Tata motors

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about Tata motors

Anurag P.

Sep 19, 2017

Behaviour of the Dealer with the Staff

This is to bring in your kind notice that I have been working as a Customer Advisor at your Dealership of PCBU namely Rana Motors situated in Lakhimpur Kheri Uttar Pradesh North 3 Lucknow Region since May 2017. I have also worked in the same firm two years back in 2015 when the new dealership is awarded to the Owner. The Dealer is working with Tata Motors as TASS since 2008 and has been awarded a Dealership of Nano in 2012 and full range Dealership in Oct 2015. Since joining in May 2017 I have sold 6 Vehicles upto Aug 17. An abnormal pressure is always made by dealer to sell the Vehicle of Old Modal without providing the discount offered by the Company on old variant for the customer. We also do the same so that the losses of the Dealer can be recovered.
I am writing out this mail to let me know that If the targets have not been fulfilled the Dealer will beat the Customer Advisor putting out silly blames on him. Same has happened with me on Friday 15.09.2017. At the Dealership their is some spat between an other Advisor(Jitendra Kumar Verma) and driver(SwatantraVerma) of the firm which resulted into abuses between them. The information of the same has been provided to the owner on the phone by the advisor. The owner has called the driver and the advisor to clear up the issue and I have also been called to let them know about the exact problem, either the owner knows internally that whose fault is in the issue. But still he needs clarification from me too. I have hardly said to the advisor to mind his own job and no need to jump in every ones matter. I also made a hard language for advisor in front of the female staff too, the complaint of which has been made to the owner from them.
The owner has called me up in his cabin and asked about the matter and the owner is thinking that I have used abusive language for them, though I don’t have any such intention. He took my mobile for checking to whom I have made calls today and put it with them. Between his conversation with me, he (the Owner Brothers Mr Manmeet Singh Rana & Ravindar Singh Rana) lost their temper and Ravindar Singh Rana make 4-5 slaps on me and started making me victim for all other issues for which I have no concern. Moreover they have warned me to murder me and make a letter written from me that I have intentionally used the abusive language for which I am very much sorry and will not do again in future.
I am putting this mail when it has cross the limits as it happens most of the time when the owners (Mr Manmeet Singh Rana& Ravindar Singh Rana) uses the loose talks with the staff oftenly. This may happen to any Staff at Dealership anywhere and I am very much depressed from this incident. so I am expecting some hard action against the Dealer So that this will not happen to someone else or let me know what will I suppose to do legally. Because this is not happened for the first time, most of the time the Owner uses the abusive language with the staff and Customers too. They consider the employees as their Slaves and use to treat them as animals. Always ready to beat the Staff persons and customers too which creates a very panic situation all the time. I am saying all this because this situation is also created previously with me when last time I left the job ignoring all the matter. But this time I won’t ignore the same as this has hurt my self-respect. The owner says that He is providing the salary without the performance, I don’t understand why they are so munificent and if they provide the reason for their so munificency.If they are not satisfied with my performance, they can say it straight forward to me and can make the dues clear out. Why they are holding me out wasting their time & of mine too. They are number of Staff with whom they have done this kind of behavior, either raise their hand up on them or has not provided the salary and fire him out or done both the things. So I request the higher authorities in Tata Motors to take strict action against the dealer as it affects the image of the Company also. As far as I know, the Managing Director Honorable Ratan Tata Sir has a very high vision for the development of the Country but I don’t think it’s possible having such type of activities at the firm related to the company.
I again appeal the higher authorities to let me know, what I should do to have justice as it has hurts the self-respect and will always feel unsafe at anywhere I work.
shalav0007

Sep 12, 2017

Registration Certificate Issue

Sir , i bought a new tata tiago car on 2 jun 2017 from Shree Vasu Automobiles ,Meerut. Now it has been 3 months but i didn't get my RC (Registration Certificate) yet.
i had called so many times but everytimes they told me a new story.
plz sir help me to get my RC.
Shalav Gupta
Prabhat Bandhu

Jul 28, 2017

Service of Car

I am a valued customer of Tata Motors and purchased “Tata Zest (XT)” (DL1CS8848) in December 2014 from Concord Motors, Patparganj. At the time of purchasing its communicated to me “You need not to worry for anything and each thing like due date of service, etc. are communicated to you on timely basis.”
Few days back, while testing for pollution certificate, its came to my knowledge that there is requirement of service of my car. I have visited Tata Motor’s workshop (at Patparganj) last Sunday i.e. 16th July 2017 for third free service of my car. I have handed over the service coupon to the concerned person Mr. Jitender, he checked the details and said “Sir you are late by 6 months as the free service was due in January 2017. Now it’s not free and you have to pay the related charges for service.” He asked about any reminder call/sms for service as per the commitment done at the time of sale of car. I replied the facts that I am not receiving any call from Tata Motors since last one year. After knowing this fact he called up some one over phone, discussed the issue and replied that Its not free. He further replied that he ‘ll try his level best and discuss the issue with his senior on next working day i.e. Monday and ‘ll communicate the same.
On next day I called up him and he replied “Sir I have discussed with my seniors and it’s not possible and we can’t provide the free service now”.
I was in impression that I ‘ll go for the service as per the reminder call as I have received earlier in past.
That’s the “commitment” of “Tata Motors” which was committed at the time of sale of car to me???
That’s the co-operation of “Tata Motors” towards customer relations.
It’s can’t expect from “Tata Motors” being a renowned brand name for customer satisfaction.
Prabhat Bandhu

Jul 28, 2017

SERVICE of CAR

Hi Sir, Madam,
I am a valued customer of Tata Motors and purchased “Tata Zest (XT)” in December 2014 (DL1CS 8848) from Concord Motors, Patparganj. At the time of purchasing its communicated to me “You need not to worry for anything and each thing like due date of service, etc. are communicated to you on timely basis.”
That’s the co-operation of “Tata Motors” towards customer relations.
Mithai Das

May 23, 2017

Poor service

Sir,Mam
We have purchased TATA BOLT XE commercial car on 23rd February, 2017 and it got an accident on 26th April, 2017 we gave our car on Rajarhat service center branch in Kolkata. Within 24hrs they have done their inspection, but still we didn't get our car. We went to the service center but they claimed that they are still working on that matter, but we didn't get any kind of response from them. Our vehicle number is -WB 04H 0188.I want to knw that who will give the compensation of this loss which we are bearing. I never thought that we will get such a poor performance from TATA MOTORS SERVICE CENTER. I hope your management will take some actions on this matter.

Thanking You,

Owner of the car
Soma Das.
Mithai Das

May 23, 2017

Poor service

Sir/Mam,

I had purchased Tata Bolt XE on 23rd February, 2017 it was giving a good response but suddenly it faced an accident on 26th April,2017 and we gave our car in service center in Kolkata, Rajarhat branch but we got poor performance from that service center. First of all we didn't get our car, and it has been so long time they are not working on our complaint. They told us that the parts of the car are comming from Pune but it has been such a long time we didn't get our car.Our vehicle number is -WB 04H 0188It's a commercial car so I want to know that who will give the compensation of this loss which we were bearing. I hope you will take some actions for this.

Thanking You,

The owner of the car
Soma Das
qamarhassan

May 6, 2017

Milege

We bought a car from Tata Motors showroom, a car named Tata Tiago petrol version. This car has been consistently giving us mileage of around 10kmL as expected 20kmL for last 11 months. We checked the car portfolio both online and offline before buying which suggested expected mileage around 20KML and it is a big disappointment and we are suffering because of the wrong advertisement by TATA Motors.

Please look into this issue since it's a 1-time investment for a people like us.
AtulAngolkar

Apr 19, 2017

TATA Nano

I'm frustrated customer of TATA NANO [Pune].
I'm getting check engine alarm on dashboard within 15000kms & this prompt comes erratically within 5-6kms in morning cool atmosphere.
I handover my car to TATA authorized service center & I came to that few parts [e.g. O2 Sensor, Spark plug, Spark plug wire, Ignition] needs to be replaced.
I was ok with the replacement but unfortunately parts were not available with TATA. I checked with other TATA entity also but nobody have those parts.
This is very surprising that authorized TATA Server Station don't have stock of the parts & I need to wait for 8-10 days [& why I have to pay in advance amount for parts which is getting after 8-10days] for the part replacement. So as per my understanding if parts are not working properly then it is risky to drive a car.
I would request to concern team / person to look into this which is really inconvenience to end customer.....
M.Shams Tabrez

Apr 6, 2017

Poor Customer Support

In July 2014 i bought a Nano from Sarswati Motors, Hajipur.
us ke baad se mujhe RC book lene mein 2.5 yrs lage wo bhi apne end se lena para, dealer ne koi entertain nahi kiya, jabki finance bhi tata motor finance se hai, aur saara documentation & charges fee related to registration sab dealer end par maine pay kiya even ki agent commission bhi, us ke baad bhi mujhe khud se rc leni pari, local office ne kaha ki dealer close hogaya hai isliye company kuch nahi kar sakti, after a long correspondence ye response mila,
ab jab ki mujhe apna loan pre settle karna hai to us ke liye bhi koi solution nahi kyunki second key aur mera security cheque ki koi responsibility nahi le raha, un necesarry i am paying interest, jo ki main finace settle kar ke bacha sakta hoon,
who will pay the all loses.still the interest & harras i have opt due to company level.
Pramodtiw

Jan 17, 2017

Cheating and making fool in insurance

Sir ,I have purchased Tata zest in Dec 2015(UP32 GT 9017) from Lucknow gold rush motors. And my insurance was over on respective date before that I continued my insurance from Oberoi motors Dehradun. The lady " Divya" was coordinating with me. I said I require the insurance as it was previously at time of purchasing. She said ok. I put full faith on her and Tata motors. But 2days ago when I visited Oberoi motors for an accidental claim . There one person "mr. Dhirendra" told me that your insurance is not zero debt and it is not as previous. So you can not get full rebate on claim. Also that gentleman told me that on the time of purchasing it was gifted to you . But this time why you have not checked that whether your insurance is zero debt or not. I said I put faith on that gentle lady and Tata motors. And as consumer I am not aware with your insurance terminology. Again I requested that person that if there is any possibility to convert my insurance plan as expected by me. So that I will be blessed with rebate in accidental. Claim. He denied very rudely.
I am still having full faith in Tata motors as I'm also employee of Tata (Tanishq division). And I know there is no place of cheating or making fool to customer in entire Tata group. But this cheating behaviour which I felt it is really shocking to me .
I request to go in depth and help me whatever possible.
prijuvarghese

Nov 17, 2016

Car delivered with paints removed on the room -TAFE REACH Chennai

Car was delivered to me with paints removed by TAFE REACH Chennai and did not replace with new one during delivery , tried sending email to Mayank Pareek, Dinesh Bhasin , Santhosh - Mumbai office and I want top team get involved and provide a resolution to provide new vehicle
Tata Zest
Month of Purchase - July 2016
Name Priju
Car Reg # TN XX DD 5862
Location Chennai
JATIN KAMRA

Jun 26, 2013

Reg. Test Drive

I was intrested to buy Vista TDI from Chambal Motors for which I had asked for Test Drive. Your Area Manager Mr. Manu was also present there. On asking for test drive Mr. Manu Specifically refused and said there will be no test drive irrespective whether you buy a car or not. I would like to mention here that I am an old customer of Tata Motors, i.e. I already own Indica Petrol which I had wanted to exchange.

This is really very strange on the part of the company to behave in such a manner.

Jatin Kamra

jatin.kamra8@gmail.com
prashantkumarsrivastava76

Apr 18, 2013

indica vista lx

I have purchase tata indica vista from tata motors auth dealer m/s aastha motors my vehicle no. Is BR01BG-6525 in nov 2011
He is working this business in the name of kumar distributers pvt ltd
Actually my problem is when I purchase the vehicle, from the second day aircondition is not working properly and fan belt alway broken
Six times I complain to aastha motors service centre
But there is no responsible person is attend the vehicle properly
Three times replace the ac compressor by aastha motor but problem is still pending and vehicle is still stand of service centre aastha motor patna workshop
Please help me my mobile no is 9335385575

WIth regards

Prashant kumar
Patna
aarzooaltmesh

Sep 18, 2012

SERVICE

From: aarzooaltmesh@hotmail.com
To: pcdahmed@tatamotors.com; carwest@tatamotors.com; carnorth@tatamotors.com; careast@tatamotors.com; carsouth@tatamotors.com; pcdchennai@tatamotors.com; carpmg@tatamotors.com
Subject: FW: second mail of complain
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 07:10:12 +0530

To: srtt@tata.com
Subject: FW: second mail of complain
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 07:04:21 +0530

From: aarzooaltmesh@hotmail.com
To: guinea27@satyam.net.in; aasthamotorsaguna@gmail.com; vikash_sk2@rediffmail.com; customercare@tatamotors.com
Subject: second mail of complain
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 07:01:40 +0530

To: customercare@tatamotors.com
Subject: FW: complain
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 01:05:59 +0530

From: aarzooaltmesh@hotmail.com
To: vikash_sk2@rediffmail.com; aasthamotorsaguna@gmail.com; guinea27@satyam.net.in
Subject: complain
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 01:03:17 +0530

I purchased a indigo ecs ls of tata motors 0n 3rd of Aug 2012 from aastha motors, Patna bypass,near kankarbagh which number of registration is BR-01BM 7403 on the exchange value of maruti 800 AC (BR 1AG 3966) in which Rs.51000/- was the estimated cost of maruti 800ac plus Rs.10000/- cash discount plus Rs.50000/- exchange bonus plus i booked the car by paying Rs.10000/-.after this i had to pay Rs.23520/- at the time of delivery but after paying those amount i received a receipt of Rs.18000/- approx only. total amount was deducted from Rs.640250/-. rest amount Rs.495730/- was financed by axis bank boring road Patna.

Here approx Rs.6000/- money receipt of aastaha motors was not gived by the salesman FAIZ QUADRI, he only made a slip of total transaction on a blank sheet and said that he give it on company receipt tomorrow because accountant left the showroom that day.

From starting days car has some problems like:-

1-starting problem
2-Engine suddenly stops
3-Engine speed rising automatically
4-Key-less entry is not working properly.
5- Vibration voice from interior
6- unexpected voice from back seat.
7-fuel filter and check engine notification on dashboard.

These all problem i shows in first servicing in GUINEA MOTORS SERVICE CENTER at Ara garden Baily road,Patna. under super vision of Mr. Mazhar. but he didn't even try to solve it. That day he completed only washing and filter clarification of my car and suggest me to drive carefully and change the battery of key less remote for better performance.

Again i reached to GUINEA MOTORS SERVICE CENTER at Ara garden Baily road,patna after changing the battery of remote on 6/Sep/2012 with all the same problem under the supervision of Mr. Mazhar at 9 am approximately. he didn't say anything approx 2 hours after that i contact to Mr. Ritesh who is senior of all supervisors i think. He take a trial of my car and assist me that two parts of my car is damaged which he claim to company and will change it near 18/Sep/2012 and appoint supervisor of my car to check out the problem of check engine and fuel filter notification on dashboard. Here again not any worker or supervisor were came and even touch my car.

I am very disappointed with this behaviour and i think that I made a big mistake by purchasing a tata motors car.

Mar 14, 2012

feedback

I Sourav Shankar really sorry to say that i am not satisfied with the service provided by aastha motors, Patna (Bihar). We have two cars from TATA motors only because of the name and fame of TATA. But the service provided by Guinea motors, Patna (Bihar) can't be neglected and yes! i appreciate. But in aastha motors, the employee are not well behaved, the way of talking is really pathetic and rediculous. They gave us car in little bit good condition but after my interuption.
When i requested for the feedback form, they tried to show as they don't know what the feedback form is. I discussed about it and let them understand then they told me that they could not give me as the forms were not available. They also said that they did not know where it has been kept. So, i decided to give my views through mail.

Apr 7, 2011

Poor Service of Guinea Motors

I purchased a Tata Safari vehicle from Guinea Motors at Patna and have constantly faced service related problems at Guinea Motors. Tata Service support is bad consistently.
Recently my clutch has become very hard and the dealer/Service Station is unable to solve my problem since they say that they do not have sufficient tools.
I request the Tata Management to do something about this. My vehicle number is BR01PA3967 and is purchased in June 2009 and is still under warranty.

Pranav Sahi

Jun 29, 2010

defective nanocar

dear sir,
i have purchased a nano cx car in the end of april 2010.the car has several manufacturing defects.these are enumerated are as under :

1. there is vibration noise when the vehicle is being reversed.

2. the front right side wheel drags on being reversed.

3.the engine stops running when the vehicle slows down.

4. first gear of the vehicle slips back .

5. leakage of water during rain from one side of the right back door.

i have brought these defects to the notice of incharge of customer care and my car is in workshop at patna . honestly, i had not envisaged that tata motors will be coming out with such a vehicle which will put the customers in trauma and pain.

lastly, i got a call from dealer that fuel line of my car needs to be replaced and as such i sent my car to workshop but no one has given me in writing that fuel line has been replaced.

truly
nilmani kumar

AKTU result - Result Not Updated
    Respective sir/maim I am Akash Patel,My roll no is...
    ATM - lost ATM
    Today I lost my purse in bus number 324 from marathlli to...
    kailash dhoot - Contact Detailkj
    कटारिया ऑटोमोबाइल,...
    payzapp - Fund Transafer Pending
    Revered, Its been pathetic to hear the strategy about...
    Airtel payment bank - Money Not Added In Wallet But Debited From Bank Bank A/c
    Dear Team, I am paying the utility bill payments from...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Registration id
    I've lost my Registration id of 2016-17 ie. of 2nd...
    Pune University - PRN expired issue
    Hello, I had taken admission for Msc microbiology(2008...
    Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation - Dirty smell near chemical factory
    Respected Sir, I am a resident of Ulhasnagar-3. Pin code-...
    Gala quick spin mop - Spinner jaam
    Spinner is not working properly. And i complain on...
    Reliance Communication - invalid deduction from balance
    Invalid deduction from balance Sir/madam I want to...