Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about [email protected]

Sandeep prasad sahu

Dec 14, 2018

Transaction pending

Money is debited but not credited recipient account
Nainsukh Bamniya

Dec 14, 2018

Sir my name Nainsukh
My account.No 61196225131
My REG mob. No 7062883679
R's. 1800 with bhim UPI to send money failed
Date 01/12/2018
But transaction have failed and amount have withdrawal from my account so I request to refund my money please
Najiyatazeeb

Pending Transition

Concern regarding transition throut BHIM application
Issue :as money had been debited from my account and money not get transferred to another concern party, transition showing pending status and after complan had been raised yet no response and change in status
Transition ID :# # # # # # # # # # # #
Name - Najiya parween
Najiyatazeeb

Pending Transition

Concern regarding transition throut BHIM application
Issue:as money had been debited from my account and money not get transferred to another concern party ;transition showing pending status and after complan had been raised yet no response and change in status.
Transition ID: ############
Date-03 dec 2018
Time-13:14:25
Transition amount - 1000rs
Account number-35229977715
Name-Najiya parween
SRINIVASAN358

Money not credited

Sir sbi upi using money transfer to beneficiary account amount is debited 12000 but not credited so please help me

Transaction Failed

Transaction Failed
Sir my name is kishor shivaji patil
My reg mob. No.9923403938 i was transaction to astik automobiles (ac.no 3066354656) of Rs 2000-/ with bhim app on transaction id ############,############ and DTD:10/12/2018 but transaction have failed and amount have withdrawal from my account. So i request u to refund my money .

not crediting of amount

The amount RS. 5000/- has been deducted from my account no. 31159807025,same has not been credited to a/c no. 20154659638.
Dilip Shaw

Dec 12, 2018

Other bank money transfer by paytm upi

Sir my name is Dilip Shaw, my current account jointed dumdum road branch 12373.my current account no. MAA TRADING. a/c no. 34931732706.sir miss understanding payment Date10/12/2018.time 11:113 other SBI a/c 3527935285 Rs 10,00/-through paytm upi. Paytm upi refferd no 8344173508.so Sir this transactions do cancel and return RS 10,000/@ my current account.
Kindly update my application
Rohitseelam

Dec 12, 2018

Money deducted for failed upi transaction

I have done a upi transaction and it says it is failed , recepient did not get any money.
*500 rs has been deducted from Sbi account *
*i have done transaction from
vpa: [email protected]
Upi reference ID: ############
Rohitseelam

Dec 12, 2018

Money deducted for a failed transaction.

*500 rs has been deducted from Sbi account *
*i have done transaction from
vpa: [email protected]
Upi reference ID: ############
Gajanan Raner

Pending transition

Concern regarding transition Through BHIM application ,
Issue : as money had Been debited from my account and money not get transferred to another concern party ; transition showing ‘ pending’ status and after complain had been raised yet no response and change in status.
Please quick as soon as possible
Transition ID : ############

Transition amount : 1700 rupees
Account number : 62224204760
Premjeet...

Dec 11, 2018

Sbi bhim pay transcation failed but balance cut gya

Sir jii mera acc.no.36067041477 h maine sbi bhim pay se ek 50rs. Ka recharge kiya tha jiska transaction no. ############ date 30/10/2018 time 10:46am but mere account se balance cut gya lekin recharge nhi hua plz sir ji mere rupey bapis kr do to apki bht kripa hogi.....
GOURISHANKAR DADSENA

Dec 9, 2018

Money resend

Mere account no 33922865204 hai isase money kut huwa par recharge Nahi huwa to Mera money resend Kar do 250 ruppaya kata hai v2h recharge karte samay
Baijnath yadav

Dec 9, 2018

Registration failed on bhim app and google pay and also phonepe

When i am trying to link my bank account to phonepe and google pay and bhim app the account is not linked giving an error that yiur registration is failed my account no is .36113174951 please out this problm as soon as
Dk soni

Dec 8, 2018

Transaction pending

I transfered 20000 through bhim app on 1 dec my transaction is pending and money debited from my account.please return my money
My transaction ID is ############.account no 30835591830. Name dharmendra kumar.
Dk soni

Dec 8, 2018

Transaction pending

I transfered 20000 through bhim app on 1 dec .my money debited from my account but transaction pending and my money did not return.my transaction ID is ############. Account no 30835591830
Vandana Karade

Dec 7, 2018

Money refund my account

I transfer 5400 rs to other account money debited my account but not credit to recipient account pls complete the transaction and refund my account my account no. 20313364715 transaction id ############
Gopianandakumar

Dec 7, 2018

Money is deducted from my account in using tez

Money is deducted from account

Dec 5, 2018

Transaction pending

Complete my transaction as soon as
I transfer 11000 through bhim sbi pay
Md transaction id is ############
Money debited from my sbi account
SBIN0012604
A/C NO. 20439016718
NAME RAJKUMAR GUPTA
Vinay shukla1234

Dec 5, 2018

Sbi app not working

After updating sbi app i am unable to re- verifying my number
Praful kerketta

Dec 4, 2018

My transanction has failed on 02 dec 2018 through bhim app for rs. 20000/-
Please process my transanction
Puklu

Dec 2, 2018

For many refund

Transaction is not done but balance is debited from account. I was transferred bhim SBI pay upi 3500rs 30nov 2018 time 16:47:08pm+3500rs 30nov2018 time 16:50:02pm+500rs 30nov2018 time 17:13:02pm total amount 7500rs from my account no 36897594596 to Pankaj Kumar Naik account no 450810110017098 the money was not successful and shows time out but the money was debited from my SBI account and also not credited in beneficiary account Pankaj Kumar Naik account 450810110017098 Bank of India mosabani branch Jharkhand is credit please request refund my money account no 36897594596 IFSC: sbin0070647 soon as possible. My register mobile number is 9031732829 [email protected]
Tashi namgail

Dec 2, 2018

Money transfer

Sr on 01 dec 2018 transfer of rs 10,000 through ([email protected]) to my sbibhim ([email protected]) but i received only message amount cannot credit in account.
Please request u to credit my amount as soon as possible.
Sivdhom Hansdak