TCS

Pakistan

Consumer complaints and reviews about TCS

irshad345

Jan 26, 2023

not receiving parcels for 0ne year

I am not receiving my parcels since one year of utility bills and bank Alfalah and Askari bank bills.
This month Alfalah bank bill dispatched tracking id ############ and I Did not received it but tcs record shows that your bill received by Zafar on 20-1-2023 but we don't know any zafar. They are showing Fake acceptance. We complain on TCS which is 6223845 and they are not taking any action regarding this.

not receiving parcels for 0ne year not receiving parcels for 0ne year

Salman Asghar

Jan 25, 2023

COD Issue

My Account MG05681-Mehvilady Cosmatics COD
AOA sir, my name is Mehwish I am your loyal customer but your services are very poor so I am angry because many parcels are returned without consignee confirmation while the party repeatedly calls that the parcel has been not received.Even the consignee remarked that no call was received from TCS. My business has suffered badly due to your bad services and fake return shipments. Now I have decided to leave your company's services. Let me tell you one more thing that I terminated your services last year because it has happened before. Now giving you the details of a customer whose parcel has been returned .While the customer is calling for the parcel .Tell me who is responsible for this situation ?

consignment no ############
Potha Khan

Dec 17, 2022

TCS is very poor service

TCS is third class service i booked my parcel on Monday 12/12/2022 from Mansehra till now not received in islamabad
Gr8mir

Nov 22, 2022

Consignment not received

My consignment is booked on 17-Nov-22 but yet not received multiple calls on the call center but no positive response even i ask for to contact with call center manager or any authority but answer we will arrange the call for you but no one contacted.
My consignment # 40607394495 very worst experience regarding coordination and customer handling my parcel delivery is still pending by aTCS booked from lahore to rawalpindi dated 17-Nov-22
0321-5554055

Consignment not received

danishali007

Sep 13, 2022

TCS courier company is worst

i deliver a parcel from Lahore to Sialkot via TCS company CN no. 40607171059. but it did not deliever after till tuesday. I sent parcel on saturday, received in sialkot on Monday 12:00AM.
I suggest people please do not use TCS courier company but they are just lying. Rider is lying, Call center agents are lying.
Hajiraabbas

Sep 10, 2022

Wrong place deliver tcs

My TCS booked from Lahore to Gujart region Malhoo Khokhar bnk hbl.but TCS deliver to someone guard name Samoon why TCS department deliver my parcel to wrong person ND wrong place .
re[email protected]

Aug 4, 2022

TCS is worst service provider

Bunch of liar and sluggish nature peoples are gathered and operating a shipment service by the name of TCS.
If anybody send the shipment through TCS he is just buying a headache.
Jaleel ahmad

Feb 16, 2022

Delivery of palm dates parcel

Before I go into detail , I intend to mention in Bold words that TCS courier service is the worst courier service in the world. I hereby appeal to all and synderies that they should think twice before dispatching any parcel through TCS to any part of the world as well as within the country. There workers are hooligans and expert immoral activities and stealing parceled objects to mention a few they stole palm dates imported from Dubai and replace them with third class locally purchased dates. In library book dispatched gourment degree college Issa khais worth of thousands of rupees never reached its destination. If I go in detail about there naferies activities volume and volume are required. Please take time before it is too late. I hope that TCS if continued they way I have described it will come to a halt.
Jaleel ahmad

Feb 16, 2022

Dilivery palm date parcel

Ali haider sheena

Sep 4, 2021

Laptop broken

My friend send me my laptop from lahore and it was ensured with tcs. Now one socket has been broken. I want to claim for its guarantee.

Ali haider

Tracking no. 40604924090

Laptop broken

aleemsyed12

Jul 28, 2021

TCS unethical Policies

1. There was an increase in my package about 40000 before I left TCS. These guys have ensured unethically by changing the components which are TCS benefitting not employee benefiting. This is just a deception and making a wrong use of policies against the employee who is leaving TCS. I didn't ask to change my salary at all.
There was a deduction of Personal allowance Arrears saying below
(2x8326 = 16652 ) and Performance pay Arrears (2x2800 = 5600) Total = 22252 from the FFS.

2. I have worked for 2+ months out of the quarter of 3 months. Ethically I should be eligible for the days I worked on but they are simply denying the payment and got it to zero saying as per policy. I lost 2 months pay with this policy.

3. My email to HIS was not responded and I got the deduction of approximately 20000 as I left TCS. Once again no benefit of the policy as I am no longer with TCS. My question is if I paid for a service I should get the service regardless or give the refund for the period.
Hassan.Iftikhar

Jun 12, 2021

Complaint Against TCS office Mandi Bahuddin

Most of the time when they receive any courier they do not deliver to the customer and even do not bother to call the customer to collect their courier from the TCS office. They just update the status on the web that is unable to contact the customer which is WHITE LIE and after 10-15 days they return the shipment. I faced this issue more than FIVE times and tried to lodge a complaint via call but they did not accept a complaint against the TCS office, the only lodge complaint regarding a particular courier.
Kindly resolve the issue your positive response will be highly appreciated.
USM217

Feb 12, 2021

Delay in delivery

Sir, my consignment ############ has been kept on hold for 4 days, mentioning incorrect address, which I have revised and corrected thrice at least, making several call at customer care service 02136172600. I was made assure that my consignment was to be delivered on the same day, but sadly it has yet not been delivered.

Kindly pay heed and resolve the issue mentioned above.

Usama
Mob: 03122771494

Delay in delivery

Imii Khan

Jan 14, 2021

Extra Charges and bad behaviour

I send my documents through TCS courier services to Islamabad for Attestaion to HEC. But they charged me 200 Rupees and in the Receipt only 89 Rupees are mention.I asked about that but behave badly and when my documents are reached to the swabi back from Islamabad on 6th January. The workers did not inform me or text me.I reached to TCS office swabi on 11January and asked for my documents, instead of excuse the behave badly when i asked that why so late and not contact me on time.I really really disappoint from the TCS service. shipment track No.50015500507. Thanks

Extra Charges and bad behaviour

zafar niazi

Dec 12, 2018

bed behavior of tcs employee

my name is zafar khan and im hbl jli employee .my customer file is missing .tcs mainwali team delivers my file to wrong person and know not attend call when attend call its behavoir is very bed. kindly resolved my issue.

waqas sahi

Jun 24, 2016

non serious behavior

Dear,
There is a courier by cn 30182141585. That have to received by me in fsd. I called your fsd office, 0418501301-2, kindly its important if my loca is not in your service area, I will collect my own self. She assured me that when it will be returned from del boy we will defiantly contact you. But no one call me. Now I am in your main office fsd for collecting said consignment but they said that returned that consignment due to non service area. There e was appointment letter in That consignment . Now you can understand how important that was to me.

non serious behavior

Babar Masood

May 15, 2015

Short Content

I send a surprise sentient from Multan to Lahore but the sentiments was not fully delivered,Than i complaint at [email protected] through email and Telephonic calls on ############,After that day company invigilator says that your remaing contents are fully delivered at given address but nothing like that.Than i make a call at customer care helpline they said it was our organization mistake we apologized for that,Than they i request them to reimburse my full amount of that sentiment of Rupees PKR2000. But they said we will only refund you that amount which contents are not deliver. Now.Now i want my full payment back.They have no feelings being a human.My Complaint#692921.Please review my complaint it's been almost a week ago too much time they take to resolve that issue.I will wait for your positive response otherwise i will claim it at consumer court.Thanks
ARIF AWAN

Jan 15, 2015

LATE RECEIPT OF MAIL

A Postal order was sent from Nowshera to Lahore on 13 January 2015 vide consignment number 4705898272 and instructed to deliver it overnight but inspite of repeated requests to TCS authorities at Nowshera and Lahore the said consignment was delivered on 15 January 2015 at 1300 hours. I think it is contrary to rules and regulations of TCS services. Due to delay in delivery i have to face a loss of approximately 15 lacs. Asif Ali from Nowshera (03005816446. I will be grateful if my request is entertained. Thankx

Jun 4, 2011

wrong delivery of my atm card send by bank alflah limited

coplaints plays big roll in quality controll

Jun 4, 2011

wrong delivery of my atm card send by bank alflah limited

consighnment no.############ by the name of IMRAN not to imran but to abdulghfoor whois not the proper person and not my relative, but the documents was very important, if they are lost itwillbe a big loss to me

kindly chekthe matter