TATA Indicom

Consumer complaints and reviews about TATA Indicom

Sapansobti

Oct 22, 2017

Phone not working from last two months

Caller is unable to hear voice I tried to complaint on 121 and 66671414 but there is no response
Dipika123

May 4, 2017

Cheating racket by Tata Indicom

I am a customer of Tata Indicom for the last 6+ years (No. 011 64998048). I needed to get this no. disconnected and have registered my 1st request with the helpline on 27th March, 2017. On following up with them on 11th April, I was told that I had an outstanding bill and given it was not paid, the disconnection request was cancelled AND the 16 day period for servicing of the request would start from 11th April. I had not been advised of this during my 1st interaction and lodging of cancellation request.
On following up today i.e. 4th of May, 2017, I was told that my request was cancelled – without any direction to this effect from me. If I want to now cancel, I have to pay up the bill pending again and start the 16 day clock from the date of payment of dues incurred during this period!
If you investigate your records, you will notice that this phone has not been operational for last 6 months and requests to fix the handset have been ignored.
Frankly this is a never ending racket being run and I have no desire to be a victim of yours. I need a resolution in 24hrs, failing which I am dragging you to court.
Dipika
(98100 79471)
surabhi b r

Apr 27, 2017

Stop harassment by calling neighbors for bill payment

I have been customer of a Tata indicom since several years now, the bill payment for which was delayed by about a week for the same for this month. The expected behavior from the people handling bill payments was to notify us of this - THROUGH THE SAME NUMBER FOR WHICH THE BILL PAYMENT WAS TO BE MADE. But what really happened was that the notification call was done by tata indicom to the NEIGHBOR'S LANDLINE. This, i believe was done intentionally and the neighbors were asked to talk to us about the bill payment. This is indeed a very unpleasant and unprofessional behavior on the company's part. This was a bad act of harassment towards us, the customers, by the company. Unfortunately, this was not done just once, but more than 4-5 times. Not sure if this happens to a lot of customers. I do not understand how calling up the neighbors and discussing about our bill payment was going to help in this case! If I have to pay my bill, I will do it! I do not need a neighbor coming up to me and reminding me about MY BILL PAYMENT. I agree that there was a delay in the bill payment. But I would expect Tata indicom to disable call services in the worst case as a result of the delay. This was an unexpected and unprofessional behavior from Tata indicom's side.I had trusted that customer confidentiality would be considered with utmost priority. But clearly, Tata indicom has failed this expectation. Request the authorities to take necessary actions against this incident and take care that this does not occur again in the future.
krnatarajan2004

Apr 25, 2017

Inoperative WLL phone for several years

The WLL phone 6529639 is in Coimbatore, at Door No. 388, G.V.Residency in the name of Sankaranarayanan.
If any one calls just a ring comes and gets disconnected. This has been reported several times and your service representative tells to replace the battery. But the same phone at other place works. It appears that it is connectivity related issue.
But, every month the bill is paid without and delay despite enjoying such an irregularity.
Can this be sorted out EXPRESSLY?
Contact Mob. +91 98945 83214
preetidua32

Dec 26, 2016

wrong ID Proof for my sim

Id Proof Problem

Hello Sir,

My Self Preeti and i live in Gurgaon.

i have a tataindicom prepaid mobile number and I am using this mobile number since 7 years. and my problem is that i have given photo, id proof -, address proof (like Voter Id Card) as transfer order copy. but the retailer has not submitted My documents to tataindicom. he submitted wrong id proof for my mobile number to Some delhi person. Now my sim has been blocked and i am not able to reissue the sim. so i can't take this number again because of id proof problem. so this the big problem for me.I have wide range of contacts through this number.
So please help me how can i submit my original document to tata indicom outlate in Gurgaon.

please help me please help me. i will always great full to you.

my mobile no. 9250474174,9871379799
my e-mail id . preetidua32@gmail.com
Warm Regards
Preeti Dua
roychowd

Dec 25, 2016

Unnecessary harrasment for bill payment for service which was not used.

This issue has been going on for over 3 years. In spite of no fault on my part , TATA Indicom billed me for 6 months of service(TATA Photon) and constantly sent me reminder mails to make the payment.
Initially i had taken a TATA photon corporate connection and was using it till May05 2013. The plan was some 3 or 4 Gb(dont' remember the exact data allocation part) 6 months advance rental plan @Rs. 2697. From May 06 2013 on wards the service was supposed to be renewed. Few days before the expiry of the service period when a customer care executive had called me for confirmation whether i want to continue with the service or not, I clearly told him that my company has told me not to renew the service and hence i wouldn't renew the service beyond the current ongoing service period which was supposed to end on May 05. I told him to take a note of this and to do the needful so that the service was not renewed. That time that executive didn't tell me if i had to send a mail or raise a docket or TT for this one. So i was under the impression that the connection would be disconnected from TATA's end as i clearly told the executive that i don't want to renew the service.
Later after May 05, i received a bill from TATA Photon for next 6 months rental. Then I called up the customer care and i came to know that no disconnection request was raised to disconnect the service against my TATA photon number. And the customer care executives were clearly denying that there was even a discussion of this sort with their executive where i had told him to disconnect the service after May05. I raised a complaint that time (complaint number - Cancellation request ref no. :365453951(04.06.2013)). After that i started getting call from TATA Indicom customer care that since anyway i was billed for next 6 months i should continue with the service and they were ready to offer me a host of services. The service was finally disconnected on 20th June but till date i kept receiving mail from TATA Indicom demanding the outstanding amount against a service which i never used. I have replied to most of the mails but no one from TATA had bothered to contact me for resolution.I had even contacted one Deepak Sharma (TATA indicom) regarding this and i was assured that this case would be looked into but it was never looked into. I have all the mail conversations saved which can be used for resolution of this problem and ending the unncessary mental harassment on my part.
The service was renewed without my consent and confirmation and till date TATA Indicom(Communication) has been harassing me demanding money for a service which i never used.
SULOCHANA KOHLI

Dec 19, 2016

STD CALL NOT GOING

COMPLAINT NO.-561773357,
DEAR SIR PLEASE IMMEDIATELY RESOLVED OUR PROBLEM
pulak kumar paladhi

Nov 21, 2016

service off

I have a prepaid tata landline phone which number is 3222658557 but recently out of order, please inform me how can I active again. This number is very important to me. Thank you. Pulak Kumar Paladhi, Email- pulak.paladhi@gmail.com
K.BALAJI THAKUR SINGH

Oct 30, 2016

Renewal of callertune

1)My Callertune "APADHA MOKKULA VAADA SREE VENKATESA ADUGADUGUNA KAAPADE TIRUMALA GIRI VAASA" (from NINDU MANASULU old NTT's movie)which is running for the past five years was abruptly stapped in the month of September by the tataindicom management,my attempts with customer care for renewal of song was failed.So,I request you to renewaly callertune song immediately on my mobile no:9247805140 without any delay.2)Here in Srisailam Project,Kurnool district Tata Imdicom network failed,zero signals since few days,occasionally customer s facing the same problem for the past 2,3years &poor signals or network, kindly check &rectify the same without delay.--K.BALAJI THAKUR SINGH
tataprudent

Sep 28, 2016

land line phone not working

land line phone not working
phone 02762 644012
savera Restaurent & Bar

May 2, 2016

landline is not working

Tata Indicom land line is not working from 15th April 2016 of Savaer Restaurant & Bar
Our land line No is 040-66711975.
we have complained 3 times aou latest complaint No is 533730627. After that we have made calls to your customer care representative on every alternate dates but so far not rectified. they told when we are calling, with in 48 hours your problem will be cleared. But local technicians are simply put their phones in engage mode.
we are doing Restaurant and Bar business, and this phone is connected with HDFC POS machine.Our customers are gone due to no availability of Credit Card scrapping. So we have losses 70 to 80 thousand rupees since 15 days.
No responsible for the phone call complaints. If it is not possible to repair your land cables which are damaged by METRO works, please tel me the same to your customers frankly. Then we will take dission to close your account and get best service brand.

Please check & clear the problem immediately....
kalyansridhar

Apr 15, 2016

not getting signal in roaming

i have logged the complaint(PNR2012577998) against signal problem of my indicom mobile in roaming on 2nd April, 2016. they just registered the complaint and has not taken any action. i have been trying to contact with them but they are blocking the mobile numbers which i am trying to contact with them. the first complaint i've raised in the last year in the month of march when i was in chennai, and has not taken any action.

there is no problem with home location of ap circle, and i tried to change provider using mobile portability, and i got call from tata and given assured that it will work in roaming also and they resolved all the problems.this time i came to bangalore and facing the same issue even after conforming with tata customer care before coming to the bangalore.

i am requesting tata, please resolve my issue immediately and my mobile is linked with many other websites and mail portals that is very important to me. i am facing lot of problem with this issue from the last 15 days.

kalyan
88929 82399
rahul.s@idbi.co.in

Mar 19, 2016

number is not working from last 45 days

Dear Concern

we have a corporate plane from TATA Teleservices. We are having 8 numbers in our branch(IDBI BANK) . Our credit limit is 12000/-. we were regularly making the payment. they stoped our outgoing and incoming 45 days back. we deposited a DD of Rs 3206/- at their office in Hisar (Camp Chowk). we have the receiving of the said DD. Thay have lost it. when we approched them they said ,give is another DD. How can we give another DD if we have deposited it once. Its not our mistake. we told them the process for issuing duplicate DD. Even then they are not starting our lines. Its urgent.

Rahul Singh
IDBI BANK
Hisar Cantt
PH-9729307907
MUKESH197823

Jan 19, 2016

NEW TATA CONECTION

Respected Mr.
Sir, My name is Bharat Sharda and I am the Prop. of MAHESH ENTERPRISES, BARMER. Mahesh Enterprises is authorized dealer of Hindustan UNI leaver ltd, Tata Tango in Rural Area and distributer of many other companies in Barmer District.

Sir, I have bought Tata Walky (25 pcs) from your authorized dealer “Bajrang Marketing, Jaipur” on dated 20th February. 2012 and I paid this dealer on spot by cash. But unfortunately Walky were not activated till 1 month from the date of purchase. After number of complaining they asked me to return all the walky to Jaipur at his office. He promised me that he will send back all the walkys with activation, and I have sent them by Gupta Transport, Barmer.

Sir, he is not responding me after that day. I tried to call him hundred times but he never picks up my phone. During this period I talked with Mr. Vishan Singh (employee of Tata Tele Services, Jaipur) regarding this matter and he assured me to solve the problem. But even he couldn’t help me out.

Sir, I have trusted such a big company like TATA, but was disappointed with the company’s unprofessional way of working.

Sir, these is my humble request you to either activated my all walky or return my money as soon as possible

YOurs Faithfully
X MANAGER
MUKESH KUMAR SHARDA
c b k

Nov 25, 2015

tower problem

my mobile no 9234992217 tower problem and other tata indicom full tower.
Tanvee Dwivedi

Sep 1, 2015

Full Talkvalue not recieved on STV 222 recharge

I have a Tata Indicom no. On recharge of STV 222 its mentioned that Full talk value is provided but since last three times, I have received talk value of Rs. 207 instead of 222. Please let me know how I could get back my money. If required please send me the email id to lock my grievance. My latest transaction Id is 100005361335205 for which I have not received full talk value. There are two more.

Waiting for the reply.
Devi Sahu

Jul 19, 2015

Thieves from my bank account

Dear sir, I Bidyadhar sahu,dist- mayurbhanj ,state- odisha cheated by a cheater who called me from his mobile phone no- 7379143247 to my mob no- 9937339495 on 14/06/2015 at 7.00 p.m. That cheater introduced himself as a bank official and told that your debit card will be renewe. And asked my card no & pin no. I believed him and given the details he asked. Then he told that i am sending some messages there is some 6 digit number. Then he told me to read these messages to cross check these number. I believed him and read all those messages bearing some o.t.p. number. I had never done any online transaction. So i had no idea abuot o.t.p. number. Then he thieves Rs 24234.50 from my account-Bank of india a/c no- 546310100000639. And transfred Rs 1475.00 to TATAINDICOM. The transaction details is- 14/07/15 MEDR/TATAINDICOM /470668/ Rs 1475.00

So i request you to kind enough to me. And kindly transfer the same amount of Rs 1475.00 to the same account (A/C No-546310100000639) from where it was thieves and transfered to your TATAINDICOM and i wil be oblige.
Bidyadhar sahu, dist - mayurbhanj, p.s.-Raruan ,state- Odisha, Mob no-9937339495
manishkumar23191@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2015

misbehaving with customers.

store address : 121 najafgadh road ,
nangloi opposite reliance fresh ,delhi -110041

subject: misbehaving with customers.

To the C.O/ Director/manager,
hello this is manish kumar S/O omprakash. actually i had a tata indicom sim card and that had been broken before 10 days. and i had want to buy a duplicate sim from the company then i had gone to the tata store for buy a duplicate sim card. and in my opinion the duplicate sim was be 49 rupees only but in the store the tata employee had been asking for 200 rupees and he also said that i was sold from since 3 years before. and i had said to him that hey listen brother in my opinion the duplicate sim is only rupees 49. then he said i will give you for 200 rupees and if you want to buy then take it then get lost.sir i am very affraid to listen that all of this. so please i would request to you please take a action against it. i am waiting to your reply for very hopefully . THANKYOU.

your faithfully
manish kumar
mob no. 9716660079
address : rzb-318 nihal vihar , nangloi
new delhi -110041
Arvind indi

Jun 20, 2015

Portability from tata indicom to tata docomo

Dear Service provider I have applied for portability of my tata indicom prepaid (cdma) mobile number 9279346283 to tata docomo prepaid (gsm) which is not being done. My indicom services have been stopped but the disconnection have not been done due to which tata docomo is unable to activate it. Please help.. .... ..

Arvind Sharma
Contact 9031374947
Email arvindjsr.com@gmail.com
srmo

Mar 19, 2015

Fraudulent use of Tata Indicom mobile

On February 17 , 2015 I received a call from a Mobile No. 9211672292 claiming to be a Mr. Rahul, an officer of ICICI Bank, Gurgaon Branch, to know the details of my ICICI bank "and other" credit card numbers for "verification". And he has done the forgery through my ICICI credit card for Rs.5070/- payment made to AIRTEL PYMT- BILLDESK .

I would also like to be inform you that on 4th March, 2015 I have received a similar call for identification of my credit card no. from Ms. Anuradha Mishra via mobile No.09211501447 introducing herself as Executive from ICICI Bank, Gurgaon Branch.

.I gather from this board, as well as reading other forums, that this kind of activity is taking place with regularity, and that Tata Indicom seems to be doing nothing about it.

Pl. take action against this no. or launch a police complaint against this no.
Vidya Shanar Jha

Feb 19, 2015

Harassment

Sir, This phone no 9211903467 belongs to a lady in Delhi NCR, as per Truecaller her name is My Megha presently working in HDFC Loans as a telemarketer. Today she called me but I could not receive the call, after seeing the missed call I called her back and we did talk regarding loans for a few seconds but after that she gave the phone to may be her boyfriend and that person without knowing anything started abusing me therefore I have had to cut the phone. All the telephonic conversation is recorded in my phone. I request you to please register my complaint and guide me as I am very eager to teach them a lesson.
bsurti@hotmail.com

Jan 31, 2015

Fraudulent and criminal use of Tata Indicom

On January 28, 2015 I received a call from a Delhi number 9212077670 claiming to be a Mr. Sehrawat, posing as an officer of ICICI Bank and demanding to know the details of my ICICI bank "and other" credit card numbers for "verification". I immediately asked him why he didn't have the information himself if he was indeed an officer of that bank. He insisted that he had the right and the responsibility of calling me for verification, and that I was bound to disclose the information to him.

When I told him that I was aware that he was a fraudster and an impersonator and indulging in criminal activity, he abused me in filthy language and hung up. I then found out that the number was a Tata Indicom number and promptly wrote a written complaint to their Customer Care as well as to the Appellate Authority at New Delhi, informing them of precisely what had happened, and that this person was committing a serious criminal offence.

To my utter surprise, both Tata Indicom's Customer Care as well as Appellate Authority wrote back to me and disclaimed any and all responsibility in this matter, and told me that they could not do anything! One would have thought that they would have at the very least investigated this number or done a background check on it. But no such thing - their entire response seems to be that they are in no way responsible for anything their customers do using their phones, which is a surprisingly stupid and inept position to take, knowing fully well that such silence and indifference further encourages these criminals.

This is my THIRD encounter with fraudsters and criminals using Tata Indicom numbers. I gather from this board, as well as reading other boards, that this kind of activity is taking place with regularity, and that Tata Indicom seems to be doing nothing about it. Perhaps Tata's greed for income and profits overshadows its social and legal responsibility. I am going to escalate this further, but through this I want to warn the general public about Tata's breach of its own so-called "Code of Ethics", which seems to be only for public consumption.

B D Surti
bsurti@hotmail.com
amit_sarkar75

Dec 10, 2014

vishing calls

I have received a fraud (vishing) call from mobile No. 9211162944, posing ICICI Bank representative/official trying to collect my personal details. This happend for the second time.
hmsah

Mar 2, 2014

PRATHMA EMTERPRISESS KANPUR NO PROVIDE AFTER SALES TATADOCOMO WIFI DATA

DEAR CUSTOMMER CARE EXECUTIVE !!!
ATTENTION AND CAUTION NOTICE FROM ANWER HUSSAIN KADRI
KANPUR
I DONT UNDERSTAND WITHOUT SITE VISIT OR CONTACTING . HOW CAN RESOLVE OUR COMPLAINT NO- 404345585.
NOT WORKING WIFI DATA CARD AT 117/16 SARVODAYA NAGER KANPUR.
WHEN I GOT WIFIDATA 9235505284 -- CUSTOMER APPLICATION FILLED AT OUR OFFICE 117/16 SARVODAYA NAGER KANPUR.
NOW TILL NO SOLVE OUR NETWORK AND SPEED PROBLAM NOR ANY UR TATA EXECUTIVE CAME MY OFFICE FOR RETURNING TO RS 5000/- TAKEN AS CASH ADVANCE RENTAL WIFIDATA CARD FOR 3 MONTH M/S PARTHMA ENTERPRISESS KAKADEO KANPUR - REPERSENTATIVE MR VIPIN SHARMA , MADAM RIYA , MR VINAI DIVEDI .
BUT EVERY TIME CUSTOMMER CARE SEND SMS RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT WHY ?????.
LAST 25 DAYS MANY TIME WE COMPLAINT TO CUSTOMMER CARE INFORM ABOUT OUR PROBLAM EVERY TIME SAME MAKEING STORY SORRY WE NOT ABLE YOUR PROBLAM .????
ANY REP CALL TO MY NUMBREER TELLING SORRY FOR THIS AND SENT SAME MESSAGE RESOLVE YOUR COMPLAINT .
WHO IS RESPONCIBLE MY PROBLAM IN TATA DOCOMO COMPANEY ??
IF NO HAVE TATADOCOMO SALUTION WIFI DATACARD - 9235505284 RETURN MY MONEY RS 5000/- AND TAKE RETURN WIFIDATA CARD AND ALSO TAKE ACTION ALL INVOLVE MISTAKEN SALE OF WIFIDATA CARD.
HOPE SERIUSE ACTION TAKEN IN THIS COMPLAINT LONG TIME WAIT SALUTION
REGARDS
ANWER HUSSAIN KADRI
117/16 SARVODAYA NAGER - KANPUR -208005
NEAR - R.T.O. OFFICE
9807568848 / 9794595346
hmsah

Mar 2, 2014

TATA BRAND STORE - PRTHAMA ENTERPRISESS KAKA DEO KANPUR DO MISTAKEN SALES WIFI DATACARD TO ROYAL TOURS KANPUR

DEAR CUSTOMMER CARE EXECUTIVE !!!
ATTENTION AND CAUTION NOTICE FROM ANWER HUSSAIN KADRI
KANPUR
NOT WORKING WIFI DATA CARD AT 117/16 SARVODAYA NAGER KANPUR.
BUT EVERY TIME CUSTOMMER CARE SEND SMS RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT WHY ?????.
WHO IS RESPONCIBLE MY PROBLAM IN TATA DOCOMO COMPANEY ??
HOPE SERIUSE ACTION TAKEN IN THIS COMPLAINT LONG TIME WAIT SALUTION
REGARDS
ANWER HUSSAIN KADRI
117/16 SARVODAYA NAGER - KANPUR -208005
NEAR - R.T.O. OFFICE
9807568848 / 9794595346

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...