Suzuki Access 125

Consumer complaints and reviews about Suzuki Access 125

Divya2701

Sep 23, 2020

Self start not working

We purchased sujuki access on june 5th. From the day purchased there is some or the other issues continuously happening.First vehicle back tire air goes in a day. so after so many service they said tire is good. But they couldnt identify the issue. Finally we replaced with new tire. Again we are facing issues like self start not working so battery went to service center and they recharged again. But after recharge also self start not working again the kick start also stop working. In 5 months the vehicle was idle due to all these issues. We couldnt ride much and service center also they are not fixing these issues properly. So we have to go service center again and again. This irritating so much. If this conitinues i need to file a case against suzuki for consumer protection act. Kindly clear all the issues.
Mirzazaid

Sep 20, 2020

Battery

I have bought Suzuki Access 125 in December 2019 from Mumbai. Just in 9 months from the date of purchase the battery is damaged like what the hell is this. I visit Suzuki service center Kurla (west), Mumbai for replacement of batteries. I have given battery to thee service center for replacement more than 1 month has gone. Still don't received battery return back. Every time I call service center they just reply me the battery is not come with Suzuki company.

1) What kind of service is this?
2) This type of service provides Suzuki by their customer ?

For next 2 working days, if we don't receive any reply on this. I will raise FIR against Suzuki service and tell them all social media about Suzuki service

Mirzazaid Baig
+91-9773770132
Mirzazaid

Sep 20, 2020

Battery Issue

1) What kind of service is this?
2) This type of service provides Suzuki by their customer ?

Regard,
Mirzazaid Baig
+91-9773770132
Sharmila22

Sep 19, 2020

Service and vehicle

have purchased Suzuki access 125 last year from roonwal Suzuki motors oldwashermenpet. Past two months self start didn't work.I took my vehicle to service center and they without checking said battery is gone and asked me yo change it and charged 1500 for service. In two days, self start didn't work again and there was a big dent on either sides of my vehicles. Side mirror was very loosely fitted that I couldn't drive to service center also. Front light and cover didn't fit properly. I left my vehicles again at service center for two days. Service center faculties are not treating us well. Especially Manager is worst behaving and rude. Could you please consider this complaint on high priority and make them check why vehicles is not working in just one year.
Raj hajare

Sep 16, 2020

Lost service book

Hi i am Raj J Hajare my bike no MH09 FM8128 mene recently bike liya he ..ab mere pas jo bike ke sat servic book ata he wo kho gya he to compny wale bol rhe he agar apke pas book nahi he to apko uska charge pay krna padge.kya ye sahi.he.
Maharastra ichalkaranji 416115
My no 09970605002
Raj hajare

Sep 16, 2020

Service book lost

My no 09970605002
BHOOMIKA KAUSHIK

Sep 8, 2020

New scooter not getting started

I bought a Suzuki access 125 on 17 sept 2020 and just after 2 days i have been facing difficulty in starting it
It stops in the middle of road and doesn't start until i call a mechanic.
rksharma21

Aug 9, 2020

suzuki acces 125 complain

I bought suzuki access and since purchase its giving me problem now i i have to chnage its sparkplug in every 15 days when i went to your so called show room they said its engine might be fault though it haveny run even 14000 . when i ask why they say in 2-3 year you should replace scotty. now my concern either my scooty should get corrected else i will make sure suzuki should face high penality and i will put PIL cmobined petiiton on the name of all these complaints which all above . i am an advocate by profession and will make sure these type of cheater should get treated in lawfull manner as they use our high earned money to make profit via selling us faulty and damged stuff.

i am referring this case from haridwar uttarakhand

Adv Rajeev sharma
Indira.G

Aug 6, 2020

Service

Please, please, please those who are reading this complaint as a consumer looking to buy access 125 think again, some dealers of suzuki access is giving the worst service ever(as a company suzuki is so good but I'm talking about dealer here).... i purchased my suzuki access 125 at 10-3-2019 from padmaja suzuki vijayawada.... I'm very much interested in access 125 because at that time its a perfect vehicle (no.1 as per market )and this so called dealer is No.1 through out india. Out of no doubt we purchased the vehicle and later after 3months my relative purchased the same with bs4 component. From there we faced problems, they will offer you zero service, zero intimation regarding services, and they won't even bother if you're suffered from their service and attitude. They will simply say it's not their fault... they just sell you the product and wipe their hands, remaining is our headache,...... you won't believe this is the third time I'm complaining about their service.... it's a really curse to buy vehicle from them.....
The other competitors like TVS, HONDA,... etc.. while i using previous scooty pep they will track the customer for service by sending sms and also they will call us politely and asks us to bring the vehicle for service and after that they will call again and ask for our experience regarding the service... here in this case expecting this much is like a day dream😒.... during the lockdown we didn't able to give the vehicle for 4th free service. As the whole india is in lockdown for 4months and my home itself in the containment zone, We were in a thought that they might extend the time.... but after today when we are ready to give the vehicle they just said... "sorry your free service due is over you have to pay for the service "...doesn't matter the lockdown is there are not... your free service is expired. We can't help you "
Believe it's not first time they will always make you fool... purchasing this vehicle from this kind of people is always a curse.
Banuprakash.s

Jun 21, 2020

STARTING PROBLEM DUE TO CORROBORATOR PETROL GETTING INSIDE THE AIR-FILTER

I am facing the problem of Starting issue in my Suzuki Access 125 BSIV vehicle KA06HD5492, I was informed from 1st service to service team M/S Pramod Suzuki Tumkur. But till the issue was not resolved,
Corroborator petrol getting inside the Air-filter every time
After every service also getting same problem. Now it is 10020kms driven with same problem
At the time of service, technicians clean the air filter and assemble it. They cannot able to find the Root Cause for this issue till now.
Many time’s bike was stopped middle of the road and it will not start again.
I’m fully fed up with the Performance of the Vehicle. I can't understand whether it is a inbuilt Problem or defect corroborator assembled by manufacturer.
I was referred as a promoter around more the 20 access vehicles to my friends and colleagues but my vehicle is like this.
I Requesting to Suzuki team to replacement of new corroborator or vehicle. are otherwise find the Root Cause and clear the issue. As soon as passable
I need real Root cause and CAPA for this issue. And i think local service technicians not enough knowledge about resolving this type of issues
Please plan for Suzuki technical team to resolve this type of issues are otherwise Suzuki team will going to lose the costumers
If the issue is not resolved I will scrap the vehicle and never ever go for Suzuki motor vehicles in my life and inform to all

FYI: I have used Honda Dio, from past 5 years it has never given a single problem. I Purchasing Suzuki have been my worst experience ever.
Arfat shaikh

Jun 17, 2020

Battery problem

Suzuki access 125 is the worst bike ever to purchase .. Just in 10 months from the date of purchase the battery is damanged ..like what the hell is this.. i made a wrong decision of purchasing suzuki bike.. instead i should have been purchased honda it would have been much better..Even if you have warranty for one year nothing will be happening at all you have to get it replaced by yourself and pay everything the suzuki focus on after sale service is so worst that you cant even imagine .. i hope no one buy any model of Suzuki bikes and also i would tell my whole friends and family member not to purchase any model of suzuki even i would post all this issue on my social media page so that people who are thinking to buy Suzuki bike would not buy it.😡
Shaik Mubeen pasha

Mar 1, 2020

Worest vehicle 125

Suzuki 125 worest vehicle because only 2 months vechile had issue getting not on very disappointed with Suzuki 125 in two months have so many problem
bererap

Jan 28, 2020

Suzuki Access 125 - Vehicle gets turned off while in motion

I purchased Suzuki Access 125 through Bhojanna Suzuki in Bangalore in the month October 2019. For almost 20 years I have been using Honda Activa and was very happy, however thought of changing brand just to see how it goes. Although I am happy with few features like comfort, disk brake, long seat in access, I am very disappointed with the performance of the vehicle. The vehicle gets turned off while in moving, it happens at least 5 to 6 times in a day and i have raised a complaint to the service station guys at least 4 to 5 times now. Every time I raise a complaint they check the idling and clear some dust or what ever and give it back to me assuring the problem wont repeat. However the problem still persists and I am very unhappy with this. Due to this problem I was about to fall couple of times too. Its just been about 4 months and its not something i want to continue with. I will move back to Honda in case this issue is not seriously taken up by Suzuki.

Smitha Achappa
Sunita C. Ghargade

Dec 13, 2019

Starting Problem of Vehicle

After purchase of Suzuki Access 125, I am facing a problem of Starting of Vehicle. For more than 03 times, my vehicle could't started, when I was Out of My Home and I have to Push it upto my House. I am fully fed up with the Performance of the Vehicle. I can't understand whether this is a inbuilt Problem with this moped or otherwise.
AishwaryaMurugan

Dec 11, 2019

Service is not good

I fell down from my two wheeler and gave it for service. First time they told they need to correct the bend. I was not feeling comfortable after I take back. There was vibration in the right handle bar. when I went directly and asked them to look into the issue the guy blamed me that I was still in fear. Then he told the mirror rod was toucing the handle that caused the vibration. I was telling him that I was not able to make a smooth ride with the vehicle he kept on telling that I couldnt overcome my fear about the fall. I went there again twice. Till my problem is not resolved. I started to feel that Access 125 is the worst two wheeler. When the issue can not be fixed by the Service ppl then who else could fix that.
The showroom I contacted for service is
Athvith, OMR, Chennai.

Dec 3, 2019

GENERAL

I brought an Access on December 2018 from Cee Pee Suzuki Sulhthan Bathery (Wayanad,Kerala) show room. At that time the kick starting was not working. When I contact the show room they suggested to use chock. Even now I am using chock for starting. And the mileage getting is 35. The show room authorities said mileage will increase after 4 service. Now the 4th service is over. But I am getting only 35 KM now. After the forth service the tools from the tool kit is disappeared. I contact the show room, but they said they are not responsible for the same. They said that they had no complaint book there. They behaving as irresponsible. So please solve my problem as soon as possible.. my phone No. is 9400625950.
Ssalian

Nov 1, 2019

Problems after 1 year of purchase

Hello team,

Can somebody help me to understand how can i request for replacement ???

One month after the purchase, small parts of Access stopped working like the side lights, brake lights, etc.
(Purchase date: 21Aug2018 from RIYA SUZUKI, Bhandup, Mumbai)

Immediately after 1 year of purchase my Suzuki Access 125 is giving many problems. When I took to the Riya Suzuki Service center, the mechanic himself was puzzled what is wrong with the 2-wheeler. After huge efforts of 4 hours and with the bill of Rs.1500, he could correct it, this was in Sept 2019.

Now again from past 1 week, the self start is not working. It wont start without kick. Everyday there is a fear while riding Access 125 that it might stop midway.

I have used Honda Aviator, Activa, but it has never given a single problem for initial 5 years. purchasing Suzuki has been my worst experience ever. I need a replacement or 100% money back so that i can purchase a new one.

Suzuki... you need to improve, stop cheating people.. lost faith completely.

Shraddha Salian
Ssalian

Nov 1, 2019

Major problems after 1 year of purchase

Hello team,

Can somebody help me to understand how can i request for replacement ???

(Purchase date: 21Aug2018 from RIYA SUZUKI, Bhandup, Mumbai)

Suzuki... you need to improve, stop cheating people.. lost faith completely.

Shraddha Salian
sheikhsarhan1

Oct 30, 2019

Handle and fork problem

I am sheikh Mohammed Mujtaba and my Access number is JH05CL 2923.... My Access handle is not good.. there is some problem....at the time of driving my Access handle weighted right side.. I think there is a fork problem and I complained in your service center but there is too much bad guys in your service center... He didn't was solve my problems last 3 months... Very poor and very bull shit service provide you... Please raise my complain and give me solution as soon as possible... My contact number is 9852766111/9135165224
sheikhsarhan1

Oct 30, 2019

Mileage Problem

Hi my name is sheikh Mohammed Mujtaba and my Access number is JH05CL 2923... I have already complained in your show room my Access mileage is very poor.. access give me only 35 km/liter... But company mention it 50 kilometres above.. your service center employee tell me after the second service access give me 50 kilometres but mileage is same 35 kilometres. Why your employees are tell me laying for every time... So please solve my problem as soon as possible.. my number is 9852766111/9135265224....
Mayhs

Oct 21, 2019

service charges

worst services the worst of worst services.
Even a road side mechanic provides better servces than your experts such a pathetic services and looking that's why people are switching to Honda activa such bandits you hire Haha Lol
Pritikumar Palit

Sep 26, 2019

Self Start problem

I have purchased Suzuki Access 125 CBS & Disk with SEP Scooter on 13-09-2019 but after 165 km riding suffering from self start problem. Self Start is not working. Service Center Mechanic said it is self problem would be repairable. But as per Company providing warranty I want replace. So, please tell me it would be possible or not. How I exempt from this problem.
kumargooty

Sep 17, 2019

starting problem and front break

My scooter is having starting problem and I bought just 6 months back , after servicing and lots of complaints also my problem doesn’t solve
and also front break is getting some sound.
Mahi0898

Sep 4, 2019

SUZUKI || ACCESS 125 || TWO WHEELER || FRAUD || Need your help

Hello Suzuki Team,

Issue Description: On May 9th, 2019, I purchased the Suzuki Access 125 from Your Fatima Nagar Pune Branch. On the same day, I filled out all the form and completed all the necessary formalities and they were looking for some extra amount and I paid them already.

Nearly 3 months have now been finished and they are not prepared to produce the RC and Thereafter, have numerous calls with them, they are searching for additional quantity to produce the RC and after all the fed-up call.

yesterday, I gave 800rs again and they weren't ready to give the receipt I don't understand why?

It looks at your team's fraud case in Pune and the quantity they listed in the CHALAN is also wrong.

Can someone from your team look into the serious matter or fraud ? with this problem I already been completed 3 months.

Attaching all the required document for better understanding,
syedilyas8

Aug 26, 2019

Engine has metal rubbing vibration

I bought a suzuki access 125 in may 2019 SEP engine with CBS and since i am constantly having a vibration in engine. i raised this issue since day 1 with KPR service centre in mysore but they refuse to acknowledge there is an issue. i called customer care centre and got no response. After a week they called back and put be back to same service centre with not a single follow up to check if issue is resolved. The vibration is increasing day by day and i am scared it will cause engine malfunction. KPR mysore is not ready to touch the engine and are doing oiling and washing and handing me back the vehicle. I checked few other vehicle and they all have same vibation but at a very minimal level as they are still new. There is a big problem in engine manufacturing but suzuki is not acknowledging the issue due to its good sales.

i want authorities to help us customer, to raise the voice and ask suzuki to recall all SEP engine access 125 vehicle and provide either a refund or a better vehicle.