tata docomo

Consumer complaints and reviews about tata docomo

prabaharan v

Mar 21, 2019

Money debited but transaction not sucessfull

I am Prabaharan.v / Coimbatore, Tamilnadu my account No 00000030469992601 state bank of India that my account no is debited Rs 166 for mobil recharge on 20.03.2019 ,immediately I rec msg that your txn is unsecsecussful and your amount will be credited in your account but still said amount not credited in my account.please check the matter and send back same amount in my account.

Vignesh venkat

Feb 24, 2018

Wrong recharge reversal

I have recharged to a wrong number of amount 25 on 24/02/2018. Please refund the amount or recharge it to my Number.

Wrong number: 7200167619

My number: 7200167615

Operator reference number: 100007725840766

My mail ID: [email protected]
Chsreddy

Jul 16, 2017

Incoming calls problem

I am not getting any incoming calls to my no. 9042619035 from past three days and couldn't able to connect the call with customer care executive. Please solve it.
Thanks&Regards
Sreenija reddy
petersankar

Mar 4, 2016

Unknow Call

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are getting every day call from 7200788429 the guy who was sms and speaking using bad words,even i try to speak,but he never redy to speak with me..please help me i'm realy worried a lot,please take immediate action and rescue me, so please take appropriate action on that number.. 7200788429
Archanag

Oct 15, 2015

Regarding to stop mcheck processing

My tata docomo number is 8237341028.
After every some minutes, on my mobile screen it is showing"mchek on tata - processing..." screen message. And it is disturbing me too much.
Please stop or how i stop this.
do need full ASAP.
thanks
Rahul Guptha R C

Jul 31, 2015

Internet not activated

My complaint
(all ready posted on 29/07/2015)
I am new customer of tata docomo Tamilnadu. The offer was 100 rupee for new sim and 1 GB internet 3 month and call cutter for 6 month. now its third month i did not get the third month internet bonus of remaining 350 MB. first two month i got the balance without any problem. I had called to the customer care for last many days. trying to convince me by saying it will activate within 24hr, 2hr and 3hr. last 7 days not been credited to my account. My phone number is 7418978516.

Feedback
30/07/2015 at 3:00pm I got call from Tata Docomo company. it said that my offer will be activate with in 24hrs. As per that thing to be happened today before 3:00pm. I am really disappointed on your service. I did not got any internet balance in to my account.
truth7

Mar 28, 2015

wrong deductions and deduction without permission

We aretrying to contact your team but they are not responding when we told them of the problem instead of helping us they again deducted rs 25 for a bill which we never requested. This issue is gettings erious and troublesosme Kindly understand we have less time and are busy people kindly find details in email regarding the wrong deduction of rs 325 this is becoming a menace and all of my friends also are facing these issues with docomo.
kindly resolve the matter or we may have to take legal action for deceiving and cheating customers and also troubling them for wrong deductions, and wantedly not resolving the problem and not responding to calls or emails. KINDLY FIND THE DETAILS OF THE PROBLEM IN AN EMAIL WITH SUBJECT "NEED URGENT ACTION FAILING WHICH WE MAY START LEGAL ACTION REG WRONG DEDUCTIONS"
Sid Mehta

Jan 12, 2015

NR INTERNET AND OTHER EXTRA CHARGES

I HAVE GIVEN SEVERAL COMPLAINTS STILL MY COMPLAINTS IS NOT RESOLVED AND MY OUTSTANDING BILL IS UPTO 11000/-. AND ALSO IN JANUARY'2015 MONTH BILL CHARGES OF NOVEMBER MONTH HAVE BEEN ADDED MY BILL WHICH SHOULD NOT CROSS NOT 4000/- FOR THE 3 MONTHS HAVE REACHED UPTO 11000/-. DESPITE OF SO MANY COMPAINTS THERE IS NO PROPER RESPONSE. NR- INTERNET SERVICES CHARGES 4500/- I WASN'T INFORMED ABOUT THAT NR-INTERNET CHARGES ARE EXTRA OTHER THAN INTERNET PACK. I HAD ACTIVATED NET PACK FOR RS.49 6GB BUT STILL I WAS CHARGED 4500/- SO I REQUEST YOU TO WAIVER BACK THAT AMOUNT AS I WASN'T INFORMED ABOUT THE NR-INTERNET. SO I REQUEST YOU TO WAIVER THAT OFF ALLOW ME TO PAY MY PENDING BILL AND RESUME MY SERVICES AND HAVE A GREEAT RELATIONSHIP AHEAD MY NUMBER : 9043031000
prakashthiru

Dec 9, 2014

service is automatically activated

The girls Zone is automatically activated on my number and Rs. 40 was taken for the activation.
nachimuthu

Jun 25, 2014

Change of Plan offers

I planned to migrate my mobile service from BSNL to Tata Docomo on 12th April 2014 and approached the Ramanathapuram outlet for the same . After a week of mistakes and delay played by the staff of that centre atlast My no got keyed in on 19th April and switched on 25th April 2014.
we were using the Mobiles with an idea as per the plan stated in the net i.e. My Family Plan , MIn 2 and Max 5 people with Pooled free usage Mts of 3000 and data 1GB and 1000 free SMS including 100% free among CUG for a monthly payment of Rs999.
But to the contrary we got the bill on 24th May stating Plan for the 3 No.s added till date Costs Monthly Rs849 with free features of 1500mts voice , 500MB data and 500sms with ofcourse 100% CUG .
we thought it may be due to insufficient no addition as it needs more and then we added one more in the family and went ahead using the same next month and the second bill came on 25th April only confirmed we have been given this plan only.
After this when we tried to check the plan in the net , we came to understand this plan has been removed totally from their site.
We got shocked then only with less hope of fight it out?? or any place to complaint it rather than the company.?
If there is any remedy and anybody has idea please revert for "[email protected]".
syedwahid

Mar 24, 2014

I said to deactivate my number but they did not deactivate

I just had a prepaid number and i converted in to postpaid and the bill was too high. So i said i dont need these business i will change the number to prepaid.They said you cant change till 4months and I waited till 3 months and the bill was too high and I said them to deactivate the number which I had and they said k I will but still they did not deactivate my number and I have got a notice from an advocate. I have not even talked from that SIM for 3months but even Iam having a bill of 1219.
Somasundaramnp

Jan 29, 2014

Unwanted Bill amount and connection problem

Respected Sir/Madam,

I'm Somasundaram P from Coimbatore. I'm using TataDocom Post paid service. I took post paid connection in the month of October which is 249 plan.

1. 1st month they have sent the bill amount of 182rs then from second month onwards they have gradually increase the bill amount.

2. 3rd month they sent 450rs bill amount without any call details and I didn't make calls for 450rs, I don't know why they have sent that much bill amount to me. And I have asked the reason for 450rs bill amount for that they said tax and service charges etc. ,

3.Then I decide to switch my post paid connection to prepaid connection for that I have enquired at Tatadocomo Store (Gandhipuram ) they said that I have to check with 121 customer service department.

4. Then I have called the concern department and made a request for post paid to prepaid connection and I have submitted my license proof on ( December 25th). They said that my issue will be cleared on or before ( January 6th Maximum) and they said I have pay the usage amount if I used the service within Jan 6 for that I said okay.

5. After I called to the customer care but no one is picking my call, it says customer care executive is busy busy....I had called almost 25 times to 121 to know the status of this issue.

6. Then I called them on January 18 and asked that why and when will be my issue get clear,for that ( Lady ) customer care executive accepted their mistake and apologize for that. Then they have taken as Complaint and gave the ( SR. no 397537277 ) and said for sure this issue will clear on Jan 21st but still the issue is not clear.

7. Again I went to TATADocomo store on (January 27th ) and check but they didn't give proper response and said I need to check with customer care. then again I called the customer care but they asked 1 more days to clear my issue. Already they have taken 1 month of time but they didn't do anything and sent the 1 month bill instead of sending usage amount bill within ( Jan 6)

8. I called to the customer care to know the status, they are saying that I need to check with the TataDocomo store ( Gandhipuram, Coimbatore ) and if I visit the TataDocomo store to resolve my issue then store executives are saying that I need to check with customer care, more than 5 times I went to TataDocomo store, but nothing is happened.

9.Every time they are saying different reason and finally they said my proof got rejected. I have submitted proof, which was submitted while getting the post paid connection.

10.Again they are asking me to submit another proof and request and now I need to cancel the services but they asking one month rent.

Please help me with this issue, I have waste my times.

Worst Service is provided from 121 customer care and TATADocomo.

Issue with the No : 8807002131.

Alternate contact no :8220880456

Somasundaram P
Sivasubramaniam A

Dec 17, 2013

Deactivation of cell no 8807609166

My Tata Docomo cell no 8807609166 was deactivated without any valid reason. I had balance amount more than Rs2oo. Today

I recharged for Rate Cutter also for Rs67. I can't expect a behaviour like this from a well established service provider Tata

Docomo. Take necessary steps to activate my SIM immediately. Otherwise I may be forced to go for legal action against the

service provider.
csneelam

Jul 21, 2013

sim card rejected

Sim card registration failed information is displayed on mo no. 8015211603 and service stopped without any information.Kindly restart service of said mo no.MY alternate mo no is 7845816979.Please treat as immediate.

Apr 27, 2013

New Sim card issuance

I have seen many people are raising complaints against Tata Docomo that their new SIM has been deactived within months of getting new connection.

This was happened to me too. I am raising 2 simple questions to Tata Docomo through their call center people, email, email to appallatte authority, but no one dares to respond to these 2 questions.

My questions are :

(1) Do they allowed to ACTIVATE a new SIM card without getting documents from the consumer?

(2) How can they deactivate a SIM card after 2 or 3 months of activation on the basis of non-receipt of SIM cards?

Any comments?

Mar 20, 2013

ACTIVATION FOR OUTGOING BARRED CALLS

HELLO
Iam using TATA DOCOMO sim(no: +91 8122162827 )any my outgoing calls are barred.I talked with customer reprensentative and went to docomo office in gandhipuram.They said that your outgoing service in shown activated in our system,but iam not able to make calls,so please do the needfull.
thank you.

Dec 29, 2012

no response for my mnp

I have posted a complaint in airtelpresence but still now no actions has been taken.Pls do take immediate action

Dec 29, 2012

no response for my mnp

Namaste Vaithika,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 29 Dec. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Rakesh Ranga
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

Dec 28, 2012

Dear Mr.Dubey

We would like to inform you that the Vas service has been successfully deactivated and also an amount of Rs. 30/- has been credited back to the account.

Thanks and Regards,

Dec 24, 2012

Dear Mr.Dubey,

Thanks and Regards,

Nov 19, 2012

Dear Customer

Nov 13, 2012

daily cutting of 1 or 2 rs or more

I want a refund of the amount that has been deducted from my number asap !

Nov 13, 2012

daily cutting of 1 or 2 rs or more

daily deduction of money may please be stopped and already cut amount May please be refunded.

Oct 9, 2012

UNWANTED CUTTING OF MONEY

This is to inform you that Rs. 30 has been credited back to the account.

Oct 8, 2012