Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about [email protected]

Allacheruvu VenkateSh

Aug 9, 2019

Transaction failure but my amount also debited my account

Sir, on 1 Aug 2019 at 0948 hrs I have try one transaction for 5000 rupees to my account from BHIM pay app but it showed that transaction was failure but my money debited, but not credited to my friend account, so I request to you please amount credit my account sir, and please info me about information and details of this complain, my mail is [email protected]
Kadalarasan

Aug 8, 2019

Money debited but not credited to beneficiary

Sir, on August 6 i have try two transactions for rupes 300 and 200 from SBI PAY BHIM app but it showed that transactions was time error but my money debited in my account but not credited to in Beneficiary account so i request to you please return money for my account to inform me about information details on my mail id - [email protected]
Rajnish kumar maurya

Amount not credited to account

Maine ek transction 09 /02/19 ko kiya tha jiska amount 10000rupye tha and reference no ############ hai jo ki send krte time initiated dikhaya aur maine complain bhi kiya jiska koi satisfacted result nhi mila
So I am requesting you my amount quickly send in my account
Please
Rajnish kumar maurya

Amount not credited to account

Maine ek transction 02 /02/19 ko kiya tha jiska amount 10000rupye tha and reference no ############jo ki send krte time initiated dikhaya aur maine complain bhi kiya jiska koi satisfacted result nhi mila
So I am requesting you my amount quickly send in my account
Please

upamanyu2

Aug 7, 2019

money debited but not credited

On August 3, I transacted an amount of 3150.00 to a UCO Bank customer, namely Biswajit Deka (A/C-03950100010448,IFSC- ucba0000395) from my A/C-32435067827,IFSC- SBIN0011611 using SBI BHIM pay app. The money was deducted from my account but wasnt credited. The app successfully made three previous attempts.
please do your best since the said amount is heavy for people like us.
ravisharma11

MONEY DEBITED BUT NOT CREDITED TO BENIFICIARY

HELL0 SIR MY NAME IS RAVI SHARMA . I DONE A YONO SBI UPI PAYMENT ON 6-8-19 RS 25000 TO BENIFICIARY ACCOUNT .BUT MY APP SHOWS THAT SUCESS BUT AMOUNT NOT CREADITED TO BENIFICIARY ACCOUNT NO .PLESE SOLVE THIS PROBLAME . A ALSO RAISE A DISPUTE ON APP.TICKET NO IS 952521.ON 6-8-19

Refund

Sir main Bhim se rupya 14000 transfer kiya tha mere account se daviet Ho Gaya Lekin not credit other account

Name Anita Maa account number 32 50 56 49 88 5

Transaction ID Eid ############
Date 2 August 2019
Shashi bhushan Kumar mishra

Transfer money is pending

Please sir 02.08.2019 ko 2000 transfer kiya th state bank of India account m lakin money transfer nhi huwa h.lakin account se 2000 rs debit ho gaya h. Please transection ko cancel kare or money ko refund kare.

Aug 6, 2019

Amount debited

SBI Bhim
Ref No ############
My A/C NO 20140151982
35000 thousand rupees plz my account re-found
03/08/2019 time 11.19.19pm my contact number 9000369474 my name Ramji Chinna Rathoud
Giri Vikrmajeet

Aug 6, 2019

Refund

Sir maine BHIM se Rs 1500 rupee paisa transfer kiya tha mere ac se debit ho gaya lekin not credit other ac

Name - Vikramajit Giri

Transactions ID - ############, Date-1August 2019
Time-9:16:53
Devendra7063

Aug 5, 2019

Fund debited but not credited to the beneficiary

Sir the fund has been debited from my account but still not credited to the beneficiarie's account. But also there is a mistake in the name of the beneficiary can it also be the reason for failure of transaction.??? How can I now get the fund transfer.
Manti

Aug 4, 2019

recharge not successful

I am recharge my phone number but recharge is not successful and my balance is cut in account .send me my money back
Bhagi_10

Aug 4, 2019

Refund amount not found

Sir M Bhagirath..2/07/2019 ko 28000 rupees transfer kiya tha but Beneficial ke ac m nhi gya or mere ac s piasa cut gya ..abhi tk mere ac m piasa return nhi huaa h sir..plzzzz kindly help me and amount refund sir..

Name--Bhagirath
Debited UPI [email protected]
VPA88

Aug 3, 2019

PENDING TRANSACTION

Dear Sir, I have done a transaction of rs 2920 through paytm upi transaction no, of ############ on 01/08/2019 at 12:16 pm .but the money is not credited in receiver account . PLZ inform about it.
yogendran k

Aug 2, 2019

I request to you please return my money to on my account

Sir ,on 1 Aug 2019 I have try one transaction for 4000 rupees to my friend SBI account from BHIM pay app but it showed that transaction was time error but my money debited but not credited to my friend account so I request to you please return my money to on my account.and please info me about information and details of this complaint on my [email protected]

TRANSACTION ID NO:############
Krushna Khedkar

For refund my money

Sir ,on 1 Aug 2019 I have try one transaction for 5000 rupees to my friend SBI account from SBI bhim pay app but it showed that transaction was time hi error but my money debited but not credited to my friend account so I request to you please return my money to on my account.and please info me about information and details of this complaint on my [email protected]

Aug 2, 2019

Time out but amount is not debit plz refund my amoumt

Dear sir my nane rahul sharma mena 31 july 2019 ko time 12.55 pr men apne frnd k acount ma 20000 rs send kiya but uske acount ma nhi geya or mera acounnt se cut ho geya ha plz sir mujha mery ammount refund kar d jiya
Transaction id ############
Date 31 july 2019
Time 12.55
Remarks yass nu
Ranu7678

Aug 2, 2019

Issue with transaction made through phone pay

Hello Team,

This is to inform you that I (Ranu Yadav) holder of SBI account no. 32332644714 made a transaction through phone pay via UPI mode of payment. I made the payment through UPI amounting rs 668.01, amount got deducted from my account but transaction was failed. Transaction I'd no. C1908010932505694363869 .please help in reverting back the money.

Ranu yadav
shamsonawane

Aug 1, 2019

money not credited to my acount reason timeout error

respected sir, i m Shamkant Dnyaneshwar Sonawane

On 2 june 2019 i have done one transaction for 4480 to electricity bill payment from sbi bhim pay app but it showed that transaction was timeout error but my money debited but not credited electricity so i request to you pls return my money to my acount

tansaction detail
raise dispute detail ticket no 813583 cust ref no ############
tnayaj1

MY REFUND BALANCE IS NOT REFLECTING IN MY ACCOUNT

NAME: JAYANT KUMAR SADHU

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 35292692167
IFSC: SBIN0015442

Sir mera ek flipkart se refund aaya hai 18th of july ko, still abhi tak mere account me balance reflect nii kiya hai...
actually payment phone pe upi k through kiye the so refund bhi isi k through aaya h but mere account me reflect nii kr rha hai balance.

AMOUNT: 14899
TRANSACTION ID: P1907121542365058924632 (previous time i sent the wrong transaction id by mistakenly)
REFERENCE NUMBER: 75105179194002026267104.
tnayaj1

Jul 31, 2019

refunded money by flipkart through phonepe is not reflecting in my account

Sir meine flipkart pe ek order kiya tha 12th of july ko and money debited through phone pe upi from my account after that meine usi din order cancel kiye aur flipkart ne mera refund initiate kr diya jo 18th of july ko success hua but abhi tak mere account me wo amount reflect nii kiya h...sir please help me.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 35292692167

Beneficary name RAJKUMAR SHARMA & JHARNA SHARMA
Bank name sbi
Abhi udaya singh

Deduction of amount

Sir Mai akhand pratap Singh sagar say ,mainay aaj St 31.07.19 ko bhi app say 5000.00 rs Mr santosh Kumar Singh Kay account number 30746108232,ifsc sbin0014295, me money transfer kiya hai, but paisa mere account say deducted ho Gaya ,pls sir my deducted amount ko mere account number me credit kiya jay sir my account number is 30255287079
Rahul lunar sharma

Bank name sbi
Tejinder Singh Niku

Jul 25, 2019

Refund rupees

sir main 23 tareek nu bhim App rahi 2500 rupees Transfer kitte jo agge pohnche nhi mere khatte cho debit hoo gye mainu refund kitte jaan