TCS

Consumer complaints and reviews about TCS

kenith george

Oct 17, 2020

unlocking email not recieved

. I have entered TCS next step password 3 times wrongly .my account is locked and than it showed that i will receive a mail with instructions to unlock my account. i have not received till now. please resolve this issue quickly.
rose88lily

Nov 20, 2019

Want to transfer old food card amount to new card

I recently applied for a new card as my old card was lost .
even though the new card is active but it has ZERO balance , thats why all my transactions are getting declined. Please help in transfering balance from my old card to the new card .
My old card number : ############ 0776
Kindly acknowledge the email.

Rojalin Mohapatra
Joshi668

Aug 8, 2019

Fake company

Tata consultancy services is fake company
Joshi668

Aug 8, 2019

Fake company

Tata consultancy services is a fake company
user1214191397

Jul 5, 2018

fraudulant job offers

recieved a call from +918929411458, saying they are from tcs and have gone through my resume on job portal and this is the telephonic interview.and also told that i have been selected.later, they asked for bank details

eventually got to know that this is a fruad call, so people please be aware of it.

i request tcs to take right action against such number/people misusing the companies name
shambhuH

Jan 2, 2017

Fruad job offer in the brand name of TCS.

Fruad job offer in the brand name of TCS.
thamil123

Oct 17, 2016

employee fraud

THE PERSON NAMED PRABHU RAJASHEKARAN. HE IS FROM PONDICHERRY UNVERISTY HE HAVE 2 YEARS AND 4 MONTHS GAP AND HE HAVE FAKE EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE OF 6 MONTH AND FAKE REASON OF 1 AND HALF YEAR. HE WORKED IN ONE COMPANY FOR 4 MONTH AND HE HAS APSCANT FROM THE COMPANY AND HE FAKE REASON. HE SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE EMPLOYEEMENT. HIS CT20151790002 AND HIS MAIL ID IS : [email protected]
Divyaa11

Oct 3, 2016

Mentally harassment by GL

I has been worked in tcs for 1 year in 12pm to 9pm shift. I have health issues doctor advised me to work in general shift. But GL does not allow for general shift while another associates work in general shift. I request to her if general shift is not possible, give me release from project. But she is not also ready for release.I requested alot and also provided medical certificates but she was not ready to listen me. Atlast I have to resign although I have to pay 5000rs to Tcs for bond . Now I am serving notice period but she is not giving me break time and pressurise me to do more work.Please suggest what should I do.
Menaka30

Jul 17, 2016

Not getting messages for transaction carried

I am not receiving messages for the transactions carried out . I am using this card for more than a month and half . Please update my number and let me get messages or notification whenever I use food card. Below are the details.

Card : ############ 7657
Mail I'd : [email protected]
Menaka saunshi

Jul 16, 2016

Not getting messages or any notification of transactions

I am not receiving messages for any transactions .I m using this card more than one and half month . I am unable to know the balance as well as the money credited from my account. Please update my details so that I receive messages . Below are the details .

Name : Menaka Saunshi
Card no : ################
Mail I'd : [email protected]
Ranjan08

Aug 23, 2015

Stray Dogs

Stray dogs

There has been a sudden increase in the number of stray dogs (around 30) in the Kundanahalli street near Vibgyor school, which tries to bite all the pepole walking in the street or snatches eatables and even damages bike covers during night time.

Please help!!
Ranjan

Jun 24, 2011

Mental harassment

this is regarding an employee of TCS bangalore - his name is Sunil - mobile no 9611680672- he is been disturbing me for the past few weeks. tried talking to him and make him understand that it is very difficult to have this in the middle of the night
he agreed that he will not continue this . last night around 2 30 am he started calling me and i have blocked his number so he was not able to reach me so he started sending me abusinve SMS which continued till morning 4:00am

Can we have some rules where we can stop this loose toungers to be on hold