SWIGGY

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about SWIGGY

pbchakro

May 13, 2022

Complain against SWIGGY "GENIE" Service (Delivery Exe. - Ankit- 9289446950 ) dated : 12-05-2022 ! Order ID #1166005590169

Dear all,

I'm just here to mention how pathetic the SWIGGY "GENIE" Service.
This was related to the order I placed on 12-05-2022 with Order ID #1166005590169 -- Genie service to Pick up the courier and drop it in desired location. Pls ref snip of Picked up order by executive
(Ankit ) from my doorstep as he taken the Food Parcel pics approx. @ 6:00 PM then got delivered message on 07:00 PM, its usually after delivery been completed executive closing the order and jump on next order whatever may be. But here things got indifferent manner, I got call from my relative that parcel was not received approx. by 08:00pm around , I was shocked and called to deliver executive multiple times from different number he didn’t picked up the call. Then I spoke to customer care narrated the situation then they called the delivery executive and he said to customer care “ I had delivered “ but when customer care trying to put me in conference he again disconnected , so customer care lodged complain saying with 2hrs will get resolution and that 2hrs is now almost 18hrs passed but no resolution yet.

Another way around I rushed to my relative society ,checked the security point as seen the Camera footage no body entered for any deliver to the address of my relative. As nowadays even anyone needs to enter the society they have security mechanism where if someone needs to go inside should have OTP approval from Guest entering also footage which captured vehicle number and mobile number etc. But no luck to get all these things there too.

SWIGGY Team don’t think here I will stop , I will further go ahead to show at all social media platforms, Police complain surely , raising same concern to Consumer forum as well.
Also, I need proper justification for below points too.
1. where my order has gone
2. who has taken my order if it been delivered with proper pics
3. What action taken by delivery executive
4. I need my money back/compensation of my loss

Now concern is :
1. If SWIGGY genie taking footage while picking-up the parcel then where is the delivered pics/footage?
2. What the measures taken by SWIGGY as an compliance that parcel has been delivered properly by deliver executive to correct location?
3. Suppose the Delivery executive digested food parcel by himself so how SWIGGY can assure that ? which I suppose happened in my case.
4. What’s the action taking by SWIGGY keeping in mind that this kind of Delivery executive /fraudster in their firm can exploit the reputation or good will ?
5. Is Profile check/background verification conducted from police before joining SWIGGY executive like ANKIT ?
6. What is the real TAT to provide solution to customer like me still waiting since yesterday ? any Supervision
Surprisingly I really don’t know which category my issue falls and what is the solution for this also there could be more loopholes which SWIGGY need to address properly.

Amit Khanna

Nov 16, 2018

Money deducted but order not server

Hi Swiggy Team. it is really pathetic service from your team. I have placed order @ 10:50 PM with order #25464484220 and money was paid by card. After 30 minutes, the restaurant has confirmed that Order is received and is being prepared. After 1 hour, I tried and called Delivery boy and he said that he is not able to find the restaurant at specified location. I called customer care and they said that restaurant is not picking the phone. The delivery boy said that there is no restaurant at the address mentioned. Is this kind of joke where you guys takes customer money on behalf of restaurant and then restaurant is not available.Then customer care guys are so rude and do not have the courtesy to apologise and get the same order delivered from nearby restaurant. Why cannot you sort out issues internally. Why always the customer has to suffer always ?

I would not recommend Swiggy to anyone.

On behalf of
Prabha Khanna

Sep 10, 2018

Fake Order Status -Delivered

Company grasped my money.I have ordered Aloo chips , when delivery boy not able to deliver order anonymous put status
delivered. how mean way this is to take people's money, and boast himself big brand.