Supertech Limited- Officers Enclave

Consumer complaints and reviews about Supertech Limited- Officers Enclave

manojsharmascert

May 25, 2020

Booking In Supertech Offiers Enclave

We booked a floor in L- Block of Supertech three years back but construction of which is not yet started. What can I do. Please help me if someone can.

Manoj Sharma

Sep 9, 2019

Supertech Officer's Enclave

I have booked a flat at officers enclave and now a days I got a call that this project is not sanctioned & not going to happen.i got an option of either of switch to some other project . Its been so disappointed and hash feeling as they cheat us are not reliable as they have used my hard earned money RS 18, 66000.

Request to please add me in Whatsgroup as to i also want to participate in further action against build. I need my Money back. Also my Loan EMI also started which is extra burden on me by having nothing in My hand.

Please add me in Whats-up group.

Sanjeev
9953520110

Sep 9, 2019

SupertechOfficer enclave

I have booked the flat in Supertech officer enclave, (Falt# A3-1301) through Investor Clinic. I have paid almost Rs 1864366 to builder, in which some amount was paid by Bank. Now i am keep getting the calls from IC to change the property. My EMI also been started, which is additional burden on us. It s been very painful experience with IC and ith Supertech. I was trying to find out other people having same issue with the Builder. Somehow i able to find the complaints.

Request to add me in Whatsup Group to fight against the builder.

Sanjeev
9953520110
Gauravhanser

May 1, 2019

Cheatmasters Supertech & Inv clinic

1. Its been a very bitter association with both INVESTORS CLINIC & SUPERTECH LIMITED since FEB,2016 wherein we booked a Dwelling unit at OFFICER ENCLAVE no.A6-2303(HIGH RISE) in HILL TOWN situated at SECTOR-2, SOHNA ROAD, GURGAON, HARYANA-122103.

2. The project was offered in a huge drive organised for Government Officials by Supertech with Investors Clinic as the service partners. After having a site visit & go through demo flats in low rise compounds alongwith MR RAGHAV & MR CHANDAN from IC we have decided to book the above mentioned unit by filling application form & paying service charges Rs 17175/- to INVESTORS CLINIC INFRATECH PRIVATE LIMITED & Rs 3,47,000/- to SUPERTECH Limited.

3. Further I want to highlight following issues which counts in a very bad experience to deal with both the companies & compelled me to escalate the said issue :

(a) It was promised by IC representatives that construction will start in JUN-JUL 2016 which has not been started till date also.

(b) Both Raghav & chandan committed that they will stay with us for service commitments till possession/handing over of keys but as soon as unit was booked they don’t even responded our calls.(very poor experience with INVESTORS CLINIC)

(c) Further in October'16 we received a call from the Supertech CRM team that construction of first phase i.e 5 towers will commence soon so relocate your unit in first 5 towers as the second phase will take a longer time to construct. In order to that we had chosen A5-2303 in place of A6-2303.

(d) On November 24th 2016, Builder Buyer Agreement was prepared for A5-2303 & Rs 3,56,897/- was paid to supertech limited.

4. Therefore we are still seeking clarifications on all under mentioned issues or a suitable Legal action will be taken from our side.

(a) Confirm in writing whether this project is still in plan or scrapped by the company due to License or some other Issue?

(b) Incase project is scrapped, Money paid by us i.e Rs 7,03,897/- will be returned as soon as possible as it is already held with the company from past 3 year plus.

(c) We are not at all interested in buying property in some other project or some other location and want our money back.

I also tried joining WhatsApp group mentioned in other complainants post but couldn't able to. Please send me the link or invite in the aforesaid group so that we can fight this together.

From,

Gaurav Hans

Raymond Peter

Mar 15, 2019

Supertech "Supercheaters"

I had booked a unit unders subvension plan with supertech at their officer's enclave , gurgaon - sohna road, sector 2 location in 2016, with promise of getting possession within 36 months of time period. The financing bank "India Bulls" had sanctioned my loan against this unit with an assurance of releasing the funds to Supertech as per the building plan agreed at the time of booking this unit.

26 months have passed, No construction has yet started at the location and to my very big surprise India Bulls has already released approx 80% of the loan sanctioned amount to Super Tech and now I am under pressure since last 2 months of paying pre EMI to India bulls without having the unit in my possession.

My dear fellow victims let's get united and fight against this scam to at least get our money back or get the pre EMI stopped untill the possession of the unit is done.

Raymond Peter
Anilrudola

Feb 7, 2019

Pre EMI Supertech Officers Enclave, Hill Town

I booked a Flat(independent Floor in 2016 under Subvention Plan, 10/80/10) in Supertech Officers Enclave, Hill Town and one of my friend also booked in the same project.

My Subvention plan is for 10/80/10 with 36 months EMI to pay by the Supertech Ltd. and after that the EMI to be reimbursed to me by supertechI and I have to pay to the bank till possession.

My EMI is started in January, 2019 after 26 months(due to some dispute with Bank & Builder) and I informed to the Supertech Ltd. for reimbursement but the Supertech Ltd. now saying that they have fund problem and they can reimburse me only 1/3 rd amount of EMI and balance will be adjusted from my final payment at the time of possession.

I agree with the 1/3 rd EMI, as they don't have any other better plan/option(it will be a financial problem for us also to pay the EMI before possession, under subvention plan) but no other better option we are getting now.

It will be good if the Supertech Ltd. reimburse the EMI timely and give the possession within 1 -2 year.

We are looking for the people who also booked in this project and we made a whatsapp group(to update all of us) in case if they don't pay the EMI timely or any other problem(late possession etc) we have to come together and fight with them for a solution or complaint in RERA etc.

Please call for joining us to get the solution for all of us.
Kindly advise if anybody have better solution.

Best wishes
K. Mathur & Anil
M - 9811618847 / 9811312870
Anilrudola

Feb 7, 2019

Supertech Officers Enclave, Hill Town, Sohna Road, gurgaon

Please call for joining us to get the solution for all of us.

Kindly advise if anybody have better solution.

Best wishes

K. Mathur & Anil

M - 9811618847 / 9811312870
nmokta

Nov 21, 2018

Supertech Officers Enclave

I have booked a independent floor in supertech's officers enclave project last year, As per my BBA, the possession date was OCt 2018 but till now .. no construction gping on.... no contact from Supertech as well or the broker Investor's Clinic ... I 'm really worried.. Please help and advise.

Arvind

Mar 22, 2018

Supertech Officers Enclave

This is Amit, you can find my complaint in the first two messages but i forgot to mention the link of our whatsapp group of those who have invested in Officers Enclave and facing issues. Join if you are interested there are approx 46 people already in the group and all are taking right steps for their betterment.

Join by following below whatsapp link.

Mar 22, 2018

Officers Enclave

Join by following below whatsapp link.

Not updating supertech officer enclave

I am Gurminder singh had booked a flat in Supertech officer enclave Shona road at least 2 years back.

Gurminder singh

Not updating supertech officer enclave

I am Narinder singh had booked a flat in Supertech officer enclave Shona road at least 2 years back.

Narinder singh

Jan 22, 2018

Not updating supertech officer enclave Shona road

I am Pravin Kumar Rai had booked a flat in Supertech officer enclave Shona road at least 2 years back.

Pravin Rai
foramitbhat

Oct 11, 2017

Cheat Supertech

I had also booked a unit one and a half years back, they are not entertaining my demand of returning my hard earned money with 18 % interest.

How do you think we should handle this.

Should we register a complaint under RERA and demand our money back with interest.

Rgds
Amit (9818443252)
foramitbhat

Oct 10, 2017

Cheaters

How do you think we should handle this.

Rgds
Amit (9818443252)
S Y

Jun 26, 2017

Super tech- officers enclave

I have booked a 3 bhk at officers enclave and now a days I got a call that this project is not sanctioned & not going to happen.i got an option of either of switch to some other project . But they are not reliable as they have used my hard earned money 10.25 lac from last 1.5 years & does nothing
So I don't want to switch to any other project,and want my money back.
sanjay yadav -8860337755
anups_123

May 22, 2017

Supertech Officer enclave

HI.
I have booked 2 BHK in officer enclave and today got a news that high rise project is not cleared by RERA and our money is stuck up.

Anyone has idea for the same. Call received from investment consultant.

Please reply

Anup

Aug 3, 2016

I have also booked a 2 BHK in Officers Enclave on 6 Feb 2016

Just got the Builder buyer aggrement on 03 Aug, it shows the possession date - July 2020. But in the brochure and everywhere else it was 2019.

I have not signed the agreement yet, Is there a way I can get my money back (I mean if i cancel it or etc), I have paid approx 450000 till now (350000 as booking + remaining amount to make it 10%).

Please share your contact numbers to communicate with each other about the project

+91 9999427200
caparamrathee

Jul 31, 2016

BBA not preparing as per Agreed Terms

I have booked a independent floor in supertech's officers enclave project
in sector-2, Sohna, sohna -gurgaon road, haryana.
At the time of booking in the month of February 2016, I was told the
possession date for independent floor as 2 years and same was mentioned in
sale brochure shared with me. I have booked the flat on that basis and now
Supertech has allotted me a flat on June 2016 I.e. after 4 months and
saying that possession date will be 3 years. How can super tech amend the
BBA terms without consent of buyer. If Super tech is not agreed on the
initial terms ( as were told on the booking on flat )then pls arrange to
refund my Money with Interest.

I am continuously asking for my BBA to be amended to 2 years for
independent floor and you people are just not responding.

Thanks& Rgds
Paramjeet

BBA not preparing as per Agreed Terms

Renault India - TOO TOO MUCH BAD AND DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    DELHIVERY Courier Service - Non delivery package
    Tracking number AWB 4134817594510 not delivered by poor...
    TORRENT POWER - Removal of meter without informing-service...
    Dear Team, Today surprisingly came to know my meter...
    rcube planet p ltd - BSNL PHONE NOT RECHARGED
    BSNL RECHARGE Sir, on 3rd July, 2020, I have recharged my...
    Adecco India - Change relieving date in EPFO portal
    My problem is with adecco is since long i am continuously...
    Apple USA - Award winning
    Sir I have received such email from RBI.is this...
    Amazon Standing Instru - Money deducted without permission
    Hi, Money has been deducted from my credit card form...
    tvs credit services ltd - Phone Locked
    Dear Sir/Madam My Register Mobile No 77760103030 Lan...
    Dada dev hospital - Petaint me sath rood vehav
    Hi Main and Kishor Meri wife ki 5 July ko 3 pm ke pass...
    CESC BILL - Excessive Billing
    Hello, My Customer id is 07000495798. My usual bill...