Suzuki Access 125

Consumer complaints and reviews about Suzuki Access 125

bererap

Jan 28, 2020

Suzuki Access 125 - Vehicle gets turned off while in motion

I purchased Suzuki Access 125 through Bhojanna Suzuki in Bangalore in the month October 2019. For almost 20 years I have been using Honda Activa and was very happy, however thought of changing brand just to see how it goes. Although I am happy with few features like comfort, disk brake, long seat in access, I am very disappointed with the performance of the vehicle. The vehicle gets turned off while in moving, it happens at least 5 to 6 times in a day and i have raised a complaint to the service station guys at least 4 to 5 times now. Every time I raise a complaint they check the idling and clear some dust or what ever and give it back to me assuring the problem wont repeat. However the problem still persists and I am very unhappy with this. Due to this problem I was about to fall couple of times too. Its just been about 4 months and its not something i want to continue with. I will move back to Honda in case this issue is not seriously taken up by Suzuki.

Smitha Achappa
Sunita C. Ghargade

Dec 13, 2019

Starting Problem of Vehicle

After purchase of Suzuki Access 125, I am facing a problem of Starting of Vehicle. For more than 03 times, my vehicle could't started, when I was Out of My Home and I have to Push it upto my House. I am fully fed up with the Performance of the Vehicle. I can't understand whether this is a inbuilt Problem with this moped or otherwise.
AishwaryaMurugan

Dec 11, 2019

Service is not good

I fell down from my two wheeler and gave it for service. First time they told they need to correct the bend. I was not feeling comfortable after I take back. There was vibration in the right handle bar. when I went directly and asked them to look into the issue the guy blamed me that I was still in fear. Then he told the mirror rod was toucing the handle that caused the vibration. I was telling him that I was not able to make a smooth ride with the vehicle he kept on telling that I couldnt overcome my fear about the fall. I went there again twice. Till my problem is not resolved. I started to feel that Access 125 is the worst two wheeler. When the issue can not be fixed by the Service ppl then who else could fix that.
The showroom I contacted for service is
Athvith, OMR, Chennai.

Dec 3, 2019

GENERAL

I brought an Access on December 2018 from Cee Pee Suzuki Sulhthan Bathery (Wayanad,Kerala) show room. At that time the kick starting was not working. When I contact the show room they suggested to use chock. Even now I am using chock for starting. And the mileage getting is 35. The show room authorities said mileage will increase after 4 service. Now the 4th service is over. But I am getting only 35 KM now. After the forth service the tools from the tool kit is disappeared. I contact the show room, but they said they are not responsible for the same. They said that they had no complaint book there. They behaving as irresponsible. So please solve my problem as soon as possible.. my phone No. is 9400625950.
Ssalian

Nov 1, 2019

Problems after 1 year of purchase

Hello team,

Can somebody help me to understand how can i request for replacement ???

One month after the purchase, small parts of Access stopped working like the side lights, brake lights, etc.
(Purchase date: 21Aug2018 from RIYA SUZUKI, Bhandup, Mumbai)

Immediately after 1 year of purchase my Suzuki Access 125 is giving many problems. When I took to the Riya Suzuki Service center, the mechanic himself was puzzled what is wrong with the 2-wheeler. After huge efforts of 4 hours and with the bill of Rs.1500, he could correct it, this was in Sept 2019.

Now again from past 1 week, the self start is not working. It wont start without kick. Everyday there is a fear while riding Access 125 that it might stop midway.

I have used Honda Aviator, Activa, but it has never given a single problem for initial 5 years. purchasing Suzuki has been my worst experience ever. I need a replacement or 100% money back so that i can purchase a new one.

Suzuki... you need to improve, stop cheating people.. lost faith completely.

Shraddha Salian
Ssalian

Nov 1, 2019

Major problems after 1 year of purchase

Hello team,

Can somebody help me to understand how can i request for replacement ???

(Purchase date: 21Aug2018 from RIYA SUZUKI, Bhandup, Mumbai)

Suzuki... you need to improve, stop cheating people.. lost faith completely.

Shraddha Salian
sheikhsarhan1

Oct 30, 2019

Handle and fork problem

I am sheikh Mohammed Mujtaba and my Access number is JH05CL 2923.... My Access handle is not good.. there is some problem....at the time of driving my Access handle weighted right side.. I think there is a fork problem and I complained in your service center but there is too much bad guys in your service center... He didn't was solve my problems last 3 months... Very poor and very bull shit service provide you... Please raise my complain and give me solution as soon as possible... My contact number is 9852766111/9135165224
sheikhsarhan1

Oct 30, 2019

Mileage Problem

Hi my name is sheikh Mohammed Mujtaba and my Access number is JH05CL 2923... I have already complained in your show room my Access mileage is very poor.. access give me only 35 km/liter... But company mention it 50 kilometres above.. your service center employee tell me after the second service access give me 50 kilometres but mileage is same 35 kilometres. Why your employees are tell me laying for every time... So please solve my problem as soon as possible.. my number is 9852766111/9135265224....
Mayhs

Oct 21, 2019

service charges

worst services the worst of worst services.
Even a road side mechanic provides better servces than your experts such a pathetic services and looking that's why people are switching to Honda activa such bandits you hire Haha Lol
Pritikumar Palit

Sep 26, 2019

Self Start problem

I have purchased Suzuki Access 125 CBS & Disk with SEP Scooter on 13-09-2019 but after 165 km riding suffering from self start problem. Self Start is not working. Service Center Mechanic said it is self problem would be repairable. But as per Company providing warranty I want replace. So, please tell me it would be possible or not. How I exempt from this problem.
kumargooty

Sep 17, 2019

starting problem and front break

My scooter is having starting problem and I bought just 6 months back , after servicing and lots of complaints also my problem doesn’t solve
and also front break is getting some sound.
Mahi0898

Sep 4, 2019

SUZUKI || ACCESS 125 || TWO WHEELER || FRAUD || Need your help

Hello Suzuki Team,

Issue Description: On May 9th, 2019, I purchased the Suzuki Access 125 from Your Fatima Nagar Pune Branch. On the same day, I filled out all the form and completed all the necessary formalities and they were looking for some extra amount and I paid them already.

Nearly 3 months have now been finished and they are not prepared to produce the RC and Thereafter, have numerous calls with them, they are searching for additional quantity to produce the RC and after all the fed-up call.

yesterday, I gave 800rs again and they weren't ready to give the receipt I don't understand why?

It looks at your team's fraud case in Pune and the quantity they listed in the CHALAN is also wrong.

Can someone from your team look into the serious matter or fraud ? with this problem I already been completed 3 months.

Attaching all the required document for better understanding,
syedilyas8

Aug 26, 2019

Engine has metal rubbing vibration

I bought a suzuki access 125 in may 2019 SEP engine with CBS and since i am constantly having a vibration in engine. i raised this issue since day 1 with KPR service centre in mysore but they refuse to acknowledge there is an issue. i called customer care centre and got no response. After a week they called back and put be back to same service centre with not a single follow up to check if issue is resolved. The vibration is increasing day by day and i am scared it will cause engine malfunction. KPR mysore is not ready to touch the engine and are doing oiling and washing and handing me back the vehicle. I checked few other vehicle and they all have same vibation but at a very minimal level as they are still new. There is a big problem in engine manufacturing but suzuki is not acknowledging the issue due to its good sales.

i want authorities to help us customer, to raise the voice and ask suzuki to recall all SEP engine access 125 vehicle and provide either a refund or a better vehicle.
unniev

Aug 10, 2019

Pool quality accessories and wrong PayTm promise

I bought the scooter from NineStar Suzuki- Bellandur/ Sarjapur Road 4 months back. The quality of the accessories they provided were pathetic and offered Paytm pay back of nearly 5000 rupees (1500 cash and other offers) . But all became false promise. No one should take paytm offers. Big cheating to customers. Don't get into these false promises.
Venu1230

Jul 21, 2019

Bad sounding, gear box problem

I have bought Suzuki Access 125 in December 2018 from Mahalaxmi Suzuki Showroom at Tarnaka, Secunderabad, Telangana, India. The Scooter started sounding badly in the very first week from the date of purchase.

I have raised this with Showroom Authorized Service Center at Tarnaka, Secunderabad and they told it is a normal problem which can be rectified. There after, I had same problem and I have asked them to check it correctly. In each services ( three till now) , I have asked them to rectify it, however, after many days, they are now accepted that it is due to Gear box problem and assured that they will replace it with near Gear box. I really don't understand two things here:

1) Are they given me a defect piece?
2) How come a very new scooter will have such major problems?

After my problem, I didn't suggest Suzuki Scooter to one of my colleagues who wanted to buy the same product.

Can some one please answer my questions and do needful?

R.Venugopal
Access 125 BSIV, Grey
Venu1230

Jul 21, 2019

Gear Box problem for new scooter Access 125

1) Are they given me a defect piece?
2) How come a very new scooter will have such major problems?

Can some one please answer my questions and do needful?

R.Venugopal
Access 125 , Grey
jadhavvd

Jun 27, 2019

Air Filter of Access 125 2013 model

The service center changed air filter thrice in past 4 months stating its issue due to rain water getting inside and making it wet and hence vehice dont run
The service centre even showed up the place where the air filter are nd gave me trick to open below valves when it gets wet nd vehicle stalls
This is shitty technique if company have such lousy spare parts that the component gets wet nd hence wont work.

Service centre Shiv Suzuki

no service no response very very bad service 9502233144
sathi raju gamidi

Jun 26, 2019

ravulapalem service center

ravulapalem service very very bad no response complaint several times ap05dz 8894 meny times visit several times very very bad
sound
MallikarjunaMV

May 18, 2019

1st service

I left my vehicle for 1st service @suzuki service center claim
That the I have already exceeded my no of days hence they
Taken 2nd service slip of free. Such a big company
Not at a customer friendly and I’m totally unhappy
With such kind of deliverables.
Think about customer angle and u should look into such
Kind of issues
Anish Alphonse

May 13, 2019

Dont buy access 125

I am using access for 6 years. During this 6 year i found very difficulty in servicing this vehicle.
Mohsin89

May 11, 2019

Suzuki access 125

Since one year asking for replacement of my access 125 suspensions everytime i visit the service center they say its fine too cheap.
Mohsin89

May 11, 2019

Suzuki

I have access 125 in 2018 still asking the suspension replacement from the service center from my first service they keep denying saying the suspensions are ok no response yet from last one year.
ARVETI JAGADISH GUPTA

Apr 17, 2019

METER & PETROL INDICATOR

SIR,
I have given my SUZUKI 125CC Scooter on 12/04/2019 to M/s RADHA MANASA BIKES PVT LTD,Kurnool -518 004 for water servicing and other minor repairs.
After servicing the Scooter I found that Speed Meter and Petrol Indicator were not working. I was shocked by the inferior quality of work done by your technician. I am seriously disappointed.
The next day I have visited the said show room and given this complaint, I kept the scooter in show room for 3 days that I came to know that my scooter speed meter and petrol indicator problem is not rectified.
If you will not take any action on this I will lodge a complaint the same in CONSUMER FOURM

REGARDS AND THANKS
JAGADISH ARVETI
MOHMED ISMAIL

Jan 22, 2019

Over delay opening service department

This is to your kind Attention that Dealer M/S DHARAMRAJ Automobiles lying in Adajan Patia SURAT is not opening for service till 9.20 Am Customer are facing harassment of waiting
Please inform the dealer to give Perfect opening time to customer. And provide service advisor
Still only 2 advisor is attending customer all customer are waiting from long time.
People having jobs & many works
But no value for customer @ DHARAMRAJ automobiles adajan surat.
M I CHA

india post - agent login - Login Problem
    My Dear Sir/ Madam My agent login ID is...
    CAFAGO - Order under processing
    Order under processing FBN20A27F3732-141P0D Please do...
    BRAND FACTORY - For Money refund
    Dear sir, I have purchased a Levi's...
    Bihar School Examination Board - payment deducted twice for application form
    I didn't get a refund for my double payment deduction...
    Reliance ResQ - Salary's didn't pay in reliance resq to employee
    My brother working in reliance resq as a technician helper...
    PayU - Failed payment
    Hello, We tried making payment to Facebook Ads using Uco...
    payu.in - Failed payment
    Hello, We tried making payment to Facebook Ads using Uco...
    Aquaguard Magna nxt ro+uv+tds - In response to your complaint
    Dear Customer, As I haven't received your details,...