Tata Photon

Consumer complaints and reviews about Tata Photon

vikrant.alice

Sep 7, 2013

Network

Hi My Name is Vikrant Singh. I am from Meerut. I m using Tata Photon Plus from last 3 years & my num is 9219025707. Sir Firstly companies management frauds me when i closed my connection, they called & told me to gave 15GB plan in same speed & price. When i had [email protected] RS. Plan per month. But after reached office they told me that we can't provide that plan, although I had all the call recording & written paper which provides by management. After 3 months when i give thread to the company they scared & pushing me to compromise in 11GB in same speed & price. I was ok with that. But from last six months when i got the 11GB plan in same speed & price. They do not provides me 3G network. I did complaints many time via mail or call to the responsible person, but they do not listen my problems & said one word. We can't provides you 3G network although i m paying for 3G. but i m not getting. 4 times engineer visits & said we can't do anything for you. You have to convert you plan in 5GB & you will get speed. It means they stop my speed over there. So I request to you, before I go in consumer court for that matter, Pls help me for that. It is a major fault in services of Tata Docomo. How can they ignore their customer who paying well? This complaints is still happen from last six months.
jayan mathews

Aug 20, 2013

Cheating and malpractice by CRM team of Tata Photon

This complaint is to register a serious complaint against tata photon services and customer abuse that has been attempted by their personal. My tata photon account Service No 9213090427 was in use for the last 2.5 years which I requested to cancel last June (due to the uncivilised manner in which the collection agency tried procuring the amount I.e. by threatening me with a court case and some lawyer talking in a rude way).

However post registering a request with their CRM executive Aanchal (call Id:366066903) after paying the entire due amount ,I was then contacted by Hemlatha on the 8th of June , where there was an attempt to retain me under some other scheme which I categorically denied and requested for immediate cancellation. I was then assured of immediate cancellation however to my surprise I received a bill for 523 in July and now a bill of 1343 in August.on calling the CRM team again on 17th August (Karam : call Id 376137201) I have learnt I have been cheated and my original request for cancellation was not honoured. In fact the conversation was made to look as if I accepted the request for retaining the account , and it is due this fact I now have to pay this additional amount of rs 1343. I again requested for cancellation and received a call from one Sandeep (call id: 376137201) at 10:30 on the 20th and again the whole spiel was repeated with them trying to find they reason for cancelation and also trying to a retain me. The CRM guy did nit have any idea how to handle the real problem which was the malpractice by he earlier CRM executive.

I don't understand how the consumer can prove this malpractice or defend against such underhand practices when all the advantage seems with the company .It is amazing how a company with a brand name of the TATA's can stoop to such levels.
Tata Docomo Send email

Oct 6, 2012

Harresment by Tata Tele services for Billing

Dear Customer

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
Tajinder Singh Send email

May 27, 2012

Product not working

i got a mail from ur company side .. ..

Hi!

Thank You for surfing with Photon!

We tried to reach you to update the status on your Service Request No 308742017 registered for 198 - Type Trouble Ticket.

Please get in touch with us on our toll-free helpline number 1800-266-121 & we will be glad to assist you.

Happy Surfing
Care Team

*******This is an automated message. Please do not reply*******

wat a gud reply frm ur side .. how can it b possible that u tried to contact u but it we did nt got connected, , , ??? i want to tell u one thing tht i had activated miss call alerts on my no 98884-74062 and if my no was nt reachable thn i would have got a message tht u had received a call from this no and u were unable at tht time ... plz stop making fool of the customers and i contacted ur customer care with the Service Request No 308742017 thy simply said thy had no information regarding this complaint as its not registered...

is this the response and this type of bad service u provide to ur customers ...????????????/

ridiculous dam upset wit tata :(
Tajinder Singh Send email

May 25, 2012

Product not working

3 days have been passed away yet no one from your company has contacted me yet ...
Can u please tell me how much time will u take regarding this complaint .

Thanks and Regards,
Tajinder Singh
98884-74062
Tata Docomo Customercare Send email

May 22, 2012

Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that, your complaint bearing docket number 308742017 has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We will revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

For any further assistance please mail us at [email protected] or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer care
Tata Docomo.

May 19, 2012

Harrasment by Collection People

Name: Aditya Shukla

DEL NO: 908079990, ACCOUNT ID: 908079990

I purchased a Tata Photon when i shifted my house in Gurgaon as the Airtel Broadband lines were not there in my area. I paid almost all the bill on time and sometimes i used to be out of station so used to miss the Bill due date however later when i used to return to Gurgaon and found that my bill is due then i used to pay that Bill along with the late fee.

Later when Airtel laid there lines in my area i got an Airtel Broadband connection.
Now trouble started from here.

I used to pay Tata Rs 1500+ per month as the Photon rental. Now after i got Airtel i went to the Tata Showroom (I purchased Photon from here) in Setor 56 Huda Martket Gurgaon and told them that i have paid Rs 3000+ for the device so now i want to get it converted to prepaid. I had an outstanding Bill of around Rs 1500 so i told those guys that i am ready to pay that money and want to know the procedure on how to get the Photon converted to prepaid. The showroom person told me that for that i need to go to Sahara Mall (Which is around 15 Kms from my house) and there i need to fill some forms in Tata's main showroom.

Shortly i had to leave to Jaipur for some work so i forgot this entire thing.In Jaipur i received a call from the Tata Operator telling me that my bill of Rs 1500 is due so i told him that i am not in town and as i need to get my Photon converted to prepaid so when im back then i will go to their showroom to pay my bill and get the Photon converted to Prepaid. When i returned after a month and checked my Mails then i found a bill for Tata Photon for Rs. 3000+.

Again i got a call from Tata regarding my bill so i told the lady that i hav'nt used my Photon since one month and she can check my usage. Infact i stopped using my Photon a week before the 1st bill of Rs 1500 was generated.Furthermore after the Due date passes any Internet/Phone Company stops the Servives of the respective number within 6-7 days so even my Tata Photon wasnt working for the period for which i was sent a bill of extra Rs 1500.

I started receiving calls from Tata Collection Agents and nobody was willing to help me. I was told that i have to pay i full bill and there would be no waiver. I kept on repeating that i am ready to pay the bill for the period that i have used Photon but the extra bill for Rs 1500+ is something that i wont pay.

Last month i got a call from Mr Raj from Tata so i explained him the entire situation. After that i was out of station for a few days and my Mobile Number registered with Tata was Off. This month i again got a call from Mr Raj and he told me that he has got the extra ammount deducted as i had not used their services and i only need to pay the Rs 1500 that was orignally due on me. Mr Raj wanted to send somebody to collect a check however i told him that i will go to Sahara Mall and will apy the bill over there as i need to get my Photon converted to prepaid. Since it was a Weekday and i was at work so i told him that i will go to Sahara Mall on the Weekend.

From Saturday morning Mr Raj started calling me after every 30 mins asking me that where am i right now. Every time i told him that as promised i will pay the bill today however he still kept on calling. Around 3 i went to Sahara Mall annd told the executive on the Counter that i need to get my Photon converted to prepaid and i want to pay my outstanding. The person told me that my bill if for Rs 3800+ so i made him had a word with Mr. Raj. Now that person told me and Mr Raj that according to their policies they cannot convert my Photon into prepaid until the whole ammount is cleared and that there has been no waiver as yet. Mr Raj told me that he has sent a request for the deduction of the extra ammount and due to some system issues it is not being appeared. He further told me that the Decution has been approved and i should pay the Rs 1500 and rest would be done. On the other hand the executive in the store clearly told me that i need to pay the full bill of Rs 3800 to get my Photon converted to postpaid. I told Mr Raj that i am not paying the bill until they convert my Photon to prepaid and walked out of the store. At that point Mr Raj littrealy abused me and hanged the call.

After that i got several calls from Tata and one from someone claiming to be from Delhi High Court Leagal Cell however nobody was actually listing to what i was saying. WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR SERVICES THAT I DID'NT USE. EVEN THE DEVICE WAS NOT WORKING AT THAT TIME.

So finally Tata has sent me a legal notice. Dont worry i will be there on 24th May however now you wont get a single Rs out of my Pocket cause since you have moved to court so even i would like to Tackle it in Consumer Court.

Now i would take a leave from my Office on 24th to attend the Court so i need compensation of Rs 2389.95 cause that is what i am paid per day (Rs 50000/21 Days). Apart from that i need compensation because of the harrasment and Mental Agony that have been inflicted on me by Tata.

PS: I still and will always respect Mr Ratan Tata for what he is however it is shamefull to see that such a rescepted Compant that is being Manned by such a Respectfull and Noble figure employees these kind of people who have no respect for their Consumers time and money. Furthermore they dont even care about what the Consumer is saying.