Tata Sky

avinashsampagaonkar

Apr 18, 2013

wrong debiting- No resolution

Sheer agony!!!!!

subcriber id is 1011614763.

I upgraded std settop box to HD on 15/04/2013. Helpdesk faciliatated the entire process of payment through IVR. The same was installed on the very same day!!!!.

However teh saga begins!!!!!!Due to erroneous order punching by Mr. Sambhaji, 2 orders were generated for the same set-top box. 1 was Cash On Delivery and other payment through IVR. I had also made a payment of INR 301 as per my account last date. Inspite of excess payment in my account My TATASKY was deactivated today morning and since 9.30am im struggling to get it restored.

As confirmed by hepdesk, the payment as not reflecting in the account. I provided the trasaction id (############) and then later confirmed tht payment was recieved howwever TATASKY has mistakenly debited my account twice.

I was given NODAL OFFICER's number as 020-60001771 which no one answres. Disgusting TATA SKY...........

Vinayak Karmar
9820656587

Sep 9, 2012

False claims of In

misleading form your respresentative for re allocation

myname kuldeepakkhanna

e.mail id : [email protected]

phone number 9781247246

tata sky id 1063969420

Aug 17, 2012

Customer complaints not resolved inspite of multiple calls to the customer service helpline

You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will provide the bill for your new HD set top box. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and act upon it asap.

Jul 30, 2012

STB NOT FUNCTIONING

You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They have a scheme of 90 days wherein if anything goes wrong within 90 days of the service visit, you will not be charged. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and get you a new HD STB.

Jul 19, 2012

digicard

You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will check why there has been delay in sending you a new digicard. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and get you the new digicard asap.

Jun 19, 2012

worst service ever

You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will will arrange for an installer in your new address. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and get your installation done.

Apr 23, 2012

Disconnection of Services

You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will check for the reason why your service has been disconnected. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and activate your service.

Feb 22, 2012

false commitments and service

Hi Arnab,

You can address your complaint to tata sky's official handle @tatasky. They will assist you in your relocation process. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and get your relocation done.

Jun 14, 2011

Tata Sky not transparent in service terms thru their website

I agree. I don't know if you reside in a metro too, but even though I live in Mumbai the service levels of Tata Sky leaves much to be desired. I had opted for Tata Sky over other more established DTH players a couple of years back, mainly because it was backed by the more trusted and respected brand that Tata was. However, in recent times, have noticed that they have gradually lost their way, as far as customer satisfaction is concerned. From the respected brand that Tata carried when JRD Tata was at the helm, Ratan Tata has indeed brought it a long way...down. I hope his successor gives more importance to customer service and builds loyalty, the way it used to during JRD's time and before. Perhaps Mr. Ratan Tata doesn't realize that a satisfied customer is the best marketing tool a brand can have - and no discreet lobbying is required if one's products and services are above board.

Jun 14, 2011

Tata Sky not transparent in service terms thru their website

I totally agree with you. We have been subscribing to Tata Sky for more than 2 years now. Recently, when we asked them to provide us a list of channels covered under their annual mega lite package, it took a lot of follow up from our part to get the same. The company is very hesitant in giving out the list of channels. On getting the list, we asked a simple commitment from their side that since we were paying full for the next 12 months in advnace, they would not withdraw any channel included in the package for next 12 months(as we were paying in advance based on the package offered by the channel). It took more than 3 days and innumerous phone calls from their side. The end result was an email stating that Tata Sky has right to withdraw any channel at any time during the next 12 months-even when you have paid for the same in advance as per their package listing!!! TATA name is slowly but surely losing brand value. Mr. Ratan Tata takes pride in TATA Group companies being some of the few honest and transperant companies in the country, and here is Tata sky not ready to provided sevice commitment to the clients even after chaging for the same in advance. The customers are being taken for a ride very cleverly by the company.

Jun 7, 2011

No Service given despite of repeated complaints

company service is very bad

Jun 7, 2011

No Service given despite of repeated complaints

setoff box is not founctioning

Nov 24, 2010

POOR SERVICE SUPPORT

We shifted to new location about 25 KM away from the earlier location.
We requested for reinstallation of the disc and service at Kottur on 12th Nov 2010. Promptly a SMS was received saying the call would be attended on 13th at 1320 Hrs.
We were glad and immediately arranged to shift the Disc and modem urgently and waited for the mechanic to arrive.
Nobody came.So on 13th we contacted the call centre when they clarified that it would be on 15th.
!5th passed.16th to 24th also passed.we were contacting the call centre almost dailt two times when they said SORRY for the inconvenience and promised it would be attended the NEXT day.

We are still waiting for the NEXT DAY .
Only solacxe is that they promised that the period will be given additional to the available days.

Sep 19, 2012

Not able to view the free channels

I am using Tata Sky DTH service from last 2 years. My Customer id is 1049361130.

Today (19-09-2012 ) my Tata sky one year subsection is over and after that I am not able to view any channel.

My complaint is that , there are so many free channels like Doordarshan, Sahyadri channel, etc. these are free channels.. than why i am not able to view this channels ? Why Tata sky is blcoking this kind of channels ? These are free channels. He wants to block payble channels.. no all.

Please act on this as soon as possible.

Sep 1, 2012

no service since 48 hours

i have been facing a technical problem with my set top box since the last week. on 31/08/12 i called up tata sky to lodge a complaint. they promised to send the associate at my premise by 1 o' clock noon on the 01/09/12. i keot on receiving messages from them that the visit has been rescheduled at a later hour. and at 8:30 pm i received a message that my complaint has been resolved by a installer Mr. Rajan Singh. However no body has visited my place by that name. the complaint still remains unresolved.

Aug 10, 2012

6 days back, I have upgraded my multi TV connection from a regular set top box to a HD set top box for which I paid Rs. 2,880. When the technician came with the set-top box I asked him for a bill for Rs. 2,880 to which is response was to get in touch with the customer service team.

The nightmare begins from here. It has been 6 days that I have been calling the customer care department to request for this bill to be sent to me by email to which they say that the TAT is 24 hrs. Every day, all I hear from them is apologies for the inconvenience they are causing to me and that they will mark this request as a top priority request and to give them 1 last chance. This same story has now been repeated to be 5 times.

Jul 24, 2012

STB NOT FUNCTIONING

I have been a TATA SKY user for some time now, MY problem started when I shifted to there HD STB.
TATA SKY HD STB is a not at all recommended.
Recently I had a problem with the new STB, I requested are service Eng to see it, they changed the STB (9th Jul 2012) and charged me 225/- Now again the STB is not working. On complaining about that they changes the STB with another old one on 23 July 2012 and charged me agian amt Rs. 225/-
Now there is no response even after my complain.

ajit

Jul 18, 2012

Dish shifting

मेरा ग्राहक क्र. १००००४८०३२ है. मेरी डिश २० दिनोसे बंद है. क्यूंकि जहा मेरी डिश लगी हुई है, उसके ऊपर पत्रेका शेड डाला गया है. इसलिए मुझे डिश की जगह चेंज करनी है. मैने अभीतक टाटा स्काय कस्टमर केर को ३बार फोन किया. लेकिन अभीतक मुझे reply नहीं मिला. कृपया मेरी मदत करे. मेरा सेल नं. ९८७०३९०००१ .

Jul 14, 2012

digicard

Since the last 4 days, I'm waiting for a new digicard from tatasky but there is absolutely no professionalism from them. My repeated calls to the call centre have yielded nothing but assurance and extra days.
God help tatasky

Virender Yadav

Jun 29, 2012

Sigmal Problem during Monsoon

It is indeed very annoying. Even during a light rain, the signal goes off and it takes quite some time to come back. Most of the time signals will not automatically you needs to re start your digicom every time. Biggest pain is that Tata Sky reports maximum loss of signal, even with light showers, while the others DTH tend to perform in the heaviest of showers (as compared with the Airtel DTH connection with my neighbour). This shows the inferior technology used by Tata Sky in this competiative world.

We are on the mercy of rain during the 4 month monsoon season. Infact there is no refund of monthly subscription for not providing the proper signals and its poor customer service adds to the pain.

Jun 16, 2012

worst service ever

Duration of Complaint (almost 2 weeks)
Starting date 4/06/2012 - End date (not valid as I am still facing the same challenge till date i.e. 16/06/2012)
Number of calls made to get the problem solved (approx.: 25-30 with duration of 20 mins on an average)
Amount of money spent on calling to speak to the customer care (No Clue)

Been a customer for about 5 years, never thought the services would get so sloppy and inefficient. I was relocating to a different house in the nearby area and had requested the Tata sky team to de-install the connection from the old address and re-install it to the new address. After 5 days of no response and about 10 calls I finally got to know from one of the executives that apparently the new place where I am staying, there seems to be a monopoly amongst the local cable network providers and they do not allow any external DTH companies entering their area. So I decided to cancel my subscription with Tata Sky and I was assured someone will come and remove the connection from the old place and they would reimburse my initial deposit. However, after 3 days of utmost patience they still could not get this sorted out which again costed me a bunch of phone calls but with no satisfactory results, until I spoke with one of the supervisors who assured to me that I do not have to cancel my connection and they can still install the connection to my new place. Even from my side I assured them that they would not face any challenges as I had a word with the societies Registrar and had all my socks pulled up to make sure that the technicians won’t face any challenge while re-installing the connection. Fortunately someone turned up at our door to de-install it from the previous place. The technician asked me to lodge in another request to re-install the connection and they will send somebody ASAP. He also gave me his cell phone number if in case no one shows up. Since then I have made a request for re-installing the connection and called up everyone starting from the customer care, to the technician and also the in charge of the nearest service center but I have been out of luck. Interestingly, these people don't answer their phones any more now. I have spoken to a number of people, may calls transferred from Bombay to Bangalore, to Hyderabad, to Jamshedpur and still nothing???? My question is what’s wrong with them and also to the government, what’s the point of having a democracy if you don’t have the right to choose what kind of cable connection you. The Local Cable guys are threatening the Tata Sky colleagues as they don’t want their business to be effected negatively. I am just caught in a dilemma right now with everyone in this country. A Progressive vision which is been damaged by its own manipulative people for personal benefits. I don’t know if Consumer Code is going to do anything about this but I am not going to stop until this is sorted out.................

May 11, 2012

IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR AND NON AVAILABILTY OF INSTALLATION SERVICES FOR NEW CONNECTION

I HAVE ORDERED FOR A NEW CONNECTION ON 1ST MAY 2012. HAVE NO RESPONSE FROM THE TEAM SINCE 10 DAYS. WHEN I CALLED UP THE CALL CENTER THEY ALWAYS TRANSFERRED THE CALL TO THE ESCALATION TEAM BUT SEEMS THEY ARE ALSO NOT ABLE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. FINALLY A SENIOR OFFICER HAD SHARED THE VENDOR'S NO. SO THAT I DIRECTLY GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM FOR INSTALLATIONS. HE IS AGAIN A USELESS FELLOW WHO IS ALWAYS GIVING A NEW DATE.

I M SURPRISED WHY TATA SKY IS NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE THE NEW CONNECTION.
IF THEY ARE INCAPABLE, WHY DON'T THEY ACCEPT THEIR INABILITY AND PUT THE REQUEST FOR CANCELLATION.

IF WE DELAY THE PAYMENT, THEY DISCONNECT THE SERVICES AND IN SOME OTHER BUSINESSES THEY CHARGE THE LATE PAYMENT. NOW WHEN THEY DELAY THE INSTALLATION, WHAT KIND OF COMPENSATION ARE THEY GOING TO PROVIDE.

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM SOME SENIOR MANAGEMENT HOW WOULD THEY RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

Apr 22, 2012

Disconnection of Services

I am really upset with the services offered by such a reputed company - "Tata Sky". I took this connection in the month of March 20, paying Rs.4390, but abruptly, they disconnected our services on April 22. I tried contacting the so called Customer Care numbers given in their website.

I got no response & the conclusion is "My Service are not Available"

Charu Nair

Apr 7, 2012

Dumb Call Centre, Bad Service

Sub ID No.: 1003789169

Utter disappointment in talking to the call centre from April 1st for shifting the connection to a new address next building. Repeated calls to the call centre where young chaps talk in English but don't understand the meaning of the conversation.

Repeat calls on 5th and 6th to the call centre fell on deaf ears. In-fact the best part is that none of the executives understood or related to anything that I said. Exception a lady Swapna who was humane enough to escalate the call when I threatened to speak to her higher ups. But in the world of deaf and dumb team members, what can the lady help.

I have still not got my connection activated at new address and really clue less as to what to be done. This is fourth year running that I have taken an annual pack from them. Please help me with the office number of their CEO so that I could talk to him on this subject. If any other person knows other ways to get the connection activated immediately please let me know. Also would like to know how to get my lost days back.

Useless service, surely I will shift at the first given opportunity!

Feb 21, 2012

false commitments and service

Tata Sky - following is my ongoing ordeal with this great brand......

request raised for relocation of dish
Response: You will be contacted within 2 days

Day 2:inquiry about the status
Response: Sir your ticket is cancelled 'Consumer not at his residence' (isn't it obvious the request is for relocation), new request raised, it will be done tomorrow.
Day 3 :inquiry about the status
Day 4:inquiry about the status

In all the above no calls from anybody from tata sky

Day 5: inquiry with Escalation Team Lead 1
No body contacts thereafter

Day 6: inquiry with Escalation Team Lead 2
Response: Sir your ticket is cancelled 'Consumer not at his residence' , new request raised, it will be done tomorrow.Conferences to service engineer, he tells no body has even come to the place as there is an LCO problem. So the requests were cancelled with a false information, great.
Team Lead 2 :Sir I promise a follow up and this matter to be rectified. Calls back after some time - sir, tomorrow will be done
No calls there after

Day7 & 8 - spoken to different team leads, same false promises.

At the end it feels I have wasted more money in telephone bills than the overall cost of relocation -still no resolution only false promises.

Pt1: How can they go on cancelling the tickets with a false information - also customer not intimated about the same
Pt2: The LCO issus is an old issue (more than a year) - no resolutions have been thought for this
Pt3: No provision of refund or compensation in case the company cant provide your service.

In all the tag line for tata sky remains true , isko laga dala to life sahi mein ........

electricity meter - Electricity Grievance
    Honourable sir, We had raised the online complaint...
    VOLTAS - Ac stopped working after a month
    My new ac stopped working after a month and when I am...
    HDIL Paradise City Palghar - HDIL Paradise City
    Has anyone have latest news regarding Paradise City...
    Shree Laxmi Narayan Sweet & Dairy Bakers - The food is not hygienic.
    Dear Concerned Department, I want to draw attention...
    BAJA finsrv - Flexi Loan login
    When I logon with new Experia customer portal I am not...
    UJALA BULB - Ujala bulb replacement
    I have visited 3-4 times for replacement of ujala bulb...
    SRIMIN TECHNOLOGIES - Fraud, Scammer
    I took data entry project (USA REAL ESTATE COPY&PASTE...
    arrshith rg - parcel struck
    my tracking number is RP529533248CN it has been struck...
    Stashfin Loan - Loan amount Not Recipe
    I have applied a loan from stash fin company the loan is...
    taxway india - misguide
    Me taxway company ka e-countr lia mera busiess bohot achha...