Tamil Nadu employment regisration

Consumer complaints and reviews about Tamil Nadu employment regisration

saranyak88

Jun 4, 2021

Dear sir/madam
I could not update postgraguate arts, i filled all details then after i click to save, after that i click continue it shows error [Candidate Profile Action] : [save Candidate] : [ Global Exception Occurs In Request ]

My registration number : CHD2012F00046735

emailid [email protected]
saranyak88

Jun 4, 2021

Dear sir/madam
I could not update post graduate arts, i filled all details then after i click to save, after that i click continue it shows error [Candidate Profile Action] : [save Candidate] : [ Global Exception Occurs In Request ]

My registration number : CHD2012F00046735
email id [email protected]
Saranya
Gomathi.b

May 10, 2021

sir , [CandidateProfileAction] : [saveCandidate] : [ Global Exception Occurs In Request ] error has occurred while trying to add my PG degree ...kindly provide solution for this sir.

REGISTER NUMBER CHD2021F00004243
Dharanesh29

May 6, 2021

Added wrong details and not able to adjust

Getting this error while trying to remove wrong details.

Registration number is NKD2021M00001635
vigneswaran1989

Feb 15, 2021

I could not update B.E Qualification, i filled all details then after i click to save, it shows error [Candidate Profile Action] : [save Candidate] : [ Global Exception Occurs In Request ]
Akila.G

Feb 2, 2021

Mistakenly Added wrong Mark sheet Number & DEGREE

I have added the wrong information in educational qualification.

Reg.No: TJD2013F00029118
SUGIL S

Jan 11, 2021

ERROR WHILE REGISTERING B.E. DEGREE

Sir/ madam,

While I'm registering my B.E degree, I cannot save my details and I always get the error [Candidate profile action]:[Save candidate]:[Global exception in request].

Kindly mail me the solution to my mail id [email protected]

SUGIL S

Jan 11, 2021

ERROR WHILE REGISTERING B.E. DEGREE

Sir/Madam,

While updating my B.E qualification, I cannot save and I always get the error [CandidateProfileAction] : [saveCandidate] : [Global Exceptiona Occurs In Request] .

Kindly help me to solve this problem.
Please mail me the further steps to my mail id: [email protected]

Aravindan_1994

Dec 28, 2020

Mistakenly Added wrong Mark sheet Number

Sir/Madam,
I have added the wrong information in educational qualification.
please permit me to edit the details

My registration number: MDD2020M00022739
Swtvizhi

Dec 24, 2020

Error in adding qualification details

Hi sir/Mam, I m having the mentioned problem[Candidate profile action]:[Save candidate]:[Global exception in request].Error is occurring while adding my professional qualification details. Please provide me solution & help me to rectify that.Please give solution as soon as possible.
Sowguru74

Dec 17, 2020

ERROR REGESTERING UG DEGREE

My Employment Registration ID is VRD2020M00000786

Every time I try to add my UG degree it saves and then shows an error message as mentioned below

please solve it soon

Dhilipdk73

Nov 29, 2020

Error found

I am unable to save my UG degree details. Every time I try to add them and save , it shows "[CandidateProfileAction] : [saveCandidate] : [ Global Exception Occurs In Request ]".

I have also same problem kindly help me out.
Dhilipdk73

Nov 29, 2020

Error found

Kindly help me out.
srkrohit13

Nov 18, 2020

[CandidateProfileAction] : [saveCandidate] : [ Global Exception Occurs In Request ].

Above error occurs while saving my request in employment portal
PriyankaRaja10

Nov 11, 2020

Error in updating Master degree

I am unable to save my Master and Ph.D degree details. Every time I try to add them and save , it shows "[CandidateProfileAction] : [saveCandidate] : [ Global Exception Occurs In Request ]".

Kindly help me out.

My email id. : [email protected]

My registration number : CHD2020F00027966

Thanks in advance !
KRI02

Oct 23, 2020

Registration error

Hello Sir/Madam,
I tried to add my degree qualification to tnvelaivaaippu website. I can able to fill my degree qualification details when I try to save my details it shows the error as "[CandidateProfileAction] : [saveCandidate] : [ Global Exception Occurs In Request ]" so I can't able to add my degree qualification. I need your help to add my qualification details.
Thanking you in advance.

Mailid: [email protected]
Ashwin546548

Oct 5, 2020

global exception error

I am not able to update my degree qualification details because its showing global exception error like this

[candidate profile action]:[save profile]:[global exception error occur in request]

please help me to solve this issue
Ashwin546548

Oct 5, 2020

global exception error

please help me to solve this issue
Pmanimaran1306

Sep 29, 2020

Unable to register my PG degree

I have tried to update My PG degree information, after click the save button, the new window shows

Looking for sorting out this issue sir

mail id: [email protected]
bruntha

Aug 22, 2020

Registration error in registering M.Sc

The above message is occuring while trying to update my PG certificate.
Please help me with this issue.......

email id: [email protected]
preethi579

Mar 21, 2020

Error in adding my UG degree in tnvelaivaipu

When i add my UG qualification in tnvelaivaippu site it return with an error [Global Exception Occurs In Request] kindly help me to sort out this error.
Email-ID - [email protected]
reg no - TMD2019F00014613
PDD2012F00015137

Mar 17, 2020

Regarding Registration error

when i'm try to register my degree it show error follows "[CandidateProfileAction] : [saveCandidate] : [ Global Exception Occurs In Request ]". please help me to register my degree.

thanking you
GowthamV

Feb 23, 2020

Am able to register the degree as B.E as well as M.E

I already registered my 10 and 12 th now I try to register my degree but can't it shows error as globle exception error... help me to solve this
GowthamV

Feb 23, 2020

Am not able to register my degrees B.E as well as M.E

PRIYADHARSINI PARAMASIVAM

Feb 4, 2020

ERROR WHILE ADD QUALIFICATION

When I tried registering my degree qualification in website it shows an error as follows "[CandidateProfileAction] : [saveCandidate] : [ Global Exception Occurs In Request ]".
What should I do in order to make it right. please help me with this issue.
My email ID: [email protected]