Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about [email protected]

anjaliprabhakar

Jun 4, 2018

payment deduction in my account but not paid other account

sir, humne bhim aap se amount send kiya other account me or mere account se payment deduct ho gaya or transfer bhi nahi huwa
manjitsharma562657

May 30, 2018

Complaint for upi bhim app

I have done an online payment to WBSEDCL and the transaction failed. The amount got debited from my account. I am expecting a refund for the same as I haven't received any.

Below mentioned are the transaction details.

Mode of Payment : BHIM UPI
Amount debited (INR) : 1522.06
Juniper Lalmalsawmi

May 27, 2018

Cannot send money from BHIM

I cannot send money to another BHIM user ..
Reason - transaction has failed,please get in touch with your branch
Deepthi ch

May 25, 2018

transaction not completed

sir, i want to send some money from my BHIM sbi pay ([email protected]) to my paytm account .But i could not transfer and i recieve a message as "transaction not completed compliance violation(remitter)". please resolve it as early as possible.
Amit Singh 646646422440

May 23, 2018

not and money

sir,i had transfer the amount from my Bhim Pay application ([email protected]) to Phone Pe account ([email protected]) , the amount was deducted but not credited to beneficiary account. The transfer details are as followes:

KAVIYARASU33

May 21, 2018

Amount not credit for receiver

Sir I had transfered money 500 from my phonepe application.([email protected]) to([email protected]) the amount was debited my account but not credited for the reciever.when will you refund my money please inform about that.....
Shashank Dubey 229

May 21, 2018

Couldn't access my account

Sir my phone number is verified by the app but i could not access my account in the app
Lawkush kumar

May 20, 2018

Payment pending related

There sir my upi Bhim app registered mobile number is a -9430039549. Hai Mai apni upi se payment Rs.-999₹ kya hai Jo ki pending amount ho gya hai sir clearance kab tak ho jayega
Deepak singh5555a

Recharge failed,Money debited but not credited in the account

Satyanaryan tiwari

May 19, 2018

Amount debited not credited beneficiary account

My name is Satyanaryan Tiwari. Ihad transfered the amount of RS 5000 on dated 2/5/2018 from my sbi A/C NO 30877790008 to the bank of baroda garimin khondour branch khondour partapgarh utar pardesin the account of dina nath through A/C no 58620400000004 IFSC BARB0KOHAND but payment no credited to beneficiary account and amount debited from my account .so kindly resolve this issue and refund the same amount in my sbi A/C no 30877790008 and IFSC CODE SBIN0001228 my registered mobile no is 9113125781

NIRANJAN KUMAR PANDEY

Transfer pebding

I am transfer 6000 ruppess from bhim upi,my trancstion id is ############.my account is debited but money is not send.
SETUKANTA NAIK

panding transactions

Sir upi bhim app see mera money dusare ke account me send kiyahu a payment success nai hua he process panding per he plse help mei am requsted for you plase sir kindlly short out my problem
upi mobile no [email protected]
Shrawan kumar singh

May 18, 2018

Payment deducted from bhim upi

I am reservation ticket from irctc but ticket fail and payment deducted from bhim upi
Amit Singh 646666

May 16, 2018

Recharge failed,Money debited but not credited in the account

vishaljaliya

May 14, 2018

Can't able to transfer money

My upi id is [email protected]
I have try many times but can't able to send many to my clint so please look this matter
Aalok kumar Sharma

May 12, 2018

Money transfer problem

Mera bhim app ya kisi v phone app se money payment nahi ho raha hai
Srinivasan2394

May 11, 2018

Deducting ₹300

The bank is debited ₹300 due to upi transaction but I didn't do any upi transactions till now. Without any detailed message the bank is deducted the amount and also the sbi customer doesn't even know for what purpose. Sort out my problem if any details you want ill give. I'll check whether this is useful or not.
Sriramtejasrt

May 10, 2018

Bank account not linked
I want to connect bank account to bhim app.but there is some issue .they show that 'transaction not permitted to your account ' . So what will i do ?? Please reply me fast
Mangesh Desai

May 9, 2018

mishrajyoti0001

May 8, 2018

unable to support BHIM Application

With due respect I want to inform you that I am unable to use BHIM Application because the Account that is being used my me is Joint Account.
Plese give me instructions so that I can use the above mentioned application.
Yours Faithfully
Jyoti Mishra
Dated 08.05.2018 Agra
Ms Rathore

Account add nhi ho raha

Bhim app m mob.no.to register ho gaya but sbi account add nhi ho raha hai

Couldn't fetch a/c

3. Your bank is taking too long to respond. Please try again after some time

Bta raha h
Anju Singh 546544

May 7, 2018

Money deducted with out my knowledge

Ram Kumar Misha

upi

Bhim upi registration is not successful
Ajay bajrang dodmise

Complaint for upi bhim app

Sir upi bhim app see mera money dusare ke account me send nahi ho raha plse help me
Ajay bajrang dodmise

Complaint for upi bhim app

My SBI bhim app is not support to transfer my amount