Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about [email protected]

Esther FYIgd

Aug 6, 2018

money debited but not credited balance check

My balance not credited account another account please check beneficiary account my register mobile number 72 500000 136 date Orissa for my for bonus sir I am transferred 20,000 today please check your account money debited but not credited balance check another account I'm very said please don't be bhim application this is my first and last transaction

Bhim sbi customer care 08610867964...
Kiran Kumar Palaka

Refund in my account

I am Kiran Kumar Palaka my a/c 33259270387 in kedaripuram branch. I am recharge BHIM SBI Pay app with other mobile number, amount is debited from my account. 12-7-2018 Rs25, 13-7-2018 Rs23, 29-7-2018 Rs90, 5-8-2018 Rs89, But recharge is failed. So please give me refund in my account.....
Kiran Kumar Palaka

Aug 6, 2018

Money debited but not credited in my account

Ia Kiran Kumar Palaka of a/c no 33259270387 in kedaripuram branch. I am recharged other mobile number from in my account, 12-7-2018 Rs25, 13-7-2018 Rs23, 29-72018 Rs90, 5-8-2018 Rs89 amount is debited but recharge fail. But not refund in my account. So please give me refund in my account.....
Sachin yadav ji

Transaction money not received

Some send me an amount of 2000 rs via phone pay app but no money is credited to my account no that is 31931729648. UTI Reference no for this transaction is ############.plz take required action
Sachin yadav ji

Transaction money not received

Sir somebody send me money via phone pay app .transaction is successful from that side reference no ############ but no money is credited in my acc 31931729648. Plz proceed n take required action.
Thnk you
Sachin yadav
Amit Singh 4584sgga

Aug 4, 2018

Transaction made via - BHIM UPI

Mousam MitraDate 14/07/2018 I will tried to Issued my monthly season tickets from UTS Apps. Amount deducted from my bank account but my internet was slow and it shows "Error_time_out" error before getting transaction successful message. Payment through other payment options via BHIM UPI.

Transaction made via - BHIM UPI

Thanks,Date 14/07/2018 I will tried to Issued my monthly season tickets from UTS Apps. Amount deducted from my bank account but my internet was slow and it shows "Error_time_out" error before getting transaction successful message. Payment through other payment options via BHIM UPI.

Jellyfish

Aug 3, 2018

money debited but not credited balance credit

i am venkata ramana of AC.No:-30764790278 in sai nagar, main branch,anantapur. I transfered the amount of 2000Rs on 24-07-2018,2500Rs on 24-07-2018.when i cross checked my account ,by mistakent theount to wrngaccount`ie.,37763319049(palak kumari).The aboutinformation is all i got from my bk manager.By his suggestion I you this mail.Please refund my amount back to my account.My AC.No:-30764790278,sai nagar main branch ,anantapur.(IFSC CODE:_SBIN0000806).Thankyou
SBI UPI Customer Care Number 08610867964
Ravisutha R

Aug 2, 2018

In Bhim app transaction showing pending

Ravisutha R,Bhim no is 8867644916
Manoj kumar varma 488714

Aug 2, 2018

Refund of Money due to Amount debited And Transaction is showing pending

kameswar Reddy

Transaction issue

I used phone pe app for transferring the amount RS 9000 from my SBI account number 62334406080 by UPI dated 16 July 2018 to axis bank . Amount debited from my account but not credited to concerned account . The amount was not refunded to my account also please resolve the problem . I contacted both phone pe customer care service and SBI customer care service also . They are not taking any responsibility and necessary action also please resolve my problem
Amit Singh 458455

Deepak singh 013795

Recharge failed,Money debited but not credited in the account

i am venkata ramana of AC.No:-30764790278 in sai nagar, main branch,anantapur. I transfered the amount of 2000Rs on 24-07-2018,2500Rs on 24-07-2018.when i cross checked my account ,by mistakent theount to wrng account`ie.,37763319049(palak kumari).The aboutinformation is all i got from my bk manager.By his suggestion I you this mail.Please refund my amount back to my account.My AC.No:-30764790278,sai nagar main branch ,anantapur.(IFSC CODE:_SBIN0000806).Thankyou
Mallikarjuna13

Jul 31, 2018

ATM Issue, money is not came out but money deducted

Today(31-07-2018, Tuesday)at 07:41 PM i went one of ATM center in Hyderabad, that ATM is belongs to IDB. Actually what is the problem here menas, after enter my pin, i selected as money RS4000. transaction is not completed, money also not came from ATM but money is deducted from my account. can you please resend my money back to my account number.
IDB ATM ID: 087211,

Dev pratap 18464

not and money

Alokkumar8899

Transiction pending

Dear sir i have have debited 15,000 through BHIM App on 31-July-2018 at 17:22:51 PM by, , the amount is debited through my account but not credited. The state of transition is also pending.
It is therefore requested to survey this problem, So, please Credit me the debited amount .
Here are my details...
Account Holder- ALOK KUMAR TRA
Account No- 20325897762
IFSC Code- SBIN0001562
BHIM Transition ID- ############
and to which i am transferring is
Account holder -Rajiv kumar
Account number -282310100022249
Ifsc code -ANDB0002823
Anurag Singh 5844

vijaypal7627822232

Money transfer problem

I attached beneficence account statement details and they are also not responding for the queries, I lost my amount so, please don't use this BHIM app. I lost around 20000 for this transaction so please try to avoid this BHIM app. I don't want to lose money for others like me and this my request for allBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also frauds?Bhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsWrong Transaction Rs.1100,the address is [email protected],The amount was debited from my account , but not credited to the beneficiary account. I called BHIM app customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and the number is 02245414740 they are not responding for the complaint
Umesh1986

Jul 30, 2018

Amount debited but not credited beneficery account

I transfer 10000 my account to canara bank but amount debited to my account but not credited to canara bank on dated 30/07/18
Raja 1248

Jul 30, 2018

Transfer to Bank but transaction fail anytime

SBI UPI Customer Care Number 08910496355
Gokul duke

Refund of money

I had transferred the amount of 42k to Canara account via bhim SBI.... the amount was credited from my account.. but the amount not transferred to the respective account,he didn't get amount in his account....so please refund me the money to my account as soon as possible...
Bgumesh

Jul 28, 2018

Money could not send

Sir bhi
my account no; 62442981556 this a//c in money transfer is could not send this problem clear please quickly sir
Anita Singh 491649

Jul 28, 2018

Refund of Money due to Amount debited And Transaction is showing pending

BDFPS1075N

Jul 27, 2018

Amount not credited though BHIM

I transferred RS 5000/- amount through BHIM to acct No 30707830505 on 23 Jul 18 , TR No ############, acct No and Name not correct, hence amount not credited. I filed complaint through BHIM on same date but no confirmation received till dated . Please said amount re create to my debiter account No 20036797550, Ram Pratap Singh at the earliest I
sunilsingh367738

Jul 27, 2018

Amount deducted but not credited beneficiary account

i am venkata ramana of AC.No:-30764790278 in sai nagar, main branch,anantapur. I transfered the amount of 2000Rs on 24-07-2018,2500Rs on 24-07-2018.when i cross checked my account ,by mistakent theount to wrng account`ie.,37763319049(palak kumari).The about information is all i got from my bk manager.By his suggestion I you this mail.Please refund my amount back to my account.My AC.No:-30764790278,sai nagar main branch ,anantapur.(IFSC CODE:_SBIN0000806).Thankyou.
Chowhan9

Jul 26, 2018

Sbi.co.in

From my sbi bank a/c no 32417272501 money send to another Rbl a/c no ############ IFSC code RTAN0000209 REF no 3770510688 date 05/07/2018 time1.08 pm amount is 300 was sent from my account a/c no 32417272501 but they have not been credited in the above given account a/c no ############ i had complant I hope you solve the problem on please call me 9573609609