Consumer complaints and reviews about TATA GROUP

maitili

Sep 15, 2019

Tatasky cheating with tatasky music pack

I never subscribed for any music pack ever. I wasn't even aware that something called Tatasky music exists. I am a single woman responsible for my aged parents and grandparents so I have a very busy life of man and woman. I recently checked my account to see why my bills are so high and discovered that I have a pack that is being charged from March without my knowledge - 2rs every day since March 2nd or 3rd.
I called and wrote to many in Tatasky only to feel more and more cheated. The sequence of lies are as follows:
1. I was told I asked for the pack thru an IVR
2. few days later I was told it was a MISSED call- how can you charge me for a pack if I miss your Call?
3. One day a person told me I've been charged only for March after that pack was disconnected he sent me a mail to this effect but of course it was a lie
4. The next day another guy calls me and says it was charged many months
5. Then a guy calls and says he will put 120 in my account if I want that's all take it or leave it offer
6. I write to nodalmanager who were the worst liars and very rude. They tried to confuse me with contradicting information every few minutes then finally wrote that everything is done as per process and so no refund will be given.
I am cheated of 328 or more for no fault of mine. O NEVER SUBSCRIBED WATCHED OR EVEN KNEW SUCH A PACK EXISTED.
THE LIES AND GAMES BEING PLAYEDHURT ME IMMENSELY.
Im a trainer by profession and have very high regards for integrity. Being cheated by Tata is a shocker. Please resolve my problem and rectify your process
You can't simply stick some plan to people without their knowledge and steak their money. I hope my problem will be resolved here. Else as I told your unscrupulous tatasky agenrs I will fight for justice.
maitili

Sep 15, 2019

Tatasky cheating with tatasky music pack

1. I was told I asked for the pack thru an IVR
4. The next day another guy calls me and says it was charged many months
THE LIES AND GAMES BEING PLAYEDHURT ME IMMENSELY.
You can't simply stick some plan to people without their knowledge and steak their money. I hope my problem will be resolved here. Else the fight for justice will have to continue.
@Sonali123

Aug 22, 2019

i have got a mail from [email protected] i dont know it is fake or not ..please help to find ..

The following are the details about the mail. Please give me the confirmation about this mail that is it fake or not.

Dear Candidates,
It is our good pleasure to inform you that your resume has been selected
online for our company’s Direct Recruitment's The company has selected 200 Candidates for Trainee Engineer Fresher& Experience You are selected according to your resume in which project you have work.
The company is recruiting the candidates for Jamshedpur, Pune, Sanand Dharwad, Lucknow, Ranjangaon four-wheeler manufacturing Plant.
We, one of the fast-growing companies in Manufacturing, are looking for committed individuals who want to Engineer their Dreams to Reality.
Complete training provided to all active Members

Required in Plant (1) Jamshedpur (Eastern India).

Plant (2) Pune (west).

Plant (3) Sanand (West).

Plant (4) Dharwad (Southwest).

Plant (5) Lucknow (North).

Plant (6) Pantnagar (North).

Plant (7) Ranjangaon.

Required departments:- We are looking candidates who have work as an
- Production - Maintenance - Quality, Assembly, Management ( HR, IT )

Qualifications- Fresher & Exp.
10+2 - 12500/-CTC
I.T.I - 14500/- CTC
Diploma - 16500/- CTC
B.tech - 18500/- CTC
Experience Salary- ( according to experience 20%-30% salary growth provide salary slip and exp certificates) + P.F. + E.S.I. + Bonus + Canteen +Incentive + 500 Attendance allowance.

Deduction:- Only First Month
Canteen, Cab Facility (Pick&Drop), Accommodation, Account opening, Safety shoes, uniform, etc.

Working hours- 8 hrs.
Over time- 4 hrs.

Document:-
The Photocopies of your all educational certificates. Technical certifications, if any Experience/relieving letters (only for Exp. Candidate) color passport-size photos. Photo id and address proof. Pan card copy and Bank A/C Detail (Salary A/c),

Duration:-
6 Month NEEM TRAINEE ( NTTF ) After Company Payroll According to Your performance
Shift Timing
3 shift running in plant ABC A shift time 6 AM to 3 PM, B 3 PM to 11:30 PM
C 11:30PM to 6:30AM

NOTE:- Pay for one-time registration form fee 200rs it's Compulsory

Apply at this link Registration form CLICK HERE

NOTE:- call any Technical Problem and More information (call Office Time 11 AM to 4 PM Sunday Off )
Contact Mr. R.K Mittal +91-6390275762

Hiring Process:-
First Registration Form Apply and Registration Fees Pay Then (7 to 15 Days Wait For Telephonic Interview )
First Round- Telephonic Interview
Second Round- Documentation & Confirmation
Third Round- Technical Round (15th day Trail & Training ) Selecting Department

NOTE:- If you have already filled the Registration Form with Fees, then you do not have to fill it the second time.
Warm Regards:-
Contact Mr. R.K.Mittal +91-6390275762
The mail I'd:- [email protected]
Website:- http://www.tatagroup.com/
Registration form Link:- https://goo.gl/LjKuJo
Chandra Sekhar Mitra

May 16, 2019

Medical Negligence, leading to loss of body part, long term consequences

Sir / Madam,

Please update me about the present status of my original Complaint dated 09/05/2019.

Dr Chandra Sekhar Mitra
EX-Head Consultant
TMH, Tata Steel
Rajeshchourasia

Oct 17, 2018

Direct appointment

Sir, me Rajesh chourasia 14, Durga Chowk talaiya Bhopal m.p 462001 niwasi hu mere email par massage aaya ki apar direct appointment Tata industries ke Bhopal areas me ho gaya hai or aap apne documents or 320+40rupaye deposit karwa de kya yah sahi hai ki Tata company me bhi deposit late hai ya fake hai or meri unse baat bhi hui unka Naam Vijay waghmare mobile number 09146482495 Mumbai g kripa bataye ki galat or sahi kya hai
capt.sandeshk

Sep 21, 2018

Hoax whatsapp message for Job on behalf Tata company

Good day,

I have been receiving messages from these 7060891186 & 8650554736, which is sending Appointment letter on behalf of your company . Kindly address the issue with police.
they are sending link to download letter and deposit money in paytm account.

www.804050728aks.blogpost.com

best regards
Sandesh
pravin belokar

Jan 17, 2018

Email about joining and interview

I got mail about interview in Tata group .This is safe or not.right or not.this people required 550 rupees

Sep 25, 2017

CARRIERS

Dear sir/madam,
i got an email for job interview and they demand registration fee.
i think it is fake mail because i never heard tata group demands any money for interview.
pleas check the details and if its possible reply on [email protected]
below is the mail details -

Tata Group <[email protected]>
9:34 AM (1 hour ago)

to

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for submitting your Resume/CV for your desirable post. We value your interest in joining our team of professionals in TATA GROUP.

I am delighted to inform you that after screening your Resume/CV, our selection committee is interested in interviewing you for the suitable position.
We are going to conduct interview on 29th October 2017 from 9AM to 6PM.

For complete your candidature Please fulfill the Form:-

Last Date to Register - 26th September 2017( Before 11:00 Pm)

Request for your consent on prefer date & location for attending interview. If you have any query please feel free to contact us.

NOTE: Don't wait for the last date, Only 39 seats are left to register.
(Ignore this message if you have already completed registration process.And, those who have registered, their call letter will dispatched before 1 week from the Date of Interview).

Best Regards,
TATA GROUP

TATA SERVICE Office Add. : - Bombay House, Mody Street Mumbai 400 001 Mahārāshtra, India
elesh

May 19, 2017

FACK INTERVIEW

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED EMAIL FOR ASST.ENGINEER FROM MR.ANIL SHARMA EMAIL ID IS [email protected] SO PLZ REPLY ME FOR THIS INTERVIEW IS RIGHT OR FACK SEND ME MUMBAI ADRESS SO PLZ HELP ME U HAVE NOT SAID MONEY DEPOSIT ONLY FOR INTERVIEW CALL LETTER SO PLZ HELP ME

Feb 10, 2017

Dear Sudir,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern, we understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers.

We apologize for the difficulty you have faced and we want to reach out to you. Could you please share your contact number & email id, so that our team can contact you.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on 1800-266-0123.

Sudhir Arora

Feb 8, 2017

Poor product and service from Titan

Please find below my email exchange with the Titan staff in Bandra, Mumbai:-

Dear Mosin,

I am writing in my formal complain to you regarding my Tommy Hilfiger watch, for which you and I have spoken over the phone.

I am very unhappy with your company's product and service and need proper attention to my issue.

To refresh the discussion, I must mention that I had purchased a Tommy Hilger watch for approximately Rs8000. Within the first couple of months the watch used to give me an issue- It used to slow down by 2-3 days until it stopped working altogether. I gave it your store and I was told it is not a battery issue, but something wrong with the part. I had to leave my watch and I was assured it has been fixed when I collected after a few days. Again after some usage, I incurred the same problem that the watch stopped working. On this second visit, I was told by your staff that the problem is with the battery and you replaced the battery and also charged me for the same. The saga did not end there. The issue repeated itself again and on this third visit, your team asked me to leave the watch for some faulty part. I was told that it will take 3-4 weeks to fix. It has been more than 3 months and no one from your store has even bothered to call me once. Upon enquiring now, you have confirmed to me that this model is outdated and you offered me vouchers for approximately half my purchase value!

Please note that I am furious about this. I feel absolutely cheated. This is not to be expected from Titan! Your product and service has been extremely poor.
I demand full refund of my original purchase price in the form of vouchers- That is the least you guys can do settle for the inconvenience caused to me. I do not care if the watch is 2 years old. It was clearly a faulty and outdated model that was sold to me in the first place and you have caused me months of trouble about it.

Also, good watches last many years. Product Warranties and your company's terms are not to be used as a disguise to hide under, but to give best service to clients which you are not doing. If the same issue has persisted 3 times and you have kept my purchased product for more than 3 months without providing a resolution, you guys better own up to the poor quality and inconvenience as a special case and do your best to serve my interest.

I expect your company to not be so stingy to offer me half the value of my purchase price or replacement of mechanism from some other watch(which you told me today)!

Also please also note that I am a Personal Stylist by profession and I have been instrumental in asking many of my clients to purchase from your brands in the past. My clients are industrialists and celebrities who seek good products and service. After this experience, I will never be sending any of my clients to you for purchases to you. If you do not provide a resolution to my satisfaction, I would also be escalating the issue with Tommy Hilfiger on the way the service has been handled.

Sudhir Arora

Jan 20, 2017

Titan social care

Dear Nitin,

Thank you for confirming your contact number/email id.

Our goal is to always deliver an amazing overall customer experience.

Building raving fans and brand ambassadors out of all our customers is our mission. We know how important it is to solve your complaint at the earliest. Soon you might get a call/revert mail on your contact details; please check your mail box as well.

Let us know if we can help you further. In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on 1800-266-0123.

Jan 20, 2017

Titan social care

Dear NItin,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

We apologize for any difficulty you have faced and we are reaching out to you at your phone number & email address to make sure we resolve your complaint completely.

customers are happy.

In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on 1800-266-0123.

omparakash ahuja

Sep 17, 2016

Complaint regarding removal of advertising boards from ndpl electric poles.

D​ear Sir,
We are the residents welfare organisation of mukherjee nagar east.
we would like to bring it to your kind attention that every NDPL electric pole in mukherjee nagar and surrounding areas are overloaded with wooden advertisement boards ​for last 4 years.​ Banners​,​ posters are pasted on NDPL offices walls, transformers​ etc​. ​T​his is happening for last 4 years and has only increased​.​ In case of any short circuit if any advertising boards catches fire then huge damage can happen, both to people residing in mukherjee nagar and public property.

We have lodged various complaints to delhi government and cm office but no action has been taken by ndpl in this regard. The people who is advertising their business with this illegal means are repeating this for last 4 years but ndpl and delhi government is silently watching all these illegal activities.

Kindly visit the link mentioned below containing pictures which are self explanatory.

​Looking forward to the immediate removal of all the advertising boards and subsequent legal action against repeat offenders of law so that they will not put the advertising boards once it is removed from the electric poles and transformers.

Jun 19, 2016

TATASKY

I am writing this email to you with great anguish and disappointment. I have been using Tata sky (more than 4 years.
I had great confidence on TATA services but now I am feeling doubt on this. This is because, no action has been taken yet on my problem.
I been following up with the team every now & then & being charged-off for the service which are not up to the mark at all.
Secondly I am also the annual user fault instrument is causing problem in TV Connection as well, whereas I am paying close to Rs5000/- every year. I am not even having a good setup box to watch TV.
I have lodged much complaint for the same. It’s very difficult to watch the TV due to the instrument is faulty. It is malfunctioning. I have been informed it will be ok.. But it’s irony we are paying rent for this faulty instrument form last 3 years but still backend team comes repairs not replacing it & go.. Why should I be responsible of the same.
We have only this, he never dares to speak use another service like Airtel or DISH etc. What should I do? We are using TATA since beginning when there was no competitor but this time there are so many. They all put first customer satisfaction first. Is TATA also? Or not, OR you suggest I should move on & my trust is not worthy.
I don’t want to lose my trust on TATA and wanted to continue TATA services in future. It would be your great effort if you could look into it and get is resolved my problem early. Please don’t break my trust, let my trust to continue with TATA
CAN I, THEN, expect some action from your good offices to provide solution to my problems?

DETAILS: ATTACHED

sushilkr

Feb 11, 2015

TATA MOTORS LIMITED - DIRECT RECRUITMENT’S OFFER
| TATA MOTORS | 1
Dear Candidate, Ref: TATA MOTORS LIMITED - DIRECT RECRUITMENT’S OFFER. It is our good pleasure to inform you, that you are selected for one of our given requirements. You will be shift in your Residence Location after complete the 15 days probation period in Company. The Company has urgent openings for new plant. The Company required urgent staff for Administration, IT/Computer and Production Department as Executives and Managers. Freshers / 0-5 year of experience willing to join within immediate or after Completion of final face to face meeting with us. The Company Tata Motors Limited is India’s largest Automobiles company, with consolidated revenues of INR 1,32,834 Crores (USD 248.9 billion) in 2014-15. The company is recruiting the candidates for new plants in various Cities. Your interview will be held at the Company Corporate Office in Delhi on 16/02/2015. You will be pleased to know that the 165 candidates shortlist selected by 132 candidates will be giving appointment, meaning that your Application can progress to final stage. You will have to come to the Company corporate office in Delhi. Your offer letter with tickets will be sent to you by courier before date of interview. You have to come for face to face meeting with all required documents by Company HRD. Required Documents by Company 1) Photo-copies of qualification documents. 2) Photo-copies of experience certificates (if any) 3) Photo-copies of address proof 4) Two Passport size photographs. You have to deposit your interview security amount in favor of company Senior HR Manager for Rs. 4,500/- (Four Thousand Five Hundreds only) in STATE MERCANTILE BANK from your Home city branch in to Company Senior HR Manager‘s Account - ################ – Mr. Naresh Ji (HR). This is refundable interview security. Your Company Gate Pass with Air tickets or Train tickets will be send to your Home Address by courier after receiving the confirmation of interview security deposited in Bank. The Company will pay all the expenditure to you at the time of face-to-face meeting with you. Your Job profile, salary offer, Company Address and interview Schedule will be enclosed with Company Gate Pass. We wish you the best of luck for the subsequent and remaining stage. The Company offered best salary to the all selected candidates for various different posts - 5,00,000 To 45,00,000 (Annual) basic + benefits. The Company will also provide you Accommodation, Conveyance, Laptop and Credit in Salary Account up to Rs. 2,00,000/- against your advance salary.
| TATA MOTORS | 2
The company will reimburse you the expenses incurred by you for this meeting. As per our guidelines, you will be entitled to 1st class A.C. of Train Fare or J Class Airfare. The Company is providing you a two way ticket, accommodation and feeding during the period of the interview and aptitude test. One extra person is allowing with all candidates. To help us co-ordinate this meeting effectively, we request you to confirm to us your availability for this meeting either by email or on phone. The Last date of confirmation for security deposited in bank is 11/02/2015 before 2 PM. The earlier security deposit is made the earlier your position will be secured by the Company HRD. You have to give the information to the Company HR after deposited the Security amount in bank by email ID: [email protected] As per (Employment Guarantee Program 2014-15), the fresher candidate can Join Company directly without interview after submitted the Bond to Company HRD. Annexure – A1 - You have to send the following documents by Courier on the same day. 1) Scan copy of bank deposit slip. 2) Your latest Postal address. 3) Photo-copies of qualification documents and ID Proof. After received your documents by Courier, the Company will dispatch following documents to your home address by courier on urgent base.
1) Company Gate Pass.
2) Air / Train ticket (Up and Down)
3) Hotel address with booking documents.
4) Local Conveyance.
5) Interview Schedule for two days.
You interview security is the refundable amount. If you are been selected or not, in both condition, the amount will be refunded to you with your all expenditures. It is just like a security that you are coming to Company on date and time as per Company schedule. Regards,
Rajiv Agarwal (Recruitments Officer) TATA MOTORS LIMITED NEW DELHI (INDIA) www.tatamotors.com Contact No. – 08057096351 Contact Time – 10AM – 4 PM

I am deposited in favour of mr. manish a/c.no.################ rs.4500/-on dated02-02-2015 and rs.5500/- on dated 10-02-2015.after talking mr. Rajeev agarwal. please inform us about this fake mail and nesseserry action.
Jeevan P

Jan 27, 2015

Fake mail reading job opportunity by paying 4500rs as security deposit to RAJIV AGARWAL an HR head TATA

Please go through the fake sms job alert.
They are doing fraud using brand name of TATA.
Manoj Shekhawat

Dec 6, 2014

voltas water dispenser

i perchead water dispenser 5 time allreddy i did complaint but they are not responded and its new very bed product and very bed service now its leak also
VIKRAMSAHNI

Aug 17, 2014

DEFECTED NEW AC

Dear Voltas Team

We had purchased 1.5 ton window AC just two days back but it is not working properly –makes a loud noise when switch on and also found out that AC swing Grill/ Blinds are broken after so many calls till date no one is caring for it, Complaint no- 14081301851 and 1401603280 also I’m surprised to know that the first complaint is closed by itself without providing solution or rectifying the problem

Have purchased Voltas Split AC and since very first day it is not working, I complained many times but there is no action. Has purchased it on the name of TATA but …….
pls advise your personal to send to below address to sort out on priority

andy gibson

Aug 4, 2014

WATER STORAGE TANKS - TATA

DEAR SIR,

I HAD PURCHASED A 1000 LTR TANK UNDER YOUR BRAND NAME TATA. ASSUMING IT WAS YOUR PRODUCT . BUT AFTER A YEAR WE FOUND THE TANK DEFECTIVE AND ASKED THE DEALER FOR THE REPLACEMENT. BUT THE DEALER REFUSED US THE REPLACEMENT AND AGREED TO REPAIR THE TANK. LATER ON WE CAME TO KNOW THAT THESE TANKS ARE MANUFACTURED IN BANGALORE BY BALAJI POLYMERS AND IN HUBLI BY RAJGURU PLASTICS. I KINDLY REQUEST YOU SIR, TO STOP THESE FAKE COMPANYS MANUFACTURING THE INFERIOR TANKS UNDER YOUR BRAND NAME TATA AND MISGUIDING THE PUBLIC. REQUESTING YOU TO TAKE THE IMMEDIATE ACTION. I AM ALSO PLANING TO FILE A COMPLAINT TO CONSUMER FORUM AND KEEP MY GREVIENCE OUT THERE.

THANKING YOU,
Ram Awtar

Jun 19, 2014

Split AC Not Cooling

Dear Voltas Team

We had purchased 1.5 ton split AC just 8 days back but it is not working properly after so many calls till date no one is caring for it,

pls advise your personal to send to below address to sort out on priority

Ram Awtar Tyagi
H.N.636, Uttranchal Nagar, Free hold,Nandgram, Ghaziabad

Oct 7, 2013

Dear Mr. Purohit,

We wish to inform you that the concern highlighted by you has been resolved and the same has been communicated to you. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

Sep 16, 2013

Dear Mr. Purohit,
Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed 16th September 2013 has been noted and our team is working on it. We shall call you within the next 24 hours to give an initial update on the status of your complaint. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your complaint number (327532) in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

B.L. Purohit

Sep 15, 2013

voltas window ac (purchased 2011)

chief service manager voltas
Sub: complain for my voltas ac
I registered a complain with your customer care centre as my AC wasn't working properly. Complain ID was 13au3103556. An engineer came the next day, examined the AC and estimated cost for gas charge, visiting charge service charge, transportation charge and some coating charges mentioned total cost Rs. 3120 in the job card. We paid Rs.1000 as an advance.They took the ac to the workshop and delivered it after 3 days without any proper receipt of payment. He further insisted us to sign as "received" collecting back the ac on the job card in which information of service agency, details of charges were mentioned.
Problem is that the AC is still not working properly as there is no cooling. We are unable to make contact on phone to the service agency as no printed bill was given to us. So we approached the same night and registered another complaint regarding the dissatisfaction of services on 3 september'13 with your customer care service C No. Is 13sp0303913. They assured that they'll turn up within 24 hours but nobody has reverted back to us since. An email complaint sent to you as per details below.
From: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, 6 September 2013 17:41
To: [email protected]
Please look into the matter and rectify the problem and ensure to supply proper receipt against the charges recovered by the service agency of voltas in dwarka. A suitable action is recommended against the service providing company of voltas under advising to the undersigned for better customer satisfaction.
B.L. Purohit

Aug 29, 2013

Dear Rajan Chand

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed 28 Aug 2013 has been noted and our team is working on it. We shall call you within the next 24 hours to give an initial update on the status of your complaint. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your complaint number (224929) in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

HDFC Bank - CHARGES & ACCOUNT CLOSURE
    Dear Sir, This Is Prabhu From Chennai.I want to...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - Marksheet lost
    MY LOST HIGH SCHOOL MARKSHEET I lost my10th orignel...
    Hostitsmart.com - Very Bad Customer Service Hostitsmart.com Ripp Off
    Host IT Smart / Hosting World — Web Hosting VERY BAD...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Aggressive Stray Dogs Biting others
    Hi, A group of 3-4 dogs from neighboring lanes come and...
    CSAB - Fee refund
    Respected sir please make the fee refund procedure fast...
    CSAB - Fee refund
    Sir please make the fee refund procedure fast especially...
    ak - Fake MR FARHAN
    I’m Abhishek Ik again posting this I talked w h MR...
    DELHI SUBORDINATE SERVICE SELECTION BOARD - Wrong Graduation Board Name
    Hello Sir My name is Anjali and just on day 23 September...
    fake gigolo agency - FARHAN is FAKE
    I want to say Mr Farhan I will post my registration...