t24

Consumer complaints and reviews about t24

krishravi

Dec 15, 2018

sim missing

dear sir my t24 sim was missing i need that sim so please proved that sim my sim number is 8148147005
my contact number 8667672706
Kova

May 18, 2018

Registration failed over network

Please activate my t24 SIM no it's not working , I am not able registration ,it's showing registration failed over network , my no is 9035289715
Dr. Asha

Jun 27, 2017

Block the sim card

I have lost the T24 sim card with no. 8792828200. Please block it as early as possible.

May 17, 2017

t24 mobile puk

hi cutomer care this is p lakhu i brought a t24 sim 2 years ago and suddenly today it got blocked now it is asking for the puk code which i am not nowink and i am also not knowing the pin pls help me
atharva_t

Oct 26, 2016

Puk

My no. Is 8149043134 and it is puk disabled as I taken the puk code from customer care and entered it it is only showing “Emergency calls only” so pls help me
sunanda prabhu

Oct 16, 2015

MOBILE LOST

I have lost my mobile hence please block my mobile no.8867038943 as early as possible
chitkalakishore

Aug 7, 2015

PUK Number

My T24 Sim is locked.No is 7795961712
Please provide PUK number
azzu2972

Jul 25, 2015

recharging through the ussd code *300# not happening

Hey i don't know why but everytime i try recharging the phone using ussd code *300# it is not happening ..
even online recharges say recharge has failed !
please help out

recharging through the ussd code *300# not happening recharging through the ussd code *300# not happening

imtiaz123

Apr 20, 2015

PUK CODE

sir i am not getting my PUK code please help me
sourabha

Jan 28, 2015

delay of activationdue to network problem

The SIM taken in big bazaar Katriguppe Bangalore85 has not been activated due to network problem what should b done to get it activated my new number8904888738
sriram v

Jan 3, 2015

puk code

Without knowing i locked my sim I want to know my puk code for my mobile number 8867381620
Hemendra sharma1

Dec 11, 2014

Hi customer support -

This is regarding to my t24 Sim card for the number 8237889718 which has been blocked.My mobile is asking for PUK code...so please generate the same as soon as possible, so that I can resume my services on that number.

Regards. Hemendra Sharma

Nov 24, 2014

Hi Mr. Harsh,
This is Priya from Future Group. We have taken a note of your request and have escalated it to the concerned team. They shall resolve the issue at the earliest. For further assistance you can write to us at [email protected]

harshsharma2cool

Nov 23, 2014

re puk

i want to know the puk code of my t24 number-8712710709

please mail me at [email protected]

Oct 30, 2014

Hi Rumit,
Greetings from Future Group. This is Priya. We are sorry for the incorrect deduction issues you have faced. Please be informed that our team has been notified about the issue and they shall get back to you at the earliest. For any further queries, you can write to us at [email protected]

Rumit Maru

Oct 26, 2014

Incorrect Deduction of main balance

Sum of rs. 62 approx incorrectly deducted from my cell no. 9029723823 which i came to know on 16th sep.

Please register complaint for incorrect deduction in balance & humbly request to refund my balance.

Also request you to take strict action against your call centre guys on below given complaints :

1. Call is disconnected by saying that 'they are transfering call to their seniors' - this happens multiple times resulting in time waste
2. 4 different agents given 4 different types of analysis from the same system - quiet amazing
3. No body is ready to log a complaint - where customer will go?

Request you to have quick resolution on the above suferring & refund my amount asap.

Awaiting for your positive reply,
meenasundar

Sep 24, 2014

Dear sir/madam
My no is 9035438783 and need the puk code.

Sep 1, 2014

Hi Mr. Mansoor,
This is Priya. Please be informed that we have taken a note of your query. We will get back to you.
Manmed_79

Aug 29, 2014

T24 PUK Disabled - SIM Blocked

I have a t24 connection and my number is 8867643502

Recently my kids played with the phone and they have entered wrong PUK for 10 times.

Now the phone says "PUK is disabled - SIM blocked"

I could not reach customer care also even if I know my PUK I cannot use it as PUK is disabled.
What do I do now.

You can reach me on 080 41722418
Or [email protected]

Mansoor
sanath suresh

Feb 24, 2014

puk code

i didnt get any reply pls send me the puk code to [email protected]
sanath suresh

Feb 24, 2014

Puk Code

my mobile no 9036934801 i need puk code
Naik Smita

Dec 12, 2013

recharge unsuccessfull

I ve recharged my t24 sim for 99 rs. Stil i dint get any balance.Balance is still zero.Please Help
Vinaymbellur

Aug 9, 2013

Activation

Activation!
I bought 2 sim cards the t24 sim on the 5th of August 2013, and since then, I have been trying the necessary procedure to activate my card but not able to.
The no is 7795997939 And 8867913489.
I can be contacted at 9343133093 / 9483519393.
Kindly do the needful and hope the problem is solved ASAP!
Vinay.
siji jose

Apr 20, 2013

PUK Code

My sim is blocked. Please help me to get PUK code for my T24 sim Bangalore. My mobile number is 8867300162.

Dec 21, 2012

need puk code

Hello Vinitakandari,

Please visit any of our stores to get your PIN and PUK details. Thanks.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka