Tata Sky

Consumer complaints and reviews about Tata Sky

KESHRAM

Mar 4, 2019

Not showing any DD News

TATA Sky is not showing Any DD Channels from 21 Feb. 2019 till date and other selected channels.
I have written for this many time to TATA SKY but they doing nothing.
My RMN No. is 9602964046
TGandhi

Jun 9, 2017

Faulty Set Top Box

I have four set top boxes under one ID and am a Premiere Customer of Tata Sky. One of the set top box is placed in our Guest Room (which is seldom used since it is a guest room). Around a year back, this box would not work. I tried other remotes but still it would not turn green. Hence I complained to Tata Sky who deputed the engineer within 24 hours. He said that there is technical problem with the set top box and will have to be replaced. They never told me that the replaced box is a reconditioned one probably repaired by some cowboy.Since I was expecting some guests, I paid Rs.450 deducted from my advance. After about three months, the box again gave up. Again I summoned the Tata Sky engineer and was informed that the box has a technical problem and had to be replaced. I was also told that the warranty on the reconditioned box is only one month from the time it is installed. Tata Sky deducted another Rs.450 from my balance. After a few more months, the same problem repeated. But this time I was informed that there is some problem with the Plug which was changed by Tata Sky Engineer and of course the Set Top Box was changed in February 2017. To my surprise, the set top box gave up again within less than three months.

I have spent hours trying to explain to the Tata Sky help line that the problem is in the repairing or reconditioning of the set top box as my other three set top boxes are working fine. I have also explained that I am willing to pay for a Brand New Set Top Box to be exchanged for this reconditioned set top box but their argument is that with one ID, I cannot get more than four set top boxes and hence cannot get a fresh piece.

Please look into this matter and help me. My RNM is 9824031879
sabarimano

Dec 6, 2016

TATA SKY Payment LOOT

i have started using tata sky with Rs.279 with including the channels which i want and past one year i have not changed any packs it remains the same. but they are increasing the pack amount with out information. where they said while selling this yearly once may the price may get increase. but for the past 3 months.. it become from Rs.279 to Rs.350

I hate tata sky.. i hate their service.. i want sue them in court. i want my money back.. and through back their bloody hell set up box to their face.
Raxit

CC
[email protected], Raxit Rodiya

Today at 8:32 PM

Ref :Nodal Complain No # NJAIUTI.,

Dear Tata Sky Service Provider.

We are facing problem in Tata sky service even though opted annual subscription.

What kind of services you are going to providing to the customer who opted annual subscription package...?

Since two hours by now ,we are trying to connect tata sky customer care no; 18602086633 ,18605006633 to obtain the help and registered our problem with the set up box. But it almost kept on hold for 16.30 minutes and later on caller disconnected automatically. We almost tried to connect seven times but unable to reach your customer care officer.

How come Tatasky will satisfy their customer and will resolved their issues with such service numbers which are actually useless when called for..!

We realise within last two hours time, that to obtain tata sky service is the most disaster for the routine life under such events where your tata sky set up box are useless and not receiving any signals. Moreover calling to customer care are simply wasting money without reaching the service provider.

By now we experienced , to convey such situation to the service provider becomes quite difficult for us.

Very soon we will have to switch over to other service provider to obtain hassle free services .

I would like to request you to kindly acknowledge this e-mail immediately upon receipt of this email.

Our tata sky user id is ; 1097360356 registered cell phone no# 09723434583 ,

This is the burning issue for us and by now alarming under such harsh signal issues and episodes .

Looking forward for your earliest action which you claim 24X7 online value added service.

Raxit
vipulcg

Jan 1, 2016

CHANNELS NOT COMING

My subscriber id is 1077645677.
I am not getting half of the channels that i am paying for. The service is miserable and there is no courtesy of taking with the customers. They are not refunding my money nor are they resolving the problem. Every technician who comes mentions a different problem. I am really harresed and feel cheated by Tata Sky. I wish Mr Ratan Tata takes a note of so many complaint about Tata sky and gives a proper training to their technicians and customer care people.
I wow not to use a TATA product in future
ankitjain123456

Jul 11, 2015

Delay in attending Complaint

On 9th July 15, around 14:20 we lost receiving signal, we waited upto 16:00 hrs in order to get automatically signal. At last around 17:20 hrs we called up at consumer care and logged our complaint ( Sub Id:- 1002763116) on 10th at 10:00 am we again reminded for above complaint but no body responded again at 12:00 Noon i recalled to remind to attend our complaint and we were told that our engg is on the way and will attend any moment but sorry to inform you that again at 17:00 and 18:00 hrs we called for attend our complaint but around 19:25 hrs one of your technician came and went to the terrace to check the disk position and informed us that this disk is to be changed which can be done tomorrow only will you please check that why your technical team took this long time to attend our complaint we were almost without signal for 29 hrs ( since we are your premier customer)

Today around 18:30 hrs one of your technician named Mr. Nitin came along with disk to replace it and went to the terrace. He brought disk without it's stand and insist us to install new disk on old stand only other wise we have to pay additional 200 Rs. which was not accepted by us and we ask him to go back without installing on old stand. Later on your customer care called us and told us that all disk are coming with new stand only and it was mistake of our technician so please allow him to install new stand with disk

We hope that in future we will not get such type of treatment by your franchise and will be treated nicely and person like Mr. Nitin will behave in a proper manner and we will be compensated for the number of days we lost the signal and mental stress caused by your end.

Mahesh K Jain
nilman

Jun 13, 2015

change the setup box

My complaint is my DTH service provider Tata Sky is not given batter service. I'm call last 7 days continue to change my old setup box. But he says today he change the setup box, but NP one can change the setup box as on today. This is a very same full of the Tata sky company.
If your company is genuine pl. Change my setup box today.
Manish Patel
RMN. 9900019074
nilman

Jun 13, 2015

change the setup box

I'm Colling tata sky customer care regularly regarding old setupbox change but he say me today he was change. Everyday he say same ward. But no one attend the service for that.
So. Pl. Solve my problem ad soon as possible.
Radha Raman Tiwari

Jun 2, 2015

Cheating over phone

I am having Tata sky connection no.1126310604 at Baroda. Today, i.e. 03.06.2015, around 11.05am, I got a call over my mobile no. 9408151365 from no.140 934 0498. The caller was lady, stating that she is calling from Tatasky and started telling about some cooking channel and without waiting for a definite reply, she disconnected the call. A few seconds later, I got following sms
" Request completed for Monthly Actve Cooking, Rs.49.Current a/c bal. Rs.346.66. Due date 28-June-. New Monthly charges Rs.414."

This is an act of cheating. I do not subscribe to any such offer. Please cancel the above and restore my existing package only, else I will escalate the issue to all concerned, including lodgment of criminal case against you, at your risk and responsibility.

RR Tiwari
ID-1126310604
deepakmahi

Apr 4, 2015

no signal

My I'd is 1088444029. I m not showing all channels plz help me. My no. 08264697448
deepakmahi

Apr 2, 2015

no signal

Hi. I m deepak singh my I'd is 1088444029. My complain no is NS1504023541797. And registered yesterday 2nd April. But till now no action for it. My cell no is 9532750050, 8264697448. Plz help me
PS2012

Jun 20, 2014

Loss caused to SAMSUNG TV due to TATA SKY supply cable

Subscription ID:- 1084912441
Service Request No:- ############

Despite having given 2 reminders on email, and several to the customer care, TATA SKY has miserably failed in responding to the in-action towards our complaint for justifying the cause of loss incurred due to the supply through TATA SKY CABLE, SET TOP BOX, HDMI CABLE & finally the MOTHERBOARD-PCB of our samsung TV.

We have incurred a total loss of Rs 8923.60/- due to the technical fault in the TATA SKY supply cable. They have been ennumerated in our emails. All the charges borne by us are supported with bills. This isn't the first time. We have had to replace our previous LED TV. This time we went in depth and have proof from several technicians to substantiate our claims.

Our SAMSUNG TV stopped working on 17/05/2014. Its more than a month now and TATA SKY is not willing to look into the matter leave apart the redressal.

SAMSUNG company people had send their highest order technician as this had been second time in row with us. He has given in writing what caused the problem.

Am am severally disappointed by the unprofessional and unconcerned behavior from TATA SKY representatives. I request everyone to be cautious and make sure that your TV sets are well insured. As per the samsung technician, lot of people in our city have had to replace their expensive TV's because of the faulty wiring by TATA SKY.

We are now seeking legal representation and moving to the consumer court.

Let this be heard to as many people out there who get lured and fooled by TATA SKY.
DhruvShrimal01

Now I want to change this number. . And register my new no.-9913275344
Subscriber I'd no of my setup box is-1043191277

May 12, 2010

not recived the payment for returned set top box

If you have made a second order by canceling the first than it still implies that you are bound to receive one STB as second order placed. The first order payment will be adjusted with the second order placed, a problem should arise in case you have not received the delivery of the STB. Repayment of the principal amount does not make sense as you will be paying the same amount on the receipt of the STB. In case you have canceled both the orders and have sent back all of the hardware and details of sales along with payment than according to the terms check the repayment terms and conditions. In case you have not canceled the order the payment will be adjusted and enquire when will you be receiving the STB. Call the customer care they will be in a better position to help you out in this case. Mailing also provides evidence of contact made retain those mails and send them to customercare if need be or it will be helpful for future reference.

Mar 30, 2012

TATA SKY shuts down Channels out of the Annual Pac

TATA SKY !!

I am Deepesh Bhagwanani

I have a TATA SKY HD+ Set up.
MY RMN is 9824076468

I had subscribed for SUPREME SPORTS PACK for 1 Year.

Today, all of a Sudden, their INDIA CRICKET PACK is not showing up.
I called up Customer Care, and their representative MR. SARWAN SINGH says that the channel was never a part of my package. And he says that I might be lying that the Channel used to come earlier.

It is not the question of Rs. 30 per month. But what assurance do I have that they will not Bar other channels at their will next time onwards ???

This is not the first time TATA SKY has harassed me.

OTHERS : PLEASE DO NOT BUY TATA SKY. Try Continuing with your Cable Operators.

TATA SKY representatives are not courteous and try to prove you wrong.
User20697

May 11, 2010

not recived the payment for returned set top box

I returned one set top box to Tata sky, since they wisely made me to place the second order promising they will cancel the first order. it's more than 20 days i am sending mail they are not responding it. Seems they are not going to pay back the amount.

Bluedart - Late delivery
    The bluedart is not delivering my package at time . Every...
    collector - Cutting of greenery
    Sector 3 Jawahar Nagar Jaipur nursery Is a green area...
    Aspiring Minds(amcat) - Your Test has been Expired
    Sir, After completing my amcat test for wipro, i got a...
    idea cellular - Disturbance in reception
    Hi! There's lot of disturbance during the call.
    HDFC - Unusual charges without any information
    Dear Sir, My name is Saikumar Pilla and I am having...
    GRAMA/WARD Volunteer - General Secretary of AP ward volunteer,for rejected...
    Respected sir/madam, My name is Ganga bhavani,working as...
    Dream Job consultancy - Sucking Money making job seeker fool
    I am a retired technical professional. On 16.10.19, I got...
    ACCESS 2 HEALTHCARE - Refund of amount paid
    I have paid an amount of Rs 9980 on 17/10/2019 to access ...
    H2O FITNESS CENTRE - BANK REJECT THE LOAN
    I'm Leninraja from tamilnadu. I have running a...