Tata Consultancy Services Employee Medical Insurance

Consumer complaints and reviews about Tata Consultancy Services Employee Medical Insurance

Jagrutijadhav

Dec 1, 2022

Removal of beneficiary

I want to remove my father and mother from the beneficiary list. However, I am unable to do it and huge sums of money are getting deducted from my salary. Please help me with the process.

Jagruti Jadhav,
Emp Id:2153723

Aug 30, 2022

Need to remove beneficiary

Myself Pavithra, i need to remove my parents name from the beneficiary. could you please help me out?

EMP id: 2338587
Mobile: 8220436252
Subashini Sivasankaran

Nov 24, 2021

Maternity claim

Dear team
I have raised claim regarding my maternity expenses. I have submitted claim for 145000 and approved amount is only 30000. Regarding this issue I have contacted medi assist team and they have mentioned as the hospital which I have admitted is GIPSA (BMRC limited, West Bengal), whereas I have admitted to hospital called BM hospital (Best Multi-speciality hospital, Nanganallur Chennai). Because of this misunderstanding a person from medi assist team had contacted me and gathered hospital information as well. After long conversation with medi assist team they have mentioned in the last mail trail like we are forwarded the issue to concern team and they are working on it we will update you shortly. But after that I haven't received any update from medi assist team. And when I contacted the medi assist helpdesk support team they are telling like I have selected deluxe room instead of selecting Twin sharing AC room. Before I got admitted to the hospital I had contacted the same te for claim procedure because I was never know the details, they have just told me after got discharged from hospital you can go to ultimatix portal and upload the necessary documents and you will be provided with the claim amount. And they had never mentioned regarding the room procedure. And also opting twin sharing AC room will cost me more than 145000 which is not fitted for my financial status. So that I have chosen the deluxe room. Now the medi assist team is not taking responsibility for the same. The issue has been escalated to [email protected] as well. Till now not getting the clear information from the team. I want to know the procedure to claim my maternity expenses.
Aakarsh123

Mob no-9373402947
akshata M Kulkarni

Dec 25, 2019

health insurance of parents

I want to add my parents names in the health insurance policy.But it showing like portal is closed for 2019/20. How can I add my parents names in the health insurance policy. Guide me.
akshata M Kulkarni

Dec 25, 2019

health insurance of parents

I want to add my parents names in the health insurance policy. But its showing like portal is closed for 2019/20. How can I add my parents names in the health insurance. Guide me
PulkitAgarwal

May 18, 2019

Not able to re enroll my beneficiary

I have removed my parents from health insurance by mistake and when I am trying to re enroll them via Ultimatix ,I am not able to do so.

Please suggest me how can I re enroll them.

Thanks!
Ushankar1982

Apr 13, 2019

To re-enroll a beneficiary

Dear Mediassist,
My mother's name from beneficiary list got deleted by mistake from Ultimatix (TCS system).

We see that the selected beneficiary was deleted on 19-April-18 with reason " (Coverage not required in Future)" and since there is a break in coverage,

It would be so helpful if you could assist me on this.

Umasankar Shanmugam
Employee Id - 1345950
vinuutha

Apr 19, 2018

Claim got rejected

I have submitted the maternity claim in Medibuddy.The original bills are submitted at base branch and soft copies of the bill are uploaded in Medibuddy.While am trcking the claim,it alays shows the claim rejected status.I have contacted the Medibuddy cus care people but i didnt get proper response.All the time,call is in wait status.They were asking for the original bill.

The bills which i got from hospital,i have submitted.They expect some other format.The hospital where i went for delivery is in Tamilnadu and currently am in Pune.I tried to contact the hospital over phone.They are also not responding.

Finally i didnt track anything and i didnt recieve the claim amount also.If i call medi Buddy person,they were not responding properly.They said that they have raised a complaint,within 24 hrs i will get call for assistance.But nobody called me

I have submitted all the original bills but still my claim got rejected without any reason.I felt very bad for this.

Vinuutha

Vishnupriya Ravichandran

Feb 12, 2018

To re-add a beneficiary

Dear Mediassist,
My mother's name from beneficiary list got deleted by mistake. I want to re-add my mother's name now. But I am getting the below message when trying to re add her name.

"Insurance is to cover risk and subject to continuity of coverage. Once there is a break in coverage, the policy/coverage is ceased permanently. We see that the selected beneficiary was deleted on 30-JAN-15 with reason " (Coverage not required in Future)" and since there is a break in coverage, details for the mentioned beneficiary has been ceased and hence cannot be enrolled."

It would be so helpful if you could assist me on this.

Vishnupriya Ravichandran
Employee Id - 843911
Email Id - [email protected]
Dimple Asha

Aug 2, 2017

Deleting the Benificiary

I'm Dimple Asha G R , by mistake I added my father as beneficiary hence I'm getting deduction in salary, I am trying to remove my father's name from TCS Ultimatix but not able to delete it,

Kindly let me know when i can be able to remove.

Emp:1006542

Dimple Asha
Jayasudh

May 29, 2017

not able to add spouse details

My marriage date is on 11th July 2016. I didn't add my spouse details within the 90 days window. So I tried it on 1 st week of April FY. But I got the message like please try it on HIS permitted window and is effective from 1st April of next FY. since I was hospitalised for delivery I was not able to check this on the remaining days of April. still I'm getting the same pop-up .

Please help me on this. You can also reach me on 9500292809.
Jayasudh

May 29, 2017

not able to add spouse details

My marriage date is on 11th July 2016. I didn't add my spouse details within the 90 days window. So I tried it on 1 st week of April FY. But I got the message like please try it on permitted his window and it is effective from 1st April of next FY.... since I was hospitalised for delivery I was not able to check this on the remaining days of April. still I'm getting the same pop-up .

Please help me on this. You can also reach me on 9500292809.
Tamilkumaran

Apr 19, 2017

Problem in add spouse urgent

Hi I am tamilkumaran(928695) .I missed to enroll my wife in HIS. any possible way now to add her???. Need some urgent assitance.. My joining date in tcs 07/01/2015..My marriage date is 10/12/2014..
Divya.Sathish

Apr 18, 2017

Rename my child name.

I'm Divya Bharathi from Tcs Chennai, I updated my child's name wrongly I want to correct it but there is no link available it's showing write to corporate. [email protected], so please help me to correct my child's name immediately my contact no is 9092046897. I want to apply mediclaim for my child so please help me to change my daughters name immediately. My daughter is 3 month old baby so there is no document in her name.

Name: Divya Bharathi
Emp No: 1082571
Tata consultancy services.
You can also reach me at 8056294370
Anusha Mandalapu

Apr 7, 2017

Claim D2403170969554F002 denied with reason wellness checkup is not covered.

I have submitted my claim with all required documents on 24th March.

But with no valid reason my claim is rejected. Though there is a valid prescription along with all the test reports, it is rejected with reason wellness checkup is not covered under HIS.But it was not a wellness checkup and tests are taken as a part of treatment.

I tried to contact his through below numbers and mail IDs in the contact metrics.
09392437756 / 040-67894444 and [email protected] is of no response from them and the people are not even cooperative.

This is why many people don't add beneficiaries and fed up with all nonsense they talk about while processing the claim.
I don't know how cum somebody treat you without diagnosis if you have a health problem.

In a big Organization like TCS, there is no proper contact metrics which works properly. Feeling very bad about this.

Anusha Mandalapu
+91-9441525729.
deepakinc

Apr 5, 2017

Mother name to be removed

I'm Deepak Raj , by mistake I added my mother as beneficiary hence I'm getting deduction in salary, I removed mother's name from TCS Ultimatix but it is still reflecting in Medi assist site and I'm getting salary deduction,

Request you to please remove at the earliest.

Emp:1307024

Deepak Raj
Roobhavathi

Mar 24, 2017

To change the date of birth of child

Hi please help me to change the date of birth of my child which has been wrongly entered as 17.3.2017 instead of 17.3.2017

S. Roobhavathi (860999)
Tata Consultancy Services
Mob Number : 97106 60652
pushpalatad

Nov 29, 2016

HIS 1105303

I have applied 2 claims.See the first claimI have submitted on Aug 5th.After three months your team is saying as they need some additional Documents for reference.

The second claim was raised on Sep 25th,still no action was taken for this. Can you please explain why there is no action taken for this.

You can reach me out at 9821633959
Debesh Mukherjee

Jun 21, 2016

Claim No 92409537, having incorrect Bank Account IFSC code

Hi Corporate HIS Team,

This is Debesh Mukherjee (TCS Employee Id - 342421). I have submitted a Hospitalization Claim with the following details.
The claim is already approved.

Claim No - 92409537
Claim Tracking No - H29051603342421F003

But the IFSC code associated to the claim IFSC code - ICIC0000310 is incorrect. Please find the correct IFSC code for the account number mentioned in the claim is ICIC0000165.

I have already shared a mail with [email protected] as of 20/06/2016 date.

Please make the necessary changes while crediting the claim (claim is already approved) amount to the account.
You can also directly credit to the associated Salary account associated to me i.e. Debesh Mukherjee (TCS Employee Id - 342421).

Please help me out team.

Debesh Mukherjee
Jeeva Murugesan

May 9, 2016

Coudn't able to delete Beneficary

I want to remove beneficiary from my medi assist.Link is not avalilable to delete the beneficary. Could you help on this?

Name:Jeeva
Company : TCS
Employee id : 494360
Beneficary name : Murugesan
Hardik2494

Apr 6, 2016

unable to add family member in HIS policy

In ultimatix I am unable to add my parents in HIS policy cause of some financial year closing issue. so how to add my parents in that?
anil0480

Apr 5, 2016

How to delete beneficiary details

I do not want to renewal my parents HIS policy. So, how can I delete their names?