Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about [email protected]

Sumanr8

May 15, 2020

Bhim sbi issues

My problem is that I had Done 2 transactions Worth rupees Rs 20000 &20000 on 31st Dec.2019 but it deducted from my account But not credited in the receiver account.
Regarding this I had also complaint to custumer care agent but they doesn't resolve my problem and talked very rudely and got angry on me,I'm complaining since 30th Dec 2019,but I isn't get resolution.
I had talked with my bank regarding my concern but they said me that from our end there is no problem of deduction of money from your account.It's your Wallet(Phone Pe) Problem talk with them,they will resolve your problem.

I'm looking forward to hear from you.

So,I request you to please help me regarding this and resolve my problem as soon as and take appropriate action on it.

Thanks!!!
Bhim sbi pay
Sonu kumar binan

May 3, 2020

Payment not refund

I send amount 5000 date 01.05.20 transaction id ############ time 12.24 pm by bhim upi but tranaction failed but amount 5000 debited my ac but 48 hours my amount 5000 not credit in my ac not beneficiary ac so please check and give solution
Ac no 36692418853
Transaction id ############ time 12.24 pm
Anil kumar 9887118968

Mar 24, 2020

टाइम आउट के कारण काटा गया 3270 रूपए वापस दिलवाने बाबत

सर
Sbi Bhim pay के द्वारा 7/3/20 को मैने 3270 रुपए ट्रांसफर किये जो खाते से कट गए टाइम आउट दिखा रहा है। ये रुपए ट्रांसफर नही हुए और आज तक वापस भी नही हुए।
Customer reference number ############

ConsumerCouncilIndia

Feb 24, 2020

Contact [email protected]

Dear Traders,
To receive the most trusted calls with 99.999999 % success, you should contact SEBI advisory. They are a team of highly experienced professionals with the likes of, Mr. Raamdeo Agarwal, Mr. Vijay Kedia etc. They are elite groups. Contact this group on: [email protected]
Many have gone from 0 to millionaires with them. All other advisories in India are fake!

JANARDAN SINGH YADAV

Feb 20, 2020

Amaunt not credited to the Marchant(airtel wallet)

Mera Name Janardan singh Yadav hai .Maine SBI Linked Phon pe Se Rs2851/Rupees Marchant(Airtel Wallet) me Transfer kiya tha .A/C se Paisa Cut Gya Lekin Marchent(Airtel wallet)ke A/C Me paisa nahi gaya .UTR NO ############,Ticket no 85353212,Mera A/C NO-11234830536 SBI (ADB)GOPALGANJ )MO NO-9939059253 Hai. Please sir mera paisa wapas karane ki kripa kijiye jiske liye sada abhari rahunga thanks.
Santosh prasad shaw

Feb 12, 2020

Timeout transaction

Mera customer ref number ############ mera ac number 20224151128 ko date 11/02/2020 time 01:09:17 pm ko bhim sbi pay se 20000 rs transfer kiye he ac me 20000rs debit hogaya he but dusre ac me gaya nhi he time out transaction dhikharaha he plz mera amount refund kardjiye
Debit upi I'd [email protected]
Ticket number 1287968 he plz refund my amount
Santosh prasad shaw

Feb 12, 2020

Time out transaction

Cust ref no ############ mera account number 20224151128 se date 11/02/2020 ko time 01:09:17 PM ko 20000 thousand bhim sbi pay se transfer other ac me kiye the but 20000 debit hogaya he par dusre ac me credit nhi huaa he time out transaction dhikhraha he mera amount mere ac me refund kardjiye mera mobile number 9861734870 he
Debit pipe I'd [email protected] he
nishadak

Feb 4, 2020

my account deducted by unknown person

sir,mera nam awadhesh kumar nishad my acc/no 11043995845.sallory account hai. jiska atm bhi hai jisko jan pahajan ki dukan tatha
flipkart on line shoping karta hu. or sbi bhim app ka use karta hu.
lekin lagbhag date;-10.01.2020 se Rs 50 two time 799 three time 15.01.20 ko50 and 825and 1598 17.01.2020 ko 809 and 896 18.01.2020 ko 1949ko three times tatha3999 and 1949 20.01.2020 ko 1949 two time 21.01.2020 ko1949 time 21.01.2020 ko1949
22.01.2020 ko 7900 23.01.2020 ko3999 and 7900 three times 25.01.2020 ko7900 and 26.01.2020 Rs 7900 two times 27.01.2020 ko

Rs 7900 two times and 28.01.2020 ko 7900 one times and01.02.2020 ko 7900 and 03.02.2020 ko Rs7900 ko kisi unkown person
ne mere ATM ka clone banakar mere account se money chura liya hai . jabki mera ATM mere pas hi rahta hai.
sir meri madad karo . meri mehnat ki kamai hui rakam ko khojo sir.lagbhag rupees 1 lakh30,000.00 thousand deduct huya hai.
jabki sbi ke dwara koi SMS money deduction ka massege nahi aaya . nahi koi OTP aya.
my mobile no 8956041531 and 9503114299.
M.Shkeel

Jan 19, 2020

money debit in my account for electricity bill pay but not successful this bill so refund my amount

Manan bhika

Jan 13, 2020

Money deducted from my account but not received by receiver

On 10 jan i have maded an payment through debit card but money is not received by receiver
Manan bhika

Jan 13, 2020

Money deducted from account but not received by receiver

On 10/1/2020 ihave maded an payment through debit card the has been deducted from account but not received by receiver because of server my money has been strucked there sir kindly help me to get my money back please
Vishnu.281

Jan 11, 2020

Money debited in my account

1000 rupees two times debit in my account
Rif no ############
Second no ############
Date 7 DEC 2019
rajulal gurjar

Jan 11, 2020

Payment refund Recharge failed

Sir sbi upi se man 4-1-2020 recharge kiya wo failed Ho Gaye refund nhi Mila abhi tak Mari Help kre sir
Devu kumar

Jan 7, 2020

Tranjection

Mera name Vijay Kumar hai Maine SBI linked phone pe se 4000 ka Allahabad bank account me transfer Kiya tha mere account se Paisa cut Gaya Lekin resiever ke account me paisa nahi gya UTR no. ############ transaction ID no.p1912251141052326405332 tickets no. 81490204 hai mera account no. 20392832646 SBI halsi Lakhisarai ka account hai
Sir kisi tarah mera paisA bapas kar dijiye hardli request please
Account holder name Vijay Kumar halsi Lakhisarai bihar
Rajesh Markam

Jan 7, 2020

रुपये वापस करने बाबत

मैंने दिनांक 03/01/2020 को max life insurance policy में 12174.00 रूपये पे किया था। पर रूपया Max life insurance policy company को नहीं मिला । मेरे रूपये वापस कब तक होंगे।
dubeyanuj

Jan 6, 2020

Upi transfer

Sir my account no 32217291134 is upi transfer rs 200 BOBUP gramin bank is not success please refund my amount of rs200
Sandeep5876

Jan 5, 2020

Money not refund

Sir, today I recharged the Idea Company for Rs 599, but the recharge was not successful, and that money has not been refunded yet.
Customer ref.no.############
$monu

Jan 4, 2020

my posdpaid mobile no 9463970578 not paid but my amt deduction

sir my mobile no9463970578 paid by bhim sbi pay app my bill not paid but my account show 383 rs deduction date as 13/12/19 topaz coy not my amt refund cust ref no ############
AviResh

Jan 2, 2020

Amount not credited

Dear Sir/Madam
My name is-Reshma Taware
Contact no.8975657599 , 9764828232 (This is the phone pe contact no.)
Ticket Id-82007504(this is only ticket id I have,but I had complaint many,many ticket id are generated but I don't have because I had deleted all the ticket id message)

I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks!!!

Yours Sincerely
Reshma Taware
Sushree Sangita Nayak

Jan 2, 2020

BHIM SBI amount refund

R/s sir
With reference to above mentioned subject I SADANANDA NAYAK with A/C no 31391618317 n IFSC code number-SBIN0013583 had made an transaction of 1576 RUPEES ON DATE 05/12/19 through BHIM app .The transaction was pending but the amount got deducted and didn't credited to my account so I raised a complain on 20th Dec..on 27th Dec I got a message that the complain is attended n closed but the amount is still not credited to my account ..
Kindly resolve the issue at the earliest..
vikasgoswami

Dec 28, 2019

amount debited in non existing upi id

i have sucessfuly debited amount using bhim app upi id [email protected] in [email protected]
a) Rs. 1000/- Dated 25-12-2019 transaction id ############ and
b) Rs. 1000/- Dated 25-12-2019 transaction id ############.

The upi id [email protected] is wrong/does not exist and
on 26-12-2019 i raised concern of wrongly sent/upi id incorrect
a) transaction id ############ dated 26-12-2019 and
b) transaction id ############ dated 26-12-2019
but no money is credited back to my account till date kindly solve the issue.

hargovind yadav

Dec 22, 2019

recharge failed but not refunded

sir i am hargovind yadav from pune(m.h) on 3rd dec and 17th dec 19 recharge thrice of rs 35 i.e 105 through bhim sbi pay application but rechagre was not done but amount 105 is ducted from my account. which is not refunded till now.
kindly refund my amount.

Ticket no- (3 dec 19)- 9337181858
Date 17 dec 19 - ############
############
A/c no - 10657604365
Piyush Desale

Dec 13, 2019

PSP not available

I want to transfer money, and check my balance. But it is showing that PSP not available
Shankarrao S

Dec 13, 2019

ups amount deducted

i have transfer the amount threw mobikiwik app amount is deducted in my account but it is not credited to the vendor but its not refunded is happen in 27/10/2019 that UPI Transfer no is RRN no is : ############.
please do the need full for amount refunded to my account $7600 my account no is : 20272216294.
GAINI BANA

Dec 10, 2019

UPI PIN HELP ME

I DO NOT HAVE ATM CARD I WANT TO CREATE UPI PIN HELP ME

Garena free fire - der garena My id ben
    My ID when id nam maniram11 please garena anban my...
    IFB - IFB Washing machine poor service
    After having booked the complaint about 4 months back...
    Khammam Municipal Corporation - Dog bite
    Respected sir, I am P srinivasarao of superintendent...
    Spencers - Refund not credited to account
    I have placed an order online to Spencers Retail outlet in...
    Pulipati PRASANTH Kumar - Shasirekha parinayam
    I want shasirekha parinayam serial 1st episode to 400...
    Amazon - Auto debit amount
    Auto debit amount from my account number without otp even...
    Apply4Naukri.com - Wrong information about Apply4naukri.com
    Hello Team, The domain apply4naukri.com is registered on...
    Free fire - My account suspended
    Dear Garena, My Free Fire Account has been suspended...
    Unknown Caller - Unknown caller many times
    I'm receiving such irritating calls form last weak....
    education minister of india - Mental state and financial crisis of the students are...
    Sir during this pandemic that we are facing right now, we...