TATA Power

nicholas.lobo14

Aug 2, 2020

Hick in billing

Respect Sir,

Every month we received bill approx Rs 700 and my last month bill was rupees 724 bill no 98002850877 paid on 23 June

Also note after paying all bills in time in lockdown period, we have received a hike in the current month bill, our bill No 93251835019 dated 2020/07 amount is 2440 /-

Request you please check and please do the rectification and send the new bill to proceed further

Requesting for your early reply
Mahesh192025

Jul 30, 2020

Higher electricity bill

Consumer no 90000829117 Meter no L0253958.
Respect Sir,
Every month bill was 1600/ Last bill no 99376662881 paid 3319 for 2months on 11/07/20 but on 21/07/20 Bill SMS recieved of bill 14929/ nearly Fifteen Thousand The lady was shocked And had no help from anyone. Please look into this matter and help her as her pension is ten thousand how can she able to pay. Thanks
Mahesh192025

Jul 30, 2020

Higher electricity bill

Consumer no 90000829117 Meter no L0253958.
Respect Sir,
Every month bill was 1600/ Last bill no 99376662881 paid 3319 for 2months on 11/07/20, but on 21/07/20 Bill SMS recieved on mobile of bill 14929/ nearly Fifteen Thousand ,The lady was shocked And had no answer from custmercare. Please look into this matter and help her .
Rs137

Jul 25, 2020

Inflated Power bill by Tata Power Mumbai

Bill no. 98376728175 Dated 25-07-2020 in respect of consumer no. ############ .Mumbai. The bill amount is Rs 13850 which is extremely high and absolutely incorrect. I f you see the previous months the bill amount has been around Rs. 1300. I dont know how Tata Power has arrived at this astronomical figure. I expect Tata Power to to take corrective steps immediately
GOVIND19

Jul 16, 2020

Inflated Power bill by Tata Power Mumbai

Bill no. 99501130140 Dated 14-07-2020 in respect of consumer no. ############ . Name GOVIND SHANKAR PANDYA., flat no 605,Versova Mahavir CHS Ltd, 7 is bunglows, Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai. The bill amount is Rs 15582 which is extremely high and absolutely incorrect. I f you see the previous months the bill amount has been around Rs. 1800. I dont know how Tata Power has arrived at this astronomical figure. I expect Tata Power to to take corrective steps immediately
dalvi.sneha

Dec 1, 2018

complain regards to bill

Request you to please check my electricity bills and meters, the bill amount is so high now a days, it is increasing every month, from the last 6 to 8 months the bill amount is so high, please have a check thoroughly.

My Consumer N umber :- ############
Meter No:- TAT35825
MRU:- W1027018
Type of supply :- 1PHASE
Zone:- CZ01
Address :- 1/1-A/15, satpuda society, NNP colony, Goregaon (east), Mumbai 400 065
My Mobile Number :- 9869600855
Mohdakbar0060

Oct 12, 2018

Meter cheng

My meter check extra bill please Cheng meter consumer number ############ mohd Akbar khaleel ahmad ansari and consumer number ############ sarfraz ahmed sarajuddin ansari
mansoori

Aug 1, 2018

Incorrect Light Bill

Light bill was originated without verifying the actual usage. We were staying at our parental home last 1 month still Tata power billed me 166 units.
On sending email to them I came to know that the person visited site was not able to view the meter reading thus they've estimated bill based on average of last 3 months billing.
This is really theft going on. Please assist and solve my issue.
My consumer number is ############
Soofiyan Mansuri
9820072012
Joshiv01111985

Jul 13, 2018

High electricity bills

Myself vinod joshi residing at Azad nagar, near gore pan shop, behind mahendra co, ghatkopar west. Mum-400086. I am having Tata Power electricity connection at my home and my consumer number is ############. I have been charged very high and unusual amount of bill Which is INR 10626.00 against our montly average bill of 700 to 800 INR. We have not consumed this much of unit And Tata Poer co is not coopearting. So could you please look into this on urgent basis. My number is 9819019127 & 9768736878.
DEBASMITA S

Jun 18, 2018

Gross malpractice.

I have tried calling customer care put up a complaint but no one has done anything about anything. Both members in our household go to work and the electricity consumtion in the house is done in the evening. Inspite if that the electricity bill of my house has been matter of extreme concern. The bill for the month of May has been 18 thousand rupees approximately.
Raju m yadav

Dec 23, 2017

Name change in bill

I want to change name in my electric bill
smdesa

Oct 26, 2017

High Electricity Bill

Request some one to please check my electricity bills and meters, the bill amount has been increasing every month, from the last 6 to 8 months the bill amount is so high, please have a check thoroughly

My Consumer Number :- ############
Meter No:- 5112256
MRU:- W0119209
Type of supplu :- 3PHASE
Zone:- SZ01

At any time of the day, only the fan is being used and in the evening 1 light and the fan is being used. Apart from this, there is a microwave and refrigerator.

With this consumption, I do not understand how my bill amount is Rs.1500-1700. Only I am consuming electricity and for one person the bill should not be this high.

I have been complaining about this to your customer care since the past year, but nothing has been done to check my meter.

The Company where I work has a Reliance Energy connection and their bill is only Rs.1000 to 1200, although the Air-conditioner is on for so many hours.

If this continues, I will be constrained to shift to Reliance Energy.

Awaiting your response.

SD
rspradhan

Sep 22, 2017

Tatapower Employees are harassing me

Tata power emloyees at call centre and customers centre are harassing me and forcing me to get photos print along with complaints which is not affordable for me. They say they will not entertain my complaints if I do not provide photos.
I am a Senior citizen and looking after secretary work of society and have no energy to run around for taking sites photos as forced by Tata people.
Rajendra
Mumbai
9820792798
dilip ghoghari

Aug 30, 2017

no light

2 days is lighat not working in my socity..man power supply board is blast and curent is likeg so plzz solution in my complent..
all ways toll free number is not conecting.. my consumar numbar-############ name-kailashben l, panchal add-19,motibhai desai chawl,ganesh nagar rawal pada,dahisar(e) mum-68 mob-9769682048
PRADEEP BOLOOR

Jun 10, 2017

HIGHLY INFLATED ELECTRICITY BILLS

SERVICE PROVIDER: TATA POWER
CONSUMER NUMBER: ############

I AM GETTING HIGHLY INFLATED BILLS FROM TATA POWER ON AN AVERAGE OF RS.2672 EVERY MONTH EVEN WHEN I AM NOT HAVING AIR CONDITIONER AT HOME. IN THE MONTH OF MAY, I WAS AT HOME FOR ONLY 12 DAYS BUT STILL I RECEIVED A BILL OF RS.1538.

I FEEL THERE IS SOMETHING AMISS IN MY CASE WHEN OTHERS ARE GETTING MONTHLY BILLS FOR MUCH LESSER AMOUNTS.

PLEASE INVESTIGATE.
Mariasaidepur

May 19, 2017

High electric bill

Since last two months we have been charged ₹3500 & ₹3100 where in we have not increased our usage. We used get a bill maximum of ₹1500 before last two months. Kindly help me with this as I know for sure that we have been charged incorrectly.
pallavi bondre

Feb 25, 2017

bill pmt through free charge

Respected sir/madam ,as i am your electricity customer of mumbai area borivali east. i want to saay that we being all residents of india using mobile app for our ready use to pay d bills of mob., telephone etc. it is very easy to pay bill bu freecharge. you have given this facility to delhi customers, then why not mumbai customer to use the freecharge app to pay tata power bills pmt.. sir plz consider my request as representative of alll mumbai customers. waiting for your quick action. plz do it as early as possible.. thanks........
Prathamesh c.joshi

Jan 26, 2017

High amount of bill

High bill
I switched my power supply from reliance to tata power 2 years ago but now I am regreting about it.Initially for a period of 6 months the bill was low compared to reliance but then it increase and now it is ,700-800 per month.Before 9 months bill was 1000-1200 per month then it increased to 1500-2000 per month
Chetan Lakhani

Sep 18, 2016

High bill

I switched my power supply from reliance to tata power 2 years ago but now I am regreting about it.Initially for a period of 6 months the bill was low compared to reliance but then it increase and now it is 2400 per month.Before 9 months bill was 1100-1200 per month then it increased to 1600-1700 per month in 3 months and again in 3 months it increased to 2200-2400 per month.
satish.salunkhe1

Sep 12, 2016

UNEXPECTED HIGH MONTHLY BILL

I have changed power supply from RIL to TATA and now I am regretting to my decision. Initial 3 months bill was very low compare to RIL. But after 3 months It started increasing.
Tata's tariff are very high. I have decided to change my power supply to Reliance again.
Compare to July month bill increased almost double. This is just disgusting. Bills are increasing month on month.

Now TATA company is HOME of robbers same on you TATA.

CN-############
Jagdish chandra A mishra

Aug 1, 2016

Hight Bill

Hi Tata,

I have changed power supply from RIL to TATA and now I am regretting to my decision after initial 6 month the bill started increasing per month like mouth of sursa. from 600 per month to 4 thousand per month bill increased in last 2 years this is just disgusting.
What never changed in my home last 2 year is home appliances it is same home appliances from last 3 years at the time of RIL also appliances was same consumption is same. only bill is increasing.
Infact I chaned all my home lights with LED but no change in bill only it keeps increasing month by month.

Now TATA company is HOME of robbers same on you TATA.

Virendra Mishra
SurjittSaggu

Feb 16, 2016

TATA is a worst company

May it be TATA card or TATA Power it seems the brand is more towards cheating its customers. Just by giving good speeches doesn't mean that the organization as a whole is very great but is good in fooling the customers.

TATA Card: In May'15 i did inform the head to close my CC and they replied back stating that I should reconsider and told them that I don't want to continue as they are cheaters. Now in Feb'16 I'm again getting a statement for paying 500 odd amount. For what???

We switched from Reliance to TATA as they kept saying that the bill amount will be reduced but it has doubled. HAHAHA I feel they can fool us so easily.

Kudos for minting money in an indecent way.
Rajeshnaik1977

Jan 14, 2016

high bill

As we are the tata energy customer, I switched from reliance to tata, two years ago, at the starting the bill was decent like 500 to 600, now it has reached up to 1500 rs , I don't know my energy charges show 663.75, and they add wheeling charges @rs 1.80 that is 437 rs , I don't understand why I have to pay to reliance wheeling charges that to 437 rs
kiran anjaria

Dec 24, 2015

Cable Fault Main Supplies to Building

We have in society Residential Cable fault from June 2015 . Our address / Consumer no as follows.
Address : 63 B Anamika Bhuvan Co operative Housing society , M.V Road Andheri east Mumbai 400069.
Consumer Nos : ############ & ############.
During moth of June cable fault occurred. Tata & Reliance supplies provided cable connection temporary( Loose Cable)

Still solution is not found and cable is loose. There representative comes and ask where is the fault ???
We gave permission to dig foyer and find out fault and repair it..

Still no repairs done.

Worried no mishap should happen.

Request to immediately restore supplies with proper connection and relieve us from tension.

Thanking You

Secretary

Anamika Bhuvan CHS LTD
Andheri east ---Mumbai 400 069
nilesh tambe

Nov 30, 2015

Bill amount is so high

My old consumer no:2546742 & new consumer ############.

We were getting bills between 600-700. But suddenly the bills started accumulating and reached 1700-2100 constantly for last 4-5 months. Now this month it has reached 1765 to high.

Please see in the matter and solve it as early as possible.

Waiting for your action.