tata docomo

Consumer complaints and reviews about tata docomo

Dec 13, 2010

auto activation of services

dear,

madam, sir

my mobile number is 9032304528 my brother puk number forgeted sim is rejected showing wt i can do...

Oct 21, 2010

GPRS

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Oct 11, 2010

worst network

Dear kedarnirhali,

Oct 10, 2010

worst network

They say they are leader in 3G services. I agree with you. They have very poor services in Himachal Pradesh too and worst GPRS services. I will not recommend anyone to take this connection. They are spoiling the name of Ratan Tata who knows for delivering quality services.

Anurag Srivastava, Baddi

Sep 13, 2010

Unauthorized charge deduction

Dear Senthil,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Aug 30, 2010

Service disconnected

This is ABDULLAH M R ANSARI here, 9029005403 my docomo card is not working from purchessing date, my all call not working like in coming outgoing please check and clear the problem.

Jul 26, 2010

unable to access internet

Hi Avinash Rade,

Please provide us your Tata DOCOMO number so that we can resolve your problem ASAP.. Or go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Jan 5, 2013

unwanted deduction from my balance

This is fourth time, that TATA DOCOMO a mobile service provider, has deducted money from balance for TOM service, which i had never subscribed, earlier also, i had complaints to the customer care of said company. they had pay back my balance, but again they had activated the same service after two days on my mobile and again they deducted money for the same service., This is so irritating as well as time consuming. for every time they activate the service and i had to call on customer care and asked for my deducted money. it is my request to you that, ordered the TATA DOCOMO to shut down this direct activation service and returned my as well as other customers money which they had deducted from our balance, without asking us.
Thanking You
Kiran Sonawane
mobile 9028944244
address == Kiran Sonawane, Kalimata Mandir, Kurla Camp, Ulhasnagar 431005
prasadktnn

Dec 26, 2012

prepaid recharge

i've recharged with my mobile 7208477341(tatadocomo)with 250rs. the recharge was successful and iget 250 talktime and free data also.
but today 26th dec 70Rs were deducted from my account for 1.5 GB data recharged. i already have free data and i didnot opted for auto renewel of data recharge. but the amount was deducted from my account.kilndly solve my prob.

Dec 24, 2012

unnecessary deduction of balance

My mobile number is 8097055643.My balance of Rs.9 had been deducted unnecessarily I have not activated anything from my side then also. So please kindly refund my said amount.
Varun Mishra

Dec 23, 2012

wrong recharge

My mobile number is 8097047540 . I had done special recharge of rupees 57 instead of getting benefit of tata-tata 1p/6s & other 1p/2s validity 60 days I got 47 talktime which I don't want & which is not there also. So kindly do that benfit of on-net tarrif voucher .

Dec 16, 2012

customer care blocked 121 & 198

my number is 8237322645 my customer service is blocked then how will I be able to get the information. This is not the first time u had done this 2 or 3 times please make sure that after this u don't make my customer care inactive.

Dec 6, 2012

Deducting money from my account by automaticaly adding value added services without my request

My mobile No. is 9029601555. I have taken services of Tata Docomo Company from last 3 years.

Company automatically added Value Added Services on 06.12.2012 and deducted Rs. 30/- from my account and sent messages as below
"Hi! You have successfully subscribed to MusstBuy on TATA at Rs30 for 30days from TD-56660

Sir i have not applied any type of request to Tata docomo company to give me such services but company is cheating me and deducted my money.

Kindly make justice with me.

Mukesh Patil
mob no: 9029601555
email id: [email protected]
sanjeev Ramdhyan mallah

Dec 5, 2012

3G unlimited plan

Dear service provider Tata docomo prepay I the user of your service mobile no. Is 8983501833 have a plan 3g unlimited at the cost of 250 rupees with full talktime but unfortunatly I have got only 1gb internet at 3g speed afterthat it converted in 2g speed.This is not the right way to handle your user.so please solve this issue in hurry so I get the maximam benifit of 3g network.yours sanjeev Ramdhyan Mallah.
dayal_1962

Dec 2, 2012

balance deduction

Mobile number :- 8976032890
From one month, there has been regular deduction from my balance...so please consider this complaint and return our proper amount and stop activating unwanted services.

Nov 29, 2012

unecessary deduction of balance

My mobile number is 8237322645 I have activated 34 rupees sms pack then also they are deducting it today they have deducted 2.50 & 4 days before they have deducted 1.50 so my 4 rupees had been deducted unnecessarily so please kindly look into the matter & refund my balance. When I m calling customer care that is also blocked Why the company is not taking action against such customer care executive. So please kindly refund my balance

Nov 26, 2012

Puk Code

I accidentally locked my sim and now it is asking PUK code.
My mobile number is 8983864949.
shantanoop

Nov 25, 2012

Deduction money from my mobile account

Deduction of money from my mobile no 8087263011 which is to be refuned at the earliest. We are getting an sms on our mobile from last 3 day at 12.30 hrs saying deduction against data using and Rs 1.50 is been deducted which we have not activated, so request it to refund the amount at the earliest.

Nov 17, 2012

unnecessary balance deuction

My number is 8237322645 My 4 rupess had been deducted unnecessarily I called customer & informed them she said to call after some time & when I called it was blocked I want my money back Please kindly look into the matter & do the needful.

Nov 8, 2012

Customer care

My name is Varun Mishra & my mobile no. is 8237322645 My customer care is inactive how will i get the information.Please kindly look into the matter

Oct 31, 2012

Alert of the day

My name is Ajay Unni. I have been getting alerts daily from the past 3 weeks from TA-NETWAP saying '' Your International Models alert of the day:
http://mobile18.in.com/intermodels/index.php?refid=intermodels''. This msg is irritating and at the same time i get a deduction in balance. I have called the customer care excecutive he says i have no subscriptions. So pls i am making this complaint as i have no other option other than discontinuing your service. Pls discontinue this irritating service as soon as possible. My docomo number is 8976833078.

Oct 25, 2012

Auotmatic Subscription of Services without my consent or activation

These people are actually cheats. Whenever I recharge by 125 or any other full talktime packs, they activate some service like Jobs or Jokes and are still doing it. I have called them several times and given the Customer Care executives an earful but nothing has changed.

I don't know why the Govt of India even gives licenses to such cheats.

Oct 19, 2012

lost my sim card please deactivate it

i have lost my SIM card so please deactivate it and lost my mobile with the sim card so please deactivate the sim my mobile no is 8655128348. waiting for your reply please do the needful urgent requirements... please.

Oct 9, 2012

Unavailability of OHZ Sim Card

I bought new Samsung Galaxy Y handset. Although I searched for almost 15 days for a OMH card in all tata indicom galaries across Kalyan, Dombivli, Thane, I got the same answer, "OMH card is not available."

The height is, though it was available in Mumbai, they were not ready to give since my connection is from Dombivli circle. I don't know why do they call their system online if they are not able to provide the service to a customer only because he/she is not from the same region.

If at all any Tata Indicom representative is going to follow-up this issue, please contact me on 9224878395. Also kindly dont ask me to email to anybody (since I have already did it quiet a lot times) or to visit any Tata Indicom Gallary, I am literally fed up of receiving negative reply.

No need to say about the customer care guys, since as usual they dont know anything, they will just tell you to be online, ask your personal information with hell lot of other questions for almost 10 minutes & then ask you to send a mail to some address. Endof the day your query remains unresolved & those Customer Care guys sucks another 10 minutes from your schedule.

Kindly provide me precise information about when & where can I get the OMH card...

Chetan Mhatre
User620984

Oct 4, 2012

Daily amount deduction from balance

I am a TATA Docomo customer having mobile no as 8796286474 registered in my mother's name Ansari Sadrunnisa.

Daily Rs.2 getting deducted from my available balance.When i called up Tata Docomo customer Care he told me that it we have some technical issue, kindly call after 1 hour. But when i call them after 1 hour then also they are saying we still have some technical issue call after some time.

Because of this unsupportive attitude of customer care i am getting frustrated & my mobile balance is getting deducted every day even though i have not activated any services.

I request u to please look in to this issue as the Customer Care of Tata Docomo is very abusive they don't listen to me plus they say that complaint wherever u want & they put the call on hold for long time without even taking permission to put on hold.

Because of such small balance deduction in the end Tata Docomo will only suffer a loss of many new customers as u know what Mouth Publicity will do if i kept informing all my friends & relatives who r interested in taking up Tata Docomo connection about such bad service i am receiving from Tata Docomo.

Kindly look into the issue asap.

Maqsood Alam.

TamilNadu schools - Not paying salary to teachers
    One of the matriculation school in koyambedu(Daniel Thomas...
    NITCO Logistics - non delivery of consignment
    A consignment was booked from Thea-Tex Healthcare, Vasai...
    complaint against private school - Regarding violation of government order by school
    I , Rajni Gahlot teaching in Meerut Public School Group...
    Videocon D2H - Account Activeat karne ke liye
    मेरा व्हिडिओकॉन d2h...
    Renault India - DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR,,
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    VK-CBSSBI - CBSSBI Money cutting
    I have don the transaction from my account. Money is...
    Dipika tredars - Branch manejar kekhilaf
    Mahoday mene dinank 30-03-2020 ko a/c 10793205148 me...
    Nandini Milk - Hoarding and misbehaving
    It is complaint about Nandini dairy which is at ..kannuru...
    DishTV - Payment not reflected
    Dear Arpitha, Hope you are doing good. We regret the...