TANISHQ

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about TANISHQ

Sujita majumdar

Oct 17, 2020

Payment deducted but not received refund after 10 days

On 9th October I made payment of RS 5000 on golden harvest site by tanishq My money was debited from my bank account but I did not receive any con formation from tanishqI rang up their customer care number and she told me that I have to make the payment again as they have not received the payment so I paid again and rec'd confirmation of payment for the second payment but have still not received the refund of RS 5000 deducted.The customer care is useless and asks me to wait for 10 more days and they have escallatedthe case.When I n all cases money deducted wrongly comes back within a week why should tanishq require 18 days?
Ambica Mehrotra

Nov 5, 2019

Refusing to give cash in lieu of jewellery

I called Tanishq at C G road ahmedabad . I want to sell gold other than Tanishq. But they refused to pay cash for that.
This is not correct
I am being the customer for more than 10years

Disappointed

Ambica Mehrotra

Aug 6, 2011

Diamond fell from a bracelet

August 6, 2011
Ref: Loyalty ID ############ of TANISHQ

I had purchased 18KT Diamond Bracelet vide bill no BRD CM 3913 dated 10-10-2010. This Bracelet was an invaluable piece of jewellery not only because it was purchased from Tanishq but also as it was a birthday gift from my husband. It was the most lovable jewellery that I possessed and therefore it taken care of always.

It is a matter of immense shame to contact your esteem Company for a complaint. Just after 8 months of purchase of this bracelet and barely worn for about 8 to 10 times, I had to approach the Vadodara Showroom from where I have purchased this bracelet for REPAIRING . One of the diamond had fallen. It was so difficult for me to digest the fact that the making of TANISHQ, THE TANISHQ can so be such that a diamond can easily fall. I was lucky enough that I found the diamond. Tanishq was good enough to fix the diamond without taking any labour charges. But the showroom informed me that in case the diamond was not found I had to bear the cost of diamond replacement. They were also good enough to send the bracelet to their workshop to check that all the other diamonds were properly fixed.

Now just after another one and a half two months another diamond has fallen. And this time I am not lucky enough to find the diamond. Baring the additional cost is pinching and more annoying is that such defect is present in such a big brand name. I could have expected this from a local jeweler but such a defect from TANISHQ was unbelievable. But I am to believe because I have experienced this and not just once but twice.