Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about [email protected]

naveed0044

Aug 28, 2019

REFUND IS NOT CREDIT IN MY ACCOUNT

I have Not Recive My Refund Amount 519.00.

Details if Transaction
Transaction ID: ############
Date: 8 Auguest 2019

My A/c No: 35221140313
IFSC : SBIN0003667

Refund Reference # ############
Sivavardhana

Aug 27, 2019

cash transferd not credited in beneficiary account

dear sir,i have transfered rs.25000(twenty five thousand only)to account no-62322180052384,beneficiary name maniappan
account holder in syndicate bank,and the amount transfered on 26/08/2019.and still now the amount has not credited
in to beneficiary account or not credited to my account.i request you to consider this as a serious issue and do the needful
and my account no is ( 20037708159) sbi perecharla branch,andhra pradhesh

siva vardhana
Sunita kapri

Aug 26, 2019

Money debit but not credited to beneficiary

A/c 33687236032
IFC SBI0001076
Sir I had transferred an amount of Rs 5000 to Kartik kapri a/c 36492287064 on 24-08-2019. The paytm page show that the transaction is failed but the amount has been debit from my account. Plz do needful as earliest.
Piyush Mishra

Aug 23, 2019

Pending

Account no-33512249940
20000 rupees was deducted from my account, but so far neither my account has come nor have I been sent to the account I sent to the help center, they are not able to help me, please sir. Bother to return to my account
suneelnandu

Aug 21, 2019

Beneficiarie not got d amount

21.08.2019 @ 6.50am I transferred amount of one lakhs rupess to abhinandan patil who s having account @ kotak mahindra bank
But concerned party not yet deposited with particular amount
Khandala hasmukh u

Bhim SBI pay

Bhim SBI pay recharge my SBI account balance deduct not benefit customer account mobile number recharge
Radha Govind

Adding (Bank/Name) A/C No on PSP

I received a mail on 21st August 2019 that I have added my Account No , Bank Name on PSP. I have not added it. Please take necessary action to delete any such addition on PSP to save me from any bank fraud with my Bank Account in future.

Dr Govind Das
Piyush Mishra

Bhim upi

My account-33512249940
Ifsc-sbin0011242

Benifiary account-12053211006862
Transection id- ############

Dear sir , I did bhim upi transection 20.8.19 the amount rs20000 was debited to my account but till date it was not credited to the beneficiary .Kindly do the need you at the earliestin my account .
sanraw24

Aug 20, 2019

Pending

I made transaction of rs. 2500 but amount is not transfer to benifaciry ac. But debited my ac.

Status showing Pending.
Transaction in process

Please refund to my account

Transaction I'd ############
PRAVEEN KUMAR. S.R

Aug 19, 2019

fund debited but not credited to benificiary

DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT NOT CREDITED TO BENIFICIARY

MY ACCOUNT # 31285434793
IFSC CODE: 11352

BENIFICIARY ACCOUNT # :############
TRANSACTION ID: ############

Dear sir, i did bhim upi transaction on 15.8.2019. the amount Rs.2000 was debited to my account. but till date it was mot credited to the benificiry. kindly do the needfull at the earliest
Parvateesham Bendalam

Aug 18, 2019

Transaction failed fund debited and not credited to beneficiary account

Sir, This is regarding failure of Amazon pay upi transaction no. ############ dt 16.8.19 where in I made a tranfer of Rs 550 from my SBI account to my Andhra bank account using Amazon pay upi. The amount was debited from sbi account 10202116660 but not credited to my Andhra bank account 142110100104686. I made a typing mistake in entering the number 4686 i entered 4656. Please reverse the amount debited Thanking you [email protected] 9390994518
Parvateesham Bendalam

Aug 18, 2019

Fund debited but not credited to beneficiary

Sir, Amazon pay upi transaction ref. ############ dt 16.8.19 shown failed but the amount is debited from my sbi account and not credited to my Andhra bank account (beneficiary) due to typing mistake (incorrect) account number. The fund may kindly be reversed. Beneficiary ac number is 142110100104686 (Incorrectly typed as 142110100104656) of Parvateesham Bendalam, Banks IFSC code ANDB0001421 Andhra bank Nadergul Hyderabad 501510. Thankfully yours-Parvateesham
Anbu Anbarasan Nadar

Aug 17, 2019

fund was debited but not credited to the beneficiary.

i transfer amount 15000/- on 09/08/19 by bhim app and my account was debited but not credited to the beneficiary.
divyasri26

Aug 15, 2019

fund was debited but not credited to the beneficiary.

i transfer amount 2000/- on 10/08/19 by bhim app and my account was debited but not credited to the beneficiary.
vishnu kushwaha

Aug 15, 2019

refund money

sir, mera name bhola kushwaha maine 11aug.2019 ko 09;06am per 23000rs ka transaction kiya tha to transaction faild ho gya tha phir bhi 23000rs kat liye gye hai, parntu doosre ke account may bhi paise jma nhi hua hai. jiski reference id ############ hai

islie mere account may paise return kiye jye..mera account number 31184080756 hai

apka aabhari rahuga
name bhola kushwaha

phone number 7582062447

Aug 14, 2019

Transaction failed but amount not refund

sir my a/c - 10464244059 2000/- amount deducted. but second party a/c not debit . transaction no- ############
vijayavijayjagtap178

Aug 13, 2019

Irctc ticket not book but amount is cut my account.

Main aaj irctc se ticket book karne ke liye bhim app dvara amount pay kiya , lekin amount mere account se cut ho gaya aaur ticket book nahi yuva hai .
Please 270 ₹ ki amount mere account me vapas karne ki krupa kare..

A/C no. 10530214200
IFSC no. SBIN0004819.

THANKS.

Transaction failed but amount not refund

Sir mera name sindu Kumar h sir mene 5000 rupye transfer kiye the lekin transfer nhi hue lekin mere account se balance kt gya h plz transaction check krke muje mere rupeye bapis kr de mera account no.h 20327536598
Or mera phone no. 7807418269

Transaction failed but amount not refund

Transition failed but amount not refund
rameshverma4u

Aug 12, 2019

Amount deducted but not credited to beneficiary account

I transferred Rs 1800 on 21 July to one of my friends account via UPI by scanning the QR code. The amount got deducted from my account instantly but not credited to the beneficiary account. The transaction showed as "Timed out".

I raised a dispute about it. It's been more than 2 weeks but I have received no update. I have not received my money back or it never get transferred to the beneficiary.

Customer Ref no: ############
Debited UPI ID: [email protected]
Beneficiary UPI ID: [email protected]
Amount: 1800.00
Transaction date and time: 21-07-2019 09:59:32 PM
Ticket number: 918969
Resolution date: Jul 28, 2019 11:17:16 PM (Already passed)
Status: Open

Please provide resolution ASAP.

Ramesh Kumar
Phone: 9988242884
Rajanikantamoharana

Return money

First bhim pay I am transfer other account 4000 money but time is out also 4000 rupees debit my account and did not credit my beneficiary account so please return my money
saumenkundu

Aug 12, 2019

money not credited to my acount reason timeout error

Sir ,on 11 Aug 2019 I have try one transaction for 8000 rupees to my friend SBI account from BHIM pay app but it showed that transaction was time error but my money debited but not credited to my friend account so I request to you please return my money to on my accoun.ref .no-############.
Munesh11

Aug 11, 2019

Fraud in bhim upi

Hi my name is munesh kumar
First Bhim UPI deduct 4000 rs while i am transfering to another account In middle of transition it's failed and they did not refund this amount then it automatically deduct my 9300 RS from my bank. Now my balance is zero.
Please help me......
I am requesting you to help me to refund my money .
Please find attached transition slip ...
Venkatesh9049

Aug 11, 2019

BHIM is not registering my account

I want to register to BHIM But it is saying REGISTRATION IS NOT PERMITTED TO THIS ACCOUNT .Please register my account