Tata Sky

Consumer complaints and reviews about Tata Sky

getsk2001

Dec 15, 2016

Cheating

My annual subscription for South sports special is due tomorrow and I was trying to recharge today.

I could see the same rate of Rs. 2420 for South sports special and recharged it. Since the validity is showing only for 10.5 months instead of one year, I called up customer service and the lady told me that the current rate for South sports special is 3190!
I told her that the website is showing 2420 but she is telling me that the rates are revised "MAY BE THE COMPANY IS YET TYO UPDATE THAT IN THEIR WEBSITE"!!!! When we are checking the "My account" page and doing all transactions, is it not cheating the customers?
Its a kind of you pay first and we will decide where to account your money!!!
Also, you will see some unwanted channels added to the account with out the customer actually requested for it! Its a mess!

Cheating

akshaykit

Dec 6, 2016

EXTRA RELOCATION CHARGES IN SAME BUILDING

Myself Akshay, having TATA SKY Subscription ID: 1102753017.

We shifted to new home in October and paid Rs 650 for Relocation and Cable Charges.

After 5 days we started facing signal issues

We called customer care and they told me to do master reset and some plug in and plug out etc...but nothing worked out

Later i complained about this and one engineer visited our home and told that antenna is not installed properly.
They installed my antenna next to coconut tree.

I contacted customer care once again and spoke to senior persons and they told me that i have to pay again relocation charges.

My concern is " recently we shifted and we have paid Rs.650 and again they are asking me to pay relocation charges" How fair it is..

TATA Sky is looting money for relocation and cable charges.

I will be paying almost the cost of new setup box just for relocation.
Shailendra shriwas

Oct 21, 2016

Amt debited

Sir i rechared Tata Sky DTH on 20th oct 16 two times but rechared done only once and amount debited from my credit card 500+500.so please checked it and return to extra 500 to my wallet. Il greatfull to ever u
Coolmanu76

Sep 13, 2016

Tata sky not working from last 7 days

What stupid service you guys are providing.. My tata sky is not working from last 7 days and your guys have put my work order on hold. I have called custom care at least 40 times now, but its still no solution... Really fedup of this.. If you guys can't provide service, please refund my complete amount so that I can move to some other operator. Please let me know if I can do police complain against tata sky also
rajeevblr

Sep 1, 2016

Not able to view many channel as per subscription package, after complain no action

My tata sky id- 1124998780 and faced no signal issue on many channel, Tata sky have very bad service and no time line to resolve customer complain.

We are not able to view many channel as per my package and showing error message "setup box not receiving signal" from more than month and already inform many time to Tata sky customer care reference ID is 0000JaBPGTM6KPPW dated 30/07/2016. Again raise complaint reference number is R2TUZKE dated 24/08/16 to, still service not available and there is no progress on complain.

First all hindi news channel- aajtak, abp, zeenew, etc channel service not available again after 15 days all entertainment channel as star plus, sony, colors, life ok, etc channel not available now only few movie channel coming. We are fed up with tata sky service and raise complaint and ask to stop subscription reference number R2TUZKE and refund everyday subscription amount deduction from my account.

Tata sky didn't resolve my complain and did't stop my connection and daily deducting amount from my account without any service.
Vidya4264

Aug 16, 2016

Over Charge by all DTH service providers

Hi Everyone,

My major concern is all DTH service providers are the same on charging for customers.

I am looking DTH who can charge as telecom charges

means in telecom depart, will charge if we call any number, even if call reaches properly then only money will be deduct.
what about in DTH, unnecessarily we are losing money as per below cases

1) no signal due to bad whether or any
2) if we are not watching television
3)if there is no electricity at home or office
4) if hardware or software faulty on DTH or TV
5)if we are using DVD or PC when DTH is not required

so at any situation as mentioned above, please calculate the money how much each user losing

in a day maximum 10 hours (generally) watching television almost all the customers

so divide your daily charge in-to hours and calculate how much money each user losing daily, calculate how much losing per user in a month, from all users, in a year

THIS IS HOW WE ARE IN INDIA!!!

Please change the system first in India, then see with-in 5 years India will be reach 35% more rich in money.

We wont be until unless stop, these kind of legal frauds!
Piyush Chandra

Aug 14, 2016

nodigitalsignal

no digital signal
mithleshkant

Aug 6, 2016

Free to air channel not being broadcast

Tata sky is not not broadcasting free to air channels like DD channels, Rajyasabha TV, Loksabha TV & other news channels. There is no signal for these , but there is no issue in paid channels
Ananda Dev

pjayaprasad

Jul 19, 2016

No signal problem

Tata sky ID: 1086189469

Tata sky DTH is showing NO SIGNAL Problem from last 5 days. Very disappointing with the service of Tata sky. Thy r not even bothered to rectify the issues even after several reminders. I am not ready to pay service charge for problems which r frequent.
I want to take up this issue with ministry of Information and broadcasting.

Jayaprasad
gopalkv

Jul 18, 2016

Worst service - Pain in every renewal.

The renewal price shown for South Sports special in MYtatasky website is Rs 1445. Inspite of a complaint Q9TGF97 and paying the money intime, they are not agreeing to stand by their QUOTE. One of the worst service possible. They are surviving only because of other operators are equally inefficient. I am a customer since more than 10 years and fed-up with the service Always interested in increasing the price and every renewal is a pain. Please NEVER become a member.

Worst service - Pain in every renewal.

Col Francis Machado

Jul 10, 2016

ADDING FREE PACKAGE AND CHARGING FOR IT

Tata Sky has no 'Complaint Forum'. It has only ' Request' facility, and they have deliberately deleted my'request' made on 05/07/2016 without bothering to answer. Executives are supposed to call you back. They never do so.
My Tata Sky ID : 1042999845. My package is Annual Mega HD Pack paid annually and effective date of renewal is 22 April 2016 . Amount paid rs 7990/- . Balance in account was Rs 75.22.
On 22 April 2016 itself a Tata Shy Comedy Free Package has been added without my asking. No charge in April 2016. But after that money has been deducted from May 2016 on wards for a FREE package. NOW THEY INSIST THAT I MUST DEPOSIT MORE MONEY TO ENABLE THE CALL CENTER TO DEPLETE A PACKAGE I NEVER ASKED FOR.

SUCH ACTIONS BRING DISREPUTE TO A TATA COMPANY. Cannot trust them even with small amounts of money.

Colonel Francis Machado, Retd
Aston menezes

Jun 20, 2016

no signal

There no signal properly past many days and not opening alert shoeing no signal my subscribers no is 1187479173
sreenivas52

Jun 19, 2016

no signol

From last two days we are calling to customer care to register the complaint for technician to come and see but those customer care fellows are registering the complaint and saying he will come in couple of hours but nobody came and for calling those fellows I lost around 100 rs of mobile balance but three days over until now nobody came ....and they are saying it toll free then why I was losing my mobile balance this is not at all fare dish I'd 1108977396
Patrick Wilson

Jun 3, 2016

channel not working after I had added it

Now a total of 2 hours speaking to customer care and 3 times the call has dropped......they do not call back and I cannot call them .....I added Neo sports to my pack 2 nights ago....acknowledgement received, but cnannels not working......other channels working fine.....They do not listen properly, they say if a call drops you get a call back.....LIES.....they say a technician will call and make an appointment ......but the man today seemed to be saying that will happen, but the call dropped before we could arrange.....half an hour and no call back.....NOW WHAT DO I DO..???

This is a ridiculous situation....
blkalas

May 25, 2016

Reg- Relocation within city

I had given a request to TATA SKY for relocation of DTH 4 days before,they have given me the work order number,after that no response from them,I had called more than 6 times,every time they are telling it will done in 24 hrs,but no body is calling me as of now from TATA SKY relocation side.

Work order number -P0Y8QT5
Pavanag1

May 25, 2016

Pathetic and worst service

Had raised the request for re installation at new location with in the city ( Bangalore) since Saturday 21st May 2016. Till today no body has called back r raised the work order. Every 2 hours if I call they say the same tag line will resolve within 2 hours. Today is Wednesday 25th May 2016 still I'm waiting for the call back to fix up the issue.

My sincere suggestion and humble request don't ever dream of installing this pathetic DTH provider.

They r very prominent in only calling during renewal time. If u say them to callback any day any time promptly they would do that.

Felling very bad to comment negative about TATA group
manasparhi

May 24, 2016

TATA SKY Not providing basic services for which it takes money from customers

No signal at all. Consumer board please take a note that TATA SKY not giving uninterrupted service during normal days (not rainy days). Even they do not have a TOLL FREE Customer service in India. Leave about service, they take more for providing HD channels, but still their QoS is too low in today's market.
manasparhi

May 24, 2016

TATA SKY not providing quality service

Most of the time a default message coming saying "NO SIGNAL" "SELECT TO CONTINUE"

Better I would have taken Airtel DTH instead of TATA SKY.
Priti.K

May 11, 2016

Offer Fraud

I'm Mrs. Priti Kedia, Tata Sky customer care is very pathetic & staffs are rude & mannerless, We being a premium customer of Tatasky get this rediculous behaviour from the customer care department.

Yesterday (10/05/2016) I got a call from the offer department of Tatasky saying they have an offer running on Grand Sports package

Rs.2600/- on the Base pack
Rs. 1300/- for the Secondary box
Rs.1900/- for HD pack
________________
Rs.5825/- Total
________________

I was informed that I already have balance in my account so I have to only pay Rs.15325/-
Afer doing the recharge when I called the customer care to upgrade my package they are saying the amount is short for HD TV Activation. . you habe to paymore money..

Is thi snot a fraud then what??? Upon that none of the customer care staffs are ready to tell rhe the reason of amount shortage.. They are just blaming me of paying less amount... which I'm not even aware off...

Can some sensible person tell me the reason of all the hassel which I'm going through from your staff

Priti Kedia
ragh007

Apr 26, 2016

Very Rude attitude of Customer Executive

The customer executive is very rude while on call. She directly says talk to my superwiser, I will put the call on hold.
Didn't even ask me and kept on hold. Call was on hold for 1 hour and none of her superwiser spoke to me.
Worst, pathetic service.
savita8

Apr 21, 2016

com

improve the tata sky
Raja Sekhara Rao MNB

Apr 15, 2016

Customer Service numbers are not working

I never seen this type of service from Tata Sky. My Subscriber ID is 1120629066 . I need extra chanals as contacted both customer care and sent SMS but couldn't able to connect customer care services and got Message that multiple subscriber IDs are attached to registered mobile number. Last month I paid 305 Rupees but this month 340. No informatiion why charges are changed.

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AT EARLIEST

Raja Sekhar
M S Sankaranarayanan

Apr 14, 2016

recharging on time but not crediting to my accountg

My ID No. 1117544302

With reference to the above, I have paid a sum of Rs. 1000/- on 12-4-2016 through internetbanking of Bank of India, vide their reference No. 33085829 and the same is yet to show in the statement. Meanwhile I have been receiving reminders from tatasky. When I contacted my bank, they clearly told that the amount was already sent to biller and it is upto biller to provide service.

I am surprised the same is happening everytime.

Kindly do the needful..
sunil16g

Apr 14, 2016

Absconding Distributor

On 1st of April, I had been approached by Arun Kumar (9738777220, 0804161018) who is the authorized cable TV operator for Purva Highlands (Group of Purvankara) for all DTH services, I believed him when he took me to the elevator passage and showed all the cables connection points and agreed to pay him Rs. 2400 installation fee for 1 year free HD channels and 1-month all channels free service.

After installation, I asked him to give the receipt for which he refused and said TATA Sky team will send across over e-mail. I had some issues with my TV installation team which they refused to come as my location is far, I had to cancel the order and got another TV installed on 12th March.

When I connected the setup box (Digicard No. ############) to the TV which was not working, I called customer care and found out that the setup box was in use by someone else. Later on, the agent has come to know that I was trying to reach him and immediately he has called my brother and took his name and mobile number and registered a request with subscriber ID: 1184633434 and later it was sent on pending and register another subcriber ID: 1187316326.

I reported this incident to your supervisor Prabhu and asked him to register a complaint on this distributor and got request no: O6NGUJV and no action has been taken until now.

This agent is absconding by taking my money and not responding, Tatasky customer care team is not understanding my concern and asking me to follow-up with the distributor.

I am deeply disappointed with this experience and calling customer care daily and chasing your distrubutor to return my money.

I want a strict action to be taken against them.

Sunil M Kumar

+91-9632-725-330

Absconding Distributor

TNSAND - BOOK ACCEPET OR REFUND
    I BOOKED SAND LORRY NUMBER: TN 27 H 0640 BOOKING...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Street dog problem
    I have raised a complaint on Street dog problem 2 weeks...
    UP Police cyber cell - Cyber crime
    Dear sir on 16-03-2019 I received a call from 9660438886...
    LG43LK5760PTA - Tilting wall mount for the TV
    I had purchased a 43 inch LED TV (43LK5760PTA) from...
    Mumbai EMS customs - parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs & i want it...
    My parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs for last 1...
    Whirlpool Split AC - Regarding Extra charges for installation
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM - PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM
    Hello On March 4, 2019, PWA * PAIDWINGS AG, without my...