Consumer complaints and reviews about Tata Sky

aruna.jaryal

Feb 12, 2019

Regarding-Recharge problem

प्रिय महोदय,

मैं हूँ अरुणा 1/158, दक्षिणपुरी, नई दिल्ली -110062 में रहती थी। मेरी टाटा स्काई सदस्यता आईडी 1106835083 है। मैंने पिछले 08 वर्षों से टाटा स्काई का उपयोग कर रही हूं। शुरुआती समय में धमाका पैकेज के एक वर्ष के लिए मैंने टेट स्काई रिचार्ज भुगतान किया है, लेकिन मेरी टीवी ध्वनि तकनीकी समस्या के बीच और मैंने इस समस्या के लिए शिकायत दर्ज की है। आपके टाटा स्काई के तकनीशियन मेरे घर आए और उन्होंने मेरा सेटअप बॉक्स बदल दिया। अब मेरे पास 21 दिसंबर, 2018 की मासिक रिचार्ज शुरुआत और 21 जनवरी, 2019 को किया गया दूसरा भुगतान है। लेकिन एक महीना पूरा नहीं हुआ है और 10 फरवरी, 2019 को मेरा टी। वी। निष्क्रिय हो गया है। अब एक बार फिर मैंने रुपये के धमाका पैकेज के लिए रिचार्ज किया है। 2,420 / - 10 फरवरी, 2019 को, लेकिन अब मुझे एक नया संदेश मिला है कि अगला रिचार्ज 19 अगस्त, 2019 को होने वाला है। सर, मुझे इस समस्या का बहुत दुख है। अब, मैंने फैसला किया है कि मैं बहुत जल्द ही टाटा स्काई से बंद हो जाऊंगा।

Aruna
A Sahgal

Apr 7, 2018

Fraud by service reps

We had a small fault with the antenna cable, The service rep instead of rectifying it told us our set-top box was defective and beyond repair. Sold us for Rs 900 a set top box that we are now told costs only Rs 500. The fault persisted. A second agent came and rectified it, promising there would be no charge for it but we are now debited Rs 250. They now refuse to take any action against the cheating, deceiving service reps and are instead penalising us. Evidently, the service reps and customer service dept are hand in glove in ripping off users.
csm178

Apr 5, 2018

After payment still not able to watch the channels

Was watching a movie when suddenly it got deactivated. I immediately made the online payment as just didn't want to missed that movie. But waited till half n hour but it didn't got activated. When I called their Customer Care they said it will take 3hrs to get it activated. Shit man how come in such a world you are expecting such kind of service from a TATA GROUP company. I bought this product just in the name of Tata's and never thought such kind of experience. Shameless people.
dr athem

Dec 30, 2017

NON REFUND OF MONEY

On 9/9/2017, a recharge amount of INR 1275.00 was deposited erronously to Tata sky id 1000103495 registered in name of Dr Chitra Mehta,rmn 9810044375, instead of id 1006490286 registered in name of Nupur mehta,transaction made by Paytm Tx id 3793802659, wallet Tx id.14389130786.Immediately on seeing the screen we understood the mistake and called up helpline, we were told that money will be reverted in 48 hours ,we did not ask for request no. After waiting the money did not come back , so again complaint was made on helpline no. and same assurance was given. When nothing happened , I again called on the following dates:-
26/10/17, request no 10T2EI29,
5/12/17, '' '' 11R6UCJ-7
11/12/17 '' " 11W1M1P3
14/12/17 '' '' 118CR284
22/12/17 '' '' 123FM676
24/12/17 " '' 124NEYLA-DIPANKAR

Every time they took more than 30 mts of my precious time , noting down all the details again , saying that my complaint is recorded and will be resolved in 24-48 hrs, and we will give a call. so far not recd any calls , though they say they called , but not done. Till date my case is not resolved . Every time they assured that the money will be reverted but even after 4 mths and repeated requests no progress have been made . I have so far spent about 10 hrs in total explaining every telecaller the same thing over and over again .
I request you kindly resolve my case at the earliest .
Dr Chitra Mehta,mob-9810044375
bisu7916

Oct 3, 2017

Deduction of extra amount for service

My tata sky digicomp was rellocated on 20 sep 2017 in the same house and 14 meter extra cable were used but amount was deducted for 28 meter. I had complaint about this in the tata sky but amount not refunded
pantjaap

Sep 1, 2017

cheating

I am using Tata sky since last 8 months but I have done this mistake first time in my life. This type of company should be banned. They are bloody well cheater. Since last 8 months they are cheating so may ways. some time they put channel with their own without information and now they have stopped one channel Life OK without any information. The help line system of this company is also very worst. You will always listen recorded voice and asked to put options like 1,2,3,4....etc. No one is available to talk to whom you can project your problem.

I am going to file a case against them
ABDUL_AZIZAA

Jan 2, 2017

REFUND OF MONEY

I have placed a request to the Tatasky to disconnect my connection id 1011420416 on 31/12/2016 w.e.f. and refund the balance amount lying in account. request reference number is U45TSS3 dt 31/12/2016. The current account balance Rs.219.47/- was on 31/12/2016. but the are refusing to refund my money.

the coplete chat with the executive is given below:

Chat date: 31-12-2017
12:28 joined the chat
Good Afternoon abdul aziz, welcome to TataSky Chat support.
Tata Sky
12:28 Hi, how may I assist you today? Kindly key in what we can help you with and click on send button below.
abdula
12:29 Please deactivate my service and refund my money into my bank account.
Sumaya
12:29 You are now chatting with Sumaya and your chat reference ID is 0000SaC5NMPX2X2G. How may I help you today?
Sumaya
12:29 Good Afternoon. Thank you for contacting TATASKY CHAT DESK! My name is Sumaya Naaz.
Sumaya
12:29 I will be glad to assist you with that request Mr. Aziz.
abdula
12:29 Please note that I am not interested to take the service of tata sky with immediat effect.
abdula
12:29 please refund the money lying in my account.
Sumaya
12:30 I am sorry for the same Sir.
abdula
12:30 let me know the process to update the bank account etc.
Sumaya
12:31 We do not have the option for refund the amount.
12:31 ok then i will go to the consumer court
Sumaya
12:31 If you want to stop the service you can suspend the account for few days Sir.
Sumaya
12:31 The Temporary Suspension can be availed for a minimum of 5 days and maximum of 90 days.
12:32 I want perma
nent disconnection.
Sumaya
12:32 May I know the reason for the same?
12:33 Due to harasment.
12:33 Dusgusting service
Sumaya
12:33 I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
12:33 Disgusting Service.
12:33 Cheating..
12:33 Robing
Sumaya
12:34 I regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
abdula
12:34 let me know whether you will refund my money or not?
Sumaya
12:34 Sure I will resolve your issue Sir.
Sumaya
12:35 May I request you to be on hold for 2 minutes?
12:35 ok
Sumaya
12:37 Thank you for your time and patience, I appreciate it.
Sumaya
12:37 Sorry Sir, there is no refund for the same.
abdula
12:38 OK i will go to the consumer court then.
12:38 bye
Sumaya
12:38 May I request you to be on hold for 2 more minutes?
12:38 ok
Sumaya
12:39 Thank you for your time and patience, I appreciate it.
Sumaya
12:39 I will place the complaint for the same Sir.
Sumaya
12:40 If the amount will get refund Rs. 2.58% will deduct from your account and remaining amount will refund in your bank account.
Sumaya
12:40 Our concern team will validate the issue and do needful for the same.
12:40 ok, do it
Sumaya
12:41 May I have your alternate contact number?
abdula
12:41 but make sure that no even a signle penny is deducted now onward...
12:41 My nos. are 9968005081, 9717790269
abdula
12:41 also let me know by when my money will be given back to me.
abdula
12:41 I want a time deadline.
Sumaya
12:42 Sorry Sir, we cannot confirm the exact time.
Sumaya
12:42 Our team concern will inform the details for the same.
12:42 how much is the balance in my account
Sumaya
12:43 The current account balance Rs.219.47/-.
abdula
12:43 how much will be refunded after deduction of 2.58%?
Sumaya
12:44 I apologies for the wrong information sir.
Sumaya
12:44 Please let me correct myself.
12:45 tata people are always wrong
12:45 they dont do the right things
Sumaya
12:45 I understand you are frustrated with this issue.
Sumaya
12:45 Please do not misunderstand sir.
Sumaya
12:46 As you said you want to stop using the Tata Sky.
Sumaya
12:46 I will place the request for the same sir.
12:46 yes
Sumaya
12:46 Once the complain is placed our team concern will call you back and will do the needful accordingly.
12:47 but make sure that not even a single penny is deducted form my account
12:47 Rs. 213.35 must be refunded
12:47 after deduction..
abdula
12:48 Because i dont trust you people now..
it
Sumaya
12:48 I would like to inform you that our team concern will assist you further about the same sir.
abdula
12:49 it was my big mistake that i was associated with you and trusted you cheater people for more that 10 yearss..
Sumaya
12:50 May I request you to be on hold for 2 minutes, while the complain is raised for the cancellation of your account.
12:50 ok
Sumaya
12:51 Thank you for your time and patience, I appreciate it.
Sumaya
12:51 The request has been taken and the request reference number is U45TSS3.
Sumaya
12:52 Our team concern will get back to you by 01/01/2017.
12:53 what about money
Sumaya
12:53 The same will be informed you by our team concern.
12:54 ok
Sumaya
12:54 Now you will be able to get all the details of your subscription like subscribed packages, their price, account balance and due date by giving a missed call on 08880488804 from your registered mobile number. Once the missed call is given from registered mobile number, a response message will be received which will have all the details mentioned above. This service is free of charge.
Sumaya
12:54 We have a convenient way which can be done through your finger tips. You can know the prices of the packages and Set Top Boxes, add, drop and modify the packages basis your preference, recharge your account, know about latest offers, order for showcase movie, know about Everywhere TV, know the balance and due date, view the last 6 Tata Sky monthly bill statements available under Tata Sky Platform. All you need to do is just log intowww.tatasky.com and browse accordingly.
Sumaya
12:54 Is there anything else that I can assist you with?
12:54 no

Chat on 02/02/2017
10:10 joined the chat
Good Morning abdul aziz, welcome to TataSky Chat support.
Tata Sky
10:10 Hi, how may I assist you today? Kindly key in what we can help you with and click on send button below.
10:11 what is the status of my refund
Chandana K
10:11 You are now chatting with Chandana K and your chat reference ID is 0000SaC5NMPX3JVK. How may I help you today?
Chandana K
10:11 Good Morning. Thank you for contacting TATA SKY CHAT DESK! My name is Chandana.
Chandana K
10:12 I will be glad to assist you with that information Mr. Aziz.
Chandana K
10:12 May I request you to be on hold for 2 minutes, while I check the required information with my resources?
10:12 ok
10:12 ref no. is
10:12 U45TSS3.
10:13 Sumaya
12:51 The request has been taken and the request reference number is U45TSS3.
Chandana K
10:13 Thank you for your time and patience, I appreciate it.
Chandana K
10:13 As the checked the complaint is in open status.
Chandana K
10:13 Our team is working on the same.
10:13 Sumaya
12:52 Our team concern will get back to you by 01/01/2017.
10:13 but no one contacted me
Chandana K
10:13 We regret for the same.
Chandana K
10:14 I will escalate the issue from my end.
Chandana K
10:14 I will ensure that your issue gets resolved and work is completed on priority.
abdula
10:14 let me know by what time my refund will be made.
Chandana K
10:15 As I have checked the complaint number you given is for the account cancelation.
10:15 correct and the balance lying in my account to be refunded
10:15 Sumaya
12:43 The current account balance Rs.219.47/-.
10:16 Yes Sir.
Chandana K
10:16 Our team will call you and inform the same.
Chandana K
10:16 Please wait for the same.
Chandana K
10:16 The issue will be resolved as soon as possible.
Chandana K
10:16 I have escalated the issue from my end.
abdula
10:17 I dont have trust any more..
abdula
10:17 i want by what date i will get my money..
Chandana K
10:17 I regret that you have found our support unsatisfactory.
abdula
10:18 else i will have to other measures..
Chandana K
10:18 We apologize for the same sir.
Chandana K
10:18 Surely we will communicate with the relevant team and will get it done as soon as possible.
abdula
10:19 please let me know by what date i should wait?
Chandana K
10:19 We cannot confirm you the date sir.
Chandana K
10:19 I have already escalated the issue from my end.
abdula
10:20 ok then i will have to fill a complaint with the Consumer Court only.
Chandana K
10:20 Rrelevant team and will get it done as soon as possible.
10:20 *Relevant
abdula
10:20 i was given assurance to be contacted on 01/01/2016 but no one contacted.
Chandana K
10:21 I would like to inform you that incase of account cancellation you will not get monet refund.
10:21 *money
Chandana K
10:22 the balance will be forfeited.
10:22 *The
abdula
10:22 ok i am going to file a complaint with consumer court.
10:22 bye
Chandana K
10:22 We regret for the same Sir.
10:22 i dont want to waste time with you people any more
Chandana K
10:22 Apart from this, is there anything else I may assist you with?

Abdul Aziz
suchandra sarkar

Sep 12, 2016

urgent payment notice not removed for ten days

I had recharged my tatasky account with customer ID 1093145330 about 10 days ago online through paytm. Tragically the notification of urgent payment continous till now even after receiving sms for successful payment and uninterrupted tv shows. I have multi tv connection and on the first night of successful recharge both the tv's showed 'urgent payment' but my main tv continous to receive this notification. This is very very irritating with the block appearing to hinder me tv screen . It is vey tragic that I cannot view the tv properly till now even after paying money 10 days back. More irritating is the fact that when I call at helpline number, there is no option for this kind of complain and no option to talk with the operator too. A hefty amount was deducted from my phone bill too.
This same problem was faced by me more than a year but then an operator helped me and removed it from his end.
This problem is very common as I have heard from other tata sky users but tata sky pays no heed to such a common problem. If such technical errors are so common there should be a fixed process to fix this problem made known to tata sky consumers .
tarun oinam

Jul 30, 2016

mpeg4 is not support old set top box pliz change mpeg 4 ID :1047736291 ph:9856686656

Pliz reason as posible
K S Negi

Jul 8, 2016

deficiency in service and unfair practice

I am subscriber of tata sky DTH connection in my name on 9810255165 on which they have created an ID Number since 2007.The disc installed by tata sky was according to their technical requirement to carry uninterrupted signal to the tv set. However after increasing number of channels and other value added services there have been frequent signal evaporation showing card errors or data initializing problems. on several complaints technicians suggested replacement of disc as the disc installed earlier is not sufficient to receive the signal and hence the bigger disc is required to be installed. On complaint to the TATA SKY customer care I was told that the disc shall be replaced subject to payment of Rs. 400/- to be paid to the technician. It is the obligation of the service provider i.e. TATA SKY to provide DTH signal to the consumer by installing disc which can carry signal to the TV sets and the consumer is not liable to pay for the disc etc. The consumers are being harassed by the TATA SKY by extorting money against the hardware required to provide DTH. The TATA SKY is liable to provide uninterrupted signal through their hardware to the consumer as the consumers are paying to the TATA SKY for the services being availed by them.
rbsb59

Jan 21, 2016

CHARGED ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION BUT GIVEN PERIOD RENEWAL FOR 6 MONTHS ONLY

I HAVE PAID THE RENEWAL SUBSCRIPTION OF RS 5300/- AS INFORMED BY TATASKY CUSTOMER CARE, AND THEY ARRANGED THEIR AUTHORISED DEALER M/S T-SKY RECHARGE SOLUTION , PLOT NO; 288 SECTOR-4 VAISHALI GHAZIABAD (CONTACT NO; 9250156919) DEALER CODE 210407.
THE DEALER DEPOSITED AN AMOUNT OF RS 5300/- TO TATASKY FOR MY ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION W.E.F. 15/12/15 TO 14/1216. BUT TO MY SURPRISE THE CUSTOMER CARE UPDATEDF MY PERIOD FOR 6 MONTHS ONLY.WHEN CONTACTING THE TATASKY CUSTOMER CARE THEY INFORMED THAT AN AMOUNT OF 35/- (RS THIRTY FIVE ONLY) HAS YET TO BE PAID. THIS DEVLOPMENT IS A WEEK BACK. WITHJIN THIS GAP THEREWAS NO INFORMATION BY EMAIL OR CALL ON MY REGISTERED MOBILE NO 9810787564. WHEN I CAN PAY 5300/- WHY WOULD I HESITATE TO PAY 35/- ONLY.
KINDLY GET ME JUSTICE FOR MY ANNUAL CONTACT W.E.F 15/12/15 TO 14/12/16.SINCE I AM NOT GETTING ANY APPROPRIATE REPLY FROM TATASKY.AND I FEEL CHEATED.
Riya101

Jan 4, 2016

25 min they hold my call but still no getting customer care executive

I called tata sky help line number... For add some pack. But they put my call still 25 min waiting. After so many keys press like 1 3 2 1 but still not getting any of customer care executive. Why so complicated. Poor service. Its that Tata so called brand.

25 min they hold my call but still no getting customer care executive

MANISH G PATEL

Dec 12, 2015

tata sky urgent payment reminder

tata sky urgent payment reminder every 5 minit - name - MANISHBHAI GIJUBHAI PATEL - ID NO. 1075856508, MO. NO. 9925462140
Suchita

Oct 27, 2015

Contact Tata Sky

I too had earlier shared my subscriber id in this complaint forum and Tata Sky's support team did get in touch with me. I am sure they will try getting in touch with you too. Alternatively, you can try writing to them at [email protected] or call their Toll Free Number at 1-800-2086633. The best part is it is available 24X7. I am sure they will assist you in resolving your issue.
Vikash Kr Singh

Oct 26, 2015

No service after payment

Tata sky consumer ID number 1047453350 , my complaint is that i am not receiving transmission of atleast 10 channels which i have paid tata sky . Rest of channels which i am receiving is clear and audible .. The have made a habbit of creating signal problems again when you approach them they stat charging you for unnnecessary means . They are making me pay for unnecessary means . when you try to approach them through toll free number they keep you in waiting for 10 to 15 minutes after without making conversation they suddenly drops the call .. Try to endirese complaint online they have a clear stance pay for everything . if you want to surrender the equipment they are not ready to return your balance money neither the charges for equipment ,
In plain and simple manner i asked for number of grievance redressal cell they refuse to give any number . It shows the autocratic and non cooperative behaviour .

It is requested immediate action be initiated at the end on my complaint to redress my harassment , monetary loss and mental agony

vikash
mob.no. 9868630478
mahaveer singh

Oct 25, 2015

mpeg4 setup box

My tatasky Id-1083569895. I have misscall to replace mpeg2 inmpeg4 but no response so I request you to solve my problem.
My mobile number is_8947049279registered also and other number is_9782454215
ranu raizada

Sep 10, 2015

not getting mpg4

my subcription id is 1006796203 and my mobile number 9760597358 tata sky is displaying that please apply mpg4 by missid call but after giving missed call taty sky is not giving mpg4 services
ranu raizada

Sep 10, 2015

after missed call we are not getting mpg4

my subcription id is 1006796209 and my mobile number 9760597358 tata sky is displaying that please apply mpg4 by missid call but after giving missed call taty sky is not giving mpg4 services
yougraj chauhan

Aug 12, 2015

tata sky

I HAVE TAKEN MULTI CONNECTION OF TATA SKY. I HAVE MADE A COMPLAINT IN TATA SKY CUSTOMER CARE REGARDING SIGNAL PROBLEM MEANS "NO SIGNAL" IS COMING IN MY PRIMARY CONNECTION OF TATASKY WHEREAS THERE IS NO PROBLEM IN MY SECONDARY CONNECTION. I HAVE MADE A COMPLAINT REGARDING NO SIGNAL ON 28TH JULY 2015 AND TATA SKY EXECUTIVE CAME AND CHANGE THE CONNECTION SOCKET WITHOUT SEEING ANYTHING AND SAY THAT NOW THIS PROBLEM OF SIGNAL WONT REPEAT AGAIN AS THE PROBLEM REGARDING SIGNAL IS COMING DUE TO THIS CONNECTION SOCKET ONLY. I HAVE SWITCH ON MY TV YESTERDAY AFTER THE EXECUTIVE VISITED TO SORT OUT MY PROBLEM AND THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED ON TV IS THAT "NO SIGNAL". I HAVE SWITCH ON MY TV YESTERDAY AS MY GRANDMOTHER GOT ADMITTED IN HOSPITAL SO WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO WATCH TV AND ALL. AND WHEN WE SWTCH ON TV THIS SIGNAL PROBLEM COMING. RS 170 CHARGE WAS DEDUCTED IN MY TATA SKY ACCOUNT BALANCE AS SERVICE CHARGE ETC AS THE EXECUTIVE VISITED MY HOUSE FOR SORTING OUT THE PROBLEM.
PLEASE HELP IN SORTING OUT THIS PROBLEM AND ALSO PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT AGAIN RS 170 WON'T DEDUCT FROM MY ACCOUNT BALANCE.
MY TATASKY ID IS 1050824604.
yougraj chauhan

Aug 12, 2015

NO SIGNAL

opgoyal

Jul 13, 2015

not changing my MPEG2box

I have been using Tata Sky for last 5 years having id no.1072768391. I have sent the call 10 times for changing the box to MPEG4 but still not changed. Pls changed my setup box

om prakash goyal
krishna ganj, karera
distt. shivpuri(mp)
Anirudh Atyanand

Jul 11, 2015

removable of channel

customer ID: 1125195808 Name: Anirudh Atyanand RMN: 9886910924

We are from Karnataka and staying in Bangalore. Why have you disconnected all the Kannada Channels? We were given to understand that The channels of the State would be given without any problem. Please restore Kannada channels immediately.
Hope to hear from you soon
ojha135

Jun 21, 2015

Mpeg2 setup box change

Sir my id is 1007882143 and want to change my mpeg2 setup box I call on 78275 78275 but not changed yet my mobile number is 9829149669

Aitosh ojha
sanjay25975

Jun 19, 2015

Set top box not changed to MPEG4

I have been using Tata Sky for last 5 years having id no.1061402564. I have sent the call 3 times for changing the box to MPEG4 but still not changed. Pls send the representative as soon as possible.
Sachin. tanwar

Jun 18, 2015

no signal issue(tata sky)

No Signal problem . Its sachin from delhi and my tata sky subscriber id is 1104072093 . I am facing no signal problem from last four days. Its showing that its rainy or cloudy weather outside bt actually its clear daily. I called up so many times to customer service in tata sky , but they are not taking this thing seriously n i am not able to talk to them bcoz no one is attending the call. I am calling them regularly bt my efforts are going waste . They are not taking a single step for resolving the issue . i am the worst sufferer .

GoIbibo - refund not initiated
    Dear Shivanshtekriwal, Greetings from Goibibo.com We...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Jio Network not available
    Hi Team I ecoworld outer ring road, Bangalore there is...
    Illegal MATAKA Shop - Close Illegal MATAKA Shop
    Our issue was solved .For this write now they thinking to...
    GoIbibo - Train Ticket cancellation Refund
    Dear Krishna_maheshwari, Greetings from...
    Policy Bazar - phone calls
    phone no 9707318275 plz stop calling me bc
    GoIbibo - REFUND DELAY
    Dear Abhishektyagi0001, Greetings from...
    GOIBIBO HOTEL - refund of payment made for booking || oyo hotel did not...
    Dear avinasha2605, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    GoIbibo - Flight cancelled with out any prior information and refund...
    Dear Harikrishnn, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    HSSC - unpaid fees
    I have applied for haryana police constable. I was paid...
    Sewa Kendra - Not applying my certificate
    Sir, my name is jaskaran singh and I am from Firozpur...