Suzuki Access 125

Consumer complaints and reviews about Suzuki Access 125

Zsn

Sep 25, 2021

Battery issue self start is not working and vehicle also stopped some time

I bought Suzuki access SE last six months ago... I m having problems again n again... It's self start is not working properly due to battery problem... Last time my vehicle's battery was changed but the problem continues... Some times my vehicle stopped... But in the service center no one listens my problems... I am very disappointed.. bad experience..
Kindly solve me problem as soon as possible... Please Suzuki do not cheat your customers.. in my family there are so many Suzuki access but this time access SE is worst sucks...(SHIVSHAKTI SERVICE CENTER)
rajas007

Sep 16, 2021

ACCESS 125 SELF START IS NOT WORKING AND THE SERVICE CENTER STATED THAT THE BATTERY NEEDS TO CHANGE AND IT IS JUST 8 MONTHS OF BUYING THE ACCESS

ACCESS 125 SELF START IS NOT WORKING AND THE SERVICE CENTER STATED THAT THE BATTERY NEEDS TO CHANGE AND IT IS JUST 9 MONTHS OF BUYING THE ACCESS 125 WHITE SCOOTY
I am very disappointed with the product as it stops in the middle of the road and its just 8 months of buying the access 125 and the battery problem is also occuring the service person said you need to change the battery , as we have warranty they are asking to pay money for new batter , or to replace with similar battery it willtake 10 days to replace
it is not ethical to play with customers like this
i didnt expect this from company like suzuki , SERVICE CENTRE : VENUGOPAL MOTORS , BOBILLI , VIZIANAGARAM DST

just fed up with this issue , i will never suggest anyone to buy this bike , at this worst service station

I have used Honda Activa, but it has never given a single problem for initial 5 years. purchasing Suzuki has been my worst experience ever. I need a replacement or 100% money back so that i can purchase a new one.

Suzuki... you need to improve, stop cheating people at your service centers.. lost faith completely.

pv papa rao
SIMRAN CHUGH

Jun 11, 2021

ROHINI SUZUKI

I am very disappointed with the product as it stops in the middle of the road and its just 9 months of buying the access 125 and the battery problem is also accuring the service person said you need to change the battery even after changing of the battery the scooty wont start and stops in the middle of the road . and i as a girl its difficult to hit a kick in heels . ,i am highly dissapointed i brought this scooty for my comfort and the scooty is just giving me discomfort only. i request you to change the product or give my money back otherwise i will raise a case in this .

Simran
nirajgirdhani

Feb 17, 2021

Battery discharged and kick not working

Purchased 1 year back access125 and till time 2 times battery got discharged and kick also jaam.. what to do now? Worst experience instead of access I should have buy activa. Vehicle is standing at home and showroom is far away from home who will bear expense of this for torching of vehicle from home to showroom? And unnecessary wastage of time. What the hell..and in emergency I was going somewhere and we are blocked..

Niraj Girdhani
asif mahiwal

Feb 7, 2021

Betry & self starat problem

Betry cheng ki firbhi problem he. Pls koi solutions kare
jafar m

Jan 20, 2021

battery and self start problem

I have purchased access 125 on January 2021 within the day itself battery got damaged and self start not working.I have purchased from suzuki ayanchery showroom, kozhikode , Kerala

With regards
Jafar
Abijith c

Dec 23, 2020

Battery and self start

I have purchased access 125 on January 2020 within 2 months at the time of lockdown march 2020 ma battery got damaged and self start not working , then after lockdown I hav changed d battery on showroom itself stil the self start not working properly that time the showroom says it is like that all access is having the same problem , Now I hav done 4th service in November , now in December battery again got damaged , within one year iam changing the battery 2 times , what the hell with the wheel , only one year warranty is there for battery so if this is going like tis next time onwards I want to pay for tis issue , why the company is so irresponsible in this issue , this is a common complaint for whole customers those who buy
Still the company is not taking care of tis issue

Very bad attitude in this issue by the company

I have purchased from pattiyakkal motors perinthalmannna , malappurm , Kerala

With regards
Abijith
pjain11

Dec 14, 2020

Worst Buy & Experience - Samariya Suzuki, Jaipur

After So many of Follow ups with Samariya Suzuki, Jaipur - With No end result or response , Putting an honest review of my suffering .

Unethical , Unprofessional, Absolutely zero sense of handling customers with False promises and Worst customer centric Approach. ( Its a Pass on game for them to others with no end results ).

After Sales, Staff Doesn't Pick calls Including Managers ( Rajat Sharma ), Including Owner (Shrikant Samariya ). During Buying , its completely White Polish by this people. I strongly don't recommend Samariya Suzuki. They don't hold any sort of responsibility of carrying Suzuki Brand Name to this worst level of customer Service. They are completely dealing in non ethical way . @Suzuki.

Suzuki Mates, Its better to be a good buy from Small Distributors rather then just going with such distributor ( Fake Reviews - Mistake i did )where you will have only regret after buying. ( Personal Experience, Rest is your call ).
Have Got Delivery of Dented Access 125 and Further offering the Old Stock Accessories for New Vehicles ( Stating its Free ). ( Samariya Suzuki, Does this really make sense of holding the trust of customers from long term perspective ).

@ SamariyaSuzuki, Jaipur - Pls carry a genuine responsibility to build the society . ( People trust you that is the reason you are in market ) .

Dec 2, 2020

cable short

I HAVE GIVEN SUZUKI ACCCESS-125 FOR BUTTON START ISSUE FROM LAST 3 DAYS BUT TILL I HAVE NOT RECIVED MY SUZUKI ACCCESS-125 DUE TO 4 NO. CABLE SHORTAGE ISSUE MH-09 CN 8060

SHITAL PATIL

Dec 2, 2020

4 NO CABLE

SHITAL PATIL
Divya2701

Sep 23, 2020

Self start not working

We purchased sujuki access on june 5th. From the day purchased there is some or the other issues continuously happening.First vehicle back tire air goes in a day. so after so many service they said tire is good. But they couldnt identify the issue. Finally we replaced with new tire. Again we are facing issues like self start not working so battery went to service center and they recharged again. But after recharge also self start not working again the kick start also stop working. In 5 months the vehicle was idle due to all these issues. We couldnt ride much and service center also they are not fixing these issues properly. So we have to go service center again and again. This irritating so much. If this conitinues i need to file a case against suzuki for consumer protection act. Kindly clear all the issues.
Mirzazaid

Sep 20, 2020

Battery

I have bought Suzuki Access 125 in December 2019 from Mumbai. Just in 9 months from the date of purchase the battery is damaged like what the hell is this. I visit Suzuki service center Kurla (west), Mumbai for replacement of batteries. I have given battery to thee service center for replacement more than 1 month has gone. Still don't received battery return back. Every time I call service center they just reply me the battery is not come with Suzuki company.

1) What kind of service is this?
2) This type of service provides Suzuki by their customer ?

For next 2 working days, if we don't receive any reply on this. I will raise FIR against Suzuki service and tell them all social media about Suzuki service

Mirzazaid Baig
+91-9773770132
Mirzazaid

Sep 20, 2020

Battery Issue

1) What kind of service is this?
2) This type of service provides Suzuki by their customer ?

Regard,
Mirzazaid Baig
+91-9773770132
Sharmila22

Sep 19, 2020

Service and vehicle

have purchased Suzuki access 125 last year from roonwal Suzuki motors oldwashermenpet. Past two months self start didn't work.I took my vehicle to service center and they without checking said battery is gone and asked me yo change it and charged 1500 for service. In two days, self start didn't work again and there was a big dent on either sides of my vehicles. Side mirror was very loosely fitted that I couldn't drive to service center also. Front light and cover didn't fit properly. I left my vehicles again at service center for two days. Service center faculties are not treating us well. Especially Manager is worst behaving and rude. Could you please consider this complaint on high priority and make them check why vehicles is not working in just one year.
Raj hajare

Sep 16, 2020

Lost service book

Hi i am Raj J Hajare my bike no MH09 FM8128 mene recently bike liya he ..ab mere pas jo bike ke sat servic book ata he wo kho gya he to compny wale bol rhe he agar apke pas book nahi he to apko uska charge pay krna padge.kya ye sahi.he.
Maharastra ichalkaranji 416115
My no 09970605002
Raj hajare

Sep 16, 2020

Service book lost

My no 09970605002
BHOOMIKA KAUSHIK

Sep 8, 2020

New scooter not getting started

I bought a Suzuki access 125 on 17 sept 2020 and just after 2 days i have been facing difficulty in starting it
It stops in the middle of road and doesn't start until i call a mechanic.
rksharma21

Aug 9, 2020

suzuki acces 125 complain

I bought suzuki access and since purchase its giving me problem now i i have to chnage its sparkplug in every 15 days when i went to your so called show room they said its engine might be fault though it haveny run even 14000 . when i ask why they say in 2-3 year you should replace scotty. now my concern either my scooty should get corrected else i will make sure suzuki should face high penality and i will put PIL cmobined petiiton on the name of all these complaints which all above . i am an advocate by profession and will make sure these type of cheater should get treated in lawfull manner as they use our high earned money to make profit via selling us faulty and damged stuff.

i am referring this case from haridwar uttarakhand

Adv Rajeev sharma
Indira.G

Aug 6, 2020

Service

Please, please, please those who are reading this complaint as a consumer looking to buy access 125 think again, some dealers of suzuki access is giving the worst service ever(as a company suzuki is so good but I'm talking about dealer here).... i purchased my suzuki access 125 at 10-3-2019 from padmaja suzuki vijayawada.... I'm very much interested in access 125 because at that time its a perfect vehicle (no.1 as per market )and this so called dealer is No.1 through out india. Out of no doubt we purchased the vehicle and later after 3months my relative purchased the same with bs4 component. From there we faced problems, they will offer you zero service, zero intimation regarding services, and they won't even bother if you're suffered from their service and attitude. They will simply say it's not their fault... they just sell you the product and wipe their hands, remaining is our headache,...... you won't believe this is the third time I'm complaining about their service.... it's a really curse to buy vehicle from them.....
The other competitors like TVS, HONDA,... etc.. while i using previous scooty pep they will track the customer for service by sending sms and also they will call us politely and asks us to bring the vehicle for service and after that they will call again and ask for our experience regarding the service... here in this case expecting this much is like a day dream😒.... during the lockdown we didn't able to give the vehicle for 4th free service. As the whole india is in lockdown for 4months and my home itself in the containment zone, We were in a thought that they might extend the time.... but after today when we are ready to give the vehicle they just said... "sorry your free service due is over you have to pay for the service "...doesn't matter the lockdown is there are not... your free service is expired. We can't help you "
Believe it's not first time they will always make you fool... purchasing this vehicle from this kind of people is always a curse.
Banuprakash.s

Jun 21, 2020

STARTING PROBLEM DUE TO CORROBORATOR PETROL GETTING INSIDE THE AIR-FILTER

I am facing the problem of Starting issue in my Suzuki Access 125 BSIV vehicle KA06HD5492, I was informed from 1st service to service team M/S Pramod Suzuki Tumkur. But till the issue was not resolved,
Corroborator petrol getting inside the Air-filter every time
After every service also getting same problem. Now it is 10020kms driven with same problem
At the time of service, technicians clean the air filter and assemble it. They cannot able to find the Root Cause for this issue till now.
Many time’s bike was stopped middle of the road and it will not start again.
I’m fully fed up with the Performance of the Vehicle. I can't understand whether it is a inbuilt Problem or defect corroborator assembled by manufacturer.
I was referred as a promoter around more the 20 access vehicles to my friends and colleagues but my vehicle is like this.
I Requesting to Suzuki team to replacement of new corroborator or vehicle. are otherwise find the Root Cause and clear the issue. As soon as passable
I need real Root cause and CAPA for this issue. And i think local service technicians not enough knowledge about resolving this type of issues
Please plan for Suzuki technical team to resolve this type of issues are otherwise Suzuki team will going to lose the costumers
If the issue is not resolved I will scrap the vehicle and never ever go for Suzuki motor vehicles in my life and inform to all

FYI: I have used Honda Dio, from past 5 years it has never given a single problem. I Purchasing Suzuki have been my worst experience ever.
Arfat shaikh

Jun 17, 2020

Battery problem

Suzuki access 125 is the worst bike ever to purchase .. Just in 10 months from the date of purchase the battery is damanged ..like what the hell is this.. i made a wrong decision of purchasing suzuki bike.. instead i should have been purchased honda it would have been much better..Even if you have warranty for one year nothing will be happening at all you have to get it replaced by yourself and pay everything the suzuki focus on after sale service is so worst that you cant even imagine .. i hope no one buy any model of Suzuki bikes and also i would tell my whole friends and family member not to purchase any model of suzuki even i would post all this issue on my social media page so that people who are thinking to buy Suzuki bike would not buy it.😡
Shaik Mubeen pasha

Mar 1, 2020

Worest vehicle 125

Suzuki 125 worest vehicle because only 2 months vechile had issue getting not on very disappointed with Suzuki 125 in two months have so many problem
bererap

Jan 28, 2020

Suzuki Access 125 - Vehicle gets turned off while in motion

I purchased Suzuki Access 125 through Bhojanna Suzuki in Bangalore in the month October 2019. For almost 20 years I have been using Honda Activa and was very happy, however thought of changing brand just to see how it goes. Although I am happy with few features like comfort, disk brake, long seat in access, I am very disappointed with the performance of the vehicle. The vehicle gets turned off while in moving, it happens at least 5 to 6 times in a day and i have raised a complaint to the service station guys at least 4 to 5 times now. Every time I raise a complaint they check the idling and clear some dust or what ever and give it back to me assuring the problem wont repeat. However the problem still persists and I am very unhappy with this. Due to this problem I was about to fall couple of times too. Its just been about 4 months and its not something i want to continue with. I will move back to Honda in case this issue is not seriously taken up by Suzuki.

Smitha Achappa
Sunita C. Ghargade

Dec 13, 2019

Starting Problem of Vehicle

After purchase of Suzuki Access 125, I am facing a problem of Starting of Vehicle. For more than 03 times, my vehicle could't started, when I was Out of My Home and I have to Push it upto my House. I am fully fed up with the Performance of the Vehicle. I can't understand whether this is a inbuilt Problem with this moped or otherwise.
AishwaryaMurugan

Dec 11, 2019

Service is not good

I fell down from my two wheeler and gave it for service. First time they told they need to correct the bend. I was not feeling comfortable after I take back. There was vibration in the right handle bar. when I went directly and asked them to look into the issue the guy blamed me that I was still in fear. Then he told the mirror rod was toucing the handle that caused the vibration. I was telling him that I was not able to make a smooth ride with the vehicle he kept on telling that I couldnt overcome my fear about the fall. I went there again twice. Till my problem is not resolved. I started to feel that Access 125 is the worst two wheeler. When the issue can not be fixed by the Service ppl then who else could fix that.
The showroom I contacted for service is
Athvith, OMR, Chennai.