Tata Sky

Consumer complaints and reviews about Tata Sky

Anshita Gupta

Apr 25, 2015

no signal issue

Hi its been over 1 and a have months that our tv is not recieving signals for the channels. This is due to the tata sky upgradation going on. But after that we have given number of missed calls and raised numerous work orders but none of them responded.
We are paying for the channels and not able to view them. This is damn bad services provided by tata sky.
avigawade

Apr 24, 2015

not view channels marathi and hindi

All marathi and hindi channels are not working properly for more than 25 days.
My subsciber tata sky id : 1086438965
Raju Agrawal

Apr 24, 2015

No Signal and closing the complaint without technician visit

No Signal Tata Sky since one month. Cutomer ID: 1091304582
Complaint Number : 38695662766

I have been complaining about the issue of no signal past 24 days. Every time either call center recording message says that if this complaint is about weak signal, we would resolve it soon Or call center person says it will be resolved in a day, but it is almost a month and issue is still the same.

There is no concrete solution and promising answers.

I understand that upgradation process takes time but atleast it should be conveyed to the customer in better manner instead of keeping them in dark.

There is no clarity when this process will be over. Tata sky should provide atleast one month access free to the customer due to this inconvenience as a compensation.

Very much unhappy with their services.
raeesnawaz

Apr 23, 2015

auto adding pack

i have been charged and added package without my idea i dont want any other pack but tata sky associate added it by their own. i dont want it. my pack is dhamal mix i dont want to add anything else. pathetic services.
Rishi Mehta

Apr 20, 2015

No Signal; No Service; No Response

Hi, Since your upgrade in the beginning of the month, many of my channels are not coming. I have given several missed calls and also spoken to your call center agent as well. Nothing has happened so far. Each time I get a response that some service engineer will contact me. No one has contacted so far. Despite your services not working for more than 20 days now, why am I being charged for this.

I need someone to contact me soon and get this resolved. I will also need you to revert the charges you are deducting without giving me service.

On top of this your call center number is charged and the wait time is more than 15-20 mins.

This is grossly unfair and was not expected from a Tata service.

Please respond to this complaint.

Pathetic Service Indeed!!
gk_bharatgas

Apr 20, 2015

PROBLEM OF NO SIGNAL CONSUMER NAME BHARAT G TAPASE ID NO. : 1005292311

MY NAME IS BHARAT G TAPASE. MY CONSUMER ID IS 10052922311. I RECHARGED MY TATA SKY CONNECTION ON 07.04.2015 THROUGH BHARAT ELECTRONICS. I AM FACING PROBLEM OF NO SIGNAL ON TATA SKY NETWORK FOR THE 90 % SERVICES OF CHANNELS FOR WHICH I AM PAYING RS.1,100/- MONTHLY.
FROM THE 1ST DAY OF RECHARGE I AM FACING PROBLEM OF NO SIGNAL FOR TATA SKY NETWORK AND WE CONTACTED HELPLINE ON SEVERAL TIMES. BUT NO IMPROVEMENT IS THERE AND I RECEIVED LAST SMS ON 14.04.2015 ON MOBILE NO.9819388655(REGD. MOBILE NO.). IN SMS THEY MENTIONED THAT 'WE WILL CONTACT YOU SOON FOR TAKING APPOINTMENT RELATED TO TECHNICIAN VISIT. BUT STILL AS PER THE PROMISE NO TECHNICIAN VISITED AND WE ARE FACING PROBLEM TILL TODAY. UNTIL AND UNLESS TILL TECHNICIAN SOLVED THE PROBLEM I EARNESTLY REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE REIMBURSE OUR TATA SKY RECHARGE OF RS.1,100/-. WE WOULD LIKE TO DISCONNECT OUR SERVICES OF TATA SKY BECAUSE OF NOT MAINTAING THEIR STANDARD AND NOT WORRIED ABOUT BRAND IMAGE.

WE REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE SOLVE THIS MATTER WITHIN NEXT 24 HOURS. YOUR PROMPT ACTION IN THIS REGARDS WILL HELP US.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

BHARAT G TAPASE

ID HOLDER'S CONTACT NO. 9223533602
M.S.Misale

Apr 18, 2015

Without my request how you are sent sms my moble no 9869460551. please cancel such false request. Tata sky id.1068541521 belongs to M.S.Misale

My tata sky id no.1068541521 belongs to M.S.Misale. I received today sms from you Active Vedic Maths package is active. Without my request how you presumed that you are made it active. Such false message please dont sent hereby. If you have made it is active, cancel immediately. Dont make any charges on it. Action may be followed promptly. Thanking you.
pbirla

Apr 17, 2015

No dish signal from last 10 days

I have Tata sky dish TV, from last 10 days we are not getting signal. We have been constantly contacting there customer services through online chat, missed call and also through email. We have been continuosly being assured that due to satellite services upgrade you are facing this problem. Our technician will visit shortly.
From last 10 days this is the only recorded answer which I am getting.
My complaint track no with Tata sky is NS-1504065010717.
My email ID is [email protected]
satyakool

Apr 15, 2015

MENTAL HARASSMENT DUE TO PATHETIC SERVICE OF TATA SKY

Hello Sir,

I would like to bring to your notice that I (Mr.Satyabrata Chakraborty) is an unfortunate subscriber of TATA SKY whose TATA SKY account id is 1002644704.

Every year I pay my annual package rent of approx 9000/- on time expecting that TATA SKY will provide me a good service being a PREMIUM subscriber.

My ordeal started on 10th April 2015 when suddenly I stopped receiving signals on my primary connection. I gave several missed calls to your HELPLINE number " as suggested in TATA SKY advertisement " hoping that someone will attennd my complaint but no one did.

So on 11th April 2015 I finally was able to speak to your CUSTOMER CARE and they assured me that within next 24hours I will be attended but no call came.

Then on 12th I again called your customer care and again i was informed that TATA SKY Back Office team will be calling me on 13th and will resolve my complaint. I was also provided WO number - HMQK48W. Since then 3 days have passed every day I call up Customer care and they assure me that within next 24 hours installer will call me but not a single person has called me till now.

I hope you will help me resolving my issues.

Satyabrata Chakraborty
(07387012725/09930412010)
mehbub

Apr 11, 2015

NO SIGNAL

NO SIGNAL
NO SIGNAL FROM LAST 2 WEEKS WE ARE VERY ANGRY AND UPSET WE WANT REMOVE YOUR TATA SKY DISC AND REFUND OUR INSTALLATION AMOUNT.
OTHERWISE I WILL GO TO CONSUMER COURT SOON. MY ID 1015648916 CALL ME URGENT 7575806458, 9890851763.

CORRUPT AND LOOT TATA SKY CONNECTION.

ID-1015648916
MOB - 7575806458
Anita P Landpal

Apr 10, 2015

No Signal & No Assistance.

No signal since 03/04/2015, despite lodging complaint, Everything has fallen into deaf years, Several times tried to contact Customer Care due to heavy congestion could not speak to the representative. Subscriber I D .. 1129646194, thus wasting time & money both, however money is deducted on regular basis as per the pack, without getting to see the Channels. When will this issue be resolved. Even the Signal Strength is Zero.
nirajmall1

Apr 10, 2015

No Signal

I am a subscriber of Tata Sky residing in Navi Mumbai. I have not been able to receive signal for the last 10 days.
I have put in a mail to [email protected] but just an auto response is what one gets. Noone has come back informing when the issue will be resolved.
The helpline is so convoluted that you don't get to talk to agent. Even when you reach the specific node, you are kept in perennial waiting. Even as i am writing this complaint, I have been on waiting on the helpline for almost 25 mins. Noone dare answer any call. They are a bunch of cheaters. I never expected Tatas to take customers for a rides.Kindly take strict action against such companies. I want refund of my monthly subscription and also the amount i had paid while subscribing.
If they don't know how to address customer concerns, they should not be in business in the 1st place.
nileshbarbade

No service

Tata SKY service is not available in spite of complaints being registered and there is no action taken.

Sub ID 1000184935
Ranjeet Nair

Disgusting Service

My consumer number is 1073754127.

To start with here is a short story its been some time that I have not been able to view half my channels due to the update that you were trying to run on all the systems. Which was suppose to make things better but became your own uncontrollable monster. Well after days of the issue of not getting some channels due to signal issues. I contacted Tata sky help line on Friday the 3rd of April, I was told that the complaint is taken and it will be addressed at the earliest. However there was not response and I had to call the help line back on 4th April Saturday after a long time on queue I disconnected the call. On the 5th of April about 11am I got a call from Tata sky I explained my problem again. The person guaranteed an engineer at my place on the same day or to the max by Monday evening. There was no one who visited I called up again on Tuesday the 7th April in the morning I was answered and I told the whole issue and that I was waiting for the tech but no one came. The customer care lady told me that I will get an engineer at any cost by evening the same day, I waited till about 5pm on seeing no response called up again spoke to your customer care and someone promised me will get a tech in 2 hours. But no one came. Disgruntled me called up again today morning 8th April (5th day) was on the line for sometime then got disconnected. I got a call from one of your executives at 2.44pm I told him this is ongoing for long now and you need to fix this cause its an issue that you created. Initially he said with in 2 hours I will get and engineer. I asked if I don’t get then what? he put me on hold and consulted with someone came back to me and said don’t worry I have escalated this and you will get an engineer today. I asked him you said 2 hours how did that change? He said there are lot of service calls (which is not my problem). I said I will wait for the engineer if he does not come then what? He said your problem is escalated I can't do much. I told him if it is not solved then what? he was not giving me a direct answer playing around the bush. Getting irritated I said this is heights there nothing called commitment or ownership that you guys have which I have to say is unfortunately true. If I don’t get the engineer today I need you to take the equipment back and pay me the money or am going to consumer forum. I was mocked at by your representative stating there is nothing going to happen even if I go to the forum. This aggravated me the most this was absolute disrespect. I told him is he aware of the fact that all no signal issues according to your website 90% to be resolved in 24 hours and anything going beyond 5 days is subjected to be compensated. (As mentioned in the Tata sky manual practice for DTH subscriber R.15 Time limit of redressal of grievance of DTH Subscriber by call center) and I hung up cause I did not want to waste time with some one who was not even aware of your basics. Is this your well trained ready help customer care?? Wow!!!

So your customer care people so far seem to be ignorant, do not take ownership, giving a run around to customers, unaware of TRAI rules mentioned on your own website, mock at customers, and have no intensions to help or are unaware as to how to help.. To sum it up you did an update after which its more than a week that signal issues are not allowing me to view channels, its 5 days that am trying to get help from your customer care but help is far from visibility. What a service!!!
Bhavesh Vaity

08 DAYS NO SERVICE PROVIDED

MY WORK ORDER NUMBER FOR TATA SKY IS HEZ1TLF, YESTERDAY I RECIEVED A MESSAGE IT GOT CANCELLED. I DONT KNOW WHY TATA SKY IS BECOMING SO LOUSY IN SERVICES. THIS IS NOT FIRST TIME I AM SHIFTING MY PREMISES. BUT IN SAME AREA THIS 3RD TIME IN 4 YRS.. ITS JUST A RELOCATION AND DEINSTALLATION WHICH NORMALLY IS DONE IN MAX 3 DAYS. HERE I AM WAITING FOR 8 DAYS. BUT NO ONE IS REVERTING. I AM GETTING CALLS FROM AKOLA, MAHARASHTRA FOR TATA SKY SERV. HOWS IT POSSIBLE WHEN I STAY IN NAIGAON, VASAI MAHARASHTRA. HOW CAN TATA SKY CHANGE MY ADDRESS WITHOUT MY REQUEST IF ITS BEEN IN SAME VICINITY FOR 4 YRS. I AM ALREADY LOOSING MY MONEY RECHARGED ON TATA SKY AS I AM UNABLE TO VIEW AS RELOCATION IS PENDING FOR 8 DAYS. ALSO THEY CLAIM THEY WILL CALL BACK. THERE NODAL OFFICER IS LIKE WE ARE HELPLESS. THAN IF I AM UNABLE TO VIEW AS THE SHIFTING IS PENDING HOW MY MONEY IS DEDUCTING FROM MY ACCOUNT IF I AM NOT USING AND SIMULTANEOUSLY WHY NO CALL CENTRE IS ATTENDING MY CALLS OR NOT CALLING BACK WHEN THEY PROMISE.

08 DAYS NO SERVICE PROVIDED

pnaik

Apr 6, 2015

Fooling Customers

I had raised a request for channel disturbance yesterday due to Tata Sky upgrade going on. As shown in your channel 100 it was said visit wont be charged. But next day I see Rs 300 debited from my account. They are using upgrade as means to loot customers.

I am trying to get to your call-center but it has been keeping on hold for more than 40 minutes. I am sorry to say, they have a pathetic service and are bringing bad name for Tata.
mahesh.ambokar

Apr 4, 2015

POOR Serrvices

Since Last few months there is issue with Network of Tata Sky and when we tried calling their helpline, there is very poor respond. As per them this problem will get resolved automatically and there is no answer how this problem will get resolved automatically.
kotasthaneujwala

Apr 2, 2015

Regarding TV channels

Cust id:-1128108873

TATA sky service is not good.

We always recharge the our account very regularly but no signal fromyou.As & when we want to see the movies or any channel always there is problem foryour set upboxor any other problem.

Your contact no:-18602086633 & 18605006633 are always not contactable or its busy for hrsof time.Tried to call on these no for more than 5 hrs on 01st April,02nd April,03rd April but all are busy...

Please check the problem & resolve it ASAP else we will close the account & start the service fromother service provider.

Ujwala
saketghaisas

Dec 17, 2014

wrong charges no resolution

We have subscribed tata sky HD annual megapack with 1 add on TV connection. 1 year ago, one of set top boxes did not function properly for which we purchased another set top box. Since last 6 months, we noticed in bills that we were charged for 3 set top boxes i.e. additional multi-TV connection. We have made calls every month to tatasky helpline, also registered complaint online (
SR2011141255895). However, there has been no resolution and we are still being charged for 3 connections. The engineer from tatasky had confirmed via personal visit few months ago that only 2 connections existed and noted down 2 digicomp numbers that were present. After we making complaint at helpline, they request us to wait for 1-2 days, but do not provide resolution on permanent basis. At one or two times, they have claimed that charges were reversed, but we still see charges for 3rd connection (which does not exist) being made in every bill. This is lot of investment of time and money for us since last 6 months. The tatasky website has space for lodging complaint online, but it does not register complaints at all times. Sometimes, the complaint is accepted, sometimes the homepage appears after typing all words in space.
NizamShaikh

Aug 3, 2014

Pathetic Service and Mental Harassment

As per your information provided by Tata Sky services on your official website:

Benchmark- In case of complaints relating to non- receipt of all signals (other than those caused by disturbances of weather or natural calamities) by Subscriber, at least ninety per cent of all such complaints shall be redressed and signals restored within a period of twenty-four hours of the receipt of complaint

Now just to inform further that on 1st I have logged in a complain for not receiving any signal on my second TATA sky connection. My subscriber id is 1077065983.

Sorry to inform but i have been calling your customer services but only assurance is given but no further proceedings is taking place. Also one female person in your customer service has kept me on hold for more than 15 mins saying that she is transfering the call to her senior. This is how you work and deal with your priviledge customers. Thanks a lot.

Its been almost going to be 48 hours that my issues has not been resolved and today also your customer service people are telling that they will try their best to resolve but not confident on the same.
Indrajeet_keer

Jun 4, 2014

Bad Product Quality

Me and family is feeling cheated from tatasky.

We purchased new MPEG4 + HD box paying Rs.590/- just 15 days back.

It wasn't working well since its first day of installation.

After numerous complaints, one technician came to check it and replaced it with some other old looking MPEG4+HD box.

It was clearly mentioned on phone that no visiting charges will be charged.

But soon after the box was replaced, we are receiving messages from their side to recharge our account immediately in lieu of the box was replaced.

Are we liable to pay every time for the box provided by tatasky, if it keeps getting failed every now & then?

The first box of tatasky, which was MPEG2, never failed to catch signal since its installation.

These people are behaving like a money hungry nuisance greedy business group.

This was never expected from such a patriotic Business Group of India who always believed in serving people first rather than its own benefits & personal interests.

Mar 17, 2014

wrong deduction and disconnection

I tried to contact Nodal officer number no answers,'

Charging twice and getting disconnection, no resolutions from call centre of tata sky.

Mar 17, 2014

wrong deduction and disconnection

Dear concern.
My name is Rajesh Kumar K Potti and TATA SKY USER I'd :- 1046929533

I recently upgraded the setup box to pvrhd and the services of Karaoke, I was told an amount of Rs 6890. Which includes all the charges ( hd box, karaoke,yearly karaoke charge, spliter,lnb) confirmed by technician and call center.

But day before yesterday I was charged again 660, On the same day I called help desk and reported of false charge and they did agreed upon the false charge.

But I was getting messages on tv for the due, it was one sort of harassment to my whole family in front of guests.

Still I logged complaint with call center stating this, got answers it will be resolved soon, solved on 19Th march etc.

Today finally they disconnected connections.

NEED CLARIFICATIONS and resume my connection.

Else refund all the amount paid and take off the connection.

Need action as soon as possible. Kindly help.........

SR1603141140707

Mob 9850414727 /
suptamdeb

Aug 21, 2013

Suptam Deb Subscriber ID: 1069328423 No Service Provided

I have registered complaint vide Work Order No. ############since 16th Aug after which the schedule of Enr visit has been postponed by Co. 3 times.
I have been calling each day since then but no reponse from Co.
I have been alloted an new Work Order No.############on 18th and i have been following daily but again no response.
Finally I have received an sms from Tata Sky that my Work order is on hold without any reasons.

I have paid for annual package ending in March 2014 and since 1 month I have been not able to view Tata sky channels in my TV.

I need services and compensation for harrassment.

Jun 19, 2013

POOR SERVICE

Respected Sir/ Madam,
This is for your kind information that despite making 100 calls to the TATA SKY customer service about the dead dth services at my home,,,no one has visited us to correct the problem.
To your notice we have made many calls and are making calls everyday and we are always assured that tomorrow it will be OK..But their's tomorrow has not come yet..It is highly frustrating and we have already lost nearly 10 days for which we have paid

I request You to kindly look into the matter or suggest some ways out of it.

PAN Card not received - Pan card not received
    Respected sir/ ma'am My name is haleema khan I have...
    MALE ESCORT SERVICE - Froud
    Sale ne bola ki 5500 jama karo joining ho jayega aor madom...
    EBC - EBC not received for year 2018-2019
    Dear Sir/Madam I have'nt received my EBC for year...
    Hero HF Deluxe - Service of bike
    I am a respectable person of Kanpur and I am your...
    Bigg boss - Big boss
    Pls send out losliya or Kavin, why this irritating...
    GMC WATER SUPPLY - Low force of water for more than one year
    After submitting the Complaint on 10th Sept , I had...
    Municipality of Medavakkam - Water staganet
    Hi sir, Please request to take necessary action...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Partiality to Kavin
    It looks like Vijay TV is showing immense partiality to...
    ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA - Newppo & Complaint ID sent
    My new PPO not coming please check conform and reply &...
    Dog missing - Dog missing
    My Dog is missing from 4rth september He was last seen...