support.bsnl@hungama.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about support.bsnl@hungama.com

Dec 11, 2018

DeActivation of Hungama Service

I request you to deactivate the hungama services for my land line no. 0422-2395963 immediately. Kindly deactivate the Hungama services at the earliest.

Date:11/12/2018
Place: Coimbatore
Satinder Kaur1959

Nov 27, 2018

Deactivation of BSNL hungama plan

I request you to deactivate the hungama services from my land line no. 0522-437487 immediately. I request to take immediate step to deactivate the Hungama services..

date:27/11/2018
place: Lucknow (U.P.)
ashok borg

Nov 27, 2018

BSNL HUNGAMA CHARGES

DEAR/SIR,

PLEASE REVERSE THE BSNL HUNGAMA CHARGES FOR RS.419 (CHARGED IN SEPTEMBER-2018 BILL.
& RS.339/- FOR OCTOBER-2018 BILL. AS THE SAME SERVICES HAS NOT BEEN BOOKED BY US.
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO REVERSE THE ABOVE SAID CHARGES & DEACTIVE HUNGAMA SERVICES AT THE EARLIEST.

PHONE NO.07122752559
USharma

Nov 24, 2018

AT INSTANT DEACTIVATION BSNL HUNGAMA SERVICES AND REFUND ALL THE AMOUNT ALREADY PAID

I am BSNL Consumer having Landline number :0591-2453344. I noticed since last 2 months extra charges were accounted in my Landline bill.For example,Bill date 04/11/18, Rs 489/- additional charges. Kindly deactivate on date BSNL Hungama Services from my Telephone number 0591-2453344 immediately.
I never requested any additional services just like,music on demand,games on demand,movies on demand etc. I am very much shocked to see my telephone bill as additional charges. Please send me following details immediately for further proceedings.
1)Kindly provide activation detail of above services from my side.
2)Immediate deactivate the BSNL Hungama Services as on receiving the Complaint on my mail id sharmauk1407@gmail.com.
3)Kindly refund all the amount which were received from my telephone bill in this regard.
I have to further inform you that non receiving the amount which were paid by me and shall be paid in the month of November . It will be treated as cheating and fraud to the BSNL Consumer, we will proceed against you as well as BSNL department in the consumer forum.
Please note that I have not given any email or written request or verbal request to install BSNL Hungama services.
From
Umesh Kumar Sharma
Landline no- 0591-2453344
MORADABAD
aamiraafiya

Nov 20, 2018

deactivation of hungama service

Deactivation of BSNL hungama plan

I request you to deactivate the hungama services from my land line no. 07552480125 immediately. I request to take immediate step to deactivate the Hungama services..

date:201/11/2018
place: Bhopla (M.P)

Nov 16, 2018

Date:16/10/2018
Place: Coimbatore

Nov 16, 2018

DeActivation of Hungama Service

I request you to deactivate the hungama services for my land line 0422-2395963 immediately.Kindly I request to deactivate the Hungama services at the earliest.

Date:16/10/2018
Place: Coimbatore.
Jayanth Nagendra Reddy Velagala

Nov 13, 2018

Hungama Services

DEACTIVATE THE HUNGAMA SERVICE AND REFUND THE AMOUNT CHARGED

This is to inform you that to cancel the "HUNGAMA SERVICE" for my landline number 0891-2518234 as this is the second time I was messaging you for the service cancellation.So I request you to cancel the service or deactivate it as soon as possible you can and stop charging the money for it as soon as possible

Your's sincerely
Jayanth
Tanvisha Shivanath Gawas

Nov 1, 2018

Deactivate Hungama plan

1st November 2018
Ponda-Goa

Deactivation of BSNL hungama plan

I request you to deactivate the hungama services from my land line no. 0832-2315174 immediately. I request to take immediate step to deactivate the Hungama services..

mohanjaiswal129@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2018

Deactivation of BSNL hungama plan

I request you to deactivate the hungama services from my land line no. 0542-2330254 immediately. I request to take immediate step to deactivate the Hungama services..

date:12/10/2018
place: Varanasi (U.P.)
SHIVENDRA SHARMA

Sep 19, 2018

deactivation hungama for shivendra sharma

dear madam/sir,
I I request you to deactivate the hungama services from my land line no. 04426840257 immediately.and refund the amount of Rs.1851/- which included in the bsnl bill for the month of jan 2018 .Inspite of not given any willingness to activate the Hangama services, you have charged the amount of Rs 1851 for unused services by me . My Land line Number: 05612-229320 Consumer Id: 1011540139 Account Number: 1011634718 we request to take immediate step to refund the above amount and deactivate the Hungama services..
Sanjeev kr rawat

Aug 31, 2018

deactivate hungama plan

This is to inform you that kindly "DEACTIVATE HUNGAMA SERVICE" immediately for my land line no 05222654904 as i have not shown any interest to activate this service nor linked to this website till now. But still in my last bill {january month} amount had been charged for it. so pls reduct my amount in my next bill.

(SANJEEV KUMAR RAWAT)
Moti jheel LM-91 hydel Colony
Aish Bagh Lucknow.
up
patrudurama123

Aug 20, 2018

Deactiation of Hungama Service

This is in continuation of my earlier request for deactivation of Hungama Service, this is to bring to your kind notice that I am very much horrified to learn that The Hungama Service is utilizing the BSNL as a Form to cheat the BSNL customers and your Orga-
nition is supporting and silent spectator to this nonsense.My landline No.0891-2574261 is under Rs.675/- package and now with this
cheating scheme the bill is for Rs.1305.51 and against actual bill of Rs.675+GST. I never opted for any Hungama Service. But it is shocking that BSatNL betrayed the faithful and true customers by allowing that stupid cheater like this and overcharged for the faith bestowed on your Organisation. At last what you people whnt to achive? Are you want kill BSNL too. Telegraph office was killed and now post office is on death bed. How come your organisation is indulging in this type of sucidal action.
I am told that I should pay full amount and seek for refund. Why should I pay more than what is actually payable. I request
you to revise the bill immediately and inform the actual amount to be paid. In this process if there is delay in payment don't impose any fine or indulge any anti-customer action. Basing on your response I will move further.
CA PSRLR Patrudu, Chartered Accountant
aayush saxena

Aug 11, 2018

deactivation of bsnl hungama plan

Deactivate hungama plan on this no - 07552570194 , you all are doing fraud like hell u force people that send sms on this this no for better speed of ur broadband and u do activate hungama plan without anyone's consent . immediately do deactivate this plan from this no 07552570194 , if it is not seen by you so i will take legal action against u .....

rajeev saxena
bhopal
nbitpalampur

Jul 20, 2018

cancellation of hungama service

I have been paid for hungama service for last 4months.
I request you to kindly stop the hugamma services on my no 01892262361
Hope you will take action. I am very thankfull to you, if you deactivate this service on my number- 01892262361.
Thanks & regard
Dr. Sanjeev koundal
E- N-C
Palampur Reporter
Madhab Ray

Jul 17, 2018

Deactivation of BSNL Hungama

This is to inform you that a phone call from you told me to send a message .she has not explained me that it is a value added service. I have come to know it after seeing the Telephone Bill. This is SIMPLY CHEATING .

Many well wisher advised me to surrender the BSNL Landline & Broadband as this service we may get from Private Sector at a very
cheap rate . But , it is my weakness to BSNL and which restrained me to accept their advise.

Please STOP this cheap Marketing Policy,trained the agents accordingly.

I want to DEACTIVATE BSNL HUNGAMA PLAN IMMEDIATELY.

Yours ever

Madhab Chandra Ray

Elatandon

Jun 22, 2018

Deactivate Hungama service

I have never asked for Hangama serviced but I have been charged Everytime for last 5 months. .

Gaurav Tandon
Account no. 1023115629
Customer ID 1023115629
Dr. nagesh

Jun 20, 2018

Deactivate the hungama subscription

I have not opted for hungama subscription. Since last month i have been charged with the fees for hungama package. So I request you to cancel the hungama subscription. My landline no. is 266422 and account holder name is Dr.Nagesh H.K. Thanking you, please take immediate and appropriate actions.
exp@tvstread.in

Jun 18, 2018

JUST NOW RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM 8948228802 STATING THAT MY ONLINE COMPLAINT WILL BE RESOLVED BY PAYING THE VALUE OF THE ONLINE ORDER MADE THROUGH AMAZON. IT IS A FRAUD AND SWINDLING PERSON CALL WHO WANTED THE DEBIT CARD DETAILS TO REFUND THE MONEY. ALERT TO ALL TO BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU GET SUCH PHONE CALLS ASKING FOR YOUR DEBIT CARD INFORMATION. DONOT REVEAL YOUR DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS AND CVV NUMBER TO ANYONE OVER PHONE.
Sunil Bhagwat

Jun 1, 2018

Disacitvate BSNL-Hungama Servise

I request you to kindly DEACTIVATE hungama services immediately as i NEVER asked for the activation and not yet opened the site till now nd am receiving the bill amount for the past few months so please REFUND back the charge at my bil from beginning until now.I request you to cancel this plan. My Landline Number is 02412426688.
akashtripathi

May 8, 2018

Hungama services

Dear Sir, I have never asked for Hungama services for activation and have been activated without my concern. My landline No. is 07701-234011 A/C No 1022086680. Rs.410 have been charged from the month of APRIL 2018. But the services were not activated and not used by me. Kindly arrange to refund the amount charged and deactivate Hungama services immediately. Thanking you, Sincerely yours,
Akash Tripathi

Apr 24, 2018

Deactivate Hungama Services and refund the amout collected.

Dear Sir, I have never asked for Hungama services for activation and have been activated without my concern. My landline No. is 044-22230236 A/C No 9036116008. Rs.489 have been charged from the month of December 2017. But the services were not activated and not used by me. Kindly arrange to refund the amout charged and deactivate Hungama services immediately. Thanking you, Sincerely yours, Rajkumar. S

Apr 24, 2018

Deactivate Hungama services and refund the amount charged.

Dear Sir, I have never asked for activation of Hungama services and have been activated without my consent. My Landline No. 044-22230236 and A/C No. 9036116008, Rs. 489 have been charged from the month of December 2017. The services have been never activated an used by me till now. I contacted BSNL to deactivate Hungama services, but they couldn't help me to deactivate. Kindly arrange to refund the charges collected for Hungama services and deactivate the Hungama services immediately. Thanking you, sincerly yours, Rajkumar S No. 3, Babu cross street, Saraswathy Nagar, Selaiyur, Chennai.600073.

Apr 24, 2018

Deactivate Hungama Services and refund the amout collected.

I have never asked for activation of Hungama services and have been activated without my consent. I have been charged Rs. 489 from the month of December 2017, but the services have been never activated and not used by me till now. I contacted several times to BSNL todeactivate Hungama services, but they couldn't help me. My Landline is No. 044-22230236 A/C No.9036116008. Kindly arrange to refund the charges collected from me and deactivate the services immediately. Thanking you, sincerely yours, Rajkumar S 3, Babu cross st, Saraswathy Nagar, Selaiyur, Chennai.600073.
omar singbal

Apr 13, 2018

DECTIVATE HUNGAMA PLAN AND REFUND THE AMOUNT CHARGED

This is to inform you that kindly "DEACTIVATE HUNGAMA SERVICE" immediately for my land line no 0832-2316279 as i have not shown any interest to activate this service nor linked to this website till now. But still in the month of march, Rs. 291 amount had been charged for it. so please refund my amount in my next bill and deactivate this service as soon as possible.

Indian Fooda - illegal plastic use
    Shop name: Indian foods This shop has tons of stock...
    UPTU - challenge evaluation result not declared
    Sir I have applied for challenge evaluation of 2 subject...
    Plastic Bags - Plastic bag
    Hi Team, In Bangalore shivajinagar, jaim temple road a...
    Nigerian Theft Complaint - Olx fraud
    I have put an ad in olx about a watch. I was getting...
    Sony ten 2 - Wrong match
    Why are you showing seria instead of la liga?? There is a...
    lady harding hospital - Dr miss behave
    Hi Sabhi junior dr. Careless hain meri wife sufia...
    Disturbance Of Stray Dogs - Disturbance Of Stray Dogs
    Disturbance Of Stray Dogs: Area: 2nd Main Rd, Shree...
    Disturbance Of Stray Dogs - Disturbance Of Stray Dogs
    Disturbance Of Stray Dogs: Area: 2nd Main Rd, Shree...
    Ramamurthy - Why Notification has not announced for New Jr.Colleges
    Dear Hon'ble Chief Minister Mr.Nara Chandrababu Naidu...