TCS iON Digital Zone

Consumer complaints and reviews about TCS iON Digital Zone

Sukhadamore

Nov 26, 2022

Missbehave with handicapped IBPS mains exam candidate

Hello my name is sukhada. We are here at hadapsar ramtekdi ion dig for my brother's IBPS PO mains exam, my brother is handicapped and he cannot walk by his own. The watchman was refused to give entry to my father to juz drop my brother at exam hall. Although we are following all the guidelines of this exam we were expecting that they should allow one person with the candidate just to drop hin at exam hall. Bt the watchman misbehaved with us and hold my brother for 20 minutes at exam center gate even though he could not stand as I mentioned he is HANDICAPPED.
Also the watchman give us the threat that he would not let him give the exam.
We need a solution on this complaint so that any of the handicapped student cannot face this issue anymore.
sukh6413

Oct 8, 2022

About not entering in the hall

I was just 5 minute late of the exam Time. I tell them all my problem why i am late. But they didn't allow me to sit in the exam just because of 5 minute delay. Shame on you TCS, Amritsar.
sayo_

Jul 11, 2022

Misconduct in conduction of RRB NTPC CEN-01/2019 CBT-2 exam

TCS Ion digital zone, Sarthak Educational Trust, Durgapur

I have found different option were clicked in my RRB NTPC CEN-01/2019 answer sheet. I have been chosen different option for the question ID `115135342 and 115135343 of Level-2, 16/june/2022, 2nd shift, 12.45 hour to 14.15. It's a very rare case but I am very much sure that my options were different in my answer sheet. I don't know, is it server problem or anything else but due to such malpractice genuine candidates are not being able to get right marks in the exam and spoil their carrier. Thorough investigation is required to reveal the reason behind selection of different option rather than what I choose. Kindly look into the specified concern.