Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about [email protected]

Donu

Oct 18, 2018

Wrongs vpa in bhim

I send money 10000 on 15 oct by bhim app to my banifitery account [email protected] txn id is ############ but not received money
My register mobile number is 8894014212 and account number 11068609296 IFSC code sbin0003241 please refund
Gajanan m. Vaidya

Oct 18, 2018

Upi payment

4g Jio recharge by upi asper I'd ############ but did not sucessful
shekhawatas

Account debited twice

I recharged my jio number on 31-Aug-2018 my first transaction declined I tried again on same day and the second transaction was successful but later on 05-Sep-2018 the first transaction got approved and the amount of Rs.349 debited from my account twice but my got recharged only once. BHIM upi id:[email protected] BHIM transaction id:-############. Kindly requested to credit the amount Rs.349 to my bank account as soon as possible.
Kavyahugar

Upi number forget

Upi number forget how tansfar money
Anil Gourai

Refund my money

Dear team
I am Anil dadu Gourai sbi account no 30314726896 ifsc sbin0000888 branch nipani my son linked you app through transferred the money of rs 40,000=00 on 3/10/2018 vide reference no ############ transaction successfulli after one minutes one more sms received ref no ############ transaction rejected now amount not credied to beneficiary and also not refunded to my account.
Kindly advise where is my money whether it will be refunding to my account
k gopala krishna

wrong account deposition

i have wrongly deposited my 20000 from my account no:- 30000953175 to account number :- 20019033141 through SBI BHIM application ref no:- ############
i want my recovery amount as soon as possible
k gopala krishna

Oct 12, 2018

money transfered to wrong account

money transfered from my account number :- 30000953175 (k gopal krishna) to a wrong account number :- 20019033141 by mistakely amount of 20000.
i want recovery of my amount
Hemant bhardwaj123

Regarding Missing funds

On 9th October, I recharged my jio account (7018401391)
With the amount RS 198.

BHIM transaction ID - ############

SBI ACC NO - 321****0613

The funds were deducted from my account however,
They were never added to my jio account.

Kindly check into the issue and refund as soon as possible
Hemant bhardwaj123

Regarding Missing funds

On 9th October , I recharged my jio sim (7018401391) with amount RS 198, However the funds were never added to my jio account . The funds have been deducted from my bank account . Kindly see to it that the funds get added to my jio account or refunded to my bank as soon as possible.
Yadav Mansi

Oct 11, 2018

Account Mobile number

As I have changed my registered Mobile number of my SBI account in branch of Palhera, P.O. Modipuram, Roorkee Road, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250110. From the day I have changed my number I have received the credit and withdrawal SMS but when I make an account on Google pay or on another app they told that 'There is no any account registered on this number'.

Oct 11, 2018

Wrong account deposition fail

Wrong account deposition
I have done recharge on 10-10-2018 to my Jio no 7013327607 on 12:30pm with 399.

The amount was debited from my account ,but not credited to the beneficiary account till now. I called Indiaideas customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and the number is 02245414740/09297607O27. they promised me to refund within 4 hrs.
Keval Kanani

No reply

Bakwas care, sala ek toh Chori krte ho uppr se hame pareshan krte ho ye do wo do. Sala asli mai care krte ho toh Care number Q nahi rakhdete koi thick se complain toh krr sake... Tumlogo to sirrrff bana na ata hai..Chorr
rajivsingh365738

Oct 10, 2018

not credited to the beneficiary account

The amount was debited from my account ,but not credited to the beneficiary account till now. I called SBI BHIM app customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and the number is 1800112211/09956557460. they promised me to refund within 4 hrs..

Raghu D M
Deepak singh 67bshsh55

Wrong account deposition

I have done recharge on 10-10-2018 to my Jio no 7013127607 on 12:30pm with 399.

The amount was debited from my account ,but not credited to the beneficiary account till now. I called Indiaideas customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and the number is 02245414740/09956557460. they promised me to refund within 4 hrs.

Oct 9, 2018

UNAUTHORISED TRANSECTION

State bank of india
Sub; Unauthorised Transaction in Saving A/C No 31573995059 new sama road branch vadodara SBI
A unauthorised transaction (20000=00) is done from my Saving A/C No 31573995059 on date 26-09-2018, immediately after we had written a complaint to the branch and also blocked the ATM card, (ATM NO ################ BLOCKED through 1800112211 on 26.09.2018) even though there are three transaction are done , one on 26-09-20418 and another two of same amount 20000=00 on 27-09-2018
Even after written complaint the staff has not looked in to the matter and not helped us to guide that to make a hold in the account instead of that they were saying that once the ATM card is blocked nothing will happen you need not to worry, they had not bothered for the type of transaction made. And because of that there are the three transactions of 20000=00 each after that so we had lost 60000=00, this is because of the carelessness and irresponsible staff of branch.
Hence, please do needful in this matter and make an arrangement of reversing the entries of all80000=00 as early as possible
Goru kusuma

Oct 9, 2018

Prepaid Recharge

Why my Recharge process pending
Ghe

Oct 8, 2018

Debit amount

Debit amount this upi a/c [email protected]
06/10/18 Rs 398.
07/10/18 Rs 398.
When recharge this mob no.########44.then not recharge but amount debit my accounts
I am two times recharge so above no .and dates.
Pls refund my amount this upi [email protected] OR A/c 20113693849.
Amar gaurkhede

Oct 8, 2018

Money not be transfer

Money not be transferred
Failed show screen
Thipparaja

Oct 6, 2018

Amount debit

Amount transfer my mobile Google pay app debited my account no 64057058335 but not credit benifissry account no 85p44432427 ifsc SBIN0RRCKGB
ALYPM3267G

Oct 5, 2018

Electric bill payment

Successfull payment of electric bill 4,320.00.But bill not deposit in electric board date 31Aug 2018.Pl salve my problem with immediate action.
ALYPM3267G

Oct 5, 2018

Electric bill payment

sir maine 4320.00 Rs electric bill paid kia tha date 31Aug2018 ko lekin abhi tak koi msg nahi aaya aur nahi bill paid hua hai. Mai entjar karke thak gaya hun. Mera jaldi se problem salve Kare. Aur kya problem ho raha hai mujhe inform Kare.
Satnesh katiyar

Please refund my balance

I booked a ticket. But that did not happen.My rupees were cut.Please return my bucks.
achyuth varma

Oct 4, 2018

amount debited from my account but recepient not received that amount

I have sent 10000 amount to another account through GOOGLE PAY(TEZ APP), amount has been debited from account but recepient did not recieve the amount.

Amount debited from this account number 33474048563
pandey0143

Wrong money transfer

I send money 20000 by bhim app through sbi account 32730950523 but from mistake Money transfer on [email protected] whose unknown person date-01/10/18. Transaction Id is ############& ############. Kindly requested to bhim refund money my account 32730950523 .hurry up needs money me
Tapas.Rina

G PAY UPI TRANSACTIONS FALD

Mara G PAY app sa 60 rupees recharge kiyatha jio postpaid ma laykin oh recharge fald hogiya.Place rufand many