Tata Sky

Consumer complaints and reviews about Tata Sky

Ca.vikas Shukla

Feb 18, 2016

Set up box is not working

Second time lodging complaint
Nobody come and attend
Your toll free number and customer care is use less even after waiting of 25 minutes no one receive call .
We are requesting stop your customer care centre , it is for providing pain not for relief
Most worst services given by tata sky
Those persons who are in charge demolishing tata group name and goodwill.

Feb 3, 2016

No Signal for the last 8 days

Dear Ms. Priyanka,

Very Good Morning! Thank you so very much for the communication!

My Dear, I have been trying to reach through your Toll Free Nos., But that have been arranged such ways that Not a single consumer could be able to reach. No one has picked up the call of your franchisee office in Thane, Goregaon, Kurla etc.

Then I have gone through your web site & registered the Complaints. It has been proved that the People those who have been working in Tata Sky have been 100% Criminally Corrupted, Lazy & Anti-Social elements.

I have made all the copies printed whate3ver I have registered the complaints & submitted to the Wagle Estate Police Station. They have advised me to submit the same documents to the Consumer Forum or Court. I have submitted them today.

I have been suffering for the last 7 days. But I have paid for all those 8 days.

I will not pay a single Rupee for technical Repair & for any Part which they might add & give us all Forged Bill.

My Dear4, If I receive ant Forged Bill for any services or technical Part then those would be added advantages for my case against your Company.

I have been really shocked & surprised that “Tata” being one of the Biggest Group in the World, how they could appoint all those Criminally Corrupted people who have been Lazy & anti-Socials?

Sanjit Kumar Das
Mobile No.—9819449497
Tata Sky Id No.--1099416610

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2016 11:31 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: RE: NO SIGNAL IN MY TV FOR THE LAST 5 DAYS.

Service Request No.: MMIWGTE

Hello Mr. Sanjit Kumar Das,

Greetings from Tata Sky!

This is with reference to your complain regarding technical issue.

At the outset, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

Kindly revert for us to arrange visit to resolve technical issue.

We thank you for your feedback and look forward to your continued patronage.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm Regards

Priyanka
Nodal Officer
Tata Sky
[THREAD ID:1-MMIWGXG]

Feb 2, 2016

No Signal for the last 7 days

Very Good Morning! Thank you so very much for the communication!

I have made all the copies printed whate3ver I have registered the complaints & submitted to the Wagle Estate Police Station. They have advised me to submit the same documents to the Consumer Forum or Court. I will submit them today.

I have been suffering for the last 7 days. But I have paid for all those 7 days.

My Dear, If I receive ant Forged Bill for any services or technical Part then those would be added advantages for my case against your Company.

Sanjit Kumar Das
Mobile No.—9819449497
Tata Sky Id No.--1099416610

Feb 1, 2016

No Signal For last 5 Days.

I did not have any signal in my TV for the last 5 days. I have been lodging complaints for several times. but no one has come to my home for repair or no one has called me to guide.

it seems that your services have been worst in the world. All the Corrupted Criminals have been working with utmost lazyness. No one wants to work.

These criminals not only bad for the company like Tata, but also for the Nation. They have been anti-socials & anti-nationals. They must be treated as Terrorists.

Please repair my TV other wise, I will lodge complaints with Local, Police Station followed by Consumer Court.
ANOOP KUMAR TAGADE

Jan 30, 2016

BLACK SCREEN

THE SCREEN GOES BLACK DESPITE SEVERAL COMPLAINTS NO ONE HAS COME TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEM
varunkamal

Dec 8, 2015

Want to discontinue my Tatasky services

This (Tatasky) is most ridiculous company I have ever seen. I re-charge my account every month, but at-least 15-18 days their is no signal on my set top box.

And whenever I complain, the executives available in call centre has only one solution i.e. to send their technical representative to my home and they will charge Rs. 170/- for each visit.

These Tatasky people have made it a point to create these kind of no signal issue, so that they can send representative and earn Rs. 170/- every time.

I took tatasky connection just because of name TATA in it. As I thought Tata = Trust but guess I was wrong.

Now I have put in request to cancel the connection and request number provided to me is LLT1PC5.

Worst customer care executive that I have ever spoken to.

Ridiculous is the only word that I would like to associate with Tatasky.

Request you to kindly disconnect services. And you can keep entire balance that I have already paid.

Best Regards
Varun Jain
Pooja Nandi

Nov 22, 2015

NO SIGNAL

My subscriber ID is 1017649235. I have upgraded to TATA SKY HD new connection. I subscribed for the package of 1500 yearly HD plan. Since, the day HD has been installed. The no signal issue with the HD channels has been going on. Have been contacting the local TATA SKY engineers, but they have their excuses ready saying either they're on holiday or not in town. Really pathetic experience from them. I have paid for HD channels, but have no access to it,
Special complaint for the engineers of Ghansoli branch, they're of no use at all.

Nov 3, 2015

not channel live

Tv screen of frist time installment setting there are tv on / of switch . Plzzz chek . Account no 1080047200 tv off the 4 days plzz chek complaint.

Oct 22, 2015

A few channels not working

Last 2 days, CNBC Awaaz and CNBC TV 18 channels not working although other regular channels are in order. Tata Sky helpline services are pathetic and thete is no response for hours together. Last time when I had to call up customer care helpline, it took exactly 55 minutes for some one to pick up the call.

It is high time that Ratan Tata and Cyrus Mistry pay attention to the dismal services offered by Tata Sky.

Cus id 1012885289
surajpratap

Oct 5, 2015

tatasky pack chota 240 rs

1125040202 ka pack 240 hona h
Bhimochan

Oct 2, 2015

Unable to view channels especially my favourite CNBC AWAAZ

I was unable to view MY FAVOURITE CHANNEL CNBC AWAAZ SINCE 25 TH SEPTEMBER 2015 AND REST OF SOME OTHER CHANNELS. I called upon TATA SKY HELP LINES CALL CENTRE NUMBER. They informed me that our representative will Call and come later on I found sms that my work order is cancelled.
Again yesterday the call was made and again the same reply our representative Will visit you. Again an Sms stating that your work order is on hold.

I told the callcentre that I am unable to view my favourite channel CNBC AWAAZ AND HENCE I WILLNOT PAY THE RENEWAL AMOUNT AND SOME COMPENSATION HAS TO BE PROVIDED.

My work order on 2nd October 2015 is WO#KFNI2DR WHICH IS ON HOLD.

My 28 September 2015 order no. Is WO#KD0PR2Y WHICH IS CANCELLED..

My name BHIMOCHAN BHARDWAJ
Registered cell number 9323729245
Alternative number provided 9769654449

Hope you willbe able to resolve the issue

Bhimochan
sachindeogupta

Sep 29, 2015

Signal Issue

I am the customer (Sachin Gupta) of TATA SKY DTH since 2010, the pack was have taken Dhamal mix pack ,which includes 129 channels but more than 20 channels are not able see, i called up there hotline no. were they keep me hold around 26 minute after that the beep comes all customer care executive are busy .

I am paying every month subscription charges without getting the service

Customer ID - 1054768377
Name -Sachindeo Gupta
mobile -09920206611
bagul anil

Sep 27, 2015

many chanels not seen

channels not seen
my subscriber no. is --------------------1092460839. since last 5-6 days not able to see many of the chanels as the signals are not available. this is repetitive type of complaint. pl ensure that this problem is sorted out once for all.
V K KALRA

Aug 14, 2015

EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE

UNSOLICITED ADVICE TO ALL THE CONSUMERS.
PLEASE NEVER GO TATA SKY DTH.
WE ARE SUFFERRING IMMENSELY
COMPANY DOES NOT CARE FOR ANY COMPLAINT.
YOU WOULD GO MAD BUT THEY WOILD NOT RESPOND.
PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY LEST YOU WOULD BE IN THE SAME BOAT WITH ME
bhavesh.patil

Jul 1, 2015

Reveral of wrongly charges amounting to 170 rs

Team

This is regarding the service complaint for tata sky. Just couple of months back I have taken Tata sky TV connection.

Last week I launched complaint that there are no signal on the TV . Complaint sent on mail on 26th June 2015 , 6.27 pm As per the complaint the technician visited my house on 27th June 2015 and asked me to start the TV. There were no signal. He just ask me to send one SMS saying HR to 56333 .

After sending that the signal were ok and technician took signature on service form as the case is closed.

Next day morning I got sms that I have been charged 170 Rs.

When I call up Tata sky customer care they gave me reference number .

Tata sky representative call me for the query. I ask the reason why was i charged coz the product is under gurantee and there was no any replacement of part done or repair. Then he gave me reason that technician updated the comment as disk setting done. when i call up technician he told I have not given any fake comments. You check with customer care.

Second day again I got call I explain him the same story. He conference the dealer and dealer spoke with technician. As per dealer's confirmation technician was suppose to informed me about service charges which he did not informed and hence there was issue. Finally he concluded that He will credit my account with 170 charges within 30 mins.

But still it is not done.

There are two issues now :

1] They need to confirm once my account is credited back with 170 rupees which they have not yet done after several reminders.
even after copying thier CEO desk.

2] Who had wrongly inputted comment that technician did disk setting and coz of which I was charged. What action are they going to take to avoid this in future.

Below are the require details

Service Request No.: IUX9PZ4
10 digit subscriber ID 1148050824
Registered mobile number 9967663636
Rajanish Natu

Jun 22, 2015

Poor Service

My Customer ID is 1049671579.
We had registered complaint with non functioning of TATA SKY HD set of box about 5 days back.
Technician came and confirmed that set of box is having problem and needs to be replaced. Next day it got replaced with faulty one. Within 2-3 minutes it stops. Immediately technician as well as call center were informed.
Last 4 days they have been telling us that call will be attended immedately but no person has yet reached.
Replacement cost has been already deducted from our account.
Sakshi Sawant

Sakshi Sawant

Jun 17, 2015

deactivated

My ID No. 1089302747

Now I want to subscribe monthly package of Rs. 240/-.
I request you to please deactivated monthly package Rs. 338/-
Bharat Kishan Dhodi

Jun 3, 2015

Call Centere Employees is not doing his job properly

Sorry to disturb you. but there is worst response toward costumes problem & not given proper answer .

MY Sub ID :- 1004375281

MY Mobile :- 7721868057

MY Name :- Bharat Kishan Dhodi

i was earned 8400 zeetos & there is showing free toy is leather cricket

ball.....i was send free toy code RP 1af66d 2kq9n to 56633 on 11/04/2015...and

we have received sms by your side is ( thank you for participation in the tata

sky zeetos rewards program).....and i was check my account in online and there

is show is 50 re detected in my tata sky account..but why 50 rs is detected .....but

till time toy is not received ? ..why are you detected my 50 rs before

delivery ?....and 2nd think i was premium customer & i was valuable customer for

you .....its ok no problem...

But i was generated request for call back on 19/05/2015. service request no is

############. & also came the call on 21/05/2015 by rekesh jain. he told me

that he said your gift is send between next 10 days beetween 21/05/2015 to

31/05/2015 have any condition & this is my commitment said rakesh jain. but still

time gift is not coming & we calling to helpline because i talking with your Manager

mr. rahul adhiwal in pune. but every time giving answer by helpline rahul sir is not

available.....rahul sir is not available.....rahul sir is not available.... ok no problem

but i was send mail to rahul sir. but he does not response for me.....and today

came call by rakesh jain but he does not give properly response.....i say to he i

was complaint in your main Bangalore office but he say to me no problem...what a

comment by your employees. MR. Sandeep Jain
Swapnil P Kamble

May 31, 2015

Worst Customer care service

Hi ,

Recently we have shifted our home in the nearby locality as of the existing one , need to shift the TATA SKY connection from one location to other , after 3 days of unsuccessful email & telecalling service still we are struggling to get our connection shifted .
2 Service request( ############& ############) has been registered but stil i am wondering there 24 HRS are yet to come .
ID :- 1086021746
RMN :-8097963727

Swapnil P Kamble
RUPAK verma

May 27, 2015

poor service by technician.

I m Anand Kumar Mishra,My subscriber id is 1073202267.I am regular customer since november 2011.But,whenever I face problem and call to customr care excutive ,he always tell ,within 24 hrs technician person will call u and sort out your problem but no one do this job,very poor service by technician in my zone.
Brij Mohan Chopra

May 13, 2015

Instruction given on helplin not followed

Tata Sky had launched a new product EverywhereTV. From day one reception was poor. I could not see it. Instruction was given on helpline to remove the same . It was not followed. It is almost two months, I am still being billed for the same. I should be reimbursed the billed amount.

Brij Mohan Chopra
advocate_sk

May 10, 2015

defective supply

Hello
My subscriber ID is 1129580625 and registered mobile No. 9819091724. I am subscriber of Tata Sky from last one year. I have modified my package dated 2.5.15 for a year and paid premium. Based on payment, you modify my package and I also got sms regarding the same.
However to my surprise, today I noticed that you have installed HD and other channel which I hv not subscribed in my package, and I m sure u will deduct for HD and other channels which I hv not subscribed from my paid premium. It is very frustrating, disgusting and put me lot of mental agony and it amount to deficiency in service.
Kindly look into the matter at the earliest failing which I shall be force to discontinue connection and file necessary consumer complaint against u and holding u responsible for the cost and consequences thereof.
Sanjay Sharma
Cell No. 9819091724
ASHALATA68

May 7, 2015

RE INSTALLATION

MY CUSTOMER ID IS 1133555241 , I HAVE SHIFTED FROM BANGLORE TO NAVI MUMBAI ON 5 APRIL , SINCE THEN I AM CALLING YOUR CUSTOMER CARE & WRITING MAILS & COMPLAINTING BUT TILL NOW MY TATA SKY HAS NOT BEEN INSTALLED, WASTED A LOT OF MONEY ON YOUR CUSTOMER CARE , I CAN SHOW THROUGH MY MOBILE BILLS....NOT ABLE TO GET CONNECT TILL1/2 HOUR SO WE DISCONNET
IS THERE ANY OTHER OPTION FOR US TO DO KINDLY LET ME KNOW
WORST OF WORST SERVICES FROM TATA SKY REALLY FEELING ASHAMED FOR CHOOSING TATA SKY
samhatre

May 4, 2015

BINAMATALAB K PACKAGE

ON 2nd may mine dad got call frm tata sky. they are saying abt active english. bt dad denined. after hanging a call they gt msg tht we are just received yours request. (they activate active engliah)
mine customer id is 1016353227
n now m trying to call them bt continuely busy. m nt getting response,

BINAMATALAB K PACKAGE

electricity meter - Electricity Grievance
    Honourable sir, We had raised the online complaint...
    VOLTAS - Ac stopped working after a month
    My new ac stopped working after a month and when I am...
    HDIL Paradise City Palghar - HDIL Paradise City
    Has anyone have latest news regarding Paradise City...
    Shree Laxmi Narayan Sweet & Dairy Bakers - The food is not hygienic.
    Dear Concerned Department, I want to draw attention...
    BAJA finsrv - Flexi Loan login
    When I logon with new Experia customer portal I am not...
    UJALA BULB - Ujala bulb replacement
    I have visited 3-4 times for replacement of ujala bulb...
    SRIMIN TECHNOLOGIES - Fraud, Scammer
    I took data entry project (USA REAL ESTATE COPY&PASTE...
    arrshith rg - parcel struck
    my tracking number is RP529533248CN it has been struck...
    Stashfin Loan - Loan amount Not Recipe
    I have applied a loan from stash fin company the loan is...
    taxway india - misguide
    Me taxway company ka e-countr lia mera busiess bohot achha...