TAMIL NADU TRANSPORT CORPORATION

Consumer complaints and reviews about TAMIL NADU TRANSPORT CORPORATION

Vaishnavi Ravichandran

Oct 11, 2018

Harassment and verbal abuse by conductor

I am a student of PSGR Krishnammal college and I regularly travel by 2M(route number) from PSG hospital to Kovaipudur Bus terminal and conductor Mr.Vijayaraj often changes the bus route and each time I am in the position to walk more than 1 kilometer. Though this is a regular affair I did not log complaints as I understood it may due to some operational difficulties but today I boarded the bus and enquired the driver whether it will go to kovaipudur bus terminal. He assured it will go to terminal but when it reached kuniamuthur, one passenger who was about to board enquired whether it will go to terminal. The conductor said it will not go. The driver informed that already one passenger is inside the bus to go to terminus. The conductor found that it was me and told me to get down at Ayyappan Kovil stop.When I replied that the terminal is far away his response was "you are a student pass holder,you get down where ever I ask you" and dropped me at Ayyappan kovil. I walked the remaining distance as I was afraid to argue with him due to his rude behavior.Also his language was without any respect and spoken to me in singular which is unusual in Coimbatore district.Though it hurt me I know I can't​ complaint these because he might be a naturally disrespecting person and nobody can teach him now.

Sir, till now I was thinking student pass was a privilege given to the students by government of Tamil Nadu but the conductor Mr.Vijaraj's words implies that it is a charity given by the conductor of the bus. I told him that I'll make a complaint for his behavior he told you can go anywhere and complaint but now you get down and go by walk. As I was not interested in creating a scene I silently got down. Please kindly advise me whether the conductor is empowered to drop me anywhere he likes just because I'm a pass holder and also wether the conductor is empowered to change the routes as he like without proper advise to the passenger.

Note: I was drop at aiyappan kovil at 2 o clock.
For further details you can contact my mobile number: 8903556408.
vimal raj.m

Aug 24, 2018

Conductor & Driver Threatning

Today 24/08/2018 i received one small parcel from erode to salem. In salem i asked my parcel and what is the payment about this parcel at the time conductor told 200rs/- but the parcel value is 300/- only. I told brother thi sparcel total value is 300 only but u ask 200rs/- but the conductor suddenly get angry finally i paid the 200rs/- then I asked payment bill to conductor. But driver & conductor scold me, very rude behavior to me & threatening also. Very worst driver & conductor.

Bus No: TN39N0178
Driver Number: 9095302697
vinithk32

Jul 18, 2018

Take action on conductor

Hi Sir/Mam,

This is to bring to your notice that, i traveled from Annur[coimbatore district] to Pogalur[Coimbatore District] on june 30th 2018 early morning 2 am. But the bus conductor refused to stop on pogalur and collected a fare for Annur to Mettupalayam. The driver stopped as per my request.

Note:

Pogalur is a Main Stage that every bus should stop.

Bus Details:

The bus route is Erode -> perundurai -> Avinashi -> Annur -> Mettupalayam -> coonor -> ooty -> Gudalur
This bus starts from erode at 11.45 pm and reaches annur by 2 am.

Kindly take some severe action on Bus conductor to avoid such incidents in future.

Jul 7, 2018

COMPLAINT AGAINST MTC BUS

This is to informed you that one of the public and i want to raise the complaint against the 70C BUS ( CMBT TO TAMBARAM, TN01N4692) was not stopped in meenambakkam, eventhough the public is waiting int he peakhours ( 05-07-2018 at 6.15 pm . Please take action against the concern person. Please do the needful action as soon as possible.

Jul 6, 2018

COMPLAINT AGAINST MTC BUS DRIVER

This is to inform you that, am one of the public and i want to raise the complaint against the 70C BUS & Vehicle number is TN01N4692, the bus in not stopped on the Meenambakkam bus stop, Eventhough the public is waiting in peakhours Timing : 6.15pm. Please take action against the concern person and do the needful as soon as possible.
karthik 4567

May 12, 2018

thanjavur bus conductor all very wrost behaviour

madurai to melur bus edugaila than eranuma appadi ethum goverment la rule pottu irugangalla ill courtla rule pottu irugangala eppa patthalum conductor proplam pannide irugaru madurai to tanjavur conductor all very very worst behaviour udambu sarilaina guda etha matranga enga pannatha sappdu engalaye ethiruthu peasuringa
KarunaBharathi

May 4, 2018

Buses are not taking at proper time

As I am travelling from Thiruvallur to Chengulpattu daily, but buses are not taking at the proper time. As they take according to the driver and conductor timing, Today was very worst condition happened, the morning bus 7.30, 7.45 and 8.00 Clock buses were didn't come, they started the bus at 8.10, which was very difficult for us to reach the office. These condition happens weekly once, As we ask the transport officer at the bus stop he replying very coolly like bus didn't came,
So kindly take the proper actions for this, as public was suffering a lot.

Then the bus count for this root is less as many people travelling so kindly increase the bus counts.

Ar Un

May 3, 2018

Unconditional bus

Currently I m in travel from Tiruvannamalai to Adyar bus number is TN 25 N 0240, bus tyre got punctured before it reaches to Gingee. When they reached to Gingee they checked in the depot but the repaired tyre was not replaced and they have not changed the bus also. Currently the bus driver operating the bus slowly and the noice coming from tyre. We are almost 30+ passengers onboarded into this bus ah are all life’s in danger. We have commitments and have to reach the place on time this deadly traveling experience is too horrible. Can’t change the bus, as per the update from Gingee depot since it is from different depot. We request someone take necessary action and try to avoid near feature.

Arun

Bus number: TN 25 N 0240

Departure time and place: 9:30 AM , 03 May 2018, Tiruvannamalai bus stand

May 2, 2018

MINI BUS NOT YET COME

Respected Sir/Madam,
In our Route Choolaimedu to Mahalingapuram Mini Bus (No S32) Past 2 years were running properly. But Now a days the Past 6 months the mini bus were not running in our route. So lot of peoples like school students, office going people and college students were trouble. So take action immediatley, and get good remedies to our area.
yalin

Feb 18, 2018

Complaint against driver and conductor

Both the conductor and the driver favors their known passengers by scolding and irritating the other individual passenger in front of all others and asking them to leave their seats for their beloved passengers in the half way while travelling. Since point to point buses never stops in between stages but the bus no. TN 38 3211 stops in between stages for their known passengers and asked the one who travels from the first stage to leave his seat for their known customer and makes others to stand for more than three hours in order to favor their beloved passengers. This was happened on 17th Feb 2018 at 1:10 pm.
Kiruthika karunanithi

Jan 20, 2018

Driver and conductor attrocity

The conductor could not be properly answer the question from passengers. It is point to point bus but the driver drive the bus at dead slow in the highway road . Atleast Normal speed could not maintained by him. Bus no : TN 45 N 3555 . Time : 10.20am starts at trichy bustand till he driving now the time is 1:20 .
Anisha judi

Dec 10, 2017

Conductors are not accepting10rs coin

The conductors in this area (mudukulathur) don't accept 10 rupee coin . They say that 10 rupee coin are not valid .i don't know in which century they live .they shout at people having that coin .i don't know then why government circulate this coins around the country . Even the rural people doesn't not have enough knowledge about it . please make some awareness among the people and the conductors.
surya m

Nov 23, 2017

compalint to TAMILNADU transport CORPRATION

Condractor and driver complaint time is : 22:47 bus no:79, bus no: TN 21 1147 TAMBRAM TO KANCHIPURAM contractor rood behavior using bad words plz kinly punish this staffs I Dont know that ataff name

compalint to TAMILNADU transport CORPRATION compalint to TAMILNADU transport CORPRATION

SUDARSHAN1222

Oct 30, 2017

excess fare in private buses

Sir, I am a frequent bus user in the route Athipalayam pirivu to Gandhipuram(Coimbatore city). In normal buses the ticket fare is Rs 4/- and in delux buses it is Rs 9/-. But in private buses (route no 57, 45) they issue only Rs5/- ticket. They do not issue Rs 3/- ticket as a minimum fare. On asking they threaten to push out of the bus. Sir, this is happening frequenty and the passengers are being looted by excess fare.

Thanking You
SaranyaDevaraj

Oct 29, 2017

Driver and conductor misbehaving and threatening

Sir/ma'am

Myself Saranya Devaraj, I was traveling tirupur to Karumathampatti on 26/10/2017 morning in the bus TN 39 N 0091.
Before boarding into this bus I and my grandmother was pushed out of 3 buses which are travelling to Coimbatore but they said they won't stop in Karumathampatti though we have stop its peak time we won't stop their also they said we directly go in flyover not even via bus stop. And finally this bus conductor and driver both said the same and insulted my grandmother they doesn't even consider her as a senior citizen and I said you can't say like this we have stopping in Karumathampatti and all and finally he was like go stand away we won't let you go inside the bus until the Coimbatore passengers get in, I said you can't say like this and he said we won't let you in. Then I searched for higher officials to file a compliment but as the time is 8Am there is no one in the office but the one who is sweeper he said they won't stop you can't go. Then I called my aunty who is working as superior in TNSETC office i gave the phone to conductor after speaking to her they asked me to go in. I saw they name batch and I said I will give compliments on them for misbehaving on hearing that. Driver put very bad words on me before the public and threatened me very badly before all the passengers in the bus and made my grandmother to cry.

Please take action on those bus driver and conductor, also none of the bus are stopping in the Karumathampatti bus stop in the time between 7 to 9.30.please consider this too.

Bus No:TN 39 N 0091
Timing :8.10 from tirupur

Your's faithfully,
Saranya
SaranyaDevaraj

Oct 29, 2017

Driver and conductor misbehaving and threatening

Sir/ma'am

Before boarding into this bus I and my grandmother was pushed out of 3 buses which are travelling to Coimbatore but they said they won't stop in Karumathampatti though we have stop its peak time we won't stop their also they said we directly go in flyover not even via bus stop. And finally this bus conductor and driver both said the same and insulted my grandmother they doesn't even consider her as a senior citizen and I said you can't say like this we have stopping in Karumathampatti and all and finally he was like go stand away we won't let you go inside the bus until the Coimbatore passengers get in, I said you can't say like this and he said we won't let you in. Then I searched for higher officials to file a compliment but as the time is 8Am there is no one in the office but the one who is sweeper he said they won't stop you can't go. Then I called my aunty who is superior in TNSETC i gave the phone to conductor after speaking to her they asked me to go in. I saw they name batch and I said I will give compliments on them for misbehaving on hearing that. Driver put very bad words on me before the public and threatened me very badly before all the passengers in the bus and made my grandmother to cry.

Bus No:TN 39 N 0091
Timing :8.10 from tirupur

Your's faithfully,
Saranya
antonyrajesh

Oct 24, 2017

Bus not stopping on the bus stop

Today 11:30 AM , 123 express bus going to trichy is not stopping at the union office bus stop though 6 people trying to stop the bus. I can see private buses are stopping in the bus stop properly. Please take this complaint and take necessary action which should give public the opinion that public service is for public and not for the driver's wish
vanisubbu

Pallavan House,
Chennai-600 002.
Sub:Conplaint on Mini Bus conductor
Respected Managing Director,
நன் இன்று 27/09/2017 அன்று நுங்கம்பாக்கம் ரயில்நிலையத்தில் இருந்து சாஸ்திரி பவன் வரை செல்வதற்காக லயோலா கல்லூரிக்கு எதிரியை உள்ள பேருந்து நிறுத்தத்தில் காத்துக்கொண்டிருந்தேன் அப்பொழுது அங்கு ஒரு government மினி பஸ் ஒன்று முன்னதாகவே ஓட்டுநர்.நடத்துனர் இல்லாமல் ஒரு சில பயணிகளுடன் நின்று கொண்டிருந்தது,ஒருவேளை கால தாமதமாக அந்த பேருந்து கிளம்பும் என நினைத்து ஷேர் ஆட்டோவுக்காக காத்திருந்தேன்,அப்பொழுது அந்த பேருந்து நடத்துனர் வண்டி சீக்கிரம் கிளம்பி விடும் ஏறிக்கொள்ளுங்கள் என்று சொன்னார்,நானும் ஏறி விட்டேன் சுமார் 15 நிமிடங்களாக வண்டி கிளம்பவேயில்லை,ஒவ்வொருவராக வண்டியில் ஏற்றி கொண்டிருந்தனர்,கையில் டிக்கெட்டையும் கொடுத்து விட்டார்.அலுவலகத்திற்கு அவசரமாக கிளம்ப வேண்டிய காரணத்தால் ,ஒரு முறை நடத்துனரிடம் எப்போ பஸ் கிளம்பும் என்று தான் கேட்டேன் அதற்க்குள் அவர் என் கையில் இருந்த டிக்கெட்டை என்னிடமிருந்து பிடுங்கி கொண்டு,நீ ஆட்டோ பிடிச்சு போ என்று மிகவும் கீழ்த்தரமாக நடந்து கொண்டார்,ஒரு சக பயணி நடத்துனரிடம் பேருந்தின் புறப்படும் நேரம் குறித்து கேட்டதில் என்ன தவறு இருக்கிறது,நான் அவரிடம் இப்படி நடந்து கொண்டது முறையாகுமா?உங்களோட பெயர் என்ன என்று கேட்டதற்க்கு அதெல்லாம் சொல்லமுடியாது நீ இறங்கி போ என்று சொல்லிவிட்டார்.பயணிகளுடன் கனிவாக நடந்து கொள்ளுமாறும்,பொறுப்பாக பதிலளிக்குமாறும் கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறோம்,இத்தகைய செயலால் அலுவலகத்திற்கும் தாமதமாகி ,மனதளவில் பாதிக்கப்பட்டது தான் முடிவாக கிடைத்தது எனக்கு.அரசு அலுவலர் என்ற பொறுப்பற்று இருக்கும் இது போன்ற அலுவலர்களை கண்டிக்குமாறு தாழ்மையுடன் கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறேன்,
Ramesh Chandran26

Sep 25, 2017

Conductor Mis behaviour

TN 01 N8391 ANI 2366- 519 T-nagar Morning at 8.30 via PTC.

There is no much crowd in bus , But conductor is not ready to come front side to give the ticktet. We have passed money to collect the ticket from conductor but he didnt give proper change to the persons,. Due to which i missed my 4 rupees some one missed 2 rupees. He asked for remaining balance , but conductor replied very rudely , that get the remaining balance from the person who you gave the amount.

Kindly give some common number which can be accessed by all to raise the complaint regarding the same.

Ramesh
Gopi supreme

Sep 17, 2017

conductor misbehaving

Bus. No. 1327 (tiruvannamalai. To chennai)
Date:17/09/17.
Bus timing: 2:20 pm
The bus conductor unwantedly ordered me to get out from the bus. .he used unwanted words on me. In addition to. He shamed me in front of the crowd.
Infant reshmi

Sep 6, 2017

Behaviour of conductor

119 velacheri bus....actually the bus has full of passengers...the number of passengers more than the
Capacity of bus...more number of passengers were in stairs...he is in back side of bus and collect the ticket.he already knew that there is no space for wlaking through the passgeres...suddenly he pused all the passengers and came to front side again he pushed all the passengers those who are in front side to back side..it was horrible behaviour.one girl was asked like there is no place for moving.so please dont rushup..he suddenly scolded like 'ne irunthalum ipdi tha nagara soliruppa nu'.he scolded like uneducated conductor...she told politely manner..he doesnt respect her...suddenly pushed that girl towards bckside and behaved like animal..it was irritated. ...what a conductor he is???too worst...suddenly she shouted like 'loosa'...because she wanted to get down next stop..thats why she was there..then he answered like 'ama loosu tha vanthu tight pannu'..those words are too worst.actually they want some awreness about good manner and customer service from tamilnadu government.....so please if you give respect to the passengers definitely they will give same respect to uh..so please consider this compaliant..conductor behaviour was too irritating....
Sabarishchsm

Aug 24, 2017

No frequents bus operated

The sucess of ruling is depends upon how you acted on emergency time and at the time where the people crowd increases. But our state where behinds I didn't know but we proudly saying that we are best and we the pioneer for all state. We failed most of the time satisfying the passenger during holiday time . I am with few more people plan to go to native for three days leave. But we all facing big shock on Koyambedu there are already more people waiting for more than two hours. So some few people like me walk along side the road where bus enter into the bus stand. Almost we go to the entrance and finally got bus after two hours of struggle.For 1000 people two or three buses for three hours.
Some got bus and some other still waiting for bus but time is already getting late 12.00am still so many old people's, families with kids and some women and girls. They are still in busstand waiting for bus and don't sure about when they are going to get bus. Here there are two type of person one got bus and other don't got bus . The one who got bus think they are talented and got bus but the fact is both are fooled by government paying GST and CGST whats the use of paying all taxes nothing is improved on people's side. If the government didn't have enough bus to operate and drivers to operate pls take some action to buy and hire drivers. And in some festival time and long holiday time please plan before to make passenger travel ease one . They are still believe the government which will do something don't make it false. I don't know wether this post take any immense changr or not if it is read by some officials who has some power to change something please make some changes to people convience.
Madhavankr

Aug 11, 2017

Irresponsibility and harsh behavior of conductor

On 11/08/2017 exactly by morning 9.20AM i get the bus from ahndalkuppam... The bus number is PMJ92 TN 01AN 1478. I don't know conductor name he weared senior conductor dress. I sit at the front side of the bus I'm waiting for him long time and shouted need to get ticket please come front side... But he is not ready to come front and saying irresponsible answers. And scolding me like something old man , mobile addict that's like words he used to scold me... Bus reached anakaputhur yet not he came to collect the money.. if th bus is fully crowded means as a public we can accept conductor can't able to come front side so we could pass the money and get the tickets. No one is standing in the bus conducting can't able to come and give the tickets means what we can say... Tamilnadu transport corporation doing a well job these like irresponsible workers make the good name spoil. So please make action on it.. thanks
Mohamed Faisal

Aug 5, 2017

Buses not shop in rajaghiri bus stand

dear sir,

i am stay in rajaghiri ,papanasam. this route thanjauvr to kumbakonam . my village more than 5 lakhs people . i have any thing i go for kumbakonam. but all govt buses conductor told me no shop in rajaghiri.so kindly please take action immediately.

by faisal
rajahiri
MOHAMMED NAVAS

Aug 4, 2017

Smoking in the bus during journey

I am Mohammed Navas from vaiyampatty when i am travelling from Vaiyampatty to Manapparai the bus number bearing TN -57 N-2300 dated 05/08/2017 ,conductor was smoking in the bus backside at footsteps and smoke fumes is comes in to contact with passengers, for the past 1 months ago dated 15/07/2017 the same bus with same conductor uses smoke and i stand voluntarily to stop the bus for such incident and he throws out(scissors)and journey begins kindly take the necessary steps otherwise you department may face serious troubles in the forthcoming days

Subsidized LPG Gas - Use of subsidized LPG in Sweet shop
    Dear Sir, I want to bring your kind attention towards...
    UPSC - Could not complete ESE Application due to server...
    I was filling out my application for ESE unfortunately...
    Eureka Forbes - Servicing of water purifier
    I have a Eureka Forbes water purifier and have done an AMC...
    EMU TRAIN SERVICE - EMU service canceled
    Hello, EMU service has been canceled for 6 up and down...
    GVK EMRI ASSAM - NOT PAYMENT OF GRATUITY
    I was an emt of gvk emri from the launching of 108 service...
    INDIAN POST - Not proper tracking & service delay
    Hi I have parcel to be deliver on 9-oct-2018, It came on...
    kotak securities - FUND TRF TO KSEC
    I just received message of 10000 debited money from kotak...
    Tata Cliq - Delivery fraud
    I have raised a complaint on 15th October 2018 with...
    harayana roadways - Refund of ticket amount
    I booked the ticket from Hamirpur to Delhi on 21/10/2018...
    KSEC - Fund trnf
    Team hw cm money has transfered to KSEC account with out...