possession. I am facing depression due to it. please help any legal action can be taken against him.
Vikky Lakhmani 8130866501
manoj30dec

Jan 24, 2017

Resale

Hi All,

Someone is offering me a flat in Eco village - 1 2BHK - 890 size. for Rs. 28 lac. Now I would like to know is there have any kind of problem ? Or they are making me fool?

Manoj Kumar

dhbvn - Electricity power cut
    In Surat nagar phase 1 , Electricity supply is only for 12...
    Vadodara Gas Ltd - No Gas pipe line connection even after four months back...
    Dear sir I myself yashwant kumar R jain residing at B-126...
    Forest Department - Mad bull is killing people
    Hello Team, There is a violent / mentally disturbed bull...
    CISCE BOARD - Designing ISC syllabus similar to Cbse
    Respected Sir or Madam, I Siddhesh Chipade from...
    Electricity Transformer - Compaint About Transformer
    Dear Sir, I Would like to inform you that i am...
    Jio - Wrong Charges & Network Connectivity Issue
    Today, in Morning I faced Problem on my 79999xx300, Mobile...
    payzapp - bill payment to cspdcl failed
    i have payment my electricity bill on 13.07.2019 to CSPDCL...
    Jio reliance - Recharge Not Received
    Recharged 49 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment...
    MES(AF) - Quarter no...182/1
    1. Rain water pipe is u/s 2. Kitchen Tap is U/S 3.Bathroom...