Symphony cooler

Consumer complaints and reviews about Symphony cooler

iqalahmed2805

May 2, 2018

Worst service and product

Don't go for products from this company. Bad after sales service and very unprofessional approach of technicians
GOPIKRISHNA SABBANI

Mar 12, 2018

Symphony diet 22i

Last year 2017 I purchased the symphony diet 22i worked well.after one year 2018 i want to use the cooler it's automatically turn off n turn on immediately continueslyy
Mohit Dhama

Jul 24, 2017

Symphony Worst services and product

I have purchased the Touch 20 Symphony cooler 3 to 4 months ago. it was working fine for 15 days and suddenly water pump stopped working then we have registered a complaint at Symphony customer care and then engineer came and changed the water pump post that cooler is continuously throwing water with air. We have raised another complaint to get this issue resolved but no one came to my house to resolve this and we had to suffer for 1 month as no one from symphony has taken any initiative to reach us for the issue and then once again we have raised a complaint in the month of Jul wherein symphony engineer came and checked the water pump and said that now it will work fine as has checked and fixed the water flow. Now again problem is same and we have tried to contact customer care for this issue and contact center has suggested to raise one more complaint for this issue but we don't think that this product will ever work since this is the fifth time we are continuously trying to resolve the issue but it is going very critical day by day. Although we have spend our whole summer without this damn symphony cooler. Now all I want is someone from Symphony to pick up the product from my house and refund my amount which I have spend on this poor quality Cooler.
Rishabh213

Jul 12, 2017

Worst symphony

Worst cooler company is symphony..no warranty at all, if in under warranty u lodge a complaint they will not respond..
SaradHaria

May 15, 2017

Symphony Cooler

I had purchased the above cooler on 16th May 2016 and and used it for about 1 month and then packed it up as I was travelling overseas. This year when I came back, I wanted to use the said machine again and on 9th May 2017, I had filled 25 Litres of water. Immediately after this, all the 4 castors one by one gave up and folded and refused to move. The machine became completely immobile and I was not able to transfer it tio the needed place. I called the Service people and they gave me a Service Request number RJ-PR-9E17001.
Someone from the service Office called me and I explained the problem to him. This, surprisingly is what he said.... He said that the castors will work on the machine only when the machine is empty. If filled with water, they will not work and will collapse. What an excuse he gave me!!!! That means, if I wish to take the machine from Point A to Point B, I first have to empty it completely and refill it again after reaching Point B. I asked him this same question and he had NO answer. Finally he said that the castors are not covered in the warranty.
So what can I do now except to put away the machine which I had used it for only one month after spending Rs. 9000/-.
Symphony really know how to cheat the public and make money out of them. What a Pity!!!
If there is any decency left in the Symphony Coolers Team, they would contact me and try to resolve my problem,
Sarad Haria
Mobile: +91 9601620772.
SaradHaria

May 15, 2017

Castors

I had purchased a Symphony Cooler on May 16th 2016 and had lodged a complaint on 09th May 2017.
Service request Number given to me was RJ-PR-9E17001.
I had used the machine only fo about one month before the season changed from Hot to fairly cool and had packed the machine and left it aside until on the 09th May this year I again started using the machine. After filling up the machine with about 25 Litres of water (full capacity is 35 Litres FYI), the 4 castors of the machine gave up and started folding in. Hence the machine became immobile.
I had placed a complaint with the above Service Request Number given to me.
Some one from the customers Service called me and after explaining the problem to him.... this is what he had to say "shockingly".....He said that the castors serve the machine only when the machine is empty and NOT filled with water.
Dear Sir, Please explain to me.... these machines are supposed to be mobile with or without being filled with water (this was what was explained to me when I purchased the machine. The machine is of no use to me if it is not mobile with water filled in it. If i take the empty machine from point A to point B and fill it up with water on Point B. If in case if i wish to take the machine from Point B to Point C, "do i empty it first" and then take it and refill it on point C???? This is ridiculous.
Can someone sensible assist me with this problem. Please note that the castors are part of the machine. Your service man finally said that the castors are not part of the warranty!!!!!!!!!. Very "poor" of him!!!
Sarad Haria.
Mob: +91 9601620772.
Swami Vishuddhananda

May 3, 2017

Air Cooler Kaizen Jr.

Got Delvery from amazon on 18 April. Cooler was non-functional at all, almost dead. Complained on 19 April to symphony customer care, and despite of repeated reminders to the customer care and service centre,even after fifteen days the issue is still lying unsolved. Our money is gone waste bying symphony cooler, and will never advise anybody to buy symphony product. They don't care for customer grievances.

Swami Vishuddhananda
Kolhapur
Aashish Sharma

Apr 22, 2017

Complaint against service center

Sir ,
I purchased a Diet 50 i cooler in 2015, now in this season the cooler is not working, i complain in Mathura service center, a machenic came and said that power suply is faulty, and pcb would be change . he said the cost of power PCB is Rs.1150. But when I have checked the spare price list the price of power PCB was Rs.863. so what is the actual price of PCB and do the needful.

Ashish Sharma
Mob: 8535034189
skumar5

Apr 16, 2017

Price of spare part

Dear Sir/Madam ,

I have a symphony cooler Diet 22i , which was purchased in 2015 . Recently , the water is coming out of the cooler with the air . We stopped using it immediately as it would damage the motor .

I logged a complaint (Request No : PU-SD-15D17010) and contacted the service person. He is asking to replace some Pad , which costs Rs 850 . I checked the Spare Price List for the model and did not find any Pad that costs Rs. 850 .

However , there is a price tag of Rs. 359 for HONEYCOMB PAD , with part number "NFICP005" . I am totally confused about this .

I need your immediate help in knowing the actual price of the spare that he is trying to change .

Looking for your quick help on the same .

SKumar
skumar5

Apr 16, 2017

Cost of spare part

Dear Sir/Madam ,

Looking for your quick help on the same .

SKumar
Mahesh vecha

Apr 7, 2017

warranty card is not for serive

I really disappointed with symphony. I thought that it is good company but it is not. I purchased hi cool cooler and it's cooling is stopped after 3 months usage. I raised complaint but without invoice they will not do service. I have warranty card with dealer seal and purchase date and product number. I argued but they didn't bother .

I personally felt please don't buy coolers from this company. they are deceiving the customers based on their brand name
Raja2050

Mar 17, 2017

Air cooler water not bumping to coolpad

Dear Symphony Team,
i raise a SR on 13-03-17 but nobody called me about service.i am called which is given by you in msg(Mr.Murugan -8939115649).He told that we are not receiving ur SR due to CRM probelm like that.Daily made a follow up with the murugan but no response for service.today(17-03-17) i am receiving msg from symphony we are unable to contact you re-register the complaint like that.I spoken to Mr.Murugan regarding this.he is very arguing with me very rude and unprofessional language.I am very sad because of bought such a good brand.ur authorized service guy Mr.Murugan not suited for service field.He is not giving good service.He is using abuse words during the call.but i am not raised my voice and language..very worst service....very disappointed.my on of my friend also telling the same thing...these things are not healthy for the symphony ...i will not suggest people to buy this kind of product.first teach your people soft skills..he telling that if our service technician will come means your product is damaged like that we can close the SR..

My SR:SI-13C17006
Raja2050

Mar 17, 2017

Air cooler water not bumping to coolpad

Dear Symphony Team,
SUBODHBANERJEE

Jan 4, 2017

Materials taken away on April2016 not yet return

I lodged a complain vide your No. AS-RU-23D16003 ON 23.04.16 YOUR Techinician from Suri attend and taken away mother board for repair but till date the same was not return. My coller lying idle. In spite of several phone they was not responding. Even Mr. Biswajit Babu, phone No. 8509194992 tried but he may be failed.
Kindly do the needful regarding return my mother board either after repair or non repair.
My Product serial no. 1416414105884, STROM
Debdas Banerjee, Vill-KACHUJORE, P.O.-MOHUBONA,DIST-BIRBHUM,WEST BEGNAL, PIN-731102 (NEAR BAKRESWAR THERMAL POWER PROJECT), mAIL i/d subodhbanerjee1958@gmail.com, Ph.No.- 9434187865
Shadaban

Sep 11, 2016

Customers care not responding

I have bought winter cooler and it is not working now we are calling customer care every day but they are not responding why this so.A/O please never buy Symphony cooler.
Sufiya 2

Sep 6, 2016

Fan not working

Dear team

We already lodged the complain KA-SM-1I16001 but till date no any service done.Fan not working
kk siwal

Jul 18, 2016

Air cooler complaint

Sir, have lodge a complaint no. JS-14G16010 on 14/07/2016 ,the air cooler 50 LTR DIET is not working ,According to your service technician ,the PCB has burnt out and the same is not available in the store .Sir i have brought this cooler on 22/08/2015 and this is in warranty period on the other hand we are suffering with family there for it is requested to repair it as soon as possible. K K seewal 98686067567Flat no.:F-28 ITI Pusa staff qtrs. ITI Pusa campus new delhi-110012.
.Deepak

Jul 13, 2016

No Service Provided for Symphony Cooler

Service: No Service/Response at all

Experience: Bought a new Symphony Winter cooler and found that Water Pump is not working.
This shows that Symphony Products are not at all tested before packing. Never bring a packed cooler at home else you will have to struggle for few weeks/months to get this fixed.

Logged five different tickets with Symphony so that at-least on one of the ticket I may get the response but till five days there is no response from them.

I have purchased the cooler at Gohana but when you will try to log a call based on your city pincode then you will get a message that your pincode is invalid.

Logged tickets with Sonipat Pincode via online submission request form and then got a number on my email. I had called on that number after getting no response from the team then they told me that this ticket is in wrong region so I am transferring the call but after that no response is there.

Got number of Service Area Manager for Haryana region (Satinder:9355973134)
Response:
1. I am travelling please send me the details (phone number, address and will align someone)
2. Second call, haven't received your message but you can contact Sonipat Region Manager (Vikas: 7428655950)
3. Called Vikas then got same reply send me the details.
4. Sent the details and till evening no response from Vikas.
5. Contacted again to Vikas but phone was not reachable most of the times. Sent message on Whatsapp but no response.
6. Informed to Satinder about this but still no response.
7. After multiple followups on call/messages finally no response.
8. Contacted Dealer and then had multiple calls with them but still no response from anyone.

Five days, five tickets, more than 20 calls but response is zero.

Even Symphony team doesn't have the correct mapping for service. Don't expect any kind of solution if you are going to buy any product from Symphony.

Deepak Kakkar
jasminmashru

Jun 16, 2016

Symphony Air Cooler complaint

Its very disappointing writing to you that it has been 2 days i logged complain and still mechnice has not arrived to fix issue. I have called him(Mr Nirmal, Mobile-9825699349) atelast 7 times and he is always giving false commitment to arrive in next few hours. There are also instance when he is not responding my call or SMS. I think its my greate mistake to buy Symphony Air Cooler.

Jasmin
94269 66932
jasminmashru

Jun 16, 2016

Symphony Air Cooler complaint

Manish Chauhan Gujjar

Jun 12, 2016

Symphony cooler pump not working

I bought a symphony cooler at 21/05/16 of 18000 model storm 100i .still this pump is not working only fan work
i also submit complaint on customer care but no response after 5 or 6 houres .

I will suggest anyone not purchase symphony cooler

Manish Chauhan-9811405351
monilka gupta

Jun 9, 2016

cooler pump not working

I bought a symphony cooler last year 24/05/15 .still this pump is not working only fan work so pls check out this as soon as possible.
hanuman bairwa

Jun 8, 2016

symphony cooler diet 12t

i have bought one month ago a dite 12t cooler it run only 10 day in 30 day
i am very sad please keep Solution in problem Pls look into the matter at urgent basis . because vary hot wether .
hanuman bairwa
3 trupati ballaji nagar near airport
sanganer jaipur pin 302029

mob.9799611305
kuldeepmca06

Jun 5, 2016

Cooler automatic turn off automatic Working

i purchase symphony i70 model before 15 days. in 15 days it is turn off 3 times. i complaint 3 times in 15 days. i do not understand why i purchase it in 15k. a normal 4k cooler is best than symphony cooler. i want to change it but nobody help. please tell what should i do? who can i replace it? last night i change the cooler from one room to another room. when i start the cooler than remote and switches both are not working but when i start in morning it working fine.Cooler automatic turn off automatic Working. i do not understand what happened with the cooler we sleep without cooler all night and in morning it is working fine. please help i want to replace it.

ph 7503960788/8285378383
prakash4496om

Jun 3, 2016

symphony aircooler complain

I brought a .a symphony air cooler from market on 07-06-2015. after a few days used in the month of april 2016 cooler fan is not revolving. i complain it by seller.after two week he suggest me you have to call symphony customer care.and finally i get service req no-MZ-TE-23E16001 BY customer care on 23-05-2016. since than i talk to mechanic a lot .after highly request he came to my house.and he told me cooler motor is burning.you have to wait thee days.but since than his mobile is switched off. please suggest me. my mobile no is 8544411850 or 9473375307

Railway UTS - Handset change request
    I taken one month pass on uts.now I want to chane my...
    India Post - NON-DELIVERY OF TWO PARCELS
    SIR, I SENT TWO PARCELS (tracking nos: CTO62246940IN AND...
    Kaff Appliances India - fits perfectly with my kitchen
    I recently bought a built-in oven K/OV 60 MPZSS and I am...
    GAUR ATULYAM - DELAYED POSSESSION AMOUNT REFUNDED
    I have a flat in Gaur Atulyam and the Possession date was...
    Department of Post Agent Login - Id locked
    Sir, My agent id is locked. Agent id:...
    GAUR Sons - GAUR ATULYAM
    I have a flat in Gaur Atulyam and the Possession date was...
    NSDL PAN CARD - about couriers service
    poor courier service in chapra no home delivery service...
    auto - Left bag in auto
    Left my gift bag in auto from Viviana mall to majiwada...
    Gowardhan milk - Expired milk selling
    I am arvind Shukla, I am going to Sahkari bandar shopping...